Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by zekeb »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:29 am It still confuses me that someone as crazy as Lindell could have ever founded and run a company as large as MyPillow. He doesn't come across as a particularly astute businessman to me.
The same can be said of the former guy.
Largo al factotum.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:09 am
Dave from down under wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm Roos loose in his top paddock
:shock:

I like that one. :D
Already done stoled it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm Roos loose in his top paddock

I like it as well. The potential problem using it to describe the MyPillow guy is that the term "top paddock" implies that there was more upstairs to start with. Liddell didn't quite have the equivalent of "vast tracts of land" in his cranium.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Baidn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:34 am
orlylicious wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:59 pm
Question: If after all this, he comes out and says he relapsed and was back on drugs and was impaired (which he sure does sounds like he in this interview, literally he goes on for 10-15 minutes without stopping), what happens? Is insanity or impairment able to be used to get out of civil judgments and penalties? When he goes down hard, he'll try anything. Would that work?

I believe it could work to get him out of some of the judgement but not the legal fees. It's possible dominion could require a public statement and apology where he states he was lying and impaired etc etc since that would effectively mitigate any real damage to them as a company. It would still ruin him though so I don't see it as a path he's likely to take. His crazy would still lose him the mainstream stores regardless of the why, the "christian" groups (those that arent explicitly trump fans) would drop him over the drug relapse, and the trumpys would call him a traitor or coward for "giving in to the deep state" and boycott him as well. At this point he's between a rock and a hard place as far as I can see.
Dominion is suing on behalf of their investors, and it's quite possible the company will never recover from the damage to their reputation. Dominion has a fiduciary duty to it's investors (private equity funds, who in turn have a fiduciary duty to the fund's investors themselves) to recover as much money as necessary to make up for the loss of market capitalization. Details of drug use or other impairments are irrelevant, and a "mea culpa" at this point won't undo the financial damage he's caused. Dominion's attorneys are out for blood, and they're ultimately going to be going after any and all pockets that can make their client whole. My guess is that after they win judgements against Squidney and Roods, who won't be able to pay, then Lindell, who can pay some, they'll use those victories to as a stepping stone to go after the OSG himself. Bankrupting Lindell and Trump might produce enough funds to make up for destroying a company like Dominion.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Extremely rich and successful people are just as susceptible to conspiracies and scams as everyday folks. Maybe even more so because they believe that their success somehow makes them a better judge of the truth. Look at Elon Musk and his views on Covid. Look at all the multimillionaires who were scammed by Bernie Madoff. Lindell is just another gullible rich person, convinced that he has the intelligence to evaluate all the election theft allegations. Lindell wants to believe that the election was stolen and so he accepts every charge of voter theft as true.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

My guess is that after they win judgements against Squidney and Roods, who won't be able to pay, then Lindell, who can pay some, they'll use those victories to as a stepping stone to go after the OSG himself. Bankrupting Lindell and Trump might produce enough funds to make up for destroying a company like Dominion.
I don't believe that's a winning strategy. The statute of limitations for libel actions is generally short. In my state it is one year from the date that the libel was published or uttered.
somerset

Post by somerset »

SuzieC wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:11 pm
My guess is that after they win judgements against Squidney and Roods, who won't be able to pay, then Lindell, who can pay some, they'll use those victories to as a stepping stone to go after the OSG himself. Bankrupting Lindell and Trump might produce enough funds to make up for destroying a company like Dominion.
I don't believe that's a winning strategy. The statute of limitations for libel actions is generally short. In my state it is one year from the date that the libel was published or uttered.
Thanks Suzie. I hadn't realized this was so time limited.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:07 pm Extremely rich and successful people are just as susceptible to conspiracies and scams as everyday folks. Maybe even more so because they believe that their success somehow makes them a better judge of the truth. Look at Elon Musk and his views on Covid. Look at all the multimillionaires who were scammed by Bernie Madoff. Lindell is just another gullible rich person, convinced that he has the intelligence to evaluate all the election theft allegations. Lindell wants to believe that the election was stolen and so he accepts every charge of voter theft as true.
Word.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:07 pm Extremely rich and successful people are just as susceptible to conspiracies and scams as everyday folks. Maybe even more so because they believe that their success somehow makes them a better judge of the truth. Look at Elon Musk and his views on Covid. Look at all the multimillionaires who were scammed by Bernie Madoff. Lindell is just another gullible rich person, convinced that he has the intelligence to evaluate all the election theft allegations. Lindell wants to believe that the election was stolen and so he accepts every charge of voter theft as true.

Nope, not buying it. I think he's back on Peruvian Marching Powder.
Have you seen this?

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Tells Election ‘Criminals’ They Can Lessen Prison Time If They Turn Themselves In… To Him

https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/mypil ... in-to-him/
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

Damn, he sounds more like Donald Shitferbrains every day..
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Mark your calendar :lol:
Mar 10

Mike Lindell Election Integrity Faith And Freedom
by We the People AZ Alliance
Free
Actions and Detail Panel

Event Information
3/10 To Total Recall - Election Integrity.. Mike Lindell, My Pillow CEO Matt Couch, DC Patriot Mindy Robinson, Actress Pastor Brian Gibson.
About this Event

We the People AZ Alliance

Rep Walt Blackman

Congressman Gosar

Candidate Josh Barnett

Anna Khait

Rachel Hamm

Mindy Robinson

Matt Couch

Pastor Brian Gibson

Prescott enews Lyle Rapacki

Mike Lindell
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mike-linde ... 4542461393
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:32 am

I like it as well. The potential problem using it to describe the MyPillow guy is that the term "top paddock" implies that there was more upstairs to start with. Liddell didn't quite have the equivalent of "vast tracts of land" in his cranium.
Lots of space full of poisonous snakes, spiders, etc..
:boxing:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

WARNING: Don't have eaten at least 30 minutes before watching Mike's new ad, a tribute to Dr. Seuss. A twofer: Fake culture wars and sh*tty pillows and bedding.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm
SuzieC wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:07 pm Can I say simple? Or feeble-minded?
A few sandwiches short of a picnic

Roos loose in his top paddock

Off with the fairies

Not firing on all cylinders

A screw loose

Etc
On the spectrum
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

No. :fingerwag:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

p0rtia wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:48 pmNo. :fingerwag:
Infra-red?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:34 pm On the spectrum
Echoing p0rtia. No. Please don't say that.

Mike Lindell is not autistic anywhere on the spectrum.
filly

Post by filly »

neonzx wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:09 pm
bill_g wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:34 pm On the spectrum
Echoing p0rtia. No. Please don't say that.

Mike Lindell is not autistic anywhere on the spectrum.
ITA. Thanks.
boogiebach

Post by boogiebach »

According to Mediaite Alan Dershowitz is working with Lindell to countersue Dominion for "free speech."

https://www.mediaite.com/news/the-bigge ... egal-team/
filly

Post by filly »

Luke

Post by Luke »

From Pillow Guy's Telegram:
My speech from the AZ We The People Event!

We The People Event March 10th. Mike Lindell's Speech to Arizona. Mike is helping us here. https://wethepeopleazalliance.com

Mike Lindell's Speech to Arizona. https://lindelltv.com & https://wethepeopleazalliance.com
32,473 views•Mar 11, 2021

He's totally delusional. He says the "third miracle" is coming. He's still excited about Dominion suing him and his countersuit. The crowd eats it up. His introducer sounds like the Pink Lady from North Korea.

Maybe a little news: Mike says he will never run for public office if voting is done on machines because he won't be able to win.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:notlistening:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah. Now that the Dersh has joined the party, the cast is almost complete. I think all we need now are Jenna Ellis and GIL.
Luke

Post by Luke »

He's not even an entertaining idiot.

Mike Lindell, [15.03.21 20:44]
‘We Cannot Give Up as What’s Coming Next Is Communism’
https://mb.ntd.com/mike-lindell-we-cann ... 81462.html

Spooky.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

If not autism, and I too think not, my hunch? Stimulant burnout.

And not too bright to begin with.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”