Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

Brad Heath
@bradheath
·
18m
So now, in the name of preserving our system of government, a lawyer in Texas is asking a court to order the Biden administration to follow all of Trump's policies and give Trump the power to weigh in if he thinks they're not doing it.

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

My first instinct was ROTFL.

But, given that we now have elected officials that are in favor of having a dictator at the head of the Executive branch (as long as that person is the unmentioned), given they have control over state legislations and therefore have control over voting laws and how to carry out elections, all I can really do is cry.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

Our Capitol is occupied.

National security authorities are being turned against American citizens.

The FBI is seizing cell phone data from lawmakers.

Americans' civil liberties are being stripped away under the massive power of the federal government.

All for political gain.
9:27 AM · Feb 26, 2021·Twitter Web
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Maybe he ought to think a little harder as to why they are seizing cell phone data (if they even are). Okay, just joking. It's Gaetz.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:50 pm https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status ... 1200804865

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

Our Capitol is occupied.

Americans' civil liberties are being stripped away under the massive power of the federal government.

All for political gain.
I'm sure you all will find this hard to believe, but I don't think that is exactly true. The FBI seized phone records from cells that serviced the Capitol to, ya know, help identify the people who were in there. These records would obviously include lawmakers calls and pings as well. They (the FBI) claim that they can do this under the Stored Communications Act. Others disagree, and say that they (the FBI) has to identify devices they suspect, and then get records from the telecom companies about those specific devices, not just grab everything and go through it. AFAIK, no actual cell phones have been seized from lawmakers, but if someone has different information I'd love to hear it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

covfefe wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:13 pm
Volkonski wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:50 pm https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status ... 1200804865

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

Our Capitol is occupied.

All for political gain.
I'm sure you all will find this hard to believe, but I don't think that is exactly true. The FBI seized phone records from cells that serviced the Capitol to, ya know, help identify the people who were in there. These records would obviously include lawmakers calls and pings as well. They (the FBI) claim that they can do this under the Stored Communications Act. Others disagree, and say that they (the FBI) has to identify devices they suspect, and then get records from the telecom companies about those specific devices, not just grab everything and go through it. AFAIK, no actual cell phones have been seized from lawmakers, but if someone has different information I'd love to hear it.
Matt Gaetz telling porkies, as our British friends might say?

I find that hard very easy to believe.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

covfefe wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:13 pm

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

Our Capitol is occupied.

All for political gain.
Gaetz specifies "data" in his tweet. He's not claiming phones were seized.

My husband said something earlier about cell phone data related to the tours some congressmen were giving, but I wasn't paying much attention to him so have no idea what he was talking about.

And Gaetz the fuckwit completely overlooks the fact that the National security authorities are turning against are the Americans who ATTACKED THE FUCKING CAPITOL. That's not turning against, that's responding to felonies.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:00 pm Gaetz specifies "data" in his tweet. He's not claiming phones were seized.

My husband said something earlier about cell phone data related to the tours some congressmen were giving, but I wasn't paying much attention to him so have no idea what he was talking about.

And Gaetz the fuckwit completely overlooks the fact that the National security authorities are turning against are the Americans who ATTACKED THE FUCKING CAPITOL. That's not turning against, that's responding to felonies.
You're right, I read that wrong. Where's my smilie with the bag on his head when I need him!

And yeah, good point on who is being turned against.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

If one hasn't done anything wrong.....
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Sedition.

Diamond and Silk Urge Military to Remove Biden, Say Otherwise U.S. Will Go 'to Hell in a Handbasket'

https://www.newsweek.com/diamond-silk-u ... et-1579213
Diamond and Silk, prominent supporters of former President Donald Trump, have called on the military to remove President Joe Biden from office, warning that not doing so would ensure that the U.S. goes to "hell in a handbasket."

Lynnette "Diamond" Hardaway and Rochelle "Silk" Richardson made their plea during a recent interview with David Brody on the conservative media network Real America's Voice. The duo suggested that the move was necessary to "get to the bottom of" the 2020 presidential election, which ended after Biden defeated Trump by 74 electoral votes and over 7 million votes nationally. Diamond and Silk have previously promoted evidence-free claims that Trump lost the election due to massive voter fraud.

"Let me tell you something, Biden will probably not even last four years," Hardaway said while Richardson could be heard uttering short exclamations in agreement, in a clip surfaced by Right Wing Watch, a project of the progressive group People For the American Way.

"I wish that the military would step in and take over, because we got three people that call themselves the most powerful people that supposed to be in charge," Hardaway continued. "Larry, Curly and Moe need to go somewhere and sit down, allow the military to take over from here."
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Methinks Zircon and Burlap are waaaaaay past their 15 minutes of fame. They’re really milking their shit.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Here is what I'm trying to understand, and maybe it's because I'm mostly sane. Or take better drugs. Anyway....

Why do all these righteous, patriotic Americans want a military junta to take place? Do they realize that the military taking over, and a declaration of martial law, means no Constitutional Rights, for the most part? No Congress, no Supreme Court, no Executive office. Have they really thought this through? (Rhetorical questions, I suppose. We all know the answer.)
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

They cannot conceive that the military would not do what they want done - crush democracy and all those snow flakes that are not hard right.

They are just fascists.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:41 pm They cannot conceive that the military would not do what they want done - crush democracy and all those snow flakes that are not hard right.

They are just fascists.
:yeahthat:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Or grifters desperate for any kind of attention by being outrageous.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sunrise wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:53 pm Methinks Zircon and Burlap are waaaaaay past their 15 minutes of fame. They’re really milking their shit.
Sackcloth and Ashes?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

They have no ideology other than the love of money and attention.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:42 am They have no ideology other than the love of money and attention.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
They have plenty of company in that regard.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

jez wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:30 pm Here is what I'm trying to understand, and maybe it's because I'm mostly sane. Or take better drugs. Anyway....

Why do all these righteous, patriotic Americans want a military junta to take place? Do they realize that the military taking over, and a declaration of martial law, means no Constitutional Rights, for the most part? No Congress, no Supreme Court, no Executive office.
Yes they do. They WANT someone to tell them what to think/do/say.
Have they really thought this through? (Rhetorical questions, I suppose. We all know the answer.)
NOPE.JPG
NOPE.JPG (39.55 KiB) Viewed 38979 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I'm gonna steal that!!!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think its more fundamental really. They want to change reality. Everyone does to a greater or lesser extent, and I could point out some stiff from the "Left" as well. But these guys want to build a Flat Earth.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OK. So Eric Trump ranted about Facebook giving notice that DL2XIT's interview with Lara was NOT ALLOWED on the network. He was outraged! So, wanting the best for his supporters, posted a tweet about QUITTING Facebook if folks really cared about Donald.

Waited to see if any Crazy Trumpers would be stupid enough to buy-in.

:winner:

Jesus Is Love 🙏🏻💖🙌🏻
Retweeted your reply
Thanks Eric, you're right! 🇺🇸 Please Retweet! Everyone who supports President Trump MUST delete their Facebook account NOW. Trump supporters who haven't deleted Twitter and Google (YouTube) accounts need to fix that. It's time to STEP UP and DELETE! 🇺🇸#TrumpTrain #Trump2024 #MAGA https://pic.twitter.com/shH7Gm6RIS

:thumbsup:

Long story won't go into now, but there's a ridiculous RWNJ author with equally delusional followers. Gave him some advice, looking forward to seeing if he'll take it. :smoking:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

Post by Lani »

Virginia 6th District Magawacko is proud of the landscaping!

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

I saw a modified trump flag when driving through a small town yesterday.. It had (expletive) Biden overwriting the usual trump message. The house and yard looked worse than the one shown above. I guess it goes to show that if you want to sell someone something, it's best to put clean clothes on first.
Il factotum

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”