Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by Luke »

Gregg, that is hilarious. It must be posted on Twitter and far and wide. Bowling.

And brace yourselves, sit down for this -- Lindell just backtracked -- no 9-0 SCOTUS! :( We deserve a refund.

‘We’ve Checked Out Every IP Address’: Lindell Rambles on and on How Trump Will Be Put Back in the White House
Published on March 31, 2021 at 02:44 PM ET By David Badash

MyPillow founder and far right wing Christian extremist Mike Lindell went on a rambling rant on the radio show of a Trump-supporting conservative Christian radio host to insist that his real audience for his claims Donald Trump actually won re-election are Democrats and the neighbors of the Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. “I said Donald Trump will be in August, and I fully believe that myself. He’ll be back in” the White House, Lindell, as he has said before, told Eric Metaxas.

A devout Trump acolyte, Lindell has become one of the most outspoken purveyors of voter fraud lies, and insists that foreign interference led to Joe Biden fraudulently winning the White House. He claims that he has a tremendous amount of evidence to prove his conspiracy theories, but now is backing away from his recent claim that once the Supreme Court sees what he has to offer they will overturn the election and Trump will return to the White House. “But I will tell you what the plan is the plan is this: Right now I’m launching that first documentary this week, tomorrow at noon. Then next week I’m launching ‘Absolute Interference.” The week after that we’re going to be launching ‘Absolute cover up.'”

“But, in a parallel track, all the evidence, that evidence now, we’ve checked out every IP address the IDs of the computers, we have everything that it just just came back yesterday, I’m so happy now it’s all we could right now, bring it to the Supreme Court, and they would go 9-0 this is turned down.” “The reason we’re not” bringing this evidence to the Supreme Court, Lindell claims, “the reason we’re not everybody is because we’ve got some bad people on the Supreme Court that don’t want to look at cases, and we have bad judges in this country that don’t want to look at stuff.” [Huh?]

“So what I decided to do this as Mike Lindell now is I’m going to over the course of the next five weeks, four to five weeks, I’m going to dump all this evidence for all to see every day on my new platform Frank, where the world can’t suppress it, where every single person, my audience I believe is a Democrat, just a Democrat that goes, ‘Wow. China attacked us, this came in, it’s foreign interference, they came in and stole this election through these machines Dominion and Smartmatic, everyone will get to see this over five weeks there’s a very, I have a very coordinated plan here.”

Dominion filed a $1.3 billion defamation suit against Lindell last month. “Then I’m also countersuing, I’m not countersuing, putting a lawsuit with MyPillow against Dominion, countersuing of the public for free speech, for the first amendment rights, we’re all doing this over the course of five weeks, just show the world, all the evidence, including nine people on the Supreme Court, and including their neighbors, their friends, everybody going, ‘Did you see this? Did you see this? Did you see this?'”
[Huh?]
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... ite-house/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:dog:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

“But, in a parallel track, all the evidence, that evidence now, we’ve checked out every IP address the IDs of the computers, we have everything that it just just came back yesterday, I’m so happy now it’s all we could right now, bring it to the Supreme Court, and they would go 9-0 this is turned down.” “The reason we’re not” bringing this evidence to the Supreme Court, Lindell claims, “the reason we’re not everybody is because we’ve got some bad people on the Supreme Court that don’t want to look at cases, and we have bad judges in this country that don’t want to look at stuff.”
moving-the-goalposts.jpg
moving-the-goalposts.jpg (14.33 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
It's nothing, like we've seen before!
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

All of this bullshit isn't going to help him much in the lawsuit by Dominion against him
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Anybody have a WAG on how much money Lindell has and how fast he's burning through it with all this silliness?

Getting sued for #1.2 Billion has got to have ended any ability to borrow from legit sources, so he can't do this forever, can he?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 am
Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 pm So the proof that the election was manipulated by people is that it could not have been manipulated by people.

Dr Doug G Frank has a youtube channel. He has 4000 odd subscribers and his videos get between 250 to 1700 views. I haven't watched any of them so no idea about the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC57eE4 ... WQSg/about
Description
"Follow the Data"
:snippity:
My PhD is in Surface Electrochemistry. During my academic career, I published sixty peer-reviewed publications, including cover articles on the most prominent scientific journals.
It took a long time to find much on Dr. Frank. For someone so well publish, he sure seems invisible.

I did find a bunch of publications ... from 25-30 years ago. He is now "the chair of the Math and Science department and Director of Music at The Schilling School for Gifted Children, a school he helped to establish in the mid 1990’s."

https://www.empoweruohio.org/classes/dr ... so-mary-g/

Frank is absolutely not a "world renown" scientist.

His FB page has a membership of ... one. He deleted his first FB page and began a new one with almost the same name March 19. I guess his previous FB members didn't get the memo.

I really want to know why this guy left academia and is now running a K-12 school.
It looks like we found the same things. He got his PhD circa 1983, and the last published paper on that one list was 1997. If that's so, that's a very short and unimpressive career for a "world renown" physicist. Even if he were, that wouldn't give him election fraud expertise. But I have to remember the point is to impress people who want to be deceived.
Edit: I too would like to know why he left academia to become a school administrator, but wouldn't be surprised if he thought it was more "Christian."
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

I'm still amused by Lindell's strategy: wait six more weeks until revealing the can't miss guaranteed evidence that will be so compelling that Trump will be reinstated. In ten weeks in office, the Biden administration has:
  • Administered 150 million Covid vaccinations.
  • Passed and implemented a $1.9 trillion economic stimulus.
  • Proposed a $2 trillion infrastructure package that Trump never got around to proposing.
  • Undone all Trump's stupid executive orders.
  • Lots of other stuff I'd have to go look up.
If you're a rabid Trump true believer, you're probably thinking that six more weeks of a Biden administration would likely have us all saying the pledge of allegiance to the United Nations in the schools, handing in our guns, and spitting on bibles every morning. So why would you listen to a guy who doesn't seem to be in a hurry and whose time for releasing foolproof guaranteed winning evidence seems to receding into the future at a rate in excess of 30 days per month?

Gosh, it's almost as if Lindell wants Biden to be even more effective before throwing him out of office. In other words, Lindell's strategy is exactly what you would expect from a member of the Deep State.
somerset

Post by somerset »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:44 am
LM K wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:17 am
Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 pm So the proof that the election was manipulated by people is that it could not have been manipulated by people.

Dr Doug G Frank has a youtube channel. He has 4000 odd subscribers and his videos get between 250 to 1700 views. I haven't watched any of them so no idea about the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC57eE4 ... WQSg/about
It took a long time to find much on Dr. Frank. For someone so well publish, he sure seems invisible.

I did find a bunch of publications ... from 25-30 years ago. He is now "the chair of the Math and Science department and Director of Music at The Schilling School for Gifted Children, a school he helped to establish in the mid 1990’s."

https://www.empoweruohio.org/classes/dr ... so-mary-g/

Frank is absolutely not a "world renown" scientist.

His FB page has a membership of ... one. He deleted his first FB page and began a new one with almost the same name March 19. I guess his previous FB members didn't get the memo.

I really want to know why this guy left academia and is now running a K-12 school.
It looks like we found the same things. He got his PhD circa 1983, and the last published paper on that one list was 1997. If that's so, that's a very short and unimpressive career for a "world renown" physicist. Even if he were, that wouldn't give him election fraud expertise. But I have to remember the point is to impress people who want to be deceived.
Edit: I too would like to know why he left academia to become a school administrator, but wouldn't be surprised if he thought it was more "Christian."
Oh, and about that super significant 1990 paper that made the cover of Science, it seems that some of the real "rock stars" of the Auger (pronounced O-Jay) spectroscopy world found it a bit lacking and gave him something of an academic b@#$ch-slap. (Sorry I don't have actual pages from the publication. They're behind a paywall in a library we don't subscribe to).

Since this happened near the end of his academic career, I wouldn't be surprised if it played a role in his decision to move on.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2874861?seq=1
Attachments
Comments on Auger Angular Distribution paper.gif
Comments on Auger Angular Distribution paper.gif (79.82 KiB) Viewed 3144 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

somerset wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:37 pm Oh, and about that super significant 1990 paper that made the cover of Science, it seems that some of the real "rock stars" of the Auger (pronounced O-Jay) spectroscopy world found it a bit lacking and gave him something of an academic b@#$ch-slap. (Sorry I don't have actual pages from the publication. They're behind a paywall in a library we don't subscribe to).
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2874861?seq=1
"Conceptual errors that undermine both the data interpretation and the conclusions."

Sounds like they were evaluating the election fraud "proof."
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I heard he's way smarter than a bowling ball.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:14 am Yeah, I heard he's way smarter than a bowling ball.
Um, *a* bowling ball, or *the* bowling ball?

► Show Spoiler

So true JPC! Keep pointing it out, including to Catturd :P

They are powerless. Without being able to hide behind the shadow of their cult leader, they're confused, impotent and relegated to whining and complaining about irrelevant things. This pretty much sums it up: DJTJ, Scott Adams and Seb Gorka are reduced to... poop jokes.

Poop Jokes.JPG
Poop Jokes.JPG (47.56 KiB) Viewed 2985 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

This is unbelievable. Downloaded Lindell's latest garbage and watched the first few minutes.

Mike starts by saying some PA candidate "knew she won, then on Nov 4" she lost -- and that wasn't possible. Mike just takes her word for it because Dr. Frank was one of the people she reached out to. And he leaves it at that, but he says it's true.

OK, so then Dr. Frank gets all excited -- he "predicted" that 30% of voters were "phantom", meaning that while they had a vote counted, they didn't really vote. As proof, Dr. Frank says he trained his team for four days and they knocked on 1600 doors. When they knocked, they asked if the people living there really voted. Shock -- 32% of them said they hadn't! He was right! So then taking the voter rolls, he looked at the voters who were registered but infrequently voted. Aha! All the Democrats had to do was print ballots and fill them in using the infrequent voters and voila, they could steal the election.

Not kidding. That's the "Scientific Proof". That's the "irrefutable election theft proof". There is so much bullsh*t it's hard to believe it wasn't coming out of Mike's ears. Check that first few minutes, it's the sorriest piece of stupid junk ever. Don't even know what to say. 93K people have read this on his Telegram channel:
Mike Lindell, [31.03.21 14:14]
Please watch and share this video everywhere! Help save our country! https://lindelltv.com/mike-lindell-tv-r ... eft-proof/
And he's releasing more! Didn't get far enough to see if Mikey keeps it up about Dominion, but would be surprised if he doesn't. The Dominion lawyers much be shocked at how he keeps digging.
Lindell told Metaxas: "Right now, I am launching that first documentary this week. Then next week, I'm launching Absolute Interference, the week after that we are going to be launching Absolute Cover Up," referring to two other films that make fraud claims about the 2020 election.
Hey Mikey! Put down the crack pipe, you're destroying your life and the employees of MyPillow.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Shock. The 2029 presidential election turnout in Pennsylvania was 70.93%.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey Gregg! This will impress the heck out of you... the Rev Dr Laity Esq posted on Facebook about the "World-Renowned Physicist" and his "Irrefutable Proof". Dang, if Laity says so, maybe the jig is up and Biden/Harris need to start packing their bags. What a shame, Kamala and Doug are just moving back into the Observatory. Guess they won't be able to enjoy it now. :(

https://joemiller.us/2021/03/trump-won- ... FPZmvuPSTA

Doh.JPG
Doh.JPG (34.03 KiB) Viewed 3670 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wow, sure sounds like THIS IS IT! For sure this time! No, really! Breathless Patrick on Telegram:
Patrick M. Byrne, [02.04.21 19:09]
Folks, I know you are tired of hearing, “trust the plan.“ I heard it for the last two years and now I am ashamed that I listened to it. But that said, I am not bullshitting you when I tell you: we have the goods. We really do. We have cracked the code, we have deciphered the hieroglyphics, We not only know how it all works, we really do have the proof. Mike Lindell is telling the truth.

If this were a Chess match, I would say that we have spotted the checkmate combination, we have our opponent dead to rights, we just must play out the dozen moves in front of us. But in an intellectual sense, our opponent is vanquished. Now that is not to say that our opponent may not jump up and knock over the table, or pull out a shotgun, or play some other trick. But if we just play out the next dozen moves, he is finished.

Similarly, we have what we need to show this happened as we cleaned. We are adding and filling in holes and buffing out, but we have it. The goons on the other side may piss and moan and knock the table over or walk away or do all kinds of things. But at this point, the one thing they cannot do is let us play this game out and escape our winning combination.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Soooooo, in a couple of weeks they're going to announce Biden knocked over the table?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke

Post by Luke »

Not really Lindell but Patrick Byrne posted it on Telegram... Orly Taitz is going to be green with envy!
Patrick M. Byrne, [02.04.21 21:41]
[ Photo ]
🚨 $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit AGAINST Dominion Voting Systems

Share everywhere to help spread the word! 🇺🇸

Dominion Voting Systems has violated our civil rights! If you are a registered voter, you can join the $160 Billion Class Action Lawsuit against Dominion, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, Elected Officials, and others. This is the largest civil rights class action lawsuit in history and the first of its kind! 💥

Join the Lawsuit ➡️ https://DominionClassAction.com/

Watch the Video ▶️

Read the Article ➡️ https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-yo ... -its-kind/
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The attorney in the video, Gary Fielder, appears to be on probation.

“People v. Gary D. Fielder. 19PDJ079. December 12, 2019.
The Presiding Disciplinary Judge approved the parties’ conditional admission of misconduct and suspended Gary D. Fielder (attorney registration number 19757) for one year and one day, all to be stayed upon successful completion of a two-year period of probation, effective December 12, 2019. The probationary requirements include completing an ethics course, trust account school and a financial audit, and adhering to practice monitoring conditions.”

https://www.coloradosupremecourt.com/pd ... -12-19.pdf
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

If this suit actually gets filed, Dominion has really got to ask for Rule 11 sanctions. After all, CNN just got sanctions against Steven Biss yesterday for bringing a nonsense suit on behalf of Devin Nunes.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:52 am If this suit actually gets filed, Dominion has really got to ask for Rule 11 sanctions. After all, CNN just got sanctions against Steven Biss yesterday for bringing a nonsense suit on behalf of Devin Nunes.
Isn't it somewhat fraudulent to even refer to this as a "Class action suit", at this point? AFAIK, the suit has not even been filed. When it is filed, the plaintiff must ask the judge to certify it as a class action, right?

I doubt that this suit will make it past the defendants' motion to dismiss.

And I seriously doubt that any judge would rule that all the voters in the US have standing to sue.

Sounds to me like it is some sort of grifting opportunity. "Just send a $100 donation to cover the initial filing fees and to be included in the settlement".
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Not only must the judge certify it as a class action, the judge must approve the lawyer as sufficiently experienced and competent to represent the plaintiff class. Not just any lawyer but someone with enough know-how and integrity to conscientiously represent the entire class with their claims, not merely the one or two plaintiffs who retained him. I suspect Fielder cannot measure up.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:37 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:52 am If this suit actually gets filed, Dominion has really got to ask for Rule 11 sanctions. After all, CNN just got sanctions against Steven Biss yesterday for bringing a nonsense suit on behalf of Devin Nunes.
Isn't it somewhat fraudulent to even refer to this as a "Class action suit", at this point? AFAIK, the suit has not even been filed. When it is filed, the plaintiff must ask the judge to certify it as a class action, right?
Sounds to me like it is some sort of grifting opportunity. "Just send a $100 donation to cover the initial filing fees and to be included in the settlement".
Yeah. Maybe because I spend too much time following birther and other RWNJ grifting lawyers (such as those we call Gil), but his announcement sounded like a long winded way to say, send money.

As for Lindell, it is more about "look at me and buy my pillows, or book."
101010 :towel:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:46 am

The Schilling School is legit, FWIW.

The "Shilling" family owned the Beverly Hills Supper Club that burned when I was a kid on Memorial Day weekend, killing 165 and was at the time the worst fire in a restaurant ever. The family also owned, incidentally, the floating restaurant that broke free of it's mooring in Kentucky and floated away down the Ohio River in what was one of my favorite "car chase" stories ever. I think they had interest in several of the early gambling riverboats in Missouri and Alabama etc...

The School is a good school as far as it goes, but I don't like charter schools in general and I absolutely hate labeling any kids "gifted" or AP classes etc. Its just a way for the rich kids to get what amounts to a private school education on the tax dime, bleeds resources away from the "not gifted" and speak from some experience, it kind of fucks up the kids, as often as not.
The school is legit. I'm just wondering why Frank left a solid academic career for a charter school. I don't know if anyone who does that unless forced to do so, "strongly encouraged" to do so, or just weird. Academics certainly choose to leave academia for lots of reasons ... but not to run a K-12 charter school. :think:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”