Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
RVInit

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by RVInit »

Check it out! She's going after Cawthorn's seat. Yah!

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

I hope she wins, but considering the district, and whom they already sent, the words snowball and hell come to mind...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He actually did say something stupid recently, namely:
REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN MADISON CAWTHORN CASUALLY SUGGESTS ARMED CITIZENS SHOULD OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT
The GOP lawmaker insisted assault weapons should be legal so people can stop “tyrannical government(s),” like the one he’s employed by.
:snippity:
Appearing on Newsmax to discuss AR-15s and military weapons, the North Carolina lawmaker told host Chris Salcedo that “The Second Amendment is not written for sporting. The Second Amendment is so that if a tyrannical government ever wants to rise up, we can stop them.” Then he made a…rather strange historical reference! “If anybody ever wants to say, ‘Oh, well you know what? Citizens with a few small firearms would never be able to stop the federal government,’ I absolutely disagree, he said. “Ask the Viet Cong how they handled the Marines and the Army in Vietnam.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06 ... -viet-cong
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

covfefe wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:13 am :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
https:// twitter.com/anthonycwalker/status/1405593788525985796
Sir Anthony, Lord of Sarcasm(🔥Hot Medic🔥)
@anthonycwalker
Madison Cawthorn on Obamacare decision: "Poor people shouldn't have healthcare."

8:30 PM · Jun 17, 2021
He also said that the poor should not rely on other people to pay their health care bills :shock: Seems he does not understand how an insurance system works.

AND he forgets he isn't paying for his own healthcare, he is getting it paid by the tax payer :blackeye:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

My dyslexic brain sees Madison Cawthorn's name, and immediately registers Macauley Culkin.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

covfefe wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:13 am :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This guy is a headshaker. According to him (and I quote), "if you can't afford to live, then don't live."

Whoa. How very 17th century of you bud.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:10 am This guy is a headshaker. According to him (and I quote), "if you can't afford to live, then don't live."

:whisper:
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:18 am
bill_g wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:10 am This guy is a headshaker. According to him (and I quote), "if you can't afford to live, then don't live."

► Show Spoiler
That it seems plausible for him is telling. Though.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oh, and here is real video of the Viet Cong comments, :43-
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:18 am

► Show Spoiler
Hence the (Q- NC) next to his name. Got it. Thank you.

OTOH, his injuries seem to have paralyzed him from the waist down, and the neck up.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Because I must, seeing as I am self-appointed Fogbow Male Fashion Critic-in-Chief: I would like to point out that Cawthorn's chalk stripe suit in the real interview looks like something a 1930s gangster would wear. Don't get me wrong, I have sort of a soft spot for that particular look, but every time I suggest it, the much-wiser Mrs. FRP reminds me that people's impression of criminal defense attorneys is bad enough without me showing up looking like Billy Flynn from Chicago just as he busts into a refrain of "Oh yes oh yes oh yes they both reached for the gun the gun the gun..."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:59 am ... Mrs. FRP reminds me that people's impression of criminal defense attorneys is bad enough without me showing up looking like Billy Flynn from Chicago just as he busts into a refrain of "Oh yes oh yes oh yes they both reached for the gun the gun the gun..."
You know I have to do this.

Just tell Mrs. FRP that all you care about is love.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Calling Foggy…
35FF31F5-5CCD-4BC1-BBE2-B51924D8ACD2.jpeg
35FF31F5-5CCD-4BC1-BBE2-B51924D8ACD2.jpeg (461.28 KiB) Viewed 3120 times
raison de arizona

In his wet dreams maybe. Madison Cawthorn has rude things to say about Dr. Jill and President Joe. Because he’s a rusty doorknob.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rep. Madison Cawthorn vows that if the GOP gains control of the House in 2022, he will "make sure that consequences are doled out" to Dr. Anthony Fauci: "We want to prosecute this guy to the full ability of the law."
:torches:

I hope :daydreaming: CNN's Pamela Brown can get him back on for another interview. She steamrolled him so beautifully last time, he didn't even realize what she'd done to him :boxing:
raison de arizona

Well isn't it nice to see Madison Cawthorn standing up for indicting Dr. Jill Biden and prosecuting Dr. Anthony Fauci. :thumbsup: :bag:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

This boy needs to step up his game....

Tinfoil Greene and Qbert left him in the dust out of the starting gate
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Mathorn is working to become a card-carrying member of the Clown Caucus.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:08 pm This boy needs to step up his game....

Tinfoil Greene and Qbert left him in the dust out of the starting gate
Don't be so hard on the boy. He's not quite as smart as Greene and Qbert ;)
raison de arizona

Jeebus krist, he must have a hell of a district.

FWIW this is a Capitol Hill Reporter for NY Post. Suspect? I think it is legit.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

It's like a talented 5th graders thank you note to gramma for the wool socks & corduroy pants.
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

Well now I feel bad for mocking him and need to research if the man has literal brain damage.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Sweet Jesus.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

My understanding is that he was a ginormous asshole before his accident. That he's a ginormous asshole now seems unrelated to his spinal injury.

I'm sure he suffered a concussion in his accident, and that certainly counts as a TBA, but the only time he mentions it is when his shitty grades come up.

He has a habit of hyperexagerating his accident just as he does with everything else.

Any brain damage is a preexisting condition with Maddy.
Image Image Image Image
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 438592001/
ASHEVILLE - U.S. House member Madison Cawthorn had his gun taken by airport police and will likely face a federal fine and loss of a special security status, local and federal officials said.

The Republican congressman representing Western North Carolina's 11th District was attempting to board a plane Feb. 13 when Transportation Security Administration workers found an unloaded gun in his carry-on bag, along with a loaded magazine, according to Asheville Regional Airport officials.

The weapon was described in a redacted incident report and police radio traffic recordings as a "Glock 9mm handgun."

Cawthorn, whose spokesman responded to questions July 30 saying he brought the gun by mistake, was not charged with any crime, according to reports and other information on the incident obtained this month through a public records request. That is a normal outcome, said spokeswoman Tina Kinsey.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”