Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
filly

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by filly »

sterngard friegen wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:29 pm A ninth rank lawfirm with third and fourth rank lawyers. Impressive!
But they will assuredly bill the hell out of this case, so there will be some justice!
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

So, is Lindell knowingly using Dennis Montgomery's crap, or is he too ignorant to know he's being taken for a ride.

Lindell must be paying Montgomery.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:15 pm So, is Lindell knowingly using Dennis Montgomery's crap, or is he too ignorant to know he's being taken for a ride.

My vote is on ignorant with some doubling down when confronted on it so as to not look ignorant (it's not working). In addition, he is more interested in making noise and showing stuff than whether the stuff is even correct. Like Orly, he wants to stay visible and checking his facts is not helpful to that so he skips that step.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:46 pm
LM K wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 2:15 pm So, is Lindell knowingly using Dennis Montgomery's crap, or is he too ignorant to know he's being taken for a ride.

My vote is on ignorant with some doubling down when confronted on it so as to not look ignorant (it's not working). In addition, he is more interested in making noise and showing stuff than whether the stuff is even correct. Like Orly, he wants to stay visible and checking his facts is not helpful to that so he skips that step.
Not so different from selling dollar-store pillows at a premium price.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Lindell is a true believer. As someone up thread opined, Lindell has an addiction problem and his newest addiction is the "Steal." And anything/anyone who feeds that addiction is going to be accepted without any questions, caution, diligence, etc. At this point Lindell is so far down the rabbit hole that he cannot admit that he was wrong -- his beliefs are an article of faith, and faith is not subject to mere facts or reality.
bob

Post by bob »

DrConspiracy wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 1:43 pm Hey, remember con man Dennis Montgomery, "The Man who Conned the Pentagon," Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo back in 2015-16? Well, it appears that his bogus telecommunications metadata has been mined again for another willing victim, Mike Lindell. Lead Stories has traced data cited by Lindell in his election fraud claims to none other than Dennis Montgomery.
Yeah; there's a whole civil war over Montgomery: Zullo and Rondeau love to badmouth Montgomery (except for when Montgomery says mean things about Obama, then he's trustworthy); whereas "reporters" Mary Fanning and Alan Jones are Montgomery true believers who allege Zullo is just jealous.

Fogbow I (R.I.P.) had a thread dedicated to Montgomery's Big Lie efforts.
Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Fogbow I (R.I.P.) had a thread dedicated to Montgomery's Big Lie efforts.
Just wondering, is there a prequel or are we the prequel?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

before the wiener dogs I was nothing.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Gregg - steel yourself because I'm going to tell you something that will probably shake your world.

Star Wars ain't true.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

sterngard friegen wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:57 pm Gregg - steel yourself because I'm going to tell you something that will probably shake your world.

Star Wars ain't true.
Yep true dat! Star Trek on the other hand . . .
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I think I'm gonna need a minute.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Please, please! Do not tell Lt. Root Beer and the 699th about this heresy!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

sterngard friegen wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:57 pm Gregg - steel yourself because I'm going to tell you something that will probably shake your world.

Star Wars ain't true.
But it was "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away", how could you possibly ..... :oldman: .... dang.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Calm down, Gregg! Qbawl and Stern will probably also say Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real either. They're two old guys trolling on the Fogbow!!!!!! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am Calm down, Gregg! Qbawl and Stern will probably also say Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real either.
Atheists!
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:13 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am Calm down, Gregg! Qbawl and Stern will probably also say Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real either.
Atheists!
Yabut, dat don't make us bad people. (for me at least my imaginary evil twin bears most of the blame)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

qbawl wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:23 pm
Yabut, dat don't make us bad people. (for me at least my imaginary evil twin bears most of the blame)
You know he's evil because of the goatee.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:51 pm
qbawl wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:23 pm
You know he's evil because of the goatee.... :bag:
Not to mention the handle-bar mustache.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Bourbon

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:13 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am Calm down, Gregg! Qbawl and Stern will probably also say Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real either. They're two old guys trolling on the Fogbow!!!!!! :biggrin:
Oh please stop. I'm gonna need a shot of Bourbon just thinking about that.
Who needs an excuse for a shot of Bourbon?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

noblepa wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:44 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 am Calm down, Gregg! Qbawl and Stern will probably also say Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real either. They're two old guys trolling on the Fogbow!!!!!! :biggrin:
Who needs an excuse for a shot of Bourbon?
I need one,
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

An excuse, or a shot of bourbon?
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the full Defend The Vote with Lindel et al from YouTube, didn't watch. The breakout sessions were technical disasters as well. Saw some of Joe Hoft's (bro of Jim) and it was insane, he's absolutely convinced DL2XIT (Disgraced Loser & Twice Impeached T****) won in a landslide, that all Democrats are communists who only want to destroy the USA, that the AZ Audit may indeed change the election and put DL2XIT back in the White House, that President Biden is on the phone "all day long" with Barack Obama and that they are both under the control of George Soros, etc. Still not sure if he talks so stupid because of the grift or if he actually believes that bullsh*t. Guess both. This is the main event, not the breakout (looks like it has to be watched directly on YT). Here it is cued to Dr Doug Frank 1 hour and 19 minutes in. :oldman: Doug is rocking a bow tie (in honor of Ronald Rotunda?):

Apparently, a few weiner dogs were driven to drink from this event, here's what happened. Gregg, please, we need more content from Lt. Root Beer & the 699th! Was hoping for a dive bomb during Joe Hoft's breakout... hadn't realized they were using GoToMeeting through a browser without registration until it happened... would have been so cool to see Root Beer show up and bark. :P Note: This video is more interesting than the Defend The Vote webinar.
Our mini dachshund Dillon got onto the table and drank a glass of premixed Captain Morgan cocktail. 20 minutes went by before we noticed; we made him drink hydrogen peroxide to puke it up.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

One scotch, one bourbon, one beer. Happy Monday.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 10:13 pm Doug is rocking a bow tie (in honor of Ronald Rotunda?):
I was thinking old-school Tucker. It seemed like Tucker gave up the bow-ties not long after Jon Stewart shamed him on CNN Crossfire. 8-) "No, I'm not going to be your monkey." :boxing: :rotflmao:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”