Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by AndyinPA »

But rules only apply to little people.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Wanderinglord wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:17 pm Interesting reporting on MTG breaking state tax laws
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fulton ... ZV44QC6XY/
Channel 2 Action News contacted Greene, who said in a statement:

“Georgians care about their livelihoods and their family’s safety. Yet WSB is focused on paperwork, which is being taken care of. I’m a proud resident of the 14th district. Justin Gray needs to mind his own business instead of launching yet another pathetic attempt to smear me and my family.”

But it’s more than a paperwork issue, it’s against Georgia law.

The penalty for filing a false homestead exemption according to Georgia code is twice your tax bill. For the Greenes, according to their 2020 bill, that could be nearly $12,000.

“This isn’t a paperwork issue, this is fraud. You can’t accidently declare homestead exemption in two different counties,” Perry said.
"Mind his own business". :rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ok I'm gonna say it....

Every time I see her smile, I expect the next word out of her mouth to be "Wiiilllllbbberrrr"...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/in ... r-BB1gKdzg
Georgians care about their livelihoods and their family’s safety. Yet WSB is focused on paperwork, which is being taken care of. I’m a proud resident of the 14th district. Justin Gray needs to mind his own business instead of launching yet another pathetic attempt to smear me and my family
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That is disturbing.

If a middle school girl was doing it, you'd get her counselling.

If your crazy neighbor was doing it, you'd get a restraining order.

If someone at work was doing it, you'd call that security company that comes in when you do a 'high risk termination" that basically bum rushes them out of the building and for a fee will even surveil them a week or two longer to make sure they don't come back in with an AR-15. (yes, that company exists and don't ask how I know)

But when its a sitting member of the US House of representatives, WTF do you do?

Really?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:59 pm
But when its a sitting member of the US House of representatives, WTF do you do?
If it the QOP....you put them in a leadership position... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

MSNBC
@MSNBC
"[Greene] really wants to be a star. Like really bad. So bad, she's stalking an actual legislative star, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, like she's Glenn Close in 'Fatal Attraction,'"
@TiffanyDCross
says of Rep. Greene.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

something needs to be done before she hurts someone for real
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

This girl

Irishrygirl is fantastic

she also has one down thread about q-bert bobert

she also calls them trunt
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Wanderinglord wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:17 pm Interesting reporting on MTG breaking state tax laws
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fulton ... ZV44QC6XY/
UPDATE: More than 15 hours after our story aired, a spokesman for Marjorie Taylor Greene issued a second, new statement calling it “fake news” and blaming Fulton County for the error writing: “Fulton County did not respond to requests to cancel the exemption in January, possibly due to COVID. Everything has now been corrected”

Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray reached out to Fulton County to see if they received anything from Greene, however Fulton County previously told Channel 2 Action News they had received no communication or documents from Greene regarding the Homestead tax exemption.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Every time I see MTG, she reminds me of Roger Stone. I did a search and apparently someone else thought so too.
Attachments
16yo0sm3gbm61.jpg
16yo0sm3gbm61.jpg (63.97 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Roger Stone actually has a perverse reptile brain instinct for dirty tricks. MTG is just an internet troll made flesh.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

But their depravity & extent of their mental illness are pretty much same same.

One's an evil genius, t'other's an evil dumbass. Two assholes who look like they share some DNA.
Image Image Image Image
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sounds like the Greenes have a very low regard for the tax payers and WSB TV2.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I suspect that not only will they not have to pay any penalty, but that they get an apology for being bothered.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

MTG only got 9.3k likes for that AOC tweet that Irishgirl replied to above. And the replies are not kind.

Honestly, I'm wondering if she is really that popular or is just a media created clown for clicks, similar to that Fat irrelevent Ex. If the Media handn't fawned over him and repeated everything he said, he would never have won an election.

The outrage industry is still alive and well, and chasing that outrage high gets countries killed.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

One of the replies are this face to face exchange that happened between MTG and AOC on the house floor. It does NOT seem like AOC was afraid of her, which is probably why MTG is now obsessed with her. Like most bullies she cant handle someone actually being able to handle the screaming bullshit which means they got nothing.

Hic sunt dracones
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

AOC has at least 30 IQ points on MTG.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I generally avoid comments about looks or attractiveness, but AOC is gorgeous and MTG is ... not.

That may feed into the bullying, actually. MTG will never be as physically attractive as AOC, and I'm sure that really pisses her off.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:59 pm If someone at work was doing it, you'd call that security company that comes in when you do a 'high risk termination" that basically bum rushes them out of the building and for a fee will even surveil them a week or two longer to make sure they don't come back in with an AR-15. (yes, that company exists and don't ask how I know)

OT: In 1999, I was working for Key Bank and they decided to downsize a little bit.

One Thursday morning, they called a bunch of us, one by one, into a VP's office. The VP explained that our positions had been eliminated and our services would no longer be required. We were told to go home and return the next day.

As we went back to our desks to pick up our belongings, one woman was heard to jokingly (at least I hope she was joking) say that she was going to go home and get her shotgun.

David Copperfield couldn't have made her disappear any faster. The security guards came immediately and gave her, as you called it, the "bum's rush".

She was also told not to return the next day. Someone else cleaned out her desk and they shipped her personal belongings to her.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

It certainly looks like AOC is handing Greene her ass on a plate. AOC’s body language is definitely not showing that she’s afraid.

:boxing: :boxing:
fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I don't go for AOC's style of all-or-nothing lefty politics. I generally dislike Democrats who seem more interested in going to war with other Democrats than noticing the fascists gathering in the GOP tent. That being said, AOC is absolutely handling the MTG situation correctly, and her political instincts on this have been remarkably astute. Like all trolls, Taylor Greene needs AOC to engage her publicly. At all hazards, deny her that engagement. To paraphrase Sun Tzu, if your enemy wants to do battle with you, the last thing you should do is oblige them.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:54 am I don't go for AOC's style of all-or-nothing lefty politics. I generally dislike Democrats who seem more interested in going to war with other Democrats than noticing the fascists gathering in the GOP tent.
Is she really that much of a firebrand? Or is she simply pursuing her vision with vigor?

The difference between a leader and a firebrand is that the leader knows how to push the envelope without tearing it. She can compromise. The firebrand believes that if he/she can't get 100 percent of what they want, they will burn the house down. That is the way many republicans are acting.

AOC is definitely on the left. But she may be using the negotiating tactic of asking for more than she thinks she can get and then agreeing to take less, bringing her back to where she really wanted to be in the first place.
fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

noblepa wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:08 pm
fierceredpanda wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:54 am I don't go for AOC's style of all-or-nothing lefty politics. I generally dislike Democrats who seem more interested in going to war with other Democrats than noticing the fascists gathering in the GOP tent.
Is she really that much of a firebrand? Or is she simply pursuing her vision with vigor?

The difference between a leader and a firebrand is that the leader knows how to push the envelope without tearing it. She can compromise. The firebrand believes that if he/she can't get 100 percent of what they want, they will burn the house down. That is the way many republicans are acting.

AOC is definitely on the left. But she may be using the negotiating tactic of asking for more than she thinks she can get and then agreeing to take less, bringing her back to where she really wanted to be in the first place.
She got to Congress by defeating a perfectly sensible Democrat in a primary race for a seat that no Republican under the sun has a hope of winning. Her whole brand is going after Democrats who are insufficiently progressive. She would not be where she is if she hadn't provoked an internecine fight among NYC Democrats and come out victorious. That's all I was pointing out, while contrasting that I favor a "thou shalt not speak ill of thy fellow Democrats" approach, with a notable exception being made in the case of Joe Manchin and possibly Kirsten Sinema. You can embrace or reject AOC's strategy, but rewriting history to claim that she is just vigorously pursuing her vision is ludicrous.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”