Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Gregg

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Gregg »

If they're happy having a Nazi Chant Mix Tape instead of a Representative in Congress, I'm okay with that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I am going to refer to her as EmptyGee from now on.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:18 am If they're happy having a Nazi Chant Mix Tape instead of a Representative in Congress, I'm okay with that.
I really wish I was, but I'm not. I'm not ok with Jim Jordan making our laws. Or Devin Nunes. Or Matt Gaetz. And I sure as heck don't want MJT anywhere near those decisions.

But I guess the crazy AF faction of the U.S. gets to be represented too.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

covfefe wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:11 am
Gregg wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:18 am If they're happy having a Nazi Chant Mix Tape instead of a Representative in Congress, I'm okay with that.
I really wish I was, but I'm not. I'm not ok with Jim Jordan making our laws. Or Devin Nunes. Or Matt Gaetz. And I sure as heck don't want MJT anywhere near those decisions.

We know what AF ordinarily means, but, in the above usage, there are many intriguing alternative possibilities:

"Crazy Ass Fascist faction"
"Crazy Anti-Federalist faction"
"Crazy Alligator Fighter faction"
"Crazy As FOX faction"
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I wondered briefly if she’d been in the Air Force.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kate520 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:08 pm I wondered briefly if she’d been in the Air Force.
Like the vast majority of the GQP...she's a chickenhawk...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

covfefe wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:11 am

But they're not. Not by her anyhow. She's a minority Congressperson from a shitty trailer park district in Georgia who, by the way, has been stripped of committee assignments.

The good people of "Axle Acres Mobile Home Villa" are getting great Representation on OAN and Newsmax, but this loopy (insert inapproroiate pronoun of your choice here, try to pick something that doesn't offend you) can't even get on Fox News.

Same same for Matt (want some candy little girl" Gatz and Gym Jordan is not far behind. Loui Gohmert, that crippled molester from North Carolina and the rest, they don't want to make laws, they don't know how to make laws. They see their jobs as providing images for the wank bank of RWNGs and using that fame to fund raise so they get invited to good parties and be television personalities.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

crcjo210530.jpg
crcjo210530.jpg (227.34 KiB) Viewed 2502 times
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution"

What she said: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

What she's saying: Greene leaned on religion to explain the origins of the coronavirus. "Why is there any need to create a virus that could spread rapidly to a population, to make people sick and kill them? That is a bioweapon," she said.

How it's interpreted:

Can't say I disagree with his analysis.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

tweet wrote:Marjorie Taylor Greene says COVID is a bioweapon because God would never create a fatal illness that harms people
I often have the impression that for Americans history begins with Columbus, and they forget that the Christian deity dropped several nasty illnesses on his believers over Europe, think the plague in medevial times, more recently tha Spanish Flue.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:57 am I often have the impression that for Americans history begins with Columbus, and they forget that the Christian deity dropped several nasty illnesses on his believers over Europe, think the plague in medevial times, more recently tha Spanish Flue.
America is the chosen land, not Europe. Europe is filled with all that multiculturalism that God hates. In all seriousness, many of the religious groups that settled the US did so because Europe was too tolerant of other cultures and religions, so within their framework I could actually see the argument that God was perfectly find dropping plagues on europe due to all the non WASPs there.

I suspect the counterargument for the Spanish Flu would be similar... God was ok making THOSE people sick, but then they came to America and infected God's People.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

MTG is one of those awful people who regard ignorance as a virtue.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:57 am
tweet wrote:Marjorie Taylor Greene says COVID is a bioweapon because God would never create a fatal illness that harms people
I often have the impression that for Americans history begins with Columbus, and they forget that the Christian deity dropped several nasty illnesses on his believers over Europe, think the plague in medevial times, more recently tha Spanish Flue.
That old Black Death was a doozy, wasn't it? 75 to 200 million dead. Covid19 deaths stand at a little under 4 million. Yes, that is probably undercounted by a little bit. But still... On the other hand few died here in America, a Christian country.
Largo al factotum.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

zekeb wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:56 am
That old Black Death was a doozy, wasn't it? 75 to 200 million dead. Covid19 deaths stand at a little under 4 million. Yes, that is probably undercounted by a little bit. But still... On the other hand few died here in America, a Christian country.
+600k deaths in the US. Essentially the state of Wyoming died, but we may end up losing Vermont instead.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:23 am MTG is one of those awful people who regard ignorance as a virtue.
One that she proudly wears as a badge of honour on her chest...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

And just remember that the Spanish flu Started in the good ole US of A, in the great Christian state of Kansas. 20 million dead!

https://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200880539.html
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Isn't there a bunch of right-wing folks who think AIDS is punishment? I would not be surprised if she has trumpeted that one in the past. If pressed, she would deny she said it (even if there was a video of such) and then say, well it's different with COVID.
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 pm Isn't there a bunch of right-wing folks who think AIDS is punishment? I would not be surprised if she has trumpeted that one in the past. If pressed, she would deny she said it (even if there was a video of such) and then say, well it's different with COVID.
Actually, all of them think that.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It always amazes me that the people in the Bible Belt never see all the floods, droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes that devastate them year after year as punishment. Maybe they are missing a wake-up call? :cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

zekeb wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:56 am
And what about the plagues that God visited upon Egypt, as documented in the bible Book of Exodus? God not only allowed the plagues, he (according to the Bible) specifically created them and targeted them at the Egyptians.

And smallpox has been around for thousands of years, with many, many recorded outbreaks. These occurred long before the technology to create viruses and to weaponize bacteria even existed. In fact, it was technology that eliminated the disease from the earth. There hasn't been a recorded case of smallpox, anywhere in the world, since 1977.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:47 pm :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:yeahthat:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I would not bet on that.

Or rather, I would not bet on it sticking for more than ten minutes. So it better be a short speech.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”