Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

The funniest part for me is that I thought of all the lawyers, L. Limp Wood was the most likely to skate on sanctions, since he supposedly didn't actually sign anything. Now he's managed to put the crosshairs squarely on himself. :biggun:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Luke »

Lucian said he had a rough day on Telegram (that post is later). Because meanwhile...

Lin Wood, [15.07.21 19:40]
You want a documented example of the low life scum that make up the Mockingbird media rags in our country?

Below is a text received by my former housekeeper and cook who is a woman of God and remains my friend. She refused to engage with this slime ball reporter.

Here is the text she received:

“HOUSEKEEPER’S NAME REDACTED FOR PRIVACY REASONS], This is Doug Bock Clark, a reporter for ProPublica, the nation's largest nonprofit investigative news team. (You can see who I am here: www.dougbockclark.com. And here: https://www.propublica.org/people/doug-bock-clark.)

“I'm working on an investigation into Lin Wood, and I'd like to chat with you. I know that it can be a scary thing to have a reporter reach out to you, but I'm happy to talk to you on background, which means you won't be identified in any way. And I wouldn't be surprised if you have some affection for Wood, given how long you worked for him. But as you witnessed yourself he has also done a number of things that were very much against the public interest, not to mention against you. For the good of the country, would you be willing to chat with me?”

Doug Bock Clark is a disgusting human being. Pray for him.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Lin loves doxxing folks.

Lin Wood, [15.07.21 20:26]
Since Doug Bock Clark at doug.bock.clark@propublica.org wants to dig up some dirt, I sent him a personal invitation to come visit my puppies in South Carolina!

They are well-trained on how to deal with Communist journalists!!! Can you imagine ALL the things they will have to say to him!!!

I will video the interviews to perfect the record.

It will be for the good of the country.

Come on down to South Carolina, Dougie Boy!

Lin Wood, [15.07.21 22:03]
Oh no! Have I said something to upset George Soros and his leftwing elitist moneybags???

Is that why Doug Bock Clark at doug.bock.clark@propublica.org is contacting my family, friends and former employees in a desperate attempt to dig up dirt on me???

“ProPublica, the high-and-mighty investigative-reporting foundation financed by George Soros, Herbert and Marion Sandler, the Ford Foundation, and the MacArthur Foundation and other leftwing elitist moneybags,”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... ction.html

Lin Wood, [15.07.21 22:53]
Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

Anyone notice that the devil is in full attack mode against yours truly and has picked up the pace in the variety and viciousness of his attacks in recent days?

The devil is coming at me from all directions!!!

Even on my Reply Channel
https://t.me/Reply_To_Lin_Wood, the AI Bots and Deep State trolls are working overtime tonight doing the devil’s work!!!

But my wonderful Admin is waging war against them to rid the channel from their profane insults and smears. She is the best!!!

I must be doing something right by speaking the TRUTH while directly over the target!

Bring it on, devil. You have already lost!!! God won!!!
Lin LNC.JPG
Lin LNC.JPG (82.36 KiB) Viewed 3029 times

Lin LNC 2.JPG
Lin LNC 2.JPG (46.07 KiB) Viewed 3029 times

:violin:
I do appreciate that you let me share the good, the bad, and the ugly of my life with you. We must ALL strive to live a truthful life. We are ALL sinners. We ALL need forgiveness.

Today was a rough one. All of these attacks coming from so many directions wear you down. I was worn down today. And little did I know, more attacks were incoming tonight.

But I got on my knees late this afternoon and I cried out to the Lord to lift me up and strengthen me. God answers the prayers of His children. There is no void. He answers every prayer on His time.

Well, His timing was perfect for me this evening. Your messages lifted me up. My sense of humor returned after a humorless day. The illegality and fraud in the elections in Arizona and Georgia are now being totally exposed. Other states are fired up to expose the TRUTH.

So how do I rate the blessing of this day? I give it very high marks as it ALL ended well. Now I will rest and if I am blessed with another day tomorrow to do God’s will, I will be ready to go!

I will never quit. Don’t you quit either. Keep fighting.

I love TRUTH.
I love JUSTICE.
I love GOD.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

www.FightBack.law

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

We were talking tonight about degenerate liar Stew Peters in the #FatRambo topic. Of course, Lucian loves him!
Lin Wood, [20.07.21 22:14]
[Forwarded from 🇺🇸 Stew Peters 🇺🇸]
Lin Wood joined me for an all-inclusive after hours candid exclusive.

We started with the deep state attack on whistleblower Dr. John McGreevey, and spun from there!

What an awesome Patriot and man of God! 🙏🏼🇺🇸🙌🏼

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/07/l ... -and-more/

Lin Wood, [20.07.21 23:45]
I enjoyed my day and I pray you did likewise. Each day we have on Earth is a blessing and an opportunity to do God’s work.

God created Earth for His children to enjoy. Even in the darkest of times, we should always be thankful for the blessings of our lives and the fellowship we share with our brothers and sisters.

I love to answer questions. So I enjoyed being interviewed by Stew Peters, a brother in Christ and a great American. I am always reminded that the most confident of answers is to admit, “I don’t know.” But when you don’t know, do your best to search for the truth if the question is relevant.

I also enjoyed listening to the interview of Kandiss Taylor. She does not mince words. She talks straight to the People. I find her approach refreshing in an era of career politicians who care more about themselves than they do the People.

I will try to come up with a workable plan where you can ask your questions and I can respond.

Do I know ALL the answers? Of course not.

But a Q & A always stimulates discussion and thought. That is always a good thing. For me and for you.

I greatly respect each of you for caring about freedom and your love of TRUTH. I encourage ALL of you to ask questions. I also encourage you to:

Do the research.
Connect the dots.
Lucian forwards this about a PA Audit:
Lin Wood, [20.07.21 19:09]
[Forwarded from Jessica Wood]

Lin, please share on your main page. We need all hands on deck over the next 24 hrs. This is our last meeting before Sen Mastriano’s deadline on the 31st, and they need to know just how many patriots support a forensic audit. Thank you!!!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:26 am :snippity:
Lucian forwards this about a PA Audit:
Lin Wood, [20.07.21 19:09]
[Forwarded from Jessica Wood]
https:// t.me/RealSKeshel/498
Lin, please share on your main page. We need all hands on deck over the next 24 hrs. This is our last meeting before Sen Mastriano’s deadline on the 31st, and they need to know just how many patriots support a forensic audit. Thank you!!!
:lol: ok, let's pile upon this single address to support a forensic "audit".

Somehow I would expect that getting in touch with as many other Republican state representatives as possible would be more effective to get a quora in the state Congress for the intended activity ;)
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I wonder if Lin will have his motion submitted by tomorrow. :popcorn:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I started listening to the half hour plus Stew Peters interview, but it was all about the stupid whistleblower stuff they keep on keepin' on and I was bored to tears and fell asleep.

No report.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Lin doesn’t like vaccines.
6472C03D-3FF4-459D-A912-5EA76002DA0E.jpeg
6472C03D-3FF4-459D-A912-5EA76002DA0E.jpeg (258.56 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Lin especially doesn’t like commie vaccines.
F56CD93B-0EA0-489C-B2A7-82E4139794AE.jpeg
F56CD93B-0EA0-489C-B2A7-82E4139794AE.jpeg (392.01 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Can anyone check to see if Wood filed anything regarding the contempt motion against him for posting the video of the Michigan sanctions hearing online? If memory serves, the deadline was midnight last night.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:40 am Can anyone check to see if Wood filed anything regarding the contempt motion against him for posting the video of the Michigan sanctions hearing online? If memory serves, the deadline was midnight last night.
Somebody already grabbed it so it's on court listener (saves me time)

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 60.0_3.pdf

There are also 2 exhibits. Here is the docket with the rest of those links.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/18 ... er/?page=2

Ohh... one of the exhibits is the transcript.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .160.1.pdf
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

tl;dr: He didn't broadcast it (links dictionary def of broadcast), he _linked_ it. Oh, and besides, he was never in that court anyway, nyah-nyah. In a peanut shell.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Akiva Cohen, a NY commercial litigator and a stalwart of what Mike Dunford calls "law twitter," discusses Woods response:

Akiva Cohen
@AkivaMCohen
Sooooo ... let's review

Jeremy Turk
@Jturk125
Good morning followers. Sometime after I logged off yesterday Lin filed his response to the OSC on broadcasting the sanctions hearing in king v Whitmer https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 60.0_3.pdf… no 1A defense. Mainly-you have no power over me judge, and if you did posting a link isn’t broadcasting
Luke

Post by Luke »

A Lucian Friday Smackdown would be really lovely.
filly

Post by filly »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:03 pm A Lucian Friday Smackdown would be really lovely.

Yabbut this Cohen guy concludes he didn't think Wood was "broadcasting."
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:32 am :snippity:

Woods filing claimed the court broadcast the hearing on YouTube. I thought it was only available as a Xoom call with a limited number of participants? I thought someone recorded the call and put it on YouTube?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Reality Check wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:57 pm
northland10 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:32 am :snippity:

Woods filing claimed the court broadcast the hearing on YouTube. I thought it was only available as a Xoom call with a limited number of participants? I thought someone recorded the call and put it on YouTube?
The EDMI youtube channel live streamed it - I watched it. it is unlisted.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Flatpoint High wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:58 pm :snippity:
The EDMI youtube channel live streamed it - I watched it. it is unlisted.
EDMI = Eastern District of Michigan?
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:33 pm EDMI = Eastern District of Michigan?
Technically, E.D. Mich., but yes.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:50 pm
Technically, E.D. Mich., but yes.
Gotcha. Streamed but not archived then. That's what the order was all about. I suspect the judge will not be impressed with Wood's hair splitting response. We shall see.

Here are two Twitter threads on the response:

Mike Dunford:

Akiva Cohen:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yup, got back late and saw the last half hour on YT, then it was gone. It was live only.
Luke

Post by Luke »

When Lucian posts this on Telegram, you know it's bad.

Lin Wood, [25.07.21 16:39]
I remain a 100% supporter of Stew Peters. He is a truth-giver. Like me, he makes mistakes. We are not perfect. But I have had the privilege and pleasure of many late night discussions with Stew. He is a man of God who loves TRUTH and America.

Please consider following him.

https://t.me/stewpeters
So what's up with Stew?

Stew Peters Repeats Call to Execute Anthony Fauci, Calls COVID-19 Vaccine a ‘Bioweapon’
BY BRANDON GAGE July 22, 2021

Last Friday, right-wing propagandist Stew Peters called for Doctor Anthony Fauci to be executed like deposed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein for unspecified crimes against humanity. “What did we do to Saddam Hussein? What did we do to – I mean – these people swung from their neck in front of the world for killing far less people, and not only is he still killing people, but plans and telegraphs and tells the whole world how he’s planning to kill more,” Peters said of Fauci. On Tuesday, Peters had conspiracy theorist DeAnna Lorraine as a guest on The Stew Peters Show to complain about mask mandates in schools regardless of vaccination status. After suggesting that masks were a “sexual fetish” of the left, Peters accused Fauci of personally unleashing COVID-19 inoculations onto the world as a bioweapon and then repeated his call that Fauci should face execution. So now the latest craze beyond everybody getting vaccinated is the American Academy of Pediatrics who are, they’ve just come out with a statement saying that, ‘sorry, CDC, sorry, everybody else, but if you are two years and up, if you’re a child of two years and up, you still are gonna have to wear a mask, no matter if you’ve been vaccinated or not for the foreseeable future,'” Lorraine said.

Vaccines are not currently available for toddlers, however, young children are still susceptible to the super-virulent Delta variant, which is why masks are being recommended for students, teachers, and other school staff. “No matter if you’ve been poisoned or not by the intentionally engineered bioweapon that is meant to kill, maim, and destroy. This is not a vaccine,” Peters interjected. “Yeah. It’s not a vaccine. It’s a poison shot,” agreed Lorraine. “Yes, unequivocally, 100 percent, this is the clot shot,” Peters added. COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective in the vast majority of patients and can mean the difference between life and death. Lorraine continued with her pantheon of ballistic, fallacious stupidity:
Right exactly. So they’re saying, ‘hey, go back to school if you wanna go back to school, but your child, if they are two and up, is going to be having to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status if they’re vaccinated.’So A: This proves that the vaccine literally doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter anyway whether you’ve gotten it or not. We all knew this was coming. There’s literally no perks, no benefits to getting the vaccine or not for most people and most children.And B: That they’re complicit in this abuse and it’s never gonna get any better. You give ’em an inch, they take five miles. But we know that if we would see someone with abused children and they let abuse happen over and over again, knowing it was happening, we would say, ‘you are a stupid parent. You are stupid. Why are you letting this happen?’ Yeah, but at some point, if it continues, wouldn’t you think, ‘OK, you’re not just stupid, you’re complicit? You’re complicit in this abuse because now you know what’s happening and you’re allowing it to happen.’So, at what point – and I think that time is now, Stew – do we say, ‘You parents that are allowing your children to be strapped up with a sexual fetish, with a very abusive tool of submission, you are complicit in this unless you go around and march and protest until this mask mandate is lifted and until any vaccine mask mandate is lifted, you are complicit in the abuse of children.’
Gaslighting is an egregious form of psychological torture that was fully on display. And knowingly failing to protect your kids from a deadly pathogen is true child abuse. Peters was nonetheless incensed.
“These parents will be held to no different standards than the elected representatives or candidates that I’m talking about. If you’re not actually doing something to fight this, just bitching and moaning and complaining, which is what these elected representatives are doing,” he said. “Again, I see another headline today, ‘Rand Paul really grills Fauci.’ I don’t really care. Yeah, click on the link from Rand Paul’s social media page it’ll take to you to his grifting, fundraising website. That’s what he’s trying to do. He’s trying to make money. If you really want to grill the guy, how about this? How about demand a criminal investigation, indict this guy on charges of crimes against humanity and send him to the gallows? That’s what you should do,” Peters continued. “And as far as these parents, the same thing. I don’t care about your Facebook post or your tweet or your gab or any of this nonsense BS. Actually, go do something. And furthermore what they’re trying to do to the same parents like me, you – well you’re not a parent – but what they’re trying to do to people like me, sane parents who realize what this really is, is they’re trying to push you to go inject graphene oxide in your kid – a toxic substance, a poison – because you don’t want your kid masked,” Peters seethed. “So, you either suffocate them or subject them to this weird sexual fetish, this bondage type display of subservience, or you go ahead and go poison the hell out of them and just maim them or permanently disable them or kill them,” he said.
Right-wingers – the same cudgel of religious fanatics who routinely block legislation to end child marriage – are sexualizing little kids to boost their television ratings.
https://hillreporter.com/stew-peters-re ... pon-107515

But wait, there's more. In another good sign for Democrats, Lin Wood is leading the opposition to Ron DeSantis. Stew makes sure to keep Lin Happy.
'Sellout': Ron DeSantis Accused of Taking 'Bribe' by Conservatives After Promoting Vaccine
BY CHRISTINA ZHAO ON 7/24/21 AT 4:14 PM EDT

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis' recent push of the coronavirus vaccine has provoked Republican ire, with some even accusing the GOP governor of taking bribes. Their pushback indicates the difficulties facing conservative leaders who have pivoted their messaging after months of vaccine disinformation by right-wing outlets. DeSantis, whose name has been mentioned as a possible 2024 presidential candidate, praised the effectiveness of vaccines in his most direct effort to encourage Floridans to get vaccinated in a press conference Wednesday. "These vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality," he said. "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95 percent of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all." "If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chances of you getting seriously ill or dying from COVID is effectively zero," DeSantis added.

His remarks came as Florida topped the nation in new COVID-19 cases, with hospitalizations in some areas climbing to its highest rate since the pandemic started last year. The state recorded 67,413 new cases of COVID-19 over the past week, which accounts for 20 percent of total infections across the country, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But negative reactions to DeSantis' vaccine push among vaccine-resistant individuals and new polling data suggests that it could be too late to change the minds of those who refuse to get the shot. Former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn accused DeSantis of "trying to be politically correct" in his promotion of the vaccine. "That's a dangerous place to be for people in this country who do have influence," Flynn said.

Conservative podcaster Stew Peters—"confused" by DeSantis' vaccine push after supporting his anti-lockdown stance—falsely accused the governor of taking bribes. "It was all about bribery," he said, calling the governor a "sellout." "Everybody has a number. When you get someone to fold, you just put a lot of money on the line," he added. "We don't know if DeSantis' family was threatened."

A new Associated Press-NORC poll found that most unvaccinated Americans are unlikely to change their minds, with 45 percent saying they definitely won't and 35 percent saying they probably won't get vaccinated. Meanwhile, DeSantis has also received criticism from the other side, with Florida physicians accusing the governor of not doing enough to protect citizens from catching the virus. "It's better late than never," Dr. Mona Mangat, an immunologist in St. Petersburg, said of the governor's vaccine endorsement. "But at the same time as DeSantis says vaccines are effective, he's also banning businesses from requiring proof of vaccination. He's taking away private companies' ability to protect their employees and customers by requiring the safe and reading available vaccine." Newsweek reached out to DeSantis' office for comment.
https://www.newsweek.com/sellout-ron-de ... ne-1612796

Lin Wood, [21.07.21 23:29]
“If you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, the chance of you getting seriously ill or dying from Covid is effectively zero.”

Wow! Other than perhaps Dr. Fauci, how many other medical doctors agree with Dr. DeSantis that “the data” supports this breathtaking conclusion?

Did I miss something???

It's the responsibility of every Democrat to remind Trump voters that DeSantis TOOK BRIBES and SOLD OUT on the Vaccines. :lol:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

DeSantis is looking at the raw data and realizing that unless Florida ramps up its vaccination dramatically, which ain't gonna happen, he is looking at stacks and stacks of dead bodies just in time for his re-election bid. And if he doesn't get re-elected, he can kiss the presidency good-bye. That makes me so sad.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
filly

Post by filly »

Wood's legal work is Taitzian in nature.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:31 am
Is it wrong that I kind of love the footnote which indicated that Wood did not even vote in the 2020 election? Because if my glee is wrong, I don't want to be right.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'll allow it. ;)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”