trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
filly

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by filly »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:18 pm This
Here is a tale of the tape for Excess Biden Votes based on trend analysis in the modern political era, considering population growth/decline, recent voter history, and registration information, including registration by party.
doesn't seem like a valid method to estimate the vote. Instead, it sounds a lot like wishful thinking. We know a lot of Republicans voted against tfg, as much as they'd like to deny that.
Very true! I know plenty of those country club Republicans who were horrified by tfg and voted for Biden. And women, lots of women!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Look, Biden got MUCH more votes than any other candidate ever, therefore Fraud. Turnip got much more votes than any Republican candidate ever, therefore honest and correctly counted votes.

The Methodology is really easy when you dive into the Maggots I mean Maths.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:11 pm Look, Biden got MUCH more votes than any other candidate ever, therefore Fraud.
Darn it. :oopsy: We're caught!
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:18 pm
by Suranis
He never said the rally was proof of his administration's accomplishments, it says it is in SUPPORT of them. So basically he is in support of himself. How supportive of him.
Supportive, huh? Does that make him a brassierre?
A jock strap. Someone Uptread did say that he is supporting himself.
Largo al factotum.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

This still pisses me off every time I see it:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
08/02/21

If I were President right now, with COVID raging back, people being shot and killed in record numbers all over our cities, and the Border totally open with criminals and heavily infected COVID people pouring through our Southern Border and into our communities, the Fake News Media would be having an absolute field day. When I left office law enforcement was supported like never before, the Border was strong, safe, and secure (the best ever!), and I got a highly effective vaccine developed in less than 9 months (when it was supposed to take 5 years, or more!). Hopefully, people will NEVER FORGET!
The vaccine I took (Pfizer) was developed in Germany by a Hungarian immigrant initially with private money, then with money from the German government. No money came from the US government or "Warp Speed" until it came time for distribution of the already completed and tested vaccine.

So sit on it, tfg. Just saying it over and over again doesn't make it true. Moran.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:41 pm This still pisses me off every time I see it:
I got a highly effective vaccine developed in less than 9 months (when it was supposed to take 5 years, or more!). Hopefully, people will NEVER FORGET!
The vaccine I took (Pfizer) was developed in Germany by a Hungarian immigrant initially with private money, then with money from the German government. No money came from the US government or "Warp Speed" until it came time for distribution of the already completed and tested vaccine.

So sit on it, tfg. Just saying it over and over again doesn't make it true. Moran.
I am fine with giving him some credit on this as it is helpful when the MAGA start talking about how Biden wants to kill them with the untested vaccine. Look, look, Trump says he made the vaccines happen. Are you saying that he is wrong and was trying to kill you?

If they then go back and say how Trump had nothing to do with it despite his boasts when then, they just opened a door for truth to fall in. Win win.
101010 :towel:
somerset

Post by somerset »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:41 pm This still pisses me off every time I see it:
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
08/02/21

If I were President right now, with COVID raging back, people being shot and killed in record numbers all over our cities, and the Border totally open with criminals and heavily infected COVID people pouring through our Southern Border and into our communities, the Fake News Media would be having an absolute field day. When I left office law enforcement was supported like never before, the Border was strong, safe, and secure (the best ever!), and I got a highly effective vaccine developed in less than 9 months (when it was supposed to take 5 years, or more!). Hopefully, people will NEVER FORGET!

Credit where credit is due, the US FDA approval process was considerably streamlined for all vaccine candidates, and money for guaranteed purchase of approved product was a factor in getting the pharma companies to dedicate resources.

But I would argue that these things happened in spite of the OSGs involvement, not because of it ;)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

This.

Pisses me off too.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

There were no shortcuts taken and its been tested as thoroughly as any vaccine. The reason it was ready much faster than normal was the FDA allowed them to do things concurrently that are normally done consecutively.

This would have been a huge risk to the pharmaceutical companies had the government not told them they'd cover any losses from doing it that way. The important thing is they usually don't do B until A is successful, because B is hundreds of millions of dollars so you wanna be sure. So on with C, D and F. Someone not Donald Trump told the companies, "do A,B,C & D right now, if it doesn't work, we'll cover your losses".

Its not because Trump said "Here is the secret family recipe passed down from my Uncle, who was a very famous scientist at MIT, try this, and it will work better than any vaccine ever, like you've never seen. A guy came up to me once, big burly guy, lumberjack, a lumberjhack who hunted elk with his bare hands...and he was crying, tears in his eyes and said 'Mr. God Anointed Maximum Ruler for Life President, I'm crying because you're so smart and you saved my family including my little parakeet with your big brain and super vaccine'"

Doing the process and multi tasking was an idea that someone not Donald Trump had because he's not that smart.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

They sure screwed trump over, didn't they? trump tells them how to invent the vaccine and they don't announce his invention until after the election. It's as if trump thinks he's entitled to royalties or something.
Largo al factotum.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:43 pm There were no shortcuts taken and its been tested as thoroughly as any vaccine. The reason it was ready much faster than normal was the FDA allowed them to do things concurrently that are normally done consecutively.

All of that is true.

But, I've also heard that researchers around the world were looking for vaccines for the general class of Corona viruses. Once it became clear that there was a new, particularly virulent and contagious strain, they were able to fine tune it for the Covid-19 virus. IOW, they had been working on it for years, not months.

They also were able to ramp up production faster than they normally would.

The FDA's granting of special emergency authorization helped a lot. Some are now arguing that the FDA should grant full authorization in order to help combat the fears that some people have expressed about taking an "experimental" vaccine. With 163M people in the US and hundreds of millions worldwide having been vaccinated, it is clearly no longer experimental.

Dr. Fauci just announced the other day that 163M people had been fully vaccinated in the US, with only 6,600 "breakthrough" infections among that group. No vaccine is perfect or 100 percent effective, but that is a damn good track record.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:44 pm
mix mince
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Seth Keshel is also, too, one of those who says COVID-19 has a 99.9% survival rate, so his statistical expertise is beyond reproach…

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Apparently DOJ heads were ready to resign if Rosen was fired for not agreeing to call the election corrupt. First two minutes are of interest.

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So trump wants people to carry his trump cards. Official is misspelled. Par for the course in trump world

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

That's right, Dr. Ken. It should be spelled OFFECAL. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:15 am So trump wants people to carry his trump cards. Official is misspelled. Par for the course in trump world

https://twitter.com/Jhenya_Belitsky/sta ... 5667169284
Wait, what? They are not good at Chipolte? Then what benefits does this card grant the bearer?? :think:
Trump's PAC sent two emails on Wednesday asking supporters to get on board with carrying the red-and-gold cards, which look like credit cards and bear the former president's signature.

"The card you select will be carried by Patriots all around the Country," the first email said. "They will be a sign of your dedicated support to our movement to SAVE AMERICA, and I'm putting my full trust in you."

The Trump team said in a follow-up email, "We're about to launch our Official Trump Cards, which will be reserved for President Trump's STRONGEST supporters."

"We recently met with the President in his Florida office and showed him four designs," the email continued. "Originally we were planning on releasing just one design, but when President Trump saw the cards on his desk, he said, 'These are BEAUTIFUL. We should let the American People decide - they ALWAYS know best!'"

The emails did not outline exactly what entitled one to carry a "Trump Card." Clicking on the link to vote for a design led to a fundraising page.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And to think at one time they criticized Obama claiming he was creating a cult and always campaigning, etc.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:15 am So trump wants people to carry his trump cards. Official is misspelled. Par for the course in trump world

I can see one promotion opportunity that would be a perfect fit: "MyPillow guy" Mike Lindell cuts a promo deal with the trump card where card carriers get 10% off pillows any time. Never mind that he's always got discount codes of at least 20% off via his normal ads, and you'd have to be a complete moron not to be able to find the current code with a quick Google search.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:59 am

I can see one promotion opportunity that would be a perfect fit: "MyPillow guy" Mike Lindell cuts a promo deal with the trump card where card carriers get 10% off pillows any time. Never mind that he's always got discount codes of at least 20% off via his normal ads, and you'd have to be a complete moron not to be able to find the current code with a quick Google search.
They misspelled "OFFAL".
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Camryn Kinsey

Huh? :crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I want someone to ask the OSG how many Olympic medals his "patriots" won this year.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”