Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by raison de arizona »

filly wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:50 pm
woodworker wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:30 pm Cawthorn is all talk and no action (I was going to say no walk, but that would be tacky). He isn't going to do jack shit other than talk and scam donors.
No, he's just going to rile up others to violence, much like all of the other GOP traitors (Gohmert, Gossar, Jordan etc.). But Cawthorn is dumb enough to blurt out that he's conspiring to perpetrate more violence.
Seriously, at what point does he cross over from protected speech to outright sedition? ‘Cause it sounds a lot like he has to me.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Way past that point.. but IA and burden of proof...
raison de arizona

Look@me, I'm relevant!
Come and take it.
Seems like it would be fairly easy to topple his wheelchair from behind and take his gun away, but what do I know? :shrug: Nobody is coming to take yer gunz Madison, although perhaps they should.

And, in the background, second from the left, you know your shorts are short shorts when your holster fastens below them.

Also, too, Madison had a thought. It was lonely.
Rep. Cawthorn: If China Attacks With Microaggressions, US Students Stand a Chance
written in crayon by Madison Cawthorn

The battleground for America’s future is found in our schools. The shortest distance from freedom to tyranny runs through the classroom, and whether they know it or not, our children are on the frontlines.

Progressives do not view the classroom as a learning environment, but rather as an incubator for radical postmodernist and Marxist ideology. They have fundamentally hijacked our classrooms with their polluted worldview, and instituted radical, dangerous concepts cloaked under the guise of social justice, tolerance, and equality.

Today, instead of being taught to stand for the anthem, to pledge to the flag, defend America, and prepare for their own future in it, students are being taught that America must be fundamentally dismantled and rebuilt. The Left knows that if you want to fundamentally change America, you must fundamentally change the curriculum. Tell the children America was not founded in freedom; it was founded in slavery. Tell them they shouldn't love America; tell them they should be embarrassed of her.

This is not learning, this is brainwashing.

Our schools should be institutions of growth, development, and inspiration for the next generation of Americans. We should be nurturing the future of our country with practical education opportunities, preparing them to lead our nation far into the 21st century with pride and patriotism. But if we were to assess our school system today, it would receive a failing grade. Social justice has replaced core competencies; indoctrination has replaced education.

It's time to reclaim our classrooms. It’s time to repair our laboratories of learning. The war on our kids ends now, and reform starts at the local and state level. Here’s how we restore our education system.

School reform starts with school choice. Your zip code should not dictate your future. Learning and innovation thrive under competitive options. Let’s give power back to the parents to make decisions for their own children. (So let's divorce school funding from property taxes, and put into place a more equitable system without the need for poor school districts and rich ones.)

In those schools, let’s institute common-sense, real-world education opportunities like personal finance classes, apprenticeships, civic engagement classes, STEM courses, and virtue classes. Without these key concepts firmly rooted in students, the next generation will graduate woefully unprepared to function in a modern society or defend the American dream. If China attacks the United States with microaggressions and binary pronouns, students in today’s radicalized classrooms can fight back. But I believe if American adversaries like the Chinese Communist Party had lobbyists, they wouldn't change a single thing about American classrooms today. Our adversaries don’t care if Americans can navigate the social justice minefield. We need a new generation of capable, smart, dedicated Americans ready to defend us in the competitive global arena. (We can do both, Madison.)

Lastly, end the progressive assault on our classrooms. Replace radical, Marxist-based lies with applicable real-life skills. Reinstitute critical thinking in place of critical race theory, teach 1776 instead of the 1619 Project, explore personal finance instead of reparations, replace BLM with STEM. End indoctrination and restore learning.

America’s classrooms have begun replacing foundational American ideas of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness with stories of oppression, injustice, and failures. Our students should be planning, dreaming, training, and growing up in an environment that reminds them the American dream is for everyone. The kaleidoscope of learning and brainwashing ends today.

If we do not change course now, instead of America being my children and my grandchildren's home, it will just be another bolded term on the pages of their history book. I refuse to let that happen.

Congressman Madison Cawthorn is the Republican representative for North Carolina’s 11th Congressional district. He serves on the House Education and Labor Committee.
https://cnsnews.com/commentary/rep-madi ... ents-stand

Great. Cawthorn is on the Education Committee. mtg used to be too, until she got kicked off all her committees. How about Cawthorn next? Then Boebert? Pretty please? :pray:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Seeing as Klanthorn started a sentence with "But" proves that he has no place on any education committee... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:10 pm Seeing as Klanthorn started a sentence with "But" proves that he has no place on any education committee... :bored:
But wait, there are exceptions!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 pm :snippity:
Rep. Cawthorn: If China Attacks With Microaggressions, US Students Stand a Chance

The battleground for America’s future is found in our schools. The shortest distance from freedom to tyranny runs through the classroom, and whether they know it or not, our children are on the frontlines.
:snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
Then why so antagonistic against them getting their science degrees, why so angry against science?
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:03 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:54 pm :snippity:

:snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
Then why so antagonistic against them getting their science degrees, why so angry against science?
science = tyranny

freedumb = 1776 curriculum, General Robot E. Lee class, school prayer, etc.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Let's start with the wheelchair ramps.
raison de arizona

:rotflmao:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

You don't need all those fingers, right?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

It's that famous Republican personal responsibility.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:54 am Let's start with the wheelchair ramps.
I’m in a tiny restaurant. This made me laugh so hard everyone turns and stared.

Thanks p0rtia!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Yeah, TFB has been a problem when riding in the quiet car. I guess that is one more benefit with the COVID WFH time.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Why does he do it? Because it works.
Since then, Cawthorn’s constant partisan tweeting and media hits have only elevated his profile and allowed him to cultivate a national network of small-dollar donors. It’s paid off spectacularly: in the first six months of 2021, he raised $1.8 million, more than all but a handful of lawmakers.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

raison de arizona

Bringing a knife to an "educational property" is a Class 1 misdemeanor, according to North Carolina General Statute 14-269.2.
https://www.citizen-times.com/story/new ... 340156002/
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:54 am Let's start with the wheelchair ramps.
You're thinking ADA - this is about workplace safety
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MT20110: Borka Blades SBD Double Edge Fixed Blade, Stonewash
Microtech
The SBD fixed blade is a menacing piece from custom knifemaker Sebastijan Berenji, AKA Borka, based off his SBK design. It's an evolution of the SBK, which had an upswept Persian blade shape, replacing it with a wide double edge dagger shape, hence the D in the name. It features four gorgeous bevels that culminate in a perfect tip, a nice finger guard, and a blood groove with lightening holes. The handle is made of beautifully milled G10 for a nice ergonomic grip, creating the perfect harmony between user and instrument. It's contoured in just the right places to allow you to index the knife in multiple grips. The compact SBD emanates tactical prowess with the styling that is a staple of Borka Blades and comes in a friction fit carbon fiber finish Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok. Made in the USA by Microtech Knives.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I would point out that a "blood groove" has nothing to do with blood, and is just a misnomer used to make a blade sound more bad ass.

The proper blade making term is a fuller, and it's used to make a blade wider & lighter without sacrificing strength. [/pedant]
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I gotta say, that description has left me moist. :faint:
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:37 pm I would point out that a "blood groove" has nothing to do with blood, and is just a misnomer used to make a blade sound more bad ass.

The proper blade making term is a fuller, and it's used to make a blade wider & lighter without sacrificing strength. [/pedant]
We know that but bet he doesn’t.
tek

Post by tek »

LOCK HIM UP
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Suranis wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:49 pm I gotta say, that description has left me moist. :faint:
You so bad. I like it.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”