Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - Oct 19, 1952 Libra / Dragon - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:59 am
Lani wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:56 am Michael Flynn was at Wood's rally. He forgot the words to the Pledge of Allegiance.

If you view the tweet on twitter, look at the next tweet - you'll hear Flynn saying the Qdiot pledge.
His only allegiance is to Donald Trump.
And to whoever is paying him.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: L. Lin Wood - Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - "I might actually be Christ coming back..."

Post by Luke »

4D Chess, baby!*
Lin Wood, [03.05.21 13:22]
[ Video ]

Lin Wood, [03.05.21 13:33]
General Michael Flynn knows the Pledge of Allegiance. He has lived a life dedicated to the Pledge of Allegiance.

General Flynn is NOT a traitor or a fraud. The individuals who make such accusations against him are the traitors and the frauds.

General Flynn is an American hero. He has spent 30+ years serving the People and our country in the military, working much of that time in Army intelligence.

General Flynn is a military genius.

General Flynn knows how to play the propaganda corrupt mainstream media like a fiddle.

General Flynn got Newsweak and its propaganda cronies to highlight the words of the Pledge of Allegiance and their importance to our country being spoken by We The People.

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Well done, General Flynn. Well done.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-flynn- ... ly-1588165

*4D Chess
A delusional imaginary action that people who worship Donald Trump say he is partaking in every time he lies to them proving that he doesn't give a shit about them or anyone but his narcissistic self. The imaginary action is used as well by Trump toadies to deny that voting for him was a mistake.

Me: Trump declared a national emergency so he could sell weapons to Saudi Arabia. Why? I'll tell you why. Demand the release of his taxes, and you will find out that Saudi wealth has bailed him out during his bankruptcies, and he is using the presidency for personal gain!! An impeachable offense!!

Trump toadies: Fuck you!! He's a great man. He's just playing 4D Chess. He's taking Saudi Arabia down. You just wait and see. He's taking them down right after he drops the biggest bombshell of all with those 50,000 sealed indictments.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... 4D%20chess
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Translation: Mike Flynn is not that stupid.

Yes. Yes he is.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I can name another capable, loyal general. Until he wasn’t.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

In a court filing, the State Bar of Georgia listed some of the allegations against Lin Wood, who is running for GOP chairman in South Carolina.

- attacking co-workers
- leaving "abusive" voicemails
- claiming he carries out God's wrath
- spreading QAnon-style conspiracy theories

Grievance proceedings are typically confidential, but we know the allegations against Lin Wood that are being investigated. Why? Because he sued the state bar (after they asked him to have a mental health evaluation).
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

From page 3 of the motion:
g. Plaintiff voiced repeated concerns about his misconduct being disclosed, as he feared it would interfere with his supposedly imminent receipt of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and appointment as the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:37 pm From page 3 of the motion:
g. Plaintiff voiced repeated concerns about his misconduct being disclosed, as he feared it would interfere with his supposedly imminent receipt of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and appointment as the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
Ya know...I seriously though you had made that up FRP...then I looked...ssssooooooooo

You're right :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Posterchild for the GQP...

Or the Art of Self-Destruction...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I. Just. Can't.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:37 pm From page 3 of the motion:
For ye who do not believe, screen cap with more.
5E7DE322-6E19-4928-8408-087F2AB7ED4D.jpeg
5E7DE322-6E19-4928-8408-087F2AB7ED4D.jpeg (252.62 KiB) Viewed 4335 times
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:49 pm I. Just. Can't.
:yeahthat: x 1000 and then some.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

... as he feared it would interfere with his supposedly imminent receipt of the Presidential Medal of Freedom and appointment as the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
Priceless! :rotflmao: :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I don't see the problem. I just read Defendant's Motion and it seems to me to describe the perfect Republican candidate for high office. Amirite??
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't know if that case is high profile enough for SNL but wouldn't it make a helluva cold open? Setting up a desk in front of the boxes, people pushing in to open theirs, others with large packages forming a line cutting him off.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Greatgrey wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:21 pm
She should show up at the post office where that P.O. box is located, at noon, wait around for fifteen minutes and leave.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:57 am I don't know if that case is high profile enough for SNL but wouldn't it make a helluva cold open? Setting up a desk in front of the boxes, people pushing in to open theirs, others with large packages forming a line cutting him off.
Even better, have Wood inside/behind the box. She comes in, opens the box and his face is visible and begins deposing her.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

change approved.jpg
change approved.jpg (111.34 KiB) Viewed 3940 times
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Lin Wood: Trump has secret military backchannel to authorize nuclear strikes

https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-nucle ... es/?rs=190

Election attorney Lin Wood claimed this week that former President Donald Trump maintains a secret backchannel to the U.S. military that allows him to order nuclear strikes.

:snippity: "He won the election," Wood said of Trump. "Donald J. Trump is still the guy the military will call for the code if they need a first strike. Joe Biden is not the president of the United States."

"Amen," a woman in the audience replied. "Why can't somebody stop it? This is driving me crazy. Why doesn't somebody do something?"

And the truly frightening thing is that last sentence. Stochastic terrorism at play, plain and simple.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

If Trump has the launch codes, then no one needs to "do" anything. He's really the President anyway, so why bother?

On some level, these people know they are deluding themselves. But like all who delude themselves, on some level, the delusion isn't enough. Reality itself must be bent to their wishes, and others must believe as they believe.

Wait, that's starting to sound a lot like organized religion... :think:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:49 pm :snippity:
Yeah, yeah, but let's get to the important question here...

Is my donation to the Church of FRP tax deductible? :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Well, sure, if my donation to the Church of the FSM is...
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

fierceredpanda wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:49 pm If Trump has the launch codes, then no one needs to "do" anything. He's really the President anyway, so why bother?

On some level, these people know they are deluding themselves. But like all who delude themselves, on some level, the delusion isn't enough. Reality itself must be bent to their wishes, and others must believe as they believe.

More cult than organized religion, surely?
Lin Wood couldn’t organize a pissup in a brewery.
fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:05 pm
fierceredpanda wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:49 pm :snippity:
Yeah, yeah, but let's get to the important question here...

Is my donation to the Church of FRP tax deductible? :shrug:
Fun side note: Mrs. FRP has joked that I should convert my law practice into a religious organization for tax exemption and law avoidance (i.e. RFRA) purposes. Her proposed name for the church is "Our Lady of Reasonable Doubt" or OLORD for short.

:rimshot:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:12 am Fun side note: Mrs. FRP has joked that I should convert my law practice into a religious organization for tax exemption and law avoidance (i.e. RFRA) purposes. Her proposed name for the church is "Our Lady of Reasonable Doubt" or OLORD for short.

:rimshot:
:oldman: I'm all for it. Point me to the donation link to tithe?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”