Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics ... index.html
(CNN)Footage from the January 6 riot at the US Capitol shows a close ally of Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene inside the building.

CNN previously reported that Anthony Aguero, a conservative live-streamer, activist and associate of Greene, said on video following the riot that he had been among those who entered the building.

At the time of that February report, Aguero declined to answer if he had been inside when pressed by CNN. He claimed videos later posted to social media accounts from both inside the Capitol and outside were not his, but screen recorded from others.

The publicly posted videos of the riot reviewed by CNN's KFile are now the first ​visual confirmation​ that Aguero went inside the building. Aguero previously confirmed to CNN that he was at the Capitol on January 6 and said he was an "independent journalist" there reporting the events.
Cross posting in the assault thread.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

GET HER OUT
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@mtgreenee
: "How much taxes and how much money did the people back in the ice age spend to warm up the earth?... maybe perhaps we live on a ball that rotates around the sun, that flies through the universe, and maybe our climate just changes."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I could be convinced she is a Sacha Baron Cohen skit. :lol:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

It was her.....

Or a neurosurgeon...

I can't repeat that enough...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

She is just the most brilliantest. Smart as a plum in a mud pie. I swear she doesn't have the good sense God gave little green apples.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:15 pm It was her.....

Or a neurosurgeon...

I can't repeat that enough...
Isn’t Ben Carson a neurosurgeon?
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:17 am
She makes him look like a rocket scientist... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:49 am
pipistrelle wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:17 am
She makes him look like a rocket scientist... :lol:
She makes my houseplants look like Steven Hawking

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I'm half expecting MTG to become the punchline in a Yo Mama joke.

Yo Mama so big, Marjorie Taylor Greene tried to register her as a district, and then run for office there.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:57 pm
In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!".

I know that her bill is going nowhere. Dr. Fauci is, I assume, part of the Sr. Executive Service (SES) level of federal employees, rather than the more common GS rating. As such, he is probably not quite as protected as a GS level employee would be, but I would imagine (and hope) that there are federal employment regulations and/or laws that prevent just this sort of retaliation.

The fact that the NIAID administrator is not confirmed by the Senate aside, what does she think Fauci has to do with such an appointment? President Biden, or whoever appoints the administrator, may confer with Dr. F about potential nominees, but he does not have the final say.

Is this simply her attempt to punish the good doctor for having the audacity to tell us we should wear masks and for daring to publicly contradict Herr Trumpenfuhrer?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

noblepa wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:10 pm Is this simply her attempt to punish the good doctor for having the audacity to tell us we should wear masks and for daring to publicly contradict Herr Trumpenfuhrer?
More likely it is just a way to keep her name associated with Fauci so she can present herself as 'fighting' to her base.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

She feeds her beasts. It's what they all do, now, with very few exceptions.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:39 pm She feeds her beasts. It's what they all do, now, with very few exceptions.
And sadly in north GA she'll get re-elected for decade with that strategy... :bored:

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:43 am
p0rtia wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:39 pm She feeds her beasts. It's what they all do, now, with very few exceptions.
And sadly in north GA she'll get re-elected for decade with that strategy... :bored:
Unfortunately, her district is not alone. And its not just a southern thing, nor a Republican thing.

I live in the Cleveland area, and for many years, we re-elected Democrat Dennis Kucinich to Congress. He was once voted the least effective representative in Congress by congressional staffers. He wasn't stupid or evil, like MTG. He was just extremely left-wing, which did not fit in with the then-current Congress.

I don't think he was ever the principle sponsor of any successful legislation and was a co-sponsor on only a few bills.

He introduced Articles of Impeachment in 2008, against Bush (43).

He was Mayor of Cleveland in 1978, when the City declared bankruptcy. He was pretty young at the time (in his thirties, IIRC) and this earned him the nickname "Dennis the Menace".

He only lost his seat in 2010, when Ohio lost one representative after the 2010 census and the R's in Columbus re-districted him out of a job. He chose not to run against another incumbent Democrat, Marcy Kaptur.

I think that he would have been right at home with the far-left wing of the current Democratic party. He and AOC would have been kindred spirits.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

MLB just yanked the All Star game from GA over the latest apartheid law, Greene weighs in...

One has to ask, how do you be a "corporation" and "communist" at the same time.... :shrug:

Trent Reznor
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:02 pm MLB just yanked the All Star game from GA over the latest apartheid law, Greene weighs in...
Maybe the MLB will reconsider if Georgia bans food and drink for those attending baseball games ...
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

eknowdisBlue heartFlag of United StatesBlue heart
@TheresaTrainor3
·
21m
Maga is freaking out because they think Marjorie was suspended for tweeting "He is risen".
She was suspended for her stupid workout (whatever that was) video - "workout was better than a vaccine for COVID"
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LAURA LOOMER, [12.04.21 17:13]
Last night my dear friend Marjorie Taylor Greene’s father passed away from cancer.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers as they deal with the tragic loss of their loved one.

For months I have watched Marjorie fight so hard for all of us as she’s suffered inside, privately, watching her father suffer in pain.

My heart has been breaking for her these last few months knowing what she’s been dealing with and watching her get abused by the media and the radical left every single day. She is honestly one of the most beautiful, genuine people I know.

Please pray for her to have the strength to heal from the loss of her father in the midst of all of the hate and evil she is surrounded by on a daily basis in the halls of Congress.

We all love you Marjorie! ❤️ God bless you and your family. 🙏

I love you so much!

@RealMarjorieGreene
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He's not dead, he's in hiding. :crazy:

tek

Post by tek »

Please pray for her to have the strength to heal from the loss of her father in the midst of all of the hate and evil she is surrounded by spreading on a daily basis in the halls of Congress.
FIFH

I do wish all the other members of her family well, though.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

She's one classy gal ain't she... :thumbsup:

Trent Reznor

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”