Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by fierceredpanda »

zekeb wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:36 pm I can't see these documents without a subscription. What is a Waiver Of Service?
Waiving the right to be personally served with the summons and complaint. Basically saying "Yeah, I know there's a suit against me, and I'm going to answer it" without waiting around for the process server to find you.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:40 pm
zekeb wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:36 pm I can't see these documents without a subscription. What is a Waiver Of Service?
Waiving the right to be personally served with the summons and complaint. Basically saying "Yeah, I know there's a suit against me, and I'm going to answer it" without waiting around for the process server to find you.
If you are Larry Klayman, you ignore the waiver and send the process server at a time and place that accomplishes the optimal harassment of the defendants. If you don't waive, he could botch the service and then ask for default.
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:40 pm
He's taking a very bold defensive position -- waive service and counter suing. Good luck with that, crack-head. :whistle:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Yeah, but doesn't Lindell have to file a formal response to Dominion's lawsuit, telling the court that he disputes their allegations and the reasons he thinks their suit has no merit?

At this point in the lawsuit, a response is largely bluster; "I did nothing wrong. My statements are protected by the First Amendment. I intend to prove, in court, that Dominion is in league with the devil to deprive Donald Trump of his rightful place as POTUS". Only later will come the nitty-gritty of responding to each individual allegation in some detail. Right?
fierceredpanda
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

noblepa wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:53 pm Yeah, but doesn't Lindell have to file a formal response to Dominion's lawsuit, telling the court that he disputes their allegations and the reasons he thinks their suit has no merit?
Yes. That's called filing an answer. The post above specifically says Lindell's answer is due by 4/23/21, which is a fairly typical window for filing an answer.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So Mikey has another month. Any guesses on how long these lawsuits will take to get fun? Mikey's, Squidney's, Rudy's... are we talking months, or years? Will these be expedited like some of the insurrectionists seem to be, or must we wait for the fun? Don't want the popcorn to expire. :popcorn:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:02 pm
noblepa wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:53 pm Yeah, but doesn't Lindell have to file a formal response to Dominion's lawsuit, telling the court that he disputes their allegations and the reasons he thinks their suit has no merit?
Yes. That's called filing an answer. The post above specifically says Lindell's answer is due by 4/23/21, which is a fairly typical window for filing an answer.
Or another responsive pleading. I think he'll file a motion to dismiss, but not like Squidney's. Mr. Pillow is a very serious nutcase and his defense will not be that he was only kidding and that no one should have believed a word he said.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

A request for leave to file an Amicus Brief here, a request for leave to file an Amicus Brief there. Denined denined denined.
Largo al factotum.
fierceredpanda

Post by fierceredpanda »

SuzieC wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 pm
fierceredpanda wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:02 pm
Or another responsive pleading. I think he'll file a motion to dismiss, but not like Squidney's. Mr. Pillow is a very serious nutcase and his defense will not be that he was only kidding and that no one should have believed a word he said.
Fair enough. I was just keeping it simple for the IANAL crowd. ;)
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

If a defendant agrees to "waive service of the summons," the defendant has 60 days to respond to the complaint, not 21. Rule 4(d)(3), F.R.Civ.P.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Notice of Appearance by Dominion's local counsel, plus Pro Hac Vice applications for 6 additional lawyers.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Anyone we know? :?
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Not sure. Does Brittany Fowler, Emily Cronin, Elisha Barron, Stephen E. Morrissey, Davida Brook, or Stephen Shackelford ring a bell?
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Susman Godfrey
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

sterngard friegen wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:29 am Susman Godfrey
Known for handling ‘bet the company’ litigation.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here we go again... Lindell just posted it on Telegram.

Mike Lindell, [31.03.21 13:18]
[ Photo ]
Press release and new 1hr video is available here: https://lindelltv.com/mike-lindell-tv-r ... eft-proof/

Mike Lindell, [31.03.21 14:14]
Please watch and share this video everywhere! Help save our country! https://lindelltv.com/mike-lindell-tv-r ... eft-proof/

More Mary Fanning.

SP.jpg
SP.jpg (97.54 KiB) Viewed 3510 times
Mike Lindell TV Releases Irrefutable Election Theft Proof on New Television Special That Features World Renowned Physicist
News Releases / By LindellTV

On March 31st, Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, released a one-hour television special entitled, Scientific Proof: Internationally Renowned Physicist Absolutely Proves 2020 Election Was Biggest Cyber-Crime in World History.

The special broadcast features Dr. Douglas Frank who holds a Ph.D in Surface Analytical Chemistry for the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Frank is an internationally recognized scientist with over fifty scientific publications. In 1990 Dr. Frank discovered and invented a technique for creating three dimensional images of molecules resting on surfaces. This led to a cover article in Science Magazine, which is the most read science magazine in the world by scientists, and he was on the cover of the Naturwissenschaften, in Europe.

Dr. Frank has spent countless hours since the 2020 election following the data of the election returns county by county across such states as Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Colorado to name a few. Dr. Frank’s scientific and mathematical investigation has revealed that there was absolutely massive cyber fraud in the 2020 election.

In the television special Dr. Frank testifies to host Mike Lindell that deviations and mathematical impossibilities could not have been done by humans, by artificial intelligence and computers that were running before, during, and after the 2020 U.S. election.

Dr. Frank’s investigation reveals that the 2010 national census data was used to manipulate the 2020 election rolls and to inject phantom votes into the election totals. His scientific investigation documented and proved that numerous states throughout America had more people voting than lived in many of the counties.

The injection of the 2010 national census data into the 2020 election rolls facilitated a crime that some experts are calling the largest cyber-crime in world history.

Dr. Frank explains that the 2010 census was used to actually cast votes for voters that had either passed away or no longer lived in the county or state.

In numerous documented cases, voters showed up to vote at their precinct only to be told they had already voted, when in fact, they had not voted. What is now being revealed by the scientific investigation of Dr. Frank is that these Americans had their vote cast for them through a highly sophisticated computer program.

In this television special, Dr. Frank explains to Mike Lindell what tipped him off that a cyber-crime had been committed — not in just a few precincts, counties or swing states, but on a national basis. Dr. Frank also reveals that even in the states President Trump won, the President won those states by larger numbers than was reported.

Scientific Proof is the follow up to the two hour docuMovie, Absolute Proof, that was released on February 5, 2021, and was seen by 70 million people in the first four days of its release, and over 150 million to date across 42 countries. Like Absolute Proof, the executive producers of Scientific Proof are Mike Lindell, Brannon Howse and Mary Fanning and was filmed by WVW Broadcast Network, and directed by Brannon Howse
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So the proof that the election was manipulated by people is that it could not have been manipulated by people.

Dr Doug G Frank has a youtube channel. He has 4000 odd subscribers and his videos get between 250 to 1700 views. I haven't watched any of them so no idea about the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC57eE4 ... WQSg/about
Description
"Follow the Data"

Such a simple idea, but sometimes it can be tricky, especially in politically divided times. But following the data is the most reliable way to get to the bottom of things.

My PhD is in Surface Electrochemistry. During my academic career, I published sixty peer-reviewed publications, including cover articles on the most prominent scientific journals.

I am the Math & Science Chair at the Schilling School for Gifted Children, and am also the Director of Music the music program.

I am a Scientist, Inventor, Entrepreneur, Libertarian, Teacher, Musician, Daddy, Husband, Servant of Christ.

This is my page, and my rules. If you use profanity, I will block you. If you show inappropriate photos, I will block you. Behave like you are at my dinner table having a delightful after-dinner discussion, and you are welcome.
Video list. He only started posting videos 5 months ago, with only a couple before then. That would correspond with the election.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DrDouglasGFrank/videos
Hic sunt dracones
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:10 pm

On March 31st, Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, released a one-hour television special entitled, Scientific Proof: Internationally Renowned Physicist Absolutely Proves 2020 Election Was Biggest Cyber-Crime in World History.

The special broadcast features Dr. Douglas Frank who holds a Ph.D in Surface Analytical Chemistry for the University of Cincinnati.

Dr. Frank has spent countless hours since the 2020 election following the data of the election returns county by county across such states as Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Colorado to name a few. Dr. Frank’s scientific and mathematical investigation has revealed that there was absolutely massive cyber fraud in the 2020 election.

In the television special Dr. Frank testifies to host Mike Lindell that deviations and mathematical impossibilities could not have been done by humans, by artificial intelligence and computers that were running before, during, and after the 2020 U.S. election.

Dr. Frank’s investigation reveals that the 2010 national census data was used to manipulate the 2020 election rolls and to inject phantom votes into the election totals. His scientific investigation documented and proved that numerous states throughout America had more people voting than lived in many of the counties.

In numerous documented cases, voters showed up to vote at their precinct only to be told they had already voted, when in fact, they had not voted. What is now being revealed by the scientific investigation of Dr. Frank is that these Americans had their vote cast for them through a highly sophisticated computer program.

In this television special, Dr. Frank explains to Mike Lindell what tipped him off that a cyber-crime had been committed — not in just a few precincts, counties or swing states, but on a national basis. Dr. Frank also reveals that even in the states President Trump won, the President won those states by larger numbers than was reported.

The Ph D has no expertise whatsoever in the field.
He was hot stuff 30 years ago in his field.

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific ... k-33868290

Now he is chopped liver in the rantings of a mad pillow maker.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Dr. Douglas Frank, Ph.D. in Surface Analytical Chemistry, has recently gained notoriety for his modelling work on the COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. Frank has been making his work available to the public since January of 1990 and his Facebook page “Follow the Data with Dr Frank” has over 50,000 members and followers. In this episode, Dr. Frank details the way the COVID-19 data is being used, abused and misrepresented by governments and the media.
Doesn’t appear to be a household name in physics.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I hesitate to say his videos are not exactly rocking the web either, becasue I've posted youtube vids with a terrible viewership as well, but its fair to say Mr MyPillow did not get the best guy for computer election analysis.

He did an election predition 5 months ago with 11k views, by far the most views he ever got.

On election night a 6 hour stream of him watching the count with 7000 views

Then a video called "trumps statement" with 1.1k views

Then a lot of stuff about the virus and the CDC and "supermons" Lots of podcasts on stuff he is not qualified in but not relevent to this topic and around 1000 views. Who cares.

Mypillow interviews him

And this is a Prieview from yesterday

Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

Is there a Fogbow betting pool yet on how quickly he gets bounced from the Schilling School for Gifted Children? Unless it's Curt's place...

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:14 pm Is there a Fogbow betting pool yet on how quickly he gets bounced from the Schilling School for Gifted Children? Unless it's Curt's place...
The Schilling School for Gifted Children is a K-12 private school for gifted and talented students located in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was founded by Dr. Sandra Kelly Schilling in 1997. The school employs an accelerated curriculum, and classes are formed according to student ability, as opposed to grade level. Wikipedia
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

for the bowling industry

:dog:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 pm So the proof that the election was manipulated by people is that it could not have been manipulated by people.

Dr Doug G Frank has a youtube channel. He has 4000 odd subscribers and his videos get between 250 to 1700 views. I haven't watched any of them so no idea about the quality.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC57eE4 ... WQSg/about
Description
"Follow the Data"
:snippity:
My PhD is in Surface Electrochemistry. During my academic career, I published sixty peer-reviewed publications, including cover articles on the most prominent scientific journals.
:snippity:
It took a long time to find much on Dr. Frank. For someone so well publish, he sure seems invisible.

I did find a bunch of publications ... from 25-30 years ago. He is now "the chair of the Math and Science department and Director of Music at The Schilling School for Gifted Children, a school he helped to establish in the mid 1990’s."

https://www.empoweruohio.org/classes/dr ... so-mary-g/

Frank is absolutely not a "world renown" scientist.

His FB page has a membership of ... one. He deleted his first FB page and began a new one with almost the same name March 19. I guess his previous FB members didn't get the memo.

I really want to know why this guy left academia and is now running a K-12 school.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Deleting a page with 50000 followers is a big step. Assuming the blurb wasn't lying, of course.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”