Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
filly

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by filly »

Wait, I thought all the Trumpers quit Twitter?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

filly wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:07 pm Wait, I thought all the Trumpers quit Twitter?
Like Moo quit Facebook. 1,000 times.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No Herman Goering?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:25 pm So he's been ban jumping today with multiple accounts with the "from the desk of donald j trump". They're repostings of his rants from his site
https://twitter.com/DeskofDJT/

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

FB says "no way for now" so trump tries to establish multiple Twitter accts.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

He's back!

Last post 1 hour ago.

LM K

Post by LM K »

Trump just referred to himself as the "President of the United States" on his deskof website.
Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy: , but very dangerous.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

LM K wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:23 pm He's back!

Last post 1 hour ago.

Uh, I thought circumventing a ban or suspension by Twitter got you insta-banned...?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:27 pm Trump just referred to himself as the "President of the United States" on his deskof website.
Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States
Bejeebus...

FORMER President of the United States doesn't understand what 'Free Speech' means. He was always unfit for the office if he doesn't understand the First Amendment. :fingerwag:

LM K

Post by LM K »

It's possible that Trump isn't behind this, but considering FB's announcement and Trump's comments on his website, I think Trump is absolutely behind this.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Trump is absolutely behind the new Twitter accts.

Trump unveiled "From the Desk Of Donald J Trump" on Tues. Soon after, he started creating Twitter accts for his site.

I think Trump truly thought he could skirt around his ban.

Why Trump's new tech 'platform' is so hilariously underwhelming

:snippity:
In March, Jason Miller said Trump's new tech platform would "completely redefine the game." Two months later, that boast is kind of hilarious.

As Donald Trump settled into his semi-retirement phase, there was all kinds of speculation about what he might do next. Would he start a television network? Maybe form a new political party?

Much of the speculation focused on social media -- the former president had been forced from his beloved Twitter -- and Trump's interest in creating a rival platform of his own. In fact, the Associated Press reported in March that the Republican was planning to unveil his own social-media platform "in two or three months."

Jason Miller, a controversial spokesperson for Trump's 2020 campaign, told Fox News at the time that the former president was poised to "completely redefine the game" with his new tech initiative.

It was against this backdrop that Fox News ran this report yesterday on Team Trump's new tech rollout.

Former President Trump launched a communications platform on Tuesday, which will serve as "a place to speak freely and safely," and will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook. The platform, "From the Desk of Donald J. Trump" appears on www.DonaldJTrump.com/desk.

The same report added that the former president's project appears to be powered by Campaign Nucleus -- the "digital ecosystem made for efficiently managing political campaigns and organizations," created by Brad Parscale, Trump's former campaign manager.

For now, it's not clear how much Trump and his team paid for this "communications platform," though I'm awfully curious to find out just how big an investment this was -- because the project is hilariously underwhelming.

In fact, to describe this as a "communications platform" is itself generous to the point of comedy. What Team Trump has created is, for all intents and purposes, a rudimentary blog for the former president.

But after the hype about Trump getting ready to "completely redefine the game," it seemed that the former president would unveil something more impressive than a website the teenager who lives on your block could've thrown together in an afternoon.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Trump's latest Desk of Twitter acct is suspended.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Lani

Post by Lani »

Pro-Trump Pastor Mario Murillo Says God Wants Christians to 'Terrify National Democrat Leaders'
https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-past ... rs-1588681
Murillo urged followers to take "political and moral action" by terrifying Democrats and opposing the party's agenda.

"To organize, educate ourselves on how to terrify national Democrat leaders," he said. "How to win local elections and train our people to know why they believe what they believe and to believe it with conviction. This means that the pulpit must take on abortion, gay marriage, transgender indoctrination of our children and yes, racism."

The evangelical minister leaders Mario Murillo Ministries in Nevada, and has demonstrated a history of condemning President Joe Biden and the Democratic Party. In recent months, he has insisted that former President Donald Trump is still the leader of America.
White evangelicals have been a crucial base for Trump and the Republican Party. Roughly 80 percent of the demographic voted for Trump in both the 2016 and 2020 election, according to exit polling. Since November 3, Murillo and other Christian pastors have pushed Trump's claim that widespread voter fraud caused his election defeat to Biden.
Lot of preachers like this. Newsweek & Right Wing Watch often report on them.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Lani wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:24 am Pro-Trump Pastor Mario Murillo Says God Wants Christians to 'Terrify National Democrat Leaders'
https://www.newsweek.com/pro-trump-past ... rs-1588681
Murillo urged followers to take "political and moral action" by terrifying Democrats and opposing the party's agenda.
Lot of preachers grifters like this. Newsweek & Right Wing Watch often report on them.
FIFY -- no charge.
tek

Post by tek »

Someone had to do it, I figure it might as well be me..
djt-1sm.jpg
djt-1sm.jpg (100.04 KiB) Viewed 2369 times
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

tek wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:50 am Someone had to do it, I figure it might as well be me..

djt-1sm.jpg
Brilliant! I hope some capable soul creates the Facebook/Twitter/Blog sites.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:bighug:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:46 pm
That's what I was kinda thinking, too. Sucks that social media sites are going to have to play wack-a-mole but I think they're used to it. His supporters probably don't realize they are only harming their savior's chances of ever getting his accounts restored. :whistle: Oh well...
I'm failing to see a downside here.... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Apparently the DFO is trying to tie a Windham, New Hampshire State Representative vote counting audit to his stolen election conspiracy.

“Donald J. Trump 9:48am May 6, 2021
Congratulations to the great Patriots of Windham, New Hampshire for their incredible fight to seek out the truth on the massive Election Fraud which took place in New Hampshire and the 2020 Presidential Election. The spirit for transparency and justice is being displayed all over the Country by media outlets which do not represent Fake News. People are watching in droves as these Patriots work tirelessly to reveal the real facts of the most tainted and corrupt Election in American history. Congratulations Windham—look forward to seeing the results.”

“A town of 14,000 people in New Hampshire is now part of Trump’s post-election fantasia“:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -fantasia/

“What's Happening With Windham's Election Audit?”:
https://www.nhpr.org/post/whats-happeni ... t#stream/0
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

“A town of 14,000 people in New Hampshire is now part of Trump’s post-election fantasia“:

Um.. The only thing that DJT shares with Fantasia is that they are both animated cartoons. :roll:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neonzx wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:43 pm
FORMER President of the United States doesn't understand what 'Free Speech' means. :fingerwag:

It always amazes me how many people claim to support the first amendment, but then act diametrically opposed to it.

They say they don't want the government meddling in religion or "establishing" an official church, yet they insist that the public school teach their children tenets of the Christian faith, and lead the school in a Christian prayer

I always wondered how the prayer-in-school proponents would react to a proposal to allow prayer in school; on Monday, a Christian prayer; on Tuesday, a Hindu prayer; on Wednesday, a Wiccan prayer; on Thursday, a Muslim prayer; on Friday, a Jewish prayer.

They say they support freedom of speech, yet tell others that they don't agree with to STFU.

Recently, we have been constantly reminded how little some people understand the first Amendment, when they accuse Facebook or Twitter of violating it by suspending or banning certain posts. The first Amendment only applies to government.

Mike Lindell was so incensed at being banned from Twitter that he is launching (ha ha ha) a new site, dedicated to completely free and unfettered speech. But, oh yeah, you can't swear and you can't disrepect Jesus. If he ever does manage to get it launched, you will probably get banned for disrespecting Donald Trump or arguing that the 2020 election was fair. But, other than that, hey, its completely free.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

They confuse freedom with privilege.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jim Hoft and Cassandra Fairbanks at the Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits) is hopping mad! Of course Jim & GP are also banned on Twitter.
Twitter Bans Trump’s ‘From the Desk’ Account Less Than 24 Hours After Launch
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published May 6, 2021 at 12:30pm

Twitter has banned an account for former President Donald Trump’s new website less than one day after it was created.
The account was for Trump’s website that is functioning, essentially, as his own personal Twitter feed.

The website and accompanying Twitter account launched on Tuesday and the social media platform banned it by Wednesday night.

A link on the suspension notice points to the rules about ban evasion.

“You can’t circumvent a Twitter suspension by operating, or having someone else operate on your behalf, an account which represents your identity, persona, brand or business persona for a different purpose,” the rules state.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... rs-launch/

Entertaining Disqus comments, as if anybody is reading them :lol: https://disqus.com/home/discussion/theg ... er_launch/

The next Twitter step is going to be dealing with his crafty idea of having a "post to Twitter" button on his blog posts. From what I'm hearing, accounts doing that will be BANED. Should be fun to watch.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:29 pm “A town of 14,000 people in New Hampshire is now part of Trump’s post-election fantasia“:

Um.. The only thing that DJT shares with Fantasia is that they are both animated cartoons. :roll:
Please don't ruin one of my most favoritests movies of all time. :pray:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”