Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Uninformed

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by Uninformed »

“MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell may attempt "insanity defense" after vilifying Dominion: ex-prosecutor”:
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/09/mypill ... r_partner/

“ Lincoln Project senior advisor Jeff Timmer offered his analysis of where the case is headed.
"Lindell is doing his best to ensure Dominion's lawsuit against him will be the first civil case ever to result in the death penalty," he joked.”

“Former Southern District of New York prosecutor Richard Signorelli offered his own analysis.
"Lindell may be the first civil defendant to be able to successfully assert an insanity defense," he said.”

“Of course, an insanity defense is not allowed in a civil trial, which also can not result in a death penalty. But the jokes highlight how some are viewing Lindell choosing to continue to push the "Big Lie" of election fraud that incited the January 6th insurrection and resulted in Trump's second impeachment.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Uninformed wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:17 pm “MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell may attempt "insanity defense" after vilifying Dominion: ex-prosecutor”:
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/09/mypill ... r_partner/

“ Lincoln Project senior advisor Jeff Timmer offered his analysis of where the case is headed.
"Lindell is doing his best to ensure Dominion's lawsuit against him will be the first civil case ever to result in the death penalty," he joked.”

“Former Southern District of New York prosecutor Richard Signorelli offered his own analysis.
"Lindell may be the first civil defendant to be able to successfully assert an insanity defense," he said.”

“Of course, an insanity defense is not allowed in a civil trial, which also can not result in a death penalty. But the jokes highlight how some are viewing Lindell choosing to continue to push the "Big Lie" of election fraud that incited the January 6th insurrection and resulted in Trump's second impeachment.”
I actually suspect that an insanity / diminished capacity defense could be used in a contract case as a defense to the meeting of the minds. If I get someone totally drunk and then sign a contract with him, I think he has a valid defense. Similarly, if someone insane (as however it defined) signs a contract adverse to them, e.g., I pay you a ton of money to protect me against aliens from the Horsehead Nebula, I think they may have a valid defense.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

woodworker wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:21 pm Similarly, if someone insane (as however it defined) signs a contract adverse to them, e.g., I pay you a ton of money to protect me against aliens from the Horsehead Nebula, I think they may have a valid defense.
Objection, assumes facts not in evidence...council can not prove that in FACT the defendant is NOT under immediate threat of bodily harm from the Interex of the Horsehead Nebula...

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:58 pm
woodworker wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:21 pm Similarly, if someone insane (as however it defined) signs a contract adverse to them, e.g., I pay you a ton of money to protect me against aliens from the Horsehead Nebula, I think they may have a valid defense.
Objection, assumes facts not in evidence...council can not prove that in FACT the defendant is NOT under immediate threat of bodily harm from the Interex of the Horsehead Nebula...

I'll come in again... :bag:

Well of course council can't, it the counsel's job. Additionally, at that point, I would argue that they both have diminished capacity.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Still, NO TEXT from Frank with the claimed "VIP Membership". Registered April 12 so it's going on a month of #FAIL. Sends texts about looney livestreams but now even the lousy content is gone again. Great investment of several million dollars for Mike, that's money he can't use for other nefarious purposes. Remember, all MyPillow affiliate links the grifters pump PAY THEM COMMISSION. The marks will fall for anything.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Trivia:
“MINUTE ORDER. Upon review of Defendant's36 Motion to Use Business/Attorney Address, it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion is DENIED. Pursuant to Local Civil Rule 5.1(h)(1), Defendant may move for leave to file his residence address under seal and ex parte to address the concerns raised in his36 Motion. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on May 11, 2021. (lccjn2)”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Uninformed wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:26 am Trivia:
“MINUTE ORDER. Upon review of Defendant's36 Motion to Use Business/Attorney Address, it is hereby ORDERED that the Motion is DENIED. Pursuant to Local Civil Rule 5.1(h)(1), Defendant may move for leave to file his residence address under seal and ex parte to address the concerns raised in his36 Motion. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on May 11, 2021. (lccjn2)”
Translation: Read the local rules before filing your motion, idiots.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Never mind.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:roll:
Mike Lindell, [17.05.21 19:21]
Here is some of the evidence for the Supreme Court! This corrupt election is coming down! Biggest crime ever! Share this everywhere!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I know there is already several videos out there ...I

Just one for fun? And show you what's inside.That sounds fun.

But I'm going to have to make it a spectral, which is fine.

I'm not sure if I can buy just one ... maybe I can now that he get spank for his false advert.

Let's go buy one.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:37 pm :roll:
Mike Lindell, [17.05.21 19:21]
Here is some of the evidence for the Supreme Court! This corrupt election is coming down! Biggest crime ever! Share this everywhere!

We're not silent, Mike, we're biting our lips to keep from laughing in your face.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

You seem very unimpressed. Can I offer you a beer?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

neonzx wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:17 am
You seem very unimpressed. Can I offer you a beer?
You can offer me a beer, and a rack of bbq ribs to go with it.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

These machines are LEASED ... which means if he has them, they were stolen by him.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:50 pm
IIRC, those machines are leased, not sold, and I suspect, in fact am 99 44/100% certain, that there are contractual provisions restricting transfers. So does his alleged possession mean that he is in receipt of stolen property. Although Dominion could file a police complaint, alleging that he has stolen their property, I would expect that they will ask the court to order him to disclose and turn them over.
Jim

Post by Jim »

If someone could let Dominion lawyer know, we could have a great Friday smackdown. Emergency order to return their property.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Why am I picturing refrigerator boxes with DOMINION VOTING MACHINE written on the side with Sharpie?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:11 pm Why am I picturing refrigerator boxes with DOMINION VOTING MACHINE written on the side with Sharpie?
Refrigerator boxes from Korea!
Jim

Post by Jim »

woodworker wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:16 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:11 pm Why am I picturing refrigerator boxes with DOMINION VOTING MACHINE written on the side with Sharpie?
Refrigerator boxes from Korea!
Shouldn't that be from Venezuela? :confuzzled:
tek

Post by tek »

"Mike, these boxes have GENUINE DOMINION VOTING MACHINES inside! Don't break the seals! just hide them in your factory where nobody will EVER find them!"

(actual contents of boxes: MyPillows found in a dumpster behind Bed Bath & Beyond)
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:winner:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

When are these idiots going to get it through their thick skulls that Smartmatic machines were only used in El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora de los Angeles de Porciúncula (a/k/a L.A.)?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

They will get it through their thick skull when some former guy stops whining about the election or he tosses them under the bus, whichever comes first.
101010 :towel:
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Is this like Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”