Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Marjorie Taylor Green, (R) Cloud-Cuckoo Land

Post by Luke »

Greene with an E which is NOT like Liza with a Z. Maybe it should be Greenq.

Marjorie Taylor Greene (born May 27, 1974) is an American politician, businesswoman, and far-right promoter of conspiracy theories serving as the U.S. representative for Georgia's 14th congressional district
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene hangs sign mocking congressional neighbor's transgender pride flag in Twitter spat
Greene hung a sign facing Rep. Marie Newman's office that says, "There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE. 'Trust The Science.'”
Feb. 25, 2021, 12:58 PM UTC By Rebecca Shabad

WASHINGTON — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., placed a sign outside her office Wednesday mocking Democratic Rep. Marie Newman, whose office sits across the hall, after Newman hung a transgender pride flag next to her door in protest over Greene's opposition to a LGBTQ rights bill. Newman, who has a transgender daughter, tweeted a video of herself putting up the flag Wednesday after she said Greene tried to block the Equality Act on the House floor "because she believes prohibiting discrimination against trans Americans is ‘disgusting, immoral, and evil.’”

“Thought we’d put up our Transgender flag so she can look at it every time she opens her door,” Newman, of Illinois, wrote in the tweet. In response, Greene tweeted her own video showing her putting up a large sign that says, “There are TWO genders: MALE & FEMALE. “Trust The Science.”” Our neighbor, @RepMTG, tried to block the Equality Act because she believes prohibiting discrimination against trans Americans is “disgusting, immoral, and evil.”

Thought we’d put up our Transgender flag so she can look at it every time she opens her door 😉🏳️‍⚧️ pic.twitter.com/dV8FatQFnx
— Congresswoman Marie Newman (@RepMarieNewman) February 24, 2021

Earlier in the day, Greene attempted to block the legislation, which is set for consideration Thursday, with a motion to adjourn. She tweeted that the move was “to give every Member of Congress time to rethink destroying #WomensRights and #WomensSports and #ReligiousFreedom before voting for the #EqualityAct!” According to the bill’s sponsor, Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I., the bill would amend existing federal civil rights laws and prohibit “discrimination against members of the LGBTQ community in the areas of employment, education, credit, jury service, federal funding, housing, and public accommodations.”

After Newman hung the transgender flag and posted her tweet, Greene retweeted a video of Newman speaking on the House floor in support of the legislation earlier in the week, in which she said, “I’m voting to pass the Equality Act for my daughter — the strongest, bravest person I know.” Greene tweeted, “As mothers, we all love and support our children. But your biological son does NOT belong in my daughters’ bathrooms, locker rooms, and sports teams.” Later in the day, Greene posted her video showing her hanging the sign across from Newman’s office, saying, “Our neighbor, @RepMarieNewman, wants to pass the so-called 'Equality' Act to destroy women’s rights and religious freedoms. Thought we’d put up ours so she can look at it every time she opens her door.”

Our neighbor, @RepMarieNewman, wants to pass the so-called "Equality" Act to destroy women’s rights and religious freedoms.
Thought we’d put up ours so she can look at it every time she opens her door 😉🇺🇸 https://t.co/7joKpTh6Dc pic.twitter.com/aBGRSiIF6X
— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (@RepMTG) February 24, 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., in a press conference on Thursday appeared to refer to the incident in defending the new legislation, though she did not specifically name Newman or Greene. "The Equality Act is needed because there is discrimination against people in the LGBTQ community," Pelosi said. "It breaks my heart that it is necessary," she added. "But the fact is we had a sad event here even this morning demonstrating the need for us to have respect, not even just respect but take pride, take pride in our LGBTQ community."

A number of other lawmakers swiftly denounced Greene’s behavior on Twitter. Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., a critic of Greene and other Trump supporters in his party, tweeted, “This is sad and I’m sorry this happened. Rep. Newmans daughter is transgender, and this video and tweet represents the hate and fame driven politics of self-promotion at all evil costs. This garbage must end, in order to #RestoreOurGOP.” Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., tweeted in response to Newman’s floor speech, “Thank you, @RepMarieNewman. From the mom of one trans kid to another, we will pass the #EqualityAct — for Evie, for Janak, for thousands more to be able to fully be who they are. So glad to welcome you to Congress.” Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., said he put up a transgender flag outside of his office in 2019 and it has stayed up since. He said Greene “should probably avoid the Rayburn building too if she doesn’t want to see another 'disgusting' symbol of love and acceptance.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... s-n1258821

Nice rollout video, looks like a good candidate:

Veteran, Democrat announces challenge to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene in 2022
by WTVC Monday, March 1st 2021

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — A second Democrat has announced intentions to run against incumbent Georgia 14th District Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene next year. Marcus Flowers made his announcement official on Monday in a campaign video released on YouTube. The ad explicitly criticizes Rep. Greene for her recent political stances, and decries the January 6th insurrection at the U.S. Capitol as Congress was certifying the Electoral College vote:

In his ad, the retired Army sergeant says of Greene, "Her twisted conspiracy theories may have made her famous, but they haven't done a damn thing to help the people in our district." Flowers is the second Democratic candidate to announce intentions to run against Greene in the 2022 Congressional election.
https://newschannel9.com/news/beyond-th ... ne-in-2022
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:27 pm snip
Hopefully Herr Dick Tater will merge the thread with the one I already started for the Rep for Deliverance Country :D

It was my responsibility to start one about her, I live in the state... :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:27 pm snippity
Now as to the candidate, GA-14 is over 80% white, and goes 70%+ R, he has a chance of a snowball in hell. The best best is for her to get primaried, however she was in a primary runoff, the choice was her, a gym owner, and a neurosurgeon, they chose her.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:48 pm
orlylicious wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:27 pm snip
Hopefully Herr Dick Tater will merge the thread with the one I already started for the Rep for Deliverance Country :D

It was my responsibility to start one about her, I live in the state... :batting:
Dammit, I thought there was a previous thread, but I couldn't find it. And, yes please, Foggy, please merge this into Frater's original thread. :bag:
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
Done.
You tellin' me Guamish folks is Americans? :bag:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Thanks Foggy! As Soup Ream Dick Taters go, you're the sour cream of the crop and rarely too salty.
Image Image Image Image
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

All Pelosi has to do to avoid MTG's vote shenanigans is to have some network ask to interview MTG and then hold the vote while she is being interviewed. One thing we have learned is that MTG luvs her tv appearances.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Scott Wong
@scottwongDC
·
Mar 10, 2021
MTG forces yet another motion to adjourn, briefly delaying Biden and Democrats’ $1.9 T COVID relief package.

18 Republicans voted against her delay tactics last time. Prob more this time
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

woodworker wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:26 pm All Pelosi has to do to avoid MTG's vote shenanigans is to have some network ask to interview MTG and then hold the vote while she is being interviewed. One thing we have learned is that MTG luvs her tv appearances.
Yeh, but then the Republicans wouldn't be getting irritated by the situation they created. :smoking:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:45 am

Scott Wong
@scottwongDC
·
Mar 10, 2021
MTG forces yet another motion to adjourn, briefly delaying Biden and Democrats’ $1.9 T COVID relief package.

18 Republicans voted against her delay tactics last time. Prob more this time
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

she knows what she is doing, imho. it's revenge for her getting kicked out of her Committee assignments where she was to be the shoe in the machine aka, a saboteur. It's about her raising her "profile" with the groundlings
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

She thinks she's going to be trump's Veep in 2024.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

“I don’t understand the strategy” - RSC Chair @RepJimBanks (R-Ind.)
:callonme:
101010 :towel:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

meh

the GOP won't do anything about her antics until it starts to interfere with their fundraising.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:32 pm meh

the GOP won't do anything about her antics until it starts to interfere with their fundraising.
Having to run back for a vote when you are meeting with high-level donors or having to stop your public committee meeting while you are busy grandstanding might be enough to turn more of them off.
101010 :towel:
June bug

Post by June bug »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:07 am she knows what she is doing, imho. it's revenge for her getting kicked out of her Committee assignments where she was to be the shoe in the machine aka, a saboteur. It's about her raising her "profile" with the groundlings
This.

I am glad she's reduced to this, rather than being able to gum up the works in the BUDGET and the Education committees!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:07 am she knows what she is doing, imho. it's revenge for her getting kicked out of her Committee assignments where she was to be the shoe in the machine aka, a saboteur. It's about her raising her "profile" with the groundlings
I take your point, but I don't actually think she knows anything other than to throw tantrums and break things. It's the new Republiqan way.

Just make a mess then laugh and taunt.
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Wear your mask, Marge...lest you catch the ghey
Attachments
cicilline.jpg
cicilline.jpg (57.85 KiB) Viewed 14612 times
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:36 pm I take your point, but I don't actually think she knows anything other than to throw tantrums and break things. It's the new Republiqan way.
Gonna shamelessly steal that, but I offer QOP in exchange :lol: {I shamelessly stole that too..........also]

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:36 pm
I take your point, but I don't actually think she knows anything other than to throw tantrums and break things. It's the new Republiqan way.

Just make a mess then laugh and taunt.
As I said: She knows what she's doing. It's the "If I can't do X, you can't either"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:47 pm
p0rtia wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:36 pm I take your point, but I don't actually think she knows anything other than to throw tantrums and break things. It's the new Republiqan way.
Gonna shamelessly steal that, but I offer QOP in exchange :lol: {I shamelessly stole that too..........also]
Made up on the fly, too, so I'm tickled that it clicked.

I started out with QOP, but the Interwebs seem to have settle don GQP, so I now go with that when appropriate. And MargieQ, and Elise StefaniQ. I am shameless on this score. They are running an insurgency in our country and I'm against it.
tek

Post by tek »

Early photos of MTG
mtg3.jpg
mtg3.jpg (24.81 KiB) Viewed 14527 times
mtg2.jpg
mtg2.jpg (42.08 KiB) Viewed 14527 times
mtg1.jpg
mtg1.jpg (33.14 KiB) Viewed 14527 times
DISCLAIMER: these are probably not photos of MTG, but who knows?
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

tek wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:48 am Early photos of MTG

DISCLAIMER: these are probably not photos of MTG, but who knows?
:rotflmao:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:14 am
 ! Message from: Foggy
Done.
You tellin' me Guamish folks is Americans? :bag:
Technically could be maybe... but all good 'muricans know they're pretty close to Puerto Ricans which is of course damn near Mexicans and so, no, they don't count.

:flag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”