Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

zekeb wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:45 am I saw a modified trump flag when driving through a small town yesterday.. It had (expletive) Biden overwriting the usual trump message. The house and yard looked worse than the one shown above. I guess it goes to show that if you want to sell someone something, it's best to put clean clothes on first.
There's an idiot driving around here with a Fuck Biden flag in the bed of his truck. I heard there's a law suit involving somebody here, possibly him, about a similar flag in a yard. The concern wasn't so much disrespect for the president but the fact that there are children in the neighborhood.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

A neighbor up the street still has the huge former guy flag and several smaller signs up, but he moved them next to the house instead of at the curb. The idiot down the street had a piss on Pelosi cartoon up on his front porch. It's not there anymore after a strong wind storm a few weeks ago.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:27 pm A neighbor up the street still has the huge former guy flag and several smaller signs up, but he moved them next to the house instead of at the curb. The idiot down the street had a piss on Pelosi cartoon up on his front porch. It's not there anymore after a strong wind storm a few weeks ago.
"A strong wind storm" Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I stopped seeing Trump flags flying from trucks after the election in my neck of the woods. I do Milwaukee Ave during the day, so there can be traffic passing through from elsewhere, but I have seen nothing.

We still BLM signs up on my street and other places. This is a rather heavy caucasian suburb so to see those signs is very comforting.
101010 :towel:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Here in central GA if I travel 10 mins outside of town, I find more "F--- Biden" and "Trump" flags than US flags :(
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

AOC Staffer Testifies at Capitol Riot Threats Trial
Brendan Hunt’s online comments about killing “high value target” representatives sparked concern among staffers in the wake of the U.S. Capitol riots.

https://www.courthousenews.com/aoc-staf ... ats-trial/
Brendan Hunt, 37, is accused of threatening to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer, in addition to Ocasio-Cortez, who is popularly known as AOC.

“Trump, we want actual revenge on democrats. Meaning, we want you to hold a public execution of pelosi aoc schumer etc. And if you dont do it, the citizenry will,” Hunt wrote on Facebook on December 6. “We’re not voting in another rigged election. Start up the firing squads, mow down these commies, and lets take america back!”

In a separate post, Hunt wrote, “If you’re going to shoot someone tho, go after a high value target like pelosi schumer or AOC. They really need to be put down.”

At trial on Monday, Daniel Bonthius, the deputy district director of operations for Ocasio-Cortez’s office in Jackson Heights, Queens, told the court that when he learned of Hunt’s arrest on Jan. 19, he circulated a document internally with Hunt’s name, photo and information.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

just a little while ago was out walking the dog. Behind our condo is the Arena. Some douchebag with a big truck had a trump flag stuck in his tailgate. He was holding it because there was no wind.

I yelled at him "you dumbass, the election was 6 months ago and your boy lost"

he just looked stupid as ever.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:

I noticed that the guy up the street who has had a huge former yard sign and a bunch of little ones is gradually moving and/or removing them. First, they were at the curb for a good while (long before the election), then he moved them away from the road and next to the side of the house (which front the main road as he has a corner lot). Now, there's only the one huge one. Baby steps.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:15 pm :thumbsup:

I noticed that the guy up the street who has had a huge former yard sign and a bunch of little ones is gradually moving and/or removing them. First, they were at the curb for a good while (long before the election), then he moved them away from the road and next to the side of the house (which front the main road as he has a corner lot). Now, there's only the one huge one. Baby steps.
Ya gotta ween a junkie off his his fix.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:14 pm just a little while ago was out walking the dog. Behind our condo is the Arena. Some douchebag with a big truck had a trump flag stuck in his tailgate. He was holding it because there was no wind.

I yelled at him "you dumbass, the election was 6 months ago and your boy lost"

he just looked stupid as ever.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I almost sprayed my drink all over the livingroom!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:31 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:15 pm :thumbsup:

Ya gotta ween a junkie off his his fix.... :bag:
His condition must be hereditary since his grandfather couldn't get rid of his Alf Landon signs until the late 1960s.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

All the Trump signs on HWY 44 in the rural areas are still up. So are the Confederate flags. Those flags are up year round. The Trump signs went up in 2015 and the originals only came down to be replaced by 2020 signs
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Buckingham Palace Told A "Trump Train" Bus To Stop Using The Queen's Image

An image of Queen Elizabeth II was doctored to show her wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and a QAnon brooch.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is that an over qualifier?

"Crazy Trumper" -- how's that working?

Show me a "Sane Trumper"(that's difficult cause they don't exist).

Now Im gonna play music.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Activists and Ex-Spy Said to Have Plotted to Discredit Trump ‘Enemies’ in Government
The campaign included planned operations against President Trump’s national security adviser at the time, H.R. McMaster, and F.B.I. employees, according to documents and interviews.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/us/p ... ritas.html
The campaign included a planned sting operation against Mr. Trump’s national security adviser at the time, H.R. McMaster, and secret surveillance operations against F.B.I. employees, aimed at exposing anti-Trump sentiment in the bureau’s ranks.

The operations against the F.B.I., run by the conservative group Project Veritas, were conducted from a large home in the Georgetown section of Washington that rented for $10,000 per month. Female undercover operatives arranged dates with the F.B.I. employees with the aim of secretly recording them making disparaging comments about Mr. Trump.

The campaign shows the obsession that some of Mr. Trump’s allies had about a shadowy “deep state” trying to blunt his agenda — and the lengths that some were willing to go to try to purge the government of those believed to be disloyal to the president.

Central to the effort, according to interviews, was Richard Seddon, a former undercover British spy who was recruited in 2016 by the security contractor Erik Prince to train Project Veritas operatives to infiltrate trade unions, Democratic congressional campaigns and other targets. He ran field operations for Project Veritas until mid-2018.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Seems to me that we've been in a state of civil war for quite some time. Weapons are money and propaganda. Results are horrific.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

p0rtia wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:09 pm :yeahthat:

Seems to me that we've been in a state of civil war for quite some time. Weapons are money and propaganda. Results are horrific.
In GA, it's been an ongoing cold war since 1865...

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, how can they believe Trump lost when they don't even believe Robert E. Lee lost? :confuzzled:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Foggy wins the internet!!!!!! :winner:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I need to embroider that on a pillow.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:49 am Yeah, how can they believe Trump lost when they don't even believe Robert E. Lee lost? :confuzzled:
Wait, what? I live in "Lee County" so he must have been a hero.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Just tell yourself it is named after Henry "Light-Horse Harry" Lee. You could also tell yourself it is named after the jeans that were popular when I was growing up.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:41 am Buckingham Palace Told A "Trump Train" Bus To Stop Using The Queen's Image

An image of Queen Elizabeth II was doctored to show her wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and a QAnon brooch.

Whoever is responsible for that bus is especially stupid. There is a "Trump/Pence 2024" sign on the side.

There is no way on earth that Trump would pick Mike Pence as his running mate, should he decide to run in 2024, and somehow win the QOP nomination.

I'm sure that Trump still places a large portion of blame on Pence, for not blocking Biden's electoral certification on January 6. (In all the hoopla about the insurrection, we tend to forget that something else important happened that day). Trump seems to believe that Pence had the authority to reject the electoral votes, but did not, and, as we all know, disloyalty to Trump is the greatest sin one can commit.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Whoever is responsible for that bus is especially stupid.
Well, if they weren't especially stupid, they wouldn't be Trumpers.

Could Stallone or MGM Holdings go after the idiot as well since they have most definitely plopped Trump's head on a Stallone/Rocky pose? He did forget to update the gloves to say 2024 instead of 2020.

His please make a donation text is really small. That was one place a larger QR code would have been useful.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

He seems nice.

https://www.rawstory.com/amp/barry-morp ... ssion=true
Estiveoshot_20210514_093735.jpg
Image Image Image Image

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”