trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

They'll be used as Premium gifts for contributors to various and sundry Fascist Republican causes and campaigns. However they end up getting published.

If he self publishes, he'll have to pay in advance, I hope. I wonder if the "Stop the Steal" quarter billion dollar grift money can be used to buy them.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:35 pm They'll be used as Premium gifts for contributors to various and sundry Fascist Republican causes and campaigns. However they end up getting published.

If he self publishes, he'll have to pay in advance, I hope. I wonder if the "Stop the Steal" quarter billion dollar grift money can be used to buy them.
I think all the companies that work with an author to publish their own book require payment up front. He'll never have another book published. Unless he raises the money from his marks. But, even if he does that, it will be his money, not the publisher's, so I still don't see a way for him to publish anything.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Code: Select all

TRUMP ON HANNITY: Former President Donald Trump will react to the Biden-Putin summit and discuss the state of the country under the Biden-Harris administration TOMORROW on “Hannity.” Don’t forget to tune in at 9 PM ET or set your DVR!
tek

Post by tek »

Airing of grievances, I guess..
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

The promo is intentionally vague on the manner of Trump's appearance, but I'm 100% confident the appearance will be one of his usual telephone rant sessions, as opposed to via video or in-studio. Trump hasn't been looking well lately, and unless he's an idiot, he won't want to let the world see what kind of condition he's in these days.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

Step forward from my point of view. Hannity uses the word "former" describing him. Tsk, the faithful will not be happy!
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:39 am The promo is intentionally vague on the manner of Trump's appearance, but I'm 100% confident the appearance will be one of his usual telephone rant sessions, as opposed to via video or in-studio. Trump hasn't been looking well lately, and unless he's an idiot, he won't want to let the world see what kind of condition he's in these days.
As trump looks in a mirror he says, "damn, you look good."
Largo al factotum.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

:horse: :
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“A Plan to Get Divisive & Radical Theories Out of Our Schools
Commentary By Donald J Trump”:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 45946.html

:smoking:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
tek

Post by tek »

I don't need AI to be 100% sure that DJT did not write that.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh:
Osama Bin Laden’s niece trolls Biden with ‘Trump Won’ sign at Geneva summit
Nathan Place
Wed, June 16, 2021, 11:09 PM

As President Joe Biden met with Russian president Vladimir Putin on Wednesday, Osama Bin Laden’s niece was outside waving a “Trump Won” flag.

Videos show Noor bin Ladin, 34, standing on a boat in Geneva, Switzerland waving the flag. The 9/11 mastermind’s niece has expressed her support for Donald Trump in the past, and has said she believes he won the 2020 election.

https://sports.yahoo.com/osama-bin-lade ... 59082.html
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:31 am :doh:
Osama Bin Laden’s niece trolls Biden with ‘Trump Won’ sign at Geneva summit
Nathan Place
Wed, June 16, 2021, 11:09 PM

As President Joe Biden met with Russian president Vladimir Putin on Wednesday, Osama Bin Laden’s niece was outside waving a “Trump Won” flag.

Videos show Noor bin Ladin, 34, standing on a boat in Geneva, Switzerland waving the flag. The 9/11 mastermind’s niece has expressed her support for Donald Trump in the past, and has said she believes he won the 2020 election.

https://sports.yahoo.com/osama-bin-lade ... 59082.html
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:57 am I don't need AI to be 100% sure that DJT did not write that.
Gosh, do you think? :rotflmao:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tek wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:57 am I don't need AI to be 100% sure that DJT did not write that.
Wasn't in crayon the first clue?

somerset

Post by somerset »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:24 pm
Wasn't in crayon the first clue?
Hey, he’s a big boy now. He uses a Sharpie ;)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

It couldn't have been written by DJT himself. The word "Bigly" does not appear in it anywhere.

There is no mention of all the historic and wonderful things he did for the country while he was President.

There is no mention of the stolen election.

Ergo, he didn't write it. He probably didn't even read it. He certainly didn't proofread it before publication, or he would have corrected all the mistakes I just listed.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Viewers crack up laughing over Trump's Fox News rant about saving birds from windmills
Sarah K. Burris
June 16, 2021

Former President Donald Trump's Fox News interview was a nice reminder of the same old things that he has promoted for years and that he's also been ridiculed for saying out loud.

Speaking to Fox News' Sean Hannity, the ex-president grumbled about no one reporting on the news that he was vindicated over hydroxychloroquine being a miracle COVID drug, which it is not.

But it was the claim that windmills are killing "everything" that sent many into stitches of laughter. Even during the hand-off between MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell, the two cracked up over Trump suddenly becoming a huge wildlife advocate in his post-presidency years.

https://www.rawstory.com/hilarious-mock ... trump-fox/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump official set up a $300 million acquisition company in the Caymans -- while he was still in office
Tom Boggioni
June 19, 2021

According to a report from the HuffPost, former Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross was busy attending to his own financial well-being while serving under Donald Trump -- raking in at least $53 million and starting up a new business in the Cayman Islands.

Ross, who was recently accused of creating "an environment of paranoia and retaliation" at Commerce, was working on the taxpayers' dime while keeping his business deals ongoing during his tenure.

The HuffPost reports, "Ross reported making somewhere between $53 million and $127 million during his four years as head of the Commerce Department. The federal government only requires officials to report broad ranges of outside income," before adding, "Ross' many and profitable entanglements with private companies while he was supposed to be looking out for the American taxpayer triggered concern and criticism."

The report goes on to note that Ross's Commerce duties didn't stop him from setting up a new offshore business.

"Ross is already engaged in a new enterprise, a special purpose acquisition company that reportedly attracted $300 million from investors. He established the company in the Cayman Islands in January while he was still in public office, " the report states.

During his time in the Donald Trump's cabinet, Ross faced multiple complaints about his business dealings, with CREW accusing him "possible insider trading and other violations when he reportedly shorted Navigator stock after learning that a negative story was coming out in The New York Times about his links to the company," among other ethical issues.

https://www.rawstory.com/wilbur-ross/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He takes the damn tour.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump falsely tells Fox News he was vindicated on healing powers of hydroxychloroquine
Sarah K. Burris
June 16, 2021

Former President Donald Trump joined Fox News host Sean Hannity Wednesday night to sing his own praises and declare that he was right about a litany of things.

His comments were similar to a news post that Trump's staff released on the website. One of those things he said he was 100 percent correct about was the power of hydroxychloroquine. Not only was he proven wrong about hydroxychloroquine, but some states that invested in the drug are also now losing money because they trusted Trump.

Oklahoma, for example, spent $2.6 million on the much-hyped drug to treat COVID-19. But when it came to May 2021, the state started scrambling to find places they could get rid of it before the drug expired.

"Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter said Friday the state had reached an agreement with FFF Enterprises Inc. to take back the 1.2 million doses of hydroxychloroquine," reported Oklahoma Watch. "The agreement means the company won't face a lawsuit alleging the state overpaid for the drug, which is commonly used to treat lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and to prevent malaria. FFF denied overcharging the state."

"The state of Oklahoma is no longer interested in owning or possessing the products purchased from FFF Enterprises and has sought to return the products in exchange for a refund of total purchase price," the settlement agreement said, according to the report.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-falsely- ... ine-again/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump busted for sticking taxpayers with $2.4 million tab for his visits to his Bedminster golf course
Tom Boggioni
June 19, 2021

An investigation by NJ.com into Donald Trump's visits as president to just his Bedminster golf club revealed that the current resident of the club, now that he has lost the 2020 election, saddled taxpayers with $2.4 million in bills.

According to the report, based on U.S. Secret Service records, the bulk of the amount, $1.9 million, went to lodge Secret Service agents staying in the Bedminster area with another $35,415 for rooms at the golf club.

The report notes, "The Secret Service also spent $285,219 on travel, $41,499 on rental cars, $80,800 on golf carts, and $46,520 on portable toilets," before adding, "Not included are other costs of Trump's frequent visits to Bedminster, including the estimated $142,000 an hour it costs Air Force One to fly, according to figures obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, and the cost of taking the presidential helicopter from the Morristown Airport to the golf club."

Trump reportedly conducted his private business during his visits to New Jersey while also promoting his visits by mentioning the club --which led Jordan Libowitz, a spokesperson for CREW to remark, "When President Trump would go to Bedminster, it wasn't because he liked golf — he was making promotional appearances at a business he continued to own and profit off of. Now we know his decision not to divest from his assets cost taxpayers millions of dollars. The Trump Organization should reimburse that money, but we know it won't."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-2653462217/
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Oh my. Tump property values plummet. Shuckydarn.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Cristiano Ronaldo has been trying to unload his trump tower condo and has recently slashed the price from 10M to 7M. He bought it for 18.5M.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/0 ... ce=twitter
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:biggrin: I guess Keith Olbermann was lucky he parted from his T Tower apartment early on when the former impotus declared his candidacy.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”