trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
tek

Re: trump spawn

Post by tek »

nope, more looting of the treasury:
Ordinarily, family members of a president lose their security detail when they leave office. But in the case of the four Trump siblings and two of their spouses, the former president issued a directive to extend post-presidency protections by six months.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... hite-house
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

:cantlook: :bag:
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:35 pm nope, more looting of the treasury:
Ordinarily, family members of a president lose their security detail when they leave office. But in the case of the four Trump siblings and two of their spouses, the former president issued a directive to extend post-presidency protections by six months.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... hite-house
Was it politically inopportune for Biden to cancel the order and restrict to the standard?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Ivanka Trump puts polical ambitions on the back burner

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Maybe she realized that she isn't nearly as popular as she thinks she is.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

May she, Jared, the rest of the trump spawn and the entire republican party be infected with a particularly painful, agressive and untreatable variant of leprosy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump says people who live at the southern border should get guns and take matters into their own hands
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

On Fox Business, Trump campaign official Lara Trump claims that "the downfall of Germany" was ..... [squints at notes] .... Merkel's decision to allow refugees into the country.

"It was one of the worst things that ever happened to Germany," she adds.

6:53 AM · Apr 25, 2019
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

too bad she didn't accompany MTG to the Holocaust Museum.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:30 am too bad she didn't accompany MTG to the Holocaust Museum.
Her little head wouldn't have understood.
Largo al factotum.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Seems that after the shock over the 2015 migrant flood into Europe and Germany, that Germany has absorbed the influx very well by now. Greece is still struggling with migrants taking dinghies from Turkey to the nearest Islands where they get stuck in camps. Since the outbreak of covid the redistribution into other EU states seems to have come to a halt. There are still boat people trying to cross the Med from N.Africa to get into Europe (mostly ending in Italy, but recently in Spain too). Spain has their own problems with migrants trying to enter the N.African territory Ceuta from Marocco. Generally there seems to be now a point in time where Syria is considered settled from local war and migrants must start thinking of returning (Denmark has started to send Srians back).

Recent report on Syrians in Germany, please use Google translate on the German text:
https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/politik/ ... d-100.html
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:27 am
On Fox Business, Trump campaign official Lara Trump claims that "the downfall of Germany" was ..... [squints at notes] .... Merkel's decision to allow refugees into the country.

Who would have ever thought that stupidity was sexually transmitted... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol: :lol:
much ado

Post by much ado »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 pm Who would have ever thought that stupidity was sexually transmitted... :shrug:
Actually, it's an excellent example of positive assortative mating:
Assortative mating occurs when mates preferentially choose phenotypes like their own (positive assortative) or unlike their own (negative or disassortative mating).
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/bi ... ive-mating
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Obviously,

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

much ado wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:21 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:25 pm Who would have ever thought that stupidity was sexually transmitted... :shrug:
Actually, it's an excellent example of positive assortative mating:
Assortative mating occurs when mates preferentially choose phenotypes like their own (positive assortative) or unlike their own (negative or disassortative mating).
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/bi ... ive-mating
This. Not that some ummmmm... less than fully mentally equipped parents don't have a genius offspring at times. And two genius parents have been known to produce some less than socially acceptable or genius children. But as a rule... trump.
Largo al factotum.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:50 pm

Obviously,

Yeah, but that was all done on Hollywood back-lots. I mean, John Wayne, the great American hero and patriot, only ever saw combat on the back-lots and sound stages, so there couldn't have been a war. Amirite?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:50 pm

Obviously,

Then there was that 30 years war thing where parts of Germany lost 90% of their population, and they were not a primary cause of this war seeing as they are a huge mess of individual principalities and such. Prussia was still a little guy.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Jared Kushner has book deal, publication expected in 2022

NEW YORK (AP) — Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald Trump and one of his top advisers during his administration, has a book deal.

Broadside Books, a conservative imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, announced that Kushner’s book will come out in early 2022. Kushner has begun working on the memoir, currently untitled, and is expected to write about everything from the Middle East to criminal justice reform to the pandemic.

“His book will be the definitive, thorough recounting of the administration — and the truth about what happened behind closed doors,
” Broadside announced Tuesday.

Financial terms were not disclosed.
:snippity:
https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... f346f85007

"The truth"? "The truth"? Trump spawn don't understand "the truth".
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If he writes like he talks, it will be as engaging as as a technical manual for a machine specializing in spreading Penguin shit.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:47 pm If he writes like he talks, it will be as engaging as as a technical manual for a machine specializing in spreading Penguin shit.
That's why his previous books were ghost-written.

The next one will have to be, as well. The man can't put together a coherent sentence.
zekeb

Post by zekeb »

noblepa wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:45 pm
Suranis wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:47 pm If he writes like he talks, it will be as engaging as as a technical manual for a machine specializing in spreading Penguin shit.

The next one will have to be, as well. The man can't put together a coherent sentence.
Although if he writes an eighty page book it will fill 300 pages. Fat books cost more.
Largo al factotum.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I didn't even know he had any previous books.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:14 pm I didn't even know he had any previous books.
To my (limited) knowledge, Jared Kushner has written no previous books, ghost-written or otherwise.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:17 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:14 pm I didn't even know he had any previous books.
To my (limited) knowledge, Jared Kushner has written no previous books, ghost-written or otherwise.
Thanks. I don't know enough about him to actually care, but I figured if there was one out there I would at least know it existed.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:14 pm

I didn't even know he had any previous books.
Aren't we talking about Donald Trump? "Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America", "The Art of the Deal", "Think Big: Make It Happen in Business and Life", "Trump: How To Get Rich" and "Trump: Think Like a Billionaire". On Amazon, all but the first one list a co-author (who probably did the vast majority of the writing).

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”