Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
noblepa

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by noblepa »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:34 pm Oh, I also asked the WaPo reporter why Joey “Bribes” Biden was sworn in several minutes before 12:01 p.m. as I watched the “live” inauguration “ceremony” on TV on January 20, 2021.

The Constitution, as amended, says merely that the President shall take the oath before entering office, and that he takes office at 12:00 noon on January 20. It does not specify that the oath must be taken at precisely 12:00 noon.

Article I, section 1:

"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of
the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the
Constitution of the United States.""

Wood is probably trying to promote the idea that, because Biden was sworn in before noon, some nefarious plot was involved.

I'm surprised that no one has seized on the male pronoun to argue that the President must be a "he" and that, therefore, Kamala Harris is not qualified to be President (because she is not a "he") and therefore is not qualified to be VP. This could be even bigger than the NBC argument!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by raison de arizona »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:10 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:34 pm Oh, I also asked the WaPo reporter why Joey “Bribes” Biden was sworn in several minutes before 12:01 p.m. as I watched the “live” inauguration “ceremony” on TV on January 20, 2021.

The Constitution, as amended, says merely that the President shall take the oath before entering office, and that he takes office at 12:00 noon on January 20. It does not specify that the oath must be taken at precisely 12:00 noon.

Article I, section 1:

"Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of
the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the
Constitution of the United States.""

Wood is probably trying to promote the idea that, because Biden was sworn in before noon, some nefarious plot was involved.

I'm surprised that no one has seized on the male pronoun to argue that the President must be a "he" and that, therefore, Kamala Harris is not qualified to be President (because she is not a "he") and therefore is not qualified to be VP. This could be even bigger than the NBC argument!
I never thought of that! Same goes for Reps...
No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the Age of twenty five Years, and been seven Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State in which he shall be chosen.
And Senators...
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
And, yep, VP:
The Senate shall chuse their other Officers, and also a President pro tempore, in the Absence of the Vice President, or when he shall exercise the Office of President of the United States.
There are more.

No grilz aloud.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Absolutely Noble, that was debunked months ago, Lin is a total dead-ender. He just spews lies and trash to keep amping them up.
Volkonski wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:02 pm Lin Wood says the Covid vaccines will kill 1/3rd of the people who take them who will be mostly liberals.

The vaccines are God's plan to get rid of liberals. :roll:
That actually just happened in Florida, non-vaxxed died but the vaxxed did not. Lin should talk with God about that.
Florida county closes government building after COVID-19 deaths
Manatee County Administration Building disinfected, fogged

BRADENTON, Fla. – A Florida county shuttered its main administration building after several employees contracted COVID-19 and two people died, officials said. Employees of the Manatee County Administration Building were ordered to leave Friday afternoon while the facility was disinfected and fogged. Epidemiologists were onsite initiating contact tracing, according to a press release from county officials.

Manatee County officials did not say how many people contracted COVID, but County Administrator Dr. Scott Hopes said “individual employees in the IT department who were known to be fully vaccinated and who were in close proximity of those who were infected did not contract COVID-19," according to a statement.

Hundreds of employees are believed to work in the building, which includes the state attorney’s office and an office for Republican Rep. Will Robinson, of Bradenton. The building is set to re-open Monday. Face masks will still be optional for employees and visitors, although unvaccinated residents were encouraged to wear masks. The board of county commissioners voted last month to repeal COVID safety measures and instead encouraged visitors to use their best judgment to prevent the spread of the virus.

The decision was in line with Gov. Ron DeSantis' statewide orders. In May, the Republican governor suspended all remaining local COVID-19 restrictions and mandates on individuals and businesses, saying it would accelerate Florida's economy. Hopes encouraged residents to get vaccinated. “Preventative measures work. This should be a lesson to others out there: we still have a disease in this community and it appears to be impacting younger people and killing younger than we initially saw,” he tweeted.
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/flori ... 19-deaths/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:10 pm I'm surprised that no one has seized on the male pronoun to argue that the President must be a "he" and that, therefore, Kamala Harris is not qualified to be President (because she is not a "he") and therefore is not qualified to be VP. This could be even bigger than the NBC argument!
I vaguely recall one of the birthers coming up with that. It may be have been Jedi Pauly and his sacred sperm or one of the other nastier ones.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:07 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:10 pm I'm surprised that no one has seized on the male pronoun to argue that the President must be a "he" and that, therefore, Kamala Harris is not qualified to be President (because she is not a "he") and therefore is not qualified to be VP. This could be even bigger than the NBC argument!
I vaguely recall one of the birthers coming up with that. It may be have been Jedi Pauly and his sacred sperm or one of the other nastier ones.
Pauly was one, but not the only one.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lucian reposted links to the "ghost" depos.
Lin Wood, [22.06.21 23:54]
To complete the record before I go tell my puppies good night, here is the Box link to the whistleblower’s interview I sent to NewYorker. Let’s see if they write about it. But do not hold your breath as NewYorker has no interest in investigating to find TRUTH. It is just a Mockingbird propaganda rag.

Lin Wood, [22.06.21 23:54]
https://app.box.com/s/bcwwhvbuhs7803dbkbcotegygij72syx

Lin Wood, [22.06.21 23:56]
And one more time, here are the Box links to the depositions of Ghost 1, Ghost 2, and Ghost 3.

https://app.box.com/s/crle3c0ku5lx2ea7alj6p7bazff1kwvi

https://app.box.com/s/b2pugo07jee4yi5u83kdhnt5e9wbafgu

https://app.box.com/s/tw27brskx494h8a7vcba0opalx4hm4ak
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
mimi

Post by mimi »

Lin Wood says he filed a motion for sanctions against his former partners. He includes the ‘ghost’ transcripts which is just him rambling on like a lunatic.

Link is in his telegram.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Love you Mimi! ❤️ The depo transcripts are in my post above yours, have been following his Telegram and posting about his antics from Telegram since lots of Fogbowzers don't use it. :P

Here's the sanctions link:
Lin Wood, [24.06.21 23:19]
I often remind myself and others that after we reach adulthood, we have the right to make our own choices. But with the exercise of that right comes the reality that ALL choices have consequences. We must live with the consequences of our choices.

Thus, we should always do our best to choose wisely.

Nicole J. Wade, Jonathan D. Grunberg and G. Taylor Wilson of what is left of the Atlanta law firm of Wade, Grunberg & Wilson, LLC made the choice to file a frivolous fraud lawsuit against me. They also made the choice to willfully refuse to appear for their depositions under oath last week as required by law.

Time will reveal the wisdom of their choices and the consequences of their choices.

Below is the Box link to the Motion for Sanctions filed today against these ghost lawyers.

[Defendants Motion to Dismiss and Request for the Issuance of Sanctions Based on Plaintiffs Willful Failure to Attend their Depositions with Exhibits.pdf]:

https://app.box.com/s/i7yga99yiqigqsxma1xyymvghopsysic
slq

Post by slq »

Anyone know why he calls them "ghosts"?
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
somerset

Post by somerset »

slq wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:10 pm Anyone know why he calls them "ghosts"?
Because they "ghosted" him by not showing up for his deposition?
slq

Post by slq »

somerset wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:40 pm
slq wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:10 pm Anyone know why he calls them "ghosts"?
Because they "ghosted" him by not showing up for his deposition?
Thanks. (That's idiotic.)
--Yoda
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yeah, what Somerset said. He has to keep it simple and catchy for the marks. Here he goes again...
Lin Wood, [25.06.21 15:31]
After observing the “dog and pony” show at last night’s Beaufort County SCGOP executive committee meeting, I am convinced now more than ever that the SCGOP under the leadership of the McKissick/McMaster/Graham Cabal has no intention of giving We The People a meaningful voice in the SCGOP.

It is business as usual for these SC RINO Republicans (a/k/a Dixie Democrats).

We The People who make up the membership of the SCGOP must soon decide whether we go or whether we stay. In my opinion, we cannot stay in the SCGOP unless there is dramatic and swift change.

The McKissick/McMaster/Graham Cabal does NOT fight for President Trump.

The McKissick/McMaster/Graham Cabal does NOT fight for you.

The McKissick/McMaster/Graham Cabal does not put America First.

Lin Wood, [25.06.21 16:23]
There are still a few lawyers who follow the role model of lawyer Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird.

These lawyers are not members of big firms. These lawyers are willing to take on the difficult, controversial, and even unpopular clients if an injustice has occurred.

Many receive law degrees, few are chosen to be real lawyers.

Salute the few.

Salute Ibrahim Reyes of Reyes Lawyers, PA in Coral Gables, Florida.

Ibrahim is unashamedly a follower of Jesus Christ. Ibrahim is an Atticus Finch. I am proud to have Ibrahim as my lawyer.

Below is Ibrahim’s letter sent today to Chris Steinmetz of the State Bar of Georgia.

It is time for Steinmetz and the Georgia Bar to end their political witch hunt against me.

If they keep digging the pit deeper for me, they will never get out when God throws them in it.

God goes before us. God knows the future. God protects His children from all harm.

I love God. I love the rule of law. I love We The People.

Lin Wood, [25.06.21 16:23]

photo_2021-06-25_16-23-18 Lin 1.jpg
photo_2021-06-25_16-23-18 Lin 1.jpg (136.36 KiB) Viewed 3280 times

photo_2021-06-25_16-23-23 Lin 2.jpg
photo_2021-06-25_16-23-23 Lin 2.jpg (70.8 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
slq

Post by slq »

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is he saying Lin Wood (or someone on his behalf) filed grievances against the disciplinary committee members and his former partners, so . . . GOTCHA! Conflict of interest!! ???
--Yoda
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

slq wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:20 pm Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is he saying Lin Wood (or someone on his behalf) filed grievances against the disciplinary committee members and his former partners, so . . . GOTCHA! Conflict of interest!! ???
Grossly Inappropriate Linny
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

The New Yorker has a podcast up that makes it clear just how unethical Lin's "representation" of Kyle Rittenhouse was.
Kyle Rittenhouse, American Vigilante
After he killed two people in Kenosha, opportunists turned his case into a polarizing spectacle.

By Paige Williams
Worth a listen, but the short version is that Lin was perfectly happy to let Rittenhouse stay in jail long after the fund Wood set up had raised the $2 million to post Rittenhouse's bond, because Wood believed that Rittenhouse staying locked up was better for the fundraising numbers and his wider political "vision." It's pretty revolting stuff.

Those of you who know me know I have no sympathy for Rittenhouse and hope he is convicted. That's no excuse for a worm like Lin Wood taking a criminal defendant (who still enjoys the presumption of innocence) and his family for a ride for profit and publicity. Perhaps Rittenhouse's mother (who is quoted in the podcast) should have a chat with the Georgia Bar, who might like to add Wood's exploitation of his notional client to their complaint against him. The man is a menace and should not be practicing law. In fact, I would observe that he has already had a more detrimental effect on a specific client than a certain other recently-disciplined attorney (Roodles) ever had.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lucian tonight on Telegram:
Lin Wood, [14.07.21 22:48]
Since a very few days after November 3, 2020, I have publicly advocated that the 2020 election in Georgia was illegal and fraudulent. I was right. It was.

I personally filed 2 lawsuits based on the illegality and fraud. They were erroneously dismissed for lack of standing. Are you kidding me? A voter is the party most damaged if his or her vote is diluted by illegality or fraud. The right to vote - one man, one vote - is essential to our democratic republic. One of my cases is still pending in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

As a result of my vocal and legal fight to expose the illegality and fraud in Georgia, I have been viciously attacked professionally and personally. My law license has been under constant threat and my law practice is at a standstill because of the cloud of the false accusations. Friends and family have ignored and abandoned me. I have been falsely accused of voter fraud and falsely smeared as a conspiracy theorist, a grifter, a Deep State plant, a liar, a fraud, and much worse. My mental health has been publicly questioned nationwide. The list of false attacks is much longer but I think I have made my point.

It has been a tough 8+ months. The attacks actually began before November 3 when I urged that our country was facing a color revolution and I dared to raise questions about Bill Gates, John Roberts, and others I feared were involved in nefarious activities.

But every lie will be revealed. I am still standing. I am still fighting.

Do I ask for apologies or praise? No.

Would I do it ALL over again? Yes.

I have not dedicated my life to the pursuit of TRUTH to achieve justice for fame or fortune.

I have endured it ALL and will endure more in the future for my children and yours, for my grandchildren and yours, for generations to come. I just want ALL to breathe the fresh air of liberty which only exists if we have honest elections.

I thank and praise God that I am still standing, confident that He will continue to give me the strength I need for the tough days that lay ahead.

I deserve no credit or praise. It is not about me. It is ALL about God.

Fortified and inspired by We The People, I plan to keep fighting until the day soon arrives that our freedom is again secure and we return to being a nation under God.

Thanks for taking the journey with me.

I love America.
I love We The People.
I love God.

P.S. I love President Trump too. He will never concede and quit fighting. Neither will I.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

P.S. SEND ME LOTS OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Lin cant help himself! He posted a video of the proceedings, which was specifically prohibited. He admits that. And then he brags that he was often offscreen on the Zoom hearing because he was laughing.

"Several news media outlets noted Wood posted the video. While the recording is no longer posted to Wood's account, he acknowledged publishing the recording in a separate post.

"I was asked by my present counsel to remove the Telegram post where I had shared another channel's recording of Sidney Powell's comments at the end of the hearing. I followed his instructions," Wood posted.

"Did the court really think the public would not record the public hearing when the court made it available online to the public??"

And here, what a POS:

"But he also posted, "Now don't go and get me in trouble by telling on me with the court but many times today I moved away from the camera because I was chuckling at the errant nonsense being spewed by (city of Detroit attorney) David Fink and his supporters at the hearing."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politi ... bm1Qb1YEfo
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:48 am Lucian tonight on Telegram:
Lin Wood, [14.07.21 22:48]
Since a very few days after November 3, 2020, I have publicly advocated that the 2020 election in Georgia was illegal and fraudulent. I was right. It was.

I personally filed 2 lawsuits based on the illegality and fraud. They were erroneously dismissed for lack of standing. Are you kidding me? A voter is the party most damaged if his or her vote is diluted by illegality or fraud. The right to vote - one man, one vote - is essential to our democratic republic. One of my cases is still pending in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.

As a result of my vocal and legal fight to expose the illegality and fraud in Georgia, I have been viciously attacked professionally and personally. My law license has been under constant threat and my law practice is at a standstill because of the cloud of the false accusations. Friends and family have ignored and abandoned me. I have been falsely accused of voter fraud and falsely smeared as a conspiracy theorist, a grifter, a Deep State plant, a liar, a fraud, and much worse. My mental health has been publicly questioned nationwide. The list of false attacks is much longer but I think I have made my point.

It has been a tough 8+ months. The attacks actually began before November 3 when I urged that our country was facing a color revolution and I dared to raise questions about Bill Gates, John Roberts, and others I feared were involved in nefarious activities.

But every lie will be revealed. I am still standing. I am still fighting.

Do I ask for apologies or praise? No.

Would I do it ALL over again? Yes.

I have not dedicated my life to the pursuit of TRUTH to achieve justice for fame or fortune.

I have endured it ALL and will endure more in the future for my children and yours, for my grandchildren and yours, for generations to come. I just want ALL to breathe the fresh air of liberty which only exists if we have honest elections.

I thank and praise God that I am still standing, confident that He will continue to give me the strength I need for the tough days that lay ahead.

I deserve no credit or praise. It is not about me. It is ALL about God.

Fortified and inspired by We The People, I plan to keep fighting until the day soon arrives that our freedom is again secure and we return to being a nation under God.

Thanks for taking the journey with me.

I love America.
I love We The People.
I love God.

P.S. I love President Trump too. He will never concede and quit fighting. Neither will I.
This reads like a "goodbye, cruel world" :faint: letter.

Lin knows he's about to get severely sanctioned.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:47 pm Lin cant help himself! He posted a video of the proceedings, which was specifically prohibited. He admits that. And then he brags that he was often offscreen on the Zoom hearing because he was laughing.
:snippity:
"I was asked by my present counsel to remove the Telegram post where I had shared another channel's recording of Sidney Powell's comments at the end of the hearing. I followed his instructions," Wood posted.

"Did the court really think the public would not record the public hearing when the court made it available online to the public??"
The court might be aware that somebody in the public might record and post it online, but they would not expect that from an attorney participating in the said proceedings. An attorney is expected to know the rules and abide by them.
101010 :towel:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

In King v. Whitmer, intervenor Robert Davis filed a motion requesting that the court hold Lin Wood in contempt for posting a link to the video of the hearing. I wasn't terribly impressed by the motion and thought there were better ways to bring what Wood did to the attention of the judge. I never took seriously the notion that it would be granted.

Boy was I wrong.

@Teri_Kanefield
When a court is holding a hearing on whether to sanction you for ethical violations, it's a really dumb idea to disobey court rules and post a video when you were told not to.

@joshgerstein
JUST IN: Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood has til July 22 to explain why he posted video of sanctions hearing on election suit earlier this week
The order to show cause is for discipline under the Local Rules, not criminal contempt, which is even more rare than sanctions.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

popcorn, i need MOAR POPCORN
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

@questauthority
Oh my - just got back from a walk, checked my email, and discovered that another of the Kraken-related predictions I made on stream this week was wrong.

Specifically, my prediction regarding how Judge Parker would likely deal with Lin's little "oops I posted a vid" issue.
As you may recall, I didn't think that the motion to hold Lin Wood in criminal contempt that Davis filed earlier this week would be granted, and I thought that Judge Parker would wait until the final sanctions order before addressing it. Looks like I'm batting (generously) .333.

To be clear, Judge Parker has *denied*, in the order linked below, the request to order Wood to show cause why he should not be held in *criminal* contempt. I got that much right. BUT... Judge Parker is ordering Lin to show cause - in writing, by this time next week - why he should not be subject to additional discipline for violating the rules on posting video.

So I was wrong that the thing wouldn't be addressed until the final order. And, to be completely honest, it looks like I was wrong about Lin skating on this one. Because even if he is ultimately not penalized, Lin has - to paraphrase the late, great Hunter S Thompson - bought the ticket, and he's taking the ride.

Now, to be clear, this is one of the rare cases where I'm utterly delighted to be wrong. I'm also delighted that most of the law review article I started writing back in December bemoaning the lack of sanctions in these cases has, to put it delicately, been superseded by events. We'll see what happens with the Colorado sanctions hearing tomorrow. But it's increasingly beginning to feel like there's a bit of a sea change in this area. /fin
Edit: Jinxed by bob.
somerset

Post by somerset »

chancery wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:12 pm
The order to show cause is for discipline under the Local Rules, not criminal contempt, which is even more rare than sanctions.
Which is worse, discipline under Local Rules or criminal contempt? I'd think criminal contempt would be the worst thing that could happen, but IANAL and not familiar with the nuances of such things ;)

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”