Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

Re: trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

:mad:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

No drug expert here. Never touch the stuff. Everyone I see on Twitter thinks he's been higher than a kite for a while. Doesn't anyone around him (like the ever-so-bright Ivana Jr.) ever tell him maybe he should sober up or at least try to before doing videos?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:23 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:21 pm No drug expert here. Never touch the stuff. Everyone I see on Twitter thinks he's been higher than a kite for a while. Doesn't anyone around him (like the ever-so-bright Ivana Jr.) ever tell him maybe he should sober up or at least try to before doing videos?
I don't think any of them are very smart and I'm pretty sure that none of them gives a rat's ass about anyone but themselves so between the two, does anyone around him even notice that he's a living anti-drug message?
:yeahthat:

Apologies, I went down a serious tangent there. I think I need a cup of coffee now! :oopsy:
Off Topic
During the Chauvin trial yesterday a clip of one of the ex-officer's cameras caught Tau telling the crowd something along the lines of "this is why you don't do drugs, kids". There was just complete disrespect in every aspect of that encounter. It is a perfect example of what not to do and should be used in police training. Every opportunity they had to de-escalate, they did the opposite. It seems to me that de-escalation increases the chances of everyone surviving the encounter and escalation increases the chances that someone (most likely the suspect) will end up deceased. Every day of this trial I have come away with a new level of disgust at the behavior of these ex-cops due to additional information that I was not aware of before. I want this asshole convicted in the worst way. It will be devastating to the fabric of society of these animals get away with yet another instance of complete disregard for the life of another human being.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 pm He's so high you could blindfold him with a piece of dental floss....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :thumbsup:

that was my first impression
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Jarvanka just wants him out of the way so as not to impede her Presidential run. Who the fuck know what Eric Wants. Tiffany is just star eyes about finally being in the family circle that she wont rock the boat. Daddy just wants him to keep it under wraps so his name wont be tied to a loser, and getting him help would be admitting he is a loser. Melania just wants to go to a beutician and screw a security guard.
Hic sunt dracones
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Suranis wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:28 pm Jarvanka just wants him out of the way so as not to impede her Presidential run. Who the fuck know what Eric Wants. Tiffany is just star eyes about finally being in the family circle that she wont rock the boat. Daddy just wants him to keep it under wraps so his name wont be tied to a loser, and getting him help would be admitting he is a loser. Melania just wants to go to a beutician and screw a security guard.
Sounds like a great basis for a successful reality show. :thumbsup:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:11 am
Suranis wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:28 pm Jarvanka just wants him out of the way so as not to impede her Presidential run. Who the fuck know what Eric Wants. Tiffany is just star eyes about finally being in the family circle that she wont rock the boat. Daddy just wants him to keep it under wraps so his name wont be tied to a loser, and getting him help would be admitting he is a loser. Melania just wants to go to a beutician and screw a security guard. tennis instructor anyone but Donald.
FIFY
FIFY
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:21 pm No drug expert here. Never touch the stuff. Everyone I see on Twitter thinks he's been higher than a kite for a while. Doesn't anyone around him (like the ever-so-bright Ivana Jr.) ever tell him maybe he should sober up or at least try to before doing videos?
Why should she, or any other sibling. They were taught from an early age to cannibalize their siblings, if he shuffles loose the mortal coil that's just more inheritance for others...

I wouldn't be surprised if she was his connect to the mainline for his stuff....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Nah. They'll just treat him as his Uncle was treated.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Dr. Anosh Ahmed, chief operating officer of Loretto Hospital, shared a photo of himself and Eric Trump, bragging: “Vaccinated Eric Trump.”

He also shared a message praising Trump, calling him a “cool guy.”

He later claimed he was joking about vaccine.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:28 am
Dr. Anosh Ahmed, chief operating officer of Loretto Hospital, shared a photo of himself and Eric Trump, bragging: “Vaccinated Eric Trump.”

He also shared a message praising Trump, calling him a “cool guy.”

He later claimed he was joking about vaccine.
He resigned in March and wrote a delightful non-apology. Looks like he’s still on staff as a doctor.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/l ... s/2472692/
I made the decision to resign my position as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Loretto Hospital because I was becoming a distraction to the heroic work being performed by the nurses, doctors and staff throughout the pandemic. My decision to resign was not easy. But, after long and careful consideration, and in light of the attacks in the media on my character and intent, many of which were inaccurate or patently false, I decided it was best to leave with a heavy heart.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... tatements/

:snippity:
During his deposition, Trump Jr. frequently replied, “I don’t recall,” and he downplayed his involvement in preparation for his father’s inauguration in January 2017. In several exchanges, he made statements that are contradicted by documents or the recollections of others and that appear to be false.

One of the clearest instances of Trump Jr. not testifying accurately came when he was asked about Winston Wolkoff. As the lawsuit notes, during the organization of the inauguration, Winston Wolkoff, then a close friend of Melania Trump, had raised concerns with the president-elect, Ivanka Trump, and Gates about the prices the Trump Hotel was charging the inauguration committee for events to be held there. This included a written warning to Ivanka Trump and Gates that Trump’s hotel was trying to charge the committee twice the market rate for event space. (Gates ignored the warning, the lawsuit notes, and the committee struck a contract with the Trump Hotel for $1.03 million, an amount the lawsuit says was far above the hotel’s own pricing guidelines.)

During his deposition, Trump Jr. was asked about Winston Wolkoff: “Do you know her?” He replied, “I know of her. I think I’ve met her, but I don’t know her. If she was in this room I’m not sure I would recognize her.” He added, “I had no involvement with her.”
:snippity:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... 4384034ca1
Trump’s Adult Children Cost Taxpayers Over $140,000 In Secret Service Charges In One Month Post-Presidency, Watchdog Finds
:torches:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Kendra wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:05 am https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... 4384034ca1
Trump’s Adult Children Cost Taxpayers Over $140,000 In Secret Service Charges In One Month Post-Presidency, Watchdog Finds
Does that include the cost of a porta-potty for the secret service agents instead of them using one bathroom of the many bathrooms in their house?
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ivanka feigned ignorance about Allen Weisselberg's role at Trump Organization during deposition: report

Bob Brigham
May 22, 2021

Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg has been a fixture at the company since he was hired at the company in the early 1970's.

But Ivanka Trump claimed she didn't know his title during a deposition, according to a copy posted by Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, the former close friend of Melania Trump who is in a legal battle with the Trump family.

After seeing the document, former Trump fixer Michael Cohen said Donald Trump has taught his older daughter well.

https://www.rawstory.com/allen-weisselb ... 653079819/
or as retold by Farron Cousins on the ROF channel
► Show Spoiler
transcript as provided with the Youtube clip
*This transcript was generated by a third-party transcription software company, so please excuse any typos.

During a deposition, by the way, not about the investigation in New York, but during a deposition about the potential misuse of inaugural funds by the Trump inaugural committee, Ivanka Trump pretended like she didn't know who Al, Allen Weisselberg was. Allen Weisselberg has been the chief financial officer of the Trump organization, basically for the entire time that Ivanka Trump has been working at the Trump organization since 2005, because 2005 is when Ivanka started and Weisselberg has been CFO for that entire time. But Weisselberg actually started working for the Trump organization all the way back in the early seventies. The guy's been there for like 50 years. He's been to your house. He's at every single gala event, party, whatever it is that the Trump organization has put on over the last 50 years. And during a deposition Ivanka was asked who's Allen Weisselberg and she's like, pssh, I don't know.

I don't know. Is he an actor? I don't know, what, who is he? Is he cute? I don't know. She pretended that she didn't know who Weisselberg was because she was being deposed in a case about misusing funds. So yeah, probably always a good idea to distance yourself from the financial officer when you're being, you know, investigated in a criminal matter, regarding misusing money. I don't think there is anyone in this country who believes these idiotic things that Ivanka Trump says, like, I don't know who he is. No, you do know who he is. I guarantee you, if we were to pick up Ivanka Trump's cell phone right now, scroll down to the W's, you're going to find Weisselberg in her contact list. Open up her email app, app and start typing in the name Allen, it's going to show up Allen Weisselberg. She knows the guy. So the question is, of course, why is she actually lying about not knowing who he is? Or is she really that stupid? Can't rule anything out.

But let's assume for a moment that she is not a complete, you know, mouth breather. Let's assume that she's got her wits about her and she is lying. The question is why? If this were the New York investigation, we'd all know why and it would be pretty damning evidence, but this, this is the inaugural fund. Okay. Weisselberg had minimal contact with these individuals over there doing the inauguration. So why lie in that one? I don't have an answer. Hell, at this point, I don't even have a theory. Maybe as the days and weeks rollout something about this will become a little more clear because as it stands right now, that makes no sense, but this wasn't all that long ago. So maybe she's trying to lay the groundwork to go up to New York and argue, like, look, as I said in the other deposition, I don't know the guy. Time will tell, but I'm pretty sure she's not going to be able to convince anybody that the man who worked in the same building as her for 16 years, that she's not able to pick him out of a lineup.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Grifters gotta grift...

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

The other comments are loads of fun. All kinds of stuff about how Hillary's kid doesn't have to sell the privilege of sending her an DM and lots of other goodies. It's worth a minute or two to browse the responses, lots of laughs to be had.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

i :daydreaming: we get a roll the tape from Brianna Keilar on this one.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Kendra wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 11:05 am https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasre ... 4384034ca1

I don't remember seeing this mentioned in TFB part 1, but how did DFO manage to obtain six months of Secret Service protection for all of his adult children (and their families) once he left office? He’s a grifter par excellence. :smokeears:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think someone said it's standard for family members for 6 months, then the ExPotus has it for himself alone.

Knowing that family they figured out how to milk them dry for the 6 months.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”