Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20210819_071247.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

She's just an ignorant troll.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

One can always count on mtg for an intelligent, insightful comment.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If only we could return to the polite and respectful world of Joe Wilson shouting "You Lie!"
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:24 am If only we could return to the polite and respectful world of Joe Wilson shouting "You Lie!"
With Tinfoil Greene, the GQP didn't scrape the bottom of the barrel...they dug under it... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Taylor Greene Introduces Three Articles of Impeachment:
On Friday evening first-term Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA14) introduced three Articles of Impeachment to the U.S. House of Representatives against White House occupant Joseph R. Biden, Jr. (D).

On January 21, Biden’s first full day in office, Taylor Greene introduced Articles of Impeachment accusing Biden of “corruption” and “collusion on the part of the Biden family with foreign nationals,” specifically in Ukraine when Biden served his second term as Barack Obama’s vice president.
:yawn: :callonme: :yankyank:
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I introduced Articles into my toilet bowl today too. They got farther than those will.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

fun to read article, esp. quoted tweets

'Bridges are communism?' Marjorie Taylor Greene mocked for saying infrastructure is 'Biden's communization of America'
Sky Palma
August 17, 2021

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylo ... structure/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I forget where I saw it on Twitter, but she's picked up a new nickname, Marjorie Trailer Queen. I vote for Randy Rainbow to do over his ode to MTG.
raison de arizona

Of course mtg is part of this.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Does it just never, ever, ever occur to these people just how childish that is?

Rhetorical question.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:40 pm Does it just never, ever, ever occur to these people just how childish that is?

Rhetorical question.
Especially since they otherwise show multiple ways they do what Nazi's did, for real.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Kamala Harris must be impeached for not personally helping evacuate Americans from Kabul
Sarah K. Burris
August 23, 2021

After appearing at a House Republican press conference on infrastructure on Monday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) spoke to a reporter about the situation in Afghanistan -- and used it to attack Vice President Kamala Harris.

According to Greene, Harris should be impeached for not going to Kabul during the evacuations.

"For her to not speak out about this, for her not to fly over to Afghanistan to the Kabul airport is disgraceful, and unforgivable. She should be impeached as well," said Greene. "All of them are complicit in this. And they knew. They knew."

Greene didn't explain why a U.S. official who would require extensive security support should be in Kabul while soldiers and embassy staff are scrambling to get people out. Such international travel typically brings a large security force with it, which could make evacuations worse.

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-green ... la-harris/
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

EmptyGee should go over there to help out. She and Gaetz and Shooter. The Three Musketeers. They'll make quick work of it I'm sure. Wrap it up and put a bow on it real fast.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

"The Three Musketeers." :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Empty G gon' shut down the ebil telecom companies if they dare to rat her out comply with a lawful subpoena.

Image Image Image Image
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:41 am I introduced Articles into my toilet bowl today too. They got farther than those will.
They probably smelled better, too.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

She’s an ugly woman, inside and out.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:21 pm Empty G gon' shut down the ebil telecom companies if they dare to rat her out comply with a lawful subpoena.

I agree, shut down the telecoms -- and basic phone service, oh, and cell service, oh, and the internet, oh, and the economy cause you know how the economy absolutely positively depends on the ability to communicate immediately.

OT: FUCK THE SUPREME COURT, EXPAND THE SCOTUS TO 15 JUSTICES AND MAKE SURE ALL THE NEW APPOINTEES ARE UNDER 40 AND APPROVED BY AOC. DITTO WITH THE LOWER COURTS.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

She was all for the Patriot Act until it was aimed at her.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:21 pm Empty G gon' shut down the ebil telecom companies if they dare to rat her out comply with a lawful subpoena.
Didn't trump's administration get phone records on Schiff and other dems and/or never-trumpers AND put a gag order on the telecoms involved so they couldn't inform their customers what was going on? As I recall, the only reason we did find out was trump was finally thrown out and couldn't get the gag order renewed.

Or did I dream the whole thing?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

You did not.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 am
Didn't trump's administration get phone records on Schiff and other dems and/or never-trumpers AND put a gag order on the telecoms involved so they couldn't inform their customers what was going on? As I recall, the only reason we did find out was trump was finally thrown out and couldn't get the gag order renewed.

Or did I dream the whole thing?
Bingo!

:bighug:
raison de arizona

Marjorie Taylor Greene, Jim Jordan Fundraiser Costs Ski Resort Patagonia Merchandise
The outdoor clothing company is boycotting its largest customer in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming, area over a right-wing fundraiser

Another Marjorie Taylor Greene fundraiser, another boycott either by its venue or of it. Outdoor clothing giant Patagonia has pulled all products from a Wyoming ski resort after its owners held a far-right fundraiser headlined by Greene and Rep. Jim Jordan.

The apparel brand confirmed Tuesday that it would no longer sell to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort after its co-owners Jay and Karen Kemmerer co-sponsored an event in support of the House Freedom Caucus. The resort is Patagonia’s single largest customer in the area.

“Those that know us in Jackson Hole are aware that we make business decisions and build relationships in alignment with our values and advocacy efforts,” a Patagonia spokesperson told Axios.

“We join with the local community that is using its voice in protest,” the spokesperson continued. “We will continue to use our business to advocate for policies to protect our planet, support thriving communities and a strong democracy.”

The event, which also featured an appearance from former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, was held on Aug. 5 at another local hotel with admission costing a minimum of $2,000 per couple.
:snippity:
https://www.thewrap.com/marjorie-taylor ... patagonia/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Marjorie Greene swears the increase in ivermectin poisonings is fake news — but won't say if she takes i
Sarah K. Burris
September 05, 2021

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has continued to push the livestock dewormer ivermectin on Twitter Sunday, though it is unclear if she is taking the drug too.

Greene, who has refused to say whether or not she is vaccinated, claimed that the dramatic increase in poisonings due to ivermectin was a lie.

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylo ... vermectin/

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”