Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I choose Mrs. FRP to be the church leader!!!!!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Volkonski »

DJ Judd
@DJJudd
Trump officially endorses incumbent Drew McKissick over conspiracy theorist Lin Wood in the race for SC GOP Chair.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Somewhere, Lin Wood is crying himself to sleep.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:07 pm Somewhere, Lin Wood is crying himself to sleep.
I'm failing to see a downside here :think: :rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:22 pm
fierceredpanda wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:07 pm Somewhere, Lin Wood is crying himself to sleep.
I'm failing to see a downside here :think: :rotflmao:
It means that we are appreciating a Trump choice if only to see Wood cry. Oh, the sacrifices that must be made.
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

here's his video response:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: :lol: Lin looks like he's going to burst into tears, he should have a teddy bear on his lap. Hi-larious the disgraced loser fuc*ed him over the night before the election. But but but he says he has Mike Flynn, Mike Lindell, and Squidney! Lin on Telegram:
Lin Wood, [14.05.21 19:31]
Thank you, General Flynn. You are our generation’s General Georgia Washington. When you speak, We The People listen.

[Yes, he called him Georgia Washington! :lol: ]

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 19:32]
A strong endorsement to follow but want people to see this video. Lin Wood is the fighter South Carolina needs as its next GOP Chairperson. The current chair doesn’t believe DJT won the 3rd of NOV Presidential election and runs from the truth. The people of South Carolina need fresh ideas and a fighter for the truth and a strong leader who will restore honesty, integrity and confidence back into the political life of South Carolina and America. God Bless and Protect Lin Wood.

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 19:33]
A powerful message of TRUTH to We The People and our President, Donald J. Trump. Thank you, General Flynn. You are an American hero. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 19:33]
[Forwarded from @RealGenFlynn]
To all and please share this endorsement far and wide...thank you!

I strongly and wholeheartedly continue to endorse Mr. Lin Wood for Chairman of the Republic Party of South Carolina. Lin is a strong MAGA conservative and a fighter for the people of South Carolina. His election as SCGOP Chair would send a very clear message to both the “fake news” media and current or potential politicians; In South Carolina, the SCGOP will demand that honesty, integrity and loyalty to the party’s voters are upheld by any candidate seeking GOP support. It’s for these reasons and more, that I support Lin Wood.
Lin has been, and remains, a strong and consistent supporter of President Donald J. Trump. You can’t say the same for the current SCGOP Chair, Mr. McKissick, who believes that Trump lost the 3 NOV election to Joe Biden and has yet to firmly call for election reforms within the State or across the country. He is a false prophet- so to those voting at the SC State convention, I simply say buyer beware!

Lastly, it is dangerous enough to have committed marxists and communists seeking to destroy our nation. It is even more dangerous to have long-in-the-tooth establishment politicians who double-speak when it suits them. It only serves their purposes, and confuses the people of South Carolina and our great nation.

A message to President Trump: If the United States is to have a chance of being restored to its greatness (MAGA), we CANNOT continue along with“business as usual.” We must reject the failed policies and attitudes of these BIG-BRITCHES party bosses and politicians. We MUST choose humble, confident leaders who put the needs of their constituents above themselves - just like you have done, Mr. President and Lin Wood is all of this and more.

If the future of our country was not at stake as it is today, maybe I wouldn’t take such a vocal stand for South Carolina or our nation, but sadly it is. We can no longer afford to have the current SCGOP leadership doing the same thing and expecting different results. South Carolina requires fresh ideas and strong, honest leadership from a man who knows how to fight and win.

Elect Mr. Lin Wood as the next South Carolina GOP Chairman!

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 20:13]
Off to dinner with my incredible staff, Pastor Stuart Guthrie, and one my my fabulous lawyers, Carlos Silva.

I cannot get these great friends to focus tonight on my campaign for Chair of the South Carolina Republican Party. They are too excited getting ready for the Win With Lin Rally tomorrow afternoon!

We The People will be celebrating our freedom and friendship tomorrow at Cotton Hall.

I love We The People.

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 20:36]
Before I forget, on the eve of the SCGOP Convention and the election for the next Chair of the SCGOP, I wish good luck to my opponent, Drew “Joey Bribes Won” McKissick! Good luck, Drew!

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 20:51]
The Real Deal, General Michael Flynn. Thank you again, Sir.

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 20:51]
[Forwarded from @RealGenFlynn]
[ Voice message : Unknown File ]

Lin Wood, [14.05.21 21:42]
We are ALL imperfect. We (including me) too often get caught up in the world and are distracted from the spiritual reality that the battle is not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities. Ephesians 6:12.

Only God knows the future. He planned it. He knew it before He created the world.

Only God “rigs” elections. God is the Sovereign Ruler Over Everything. God controls everything.

God only acts for good and His will shall be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The TRUTH is that our worldly perception of wins and losses is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is do we do our imperfect best to do God’s will. I don’t believe in luck as God controls everything, including the outcome.

I call that a “win-win” situation.

That is why tomorrow will be a winner for We The People and me regardless of the outcome of the vote.

That is also why we will be celebrating We The People and freedom tomorrow at Cotton Hall. We know we have already won.

So many of you have been so kind and loving to me during this campaign. I want to campaign with and for We The People forever.

Thank you.

God bless each of you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

www.FightBack.law

Lin is so rancid Telegram won't let folks reply to his messages, a pal of his had to start another Telegram channel called "Reply to Lin Wood" for those messages. https://t.me/Reply_To_Lin_Wood Check out the spin! Their little heads are exploding.
Lisa Gatoff, [14.05.21 19:01]
[In reply to Reply To Lin Wood]
WTH is going on?

Henpen34, [14.05.21 19:01]
We believe in you Lin. I'm not sure what the hell Trump is thinking but he is losing my support. First the poisonous vaxx and now endorsement of Rino Drew? What the hell?

宫爆鸡丁, [14.05.21 19:01]
We support you

Trump is surrounded by evil

Dede Sheffield, [14.05.21 19:01]
Win with Lin! I am disappointed with Trumps endorsement of Drew😩

Molly B, [14.05.21 19:01]
It seems like Trump either got attacked until he submitted to the establishment or they killed him & are operating his clone.

Naomi Millar, [14.05.21 19:05]
Lin I want to tell you something. Today I have learned that Dond Trump is only a man. And that his relationship with Kared Kushner and Zionism is going to make things difficult and he is somewhat compromised. For too long I put my trust in Trump instead of keeping my eyes fixed on Christ.

Jackie Hipes, [14.05.21 19:07]
We’re all posting our objections on Don Jr’s telegram, George news and everywhere else we can! It makes no sense! We are Lin Wood supporters all the way!

Mark Reynolds, [14.05.21 19:10]
Wake up people! Trump is giving YOU the power, he said he will return power to the people.......so DO IT! Trump knows you’ll be pissed by his strange endorsement, it’s deliberate....wake up, see his hidden message

L.G PATRIOT, [14.05.21 19:16]
Stupid as it sounds can you explain how this is part of the Plan..Can you explain by Trump is pushing this shot as if it’s NOT causing miscarriages & even death..Can you explain why Trump DID NOT sign the insurrection Act because if he did the Military wouldn’t be purging the Armed Forces of Anyone that is a Patriot or is he waiting until Joe & Kamala destroy this country to take it back???

Kathy Jennings, [14.05.21 19:30]
The fact he is not supporting you, does this mean Nesara is getting ready to roll out??? I ask because Under Nesara , lawyers like yourself are unable to hold political office because you can’t take more than one oath. Woo Hoo I hope that is what it means anyway. You are awesome and Thank you for all you are doing!!!

Bekah Grace, [14.05.21 19:35]
Trump better start responding to this or I’m following General Flynn! He keeps making crappy mistakes at the price of The People. I don’t like his son in law back in the picture. This has me not trusting any of them! None of this is funny. People’s lives are being destroyed over this crap.

Angel, [14.05.21 21:07]
WHY DO YOU SUPPORT IGNORANT ASS TRUMP? HE WOULD BE PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW IC HE LISTENED TO HIS FOLLOWERS. HE HASNT LEARNED A THING. GIVE UT UP. HE IS HISTORY.
Hahahaha.

(Thanks Suranis for cleaning these up below. There are TONS MORE on Telegram.)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

orlylicious wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:33 pm
Lin is so rancid Telegram won't let folks reply to his messages, a pal of his had to start another Telegram channel called "Reply to Lin Wood" for those messages. https://t.me/Reply_To_Lin_Wood Check out the spin! Their little heads are exploding.
Lisa Gatoff, [14.05.21 19:01]
WTH is going on?

Henpen34, [14.05.21 19:01]
We believe in you Lin. I'm not sure what the hell Trump is thinking but he is losing my support. First the poisonous vaxx and now endorsement of Rino Drew? What the hell?

We support you

Trump is surrounded by evil

Dede Sheffield, [14.05.21 19:01]
Win with Lin! I am disappointed with Trumps endorsement of Drew😩

Molly B, [14.05.21 19:01]
It seems like Trump either got attacked until he submitted to the establishment or they killed him & are operating his clone.

Naomi Millar, [14.05.21 19:05]
Lin I want to tell you something. Today I have learned that Dond Trump is only a man. And that his relationship with Kared Kushner and Zionism is going to make things difficult and he is somewhat compromised. For too long I put my trust in Trump instead of keeping my eyes fixed on Christ.

Jackie Hipes, [14.05.21 19:07]
We’re all posting our objections on Don Jr’s telegram, George news and everywhere else we can! It makes no sense! We are Lin Wood supporters all the way!

Mark Reynolds, [14.05.21 19:10]
Wake up people! Trump is giving YOU the power, he said he will return power to the people.......so DO IT! Trump knows you’ll be pissed by his strange endorsement, it’s deliberate....wake up, see his hidden message

L.G PATRIOT, [14.05.21 19:16]
Stupid as it sounds can you explain how this is part of the Plan..Can you explain by Trump is pushing this shot as if it’s NOT causing miscarriages & even death..Can you explain why Trump DID NOT sign the insurrection Act because if he did the Military wouldn’t be purging the Armed Forces of Anyone that is a Patriot or is he waiting until Joe & Kamala destroy this country to take it back???

Kathy Jennings, [14.05.21 19:30]
The fact he is not supporting you, does this mean Nesara is getting ready to roll out??? I ask because Under Nesara , lawyers like yourself are unable to hold political office because you can’t take more than one oath. Woo Hoo I hope that is what it means anyway. You are awesome and Thank you for all you are doing!!!

Bekah Grace, [14.05.21 19:35]
Trump better start responding to this or I’m following General Flynn! He keeps making crappy mistakes at the price of The People. I don’t like his son in law back in the picture. This has me not trusting any of them! None of this is funny. People’s lives are being destroyed over this crap.

Angel, [14.05.21 21:07]
WHY DO YOU SUPPORT IGNORANT ASS TRUMP? HE WOULD BE PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW IC HE LISTENED TO HIS FOLLOWERS. HE HASNT LEARNED A THING. GIVE UT UP. HE IS HISTORY.
There's a lot of repeated comments on that (Proabbly doe to Telegrams reply system) so I cleaned them out
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey, thanks Suranis! Will edit the post and use your version, yeah Telegram's comment system sucks as much as the content over there does. Crazy seeing the dead-ender still saying DL2XIT is playing 4-D chess, what morans.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Only God knows the future. He planned it. He knew it before He created the world.
Only God “rigs” elections. God is the Sovereign Ruler Over Everything. God controls everything.
God only acts for good and His will shall be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.”

So, God wanted the DFO to lose? :shrug:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
filly

Post by filly »

McKissick whips Wood in South Carolina GOP race

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood’s bid to bring “chaos” to South Carolina’s GOP was halted on Saturday when he failed to unseat the party’s chairman after baselessly accusing the incumbent of voter fraud and a host of other slurs.

McKissick beat Wood by a final vote of 68-28 percent at the low-key socially distanced convention in Columbia, where coronavirus social distancing rules prevented the delegates from meeting in one large hall — something Wood pushed for to take advantage of his fire-breathing, crowd-riling style. Votes were held in satellite meetings throughout the state’s 46 counties.

“Drew is a cheater,” Wood, without evidence, said to his huge following on Telegram before the vote. “If he ‘wins’ today, he will be a Fake Chairman just like Biden is a Fake President!”

After the vote, Wood swiped at McKissick for telling the truth at a recent forum where he admitted Joe Biden was legitimately elected president: “Congratulations to Drew ‘Biden Won’ McKissick. Drew won the delegates in an establishment created election. I won We The People. Drew will learn in time that ALL the power belongs to We The People.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/1 ... ick-488485
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Winning with We The People. and $2 can get you coffee at McDonald's.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Does this mean Lin will move back to Georgia? :lol:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I could only stomach 45 seconds of that video. :vomit:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:04 pm Does this mean Lin will move back to Georgia? :lol:
What did we ever do to you to earn that curse :shrug: :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:35 pm
fierceredpanda wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:04 pm Does this mean Lin will move back to Georgia? :lol:
What did we ever do to you to earn that curse :shrug: :biggrin:
You weren't more welcoming to my good friend, Uncle Billy.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Clearly it was all rigged and is part of tRump's master plan.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Had my nother or father said the things Wood has said, they'd have been taken in for a psych evaluation.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I think we need to let it ride.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Actually, I think we should get the Cybernet Nunjuks on this right away.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

loose with wood
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lin is now just openly using Q phrases. Since when is a Settlement Negotiation a Demand?

Lin Wood, [20.05.21 18:14]
Yesterday, I posted the email below and suggested that in my opinion, this demand by Atlanta lawyer Andy Beall of Buckley/Beall and Atlanta lawyers Nicole J. Wade, Jonathan D. Grunberg, and G. Taylor Wilson of Wade, Grunberg, & Wilson, LLC constituted an attempt to extort me.

I know some other lawyers who agree with my opinion.

Today, Andy Beall filed papers with the Court accusing me of wrongdoing for stating my opinion which by the way is a fully protected opinion under the First Amendment.

Wow! Andy, Nicole, Jonathan, and Taylor apparently do not believe in freedom of speech.

I do believe in freedom of speech and I will never stop fighting for free speech and the Bill of Rights.

Lin Settlement photo_2021-05-20_18-14-28.jpg
Lin Settlement photo_2021-05-20_18-14-28.jpg (59.84 KiB) Viewed 3298 times

Lin Wood, [20.05.21 18:14]
[ Photo ]

Lin Wood, [20.05.21 18:20]
One further note, the email above attempts to falsely justify the inflated demand by claiming I “defamed” Nicole, Jonathan, and Taylor by informing 3 of my clients of the false claim of fraud threatened against me.

Defamation 101: There must be the publication of a false and defamatory statement to a third party WITHOUT privilege.

My statements to my clients were attorney-client privileged. They were PRIVILEGED.

Maybe I should teach young lawyers defamation law? Maybe Andy Beall could also learn a thing or two from me.

What do you think?

Lin Wood, [20.05.21 19:36]
I have heard that many of my followers have filed, or are planning to file, grievances with the State Bar of Georgia against the lawyers who wrongfully accused me of fraud and the lawyer/members of the GA Bar grievance committee.

I even heard GA Bar members Cathy Cox (Mercer Law School Dean) and William “Bill” Underwood (Mercer University President) are the recipients of numerous grievance complaints filed with the State Bar at https://www.gabar.org/forthepublic/fileacomplaint.cfm.

Where We Go One, We Go All.

WWG1WGA

Lin Wood, [20.05.21 19:43]
The State Bar of Georgia changed the rules on January 9 of this year to allow investigations of grievance complaints by anyone in the country against a Georgia State Bar attorney.

Prior to the change, only a client could file a grievance. I have NEVER had a client file a grievance complaint against me.

Now I have the Bar pursuing a grievance to possibly disbar me allegedly based on complaints by 4 individuals from around the country who I have never heard of but based on my research, clearly dislike President Trump.

I bet the officers of the State Bar and the members of the grievance committee dislike President Trump too. Many of the grievance committee members are linked to organizations funded by George “One World Government” Soros.

One word comes to mind which I think my followers will understand:

BOOMERANG!!!
Oh yes, Lin, we do! Hannity screamed about OPERATION BOOMERANG every single night for months and months and months. Whatever happened to that? :biggrin:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I am not an expert in defamation law, far from it, but (1) I suspect that the attorney-client privilege is not the same character of "privilege" as it relates to defamation -- if you accuse someone of being a murderer in a police report or while testifying in court, that would be privileged, but I am not sure I agree that such a privilege extends to statements made by an attorney to a client; (2) the attorney-client privileges only applies to communications made in connection with providing legal advice to a client and the privilege belongs to the client, so if Wood said bad things about his soon to be former partners to the client in the context of the firm breaking up and attorneys trying to keep/steal clients, (a) is that providing legal advice to clients -- I don't know, and (b) if the client waives the privilege does that convert non-defamatory language (non-defamatory solely due to the privilege) into defamatory language. All very interesting and, if I understand correctly, completely irrelevant to the bullshit claims that Elwood is making.

IMHO, Elwood be seriously mentally ill and should have not only a psych exam but a full neurological work-up. He be FUBAR.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

SlimSloSlider wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:54 pm More cult than organized religion, surely?
Lin Wood couldn’t organize a pissup in a brewery.
Ya know I've given up on the ol' pissup in a brewery phrase ever since I attended a supposed pissup in a brewery and it all went catastrophically bad for the guest of honor when his ex-wife showed up. It was proven beyond a doubt to me that a pissup in a brewery can be hard to organize successfully.

On the other hand, it takes a whole 'nother level of incompetence to not be able to empty the water out of a boot, even when the instructions are written on the bottom of the heel
Has everybody heard about the bird?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

As to Elwood going full QANON -- remember, he may be the actual second coming of Christ himself and, if so, why not also Q (but not 007's "Q", that would just be wrong). In fact, he might also have been the man on the grassy knoll, the Headless Horseman and the real figure behind the Loch Ness monster.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”