Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

Re: trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

zekeb wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:54 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:11 pmLove it!
She needs paint. She is only beginning to look like the guy who took part in the 1/6 debacle.
Don't be gauche. It's inspiration, not duplication.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

So his argument is that the NY DA should focus on Hunter Biden taking money from the Ukraine and China rather than the "$3.5 million" that he seems to be admitting that the Trump Org defrauded? Great argument :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
filly

Post by filly »

A good response:

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Pretty sure I wouldn't have brought up paying prostitutes if I was Eric.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Funny how Obama at 6'1" looks every bit as tall as Trump at 6'3". In side by side photos Obama actually appears to be about 1/2" taller than Trump. I almost wish Trump was still on Twitter so I could tweet that to him. Well, maybe not.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/07/02/ ... k-reports/

:snippity:
Bender’s 432-page book, to be published July 13, also offers the latest account of reports that Guilfoyle talked or acted in sexually suggestive ways at political events or in workplace settings. Sometimes her behavior made people uncomfortable, reports have said. Bender’s book also is the latest to describe her talking about apparent Trump Jr.’s delight in her dressing up as a cheerleader.

Following the Nov. 3 election, Politico published a detailed autopsy of Trump’s loss to Joe Biden, which reported that Guilfoyle “underperformed” in her job as a top campaign fundraiser, and quoted senior campaign officials who called her “an H.R. nightmare.”

“Some donors were horrified by what they described as Guilfoyle’s lack of professionalism: She frequently joked about her sex life and at one fundraiser, offered a lap dance to the donor who gave the most money,” Politico wrote.

During an event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming last year, Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. joked about how she raised money in hot tubs, Politico reported. At another fundraiser in the fall of 2018, headlined by country star Toby Keith, Guilfoyle joked that Trump Jr. liked it when she dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, an attendee told Politico.
:snippity:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, the woman, who glommed onto Don Jr 2 minutes after his wife walked out on him, might be acting like a hooker, or Sexually inappropriate? Gosh.

Looking at the Butthead Eric video, is "Hunter Hunter Hunter!" the new "Marcia Marcia Marcia!"?
Hic sunt dracones
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Suranis wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:44 am So, the woman, who glommed onto Don Jr 2 minutes after his wife walked out on him, might be acting like a hooker, or Sexually inappropriate? Gosh.

Looking at the Butthead Eric video, is "Hunter Hunter Hunter!" the new "Marcia Marcia Marcia!"?
Nailed it!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll:

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Tasteful.

:cantlook:
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:58 pm :roll:

Next scene: The American Eagle dumping Trump into a fiery volcano. Mission accomplished!
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:31 pm Tasteful.

Well, they resisted the urge to replace one of the real presidents on the monument with Trump**’s ugly visage! ;) ;)
somerset

Post by somerset »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:47 pm
p0rtia wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:31 pm Tasteful.

Well, they resisted the urge to replace one of the real presidents on the monument with Trump**’s ugly visage! ;) ;)
Given how amateurish that Photoshop work is, I doubt they have the skills.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

That photoshopping cries for derived work:

all former presidents puking :twisted:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Somebody's coke dealer bought a new Ferrari this week. :rotflmao:
Last edited by Foggy on Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: speling/grammer
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:39 pm Somebody's coke dealer bought a new Ferrari this week. :rotflmao:
:lol:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Playbook: Aides told Playbook that Trump has been openly griping that his son's girlfriend, Kim Guilfoyle, joined Eric Greitens' Senate campaign. And he's becoming increasingly short with Guilfoyle.

"Trump thinks Greitens is problematic, and that Kim is annoying."
@playbookdc
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Adding nothing to the relationship other than being pretty is a sure-fire way to know it will only be of a limited duration.
Il factotum
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:02 pm Adding nothing to the relationship other than being pretty is a sure-fire way to know it will only be of a limited duration.
This not only assumes facts not in evidence, but contradicts facts in evidence. Her inner corruption bleeds through so, to me, her physical looks are irrelevant -- she is ugly because of what she is.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:02 pm Adding nothing to the relationship other than being pretty is a sure-fire way to know it will only be of a limited duration.
Maybe Newsom will take her back... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:09 pm
Maybe Newsom Faux News will take her back... :shrug:
Il factotum
zekeb

Post by zekeb »

woodworker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:58 pm
This not only assumes facts not in evidence, but contradicts facts in evidence. Her inner corruption bleeds through so, to me, her physical looks are irrelevant -- she is ugly because of what she is.
Yes, but had you met her in a bar at closing time and she hadn't spoken to you yet?
Il factotum
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:38 pm
woodworker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:58 pm
Yes, but had you met her in a bar at closing time and she hadn't spoken to you yet?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Beer Goggles:

They turn Bow into Wow...

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:00 pm
Playbook: Aides told Playbook that Trump has been openly griping that his son's girlfriend, Kim Guilfoyle, has been getting a lot more press and airtime than he is and he cant take seeing her where he should be, on the news and on television.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”