Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
SlimSloSlider

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by SlimSloSlider »

They done drained that there swamp yet?
Coz’ it sure looks like dem there swamp critters in a whole heap o’ trouble:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/1 ... ion-481273

Only ever been in the Florida Panhandle once and in no hurry to return.
S’cuse me if I get an E for Effort on the accent.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by neonzx »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:03 am I wonder how this is affecting his engagement. The cynic in me figured he knew he was being investigated and thought he could clean up his party boy image by getting married and settling down. No idea if the woman is in on the con or simply gullible. A part of me hopes she uses this to negotiate a no-prenup, unless she decides she still has some self-respect and runs for the hills.

What makes you think that this scumbag would stop chasing underage girls, even after being married?
Because he is forever under the microscope ... now.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neonzx wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:52 am
noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:03 am I wonder how this is affecting his engagement. The cynic in me figured he knew he was being investigated and thought he could clean up his party boy image by getting married and settling down. No idea if the woman is in on the con or simply gullible. A part of me hopes she uses this to negotiate a no-prenup, unless she decides she still has some self-respect and runs for the hills.

What makes you think that this scumbag would stop chasing underage girls, even after being married?
Because he is forever under the microscope ... now.
That hasn't stopped anyone before.
see: Anthony Weiner
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:05 pm Pizza Gaetz is just getting warmed up. It would be a "shame" if it took down the florida republican party
Prolly not. The citizen's proudly elected a Medicare thief to the governor's office for eight years, and then gave him a seat in the US Senate. I'm really not sure where the bar is for Florida. I think it's more a beauty contest than driven by merits and integrity.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:57 am
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:05 pm Pizza Gaetz is just getting warmed up. It would be a "shame" if it took down the florida republican party
Prolly not. The citizen's proudly elected a Medicare thief to the governor's office for eight years, and then gave him a seat in the US Senate. I'm really not sure where the bar is for Florida. I think it's more a beauty contest than driven by merits and integrity.
I think its more of an auction than a beauty contest.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Where is Clinton Tyree when you need him?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:13 am
bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:57 am
I think its more of an auction than a beauty contest.
We have a winner.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/politics ... index.html
Orlando, Florida (CNN)The first thing some of the women were asked to do when they got to the house parties in the gated community in suburban Orlando was to put away their cellphones, according to two women in attendance who spoke to CNN in recent days. The men inside, a who's who of local Republican officials that often included Rep. Matt Gaetz, did not want the night's activities documented.

The partygoers, at times dressed in formal wear from a political event they'd just left, mingled and shared drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. Some had sex.

Gaetz, the brash Republican, liked to discuss politics, said one of the women. He behaved like a "frat type of party boy," she said, sometimes taking pills she believed were recreational drugs.
Details of the parties, which have not been previously reported, were described to CNN by two women who attended several of them over the past few years. Both spoke on condition of anonymity.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/fe ... ostpopular

Federal authorities seize cell phones of Gaetz and former girlfriend
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

By "former girlfriend," are we talking about the same girl who traveled with him when she was 17?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I wonder if the (former?) un-luckey fiancé has been tested for various STDs yet.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:46 pm https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/fe ... ostpopular

Federal authorities seize cell phones of Gaetz and former girlfriend
That happened last December.

I wonder, how soon after that, did Matt approach the White House looking for a blanket pardon?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg -- Here's the Florida Panhandle's Runner Up (with Miss Congeniality). :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

"Are the FOX pundits silent, Clarice?"

I mean, good on him for finally getting mask wearing down pat. I'm just saying the photo on this one lends to a whole different type of articles. Gaetz should never do the head-tilted-forwards eyes-looking-up shot. It accentuates the creepy.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Eaststander

Post by Eaststander »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:22 am Image

"Are the FOX pundits silent, Clarice?"

I mean, good on him for finally getting mask wearing down pat. I'm just saying the photo on this one lends to a whole different type of articles. Gaetz should never do the head-tilted-forwards eyes-looking-up shot. It accentuates the creepy.
The master par excellence of that look? Why, Jack Nicholson of course.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

"All work and no play makes Matt a dull boy."
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Gregg wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:44 pm
SlimSloSlider wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:20 pm They done drained that there swamp yet?
Coz’ it sure looks like dem there swamp critters in a whole heap o’ trouble:

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/1 ... ion-481273

Only ever been in the Florida Panhandle once and in no hurry to return.
S’cuse me if I get an E for Effort on the accent.
You're doing okay for a guy with teeth.
I think you mean “teef.”
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Or is it toofs?

ImageImageImage x4
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I regret to inform everyone that the correct term is "teefies." :lol:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Teefs" can also be used.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:57 am I regret to inform everyone that the correct term is "teefies." :lol:
That's it. My mother used to brush her dog's teefies. Now I brush my dogs' teefies.

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:02 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:57 am I regret to inform everyone that the correct term is "teefies." :lol:
That's it. My mother used to brush her dog's teefies. Now I brush my dogs' teefies.
Me three.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”