Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:47 am Woo-hoo! At The Villages. That would be a terrific place for an arrest.
:daydreaming:
Dave from down under

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Dave from down under »

The only place better would be at mar-la-go
Such that Donnie might think that they are coming for him..
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

They even look like grifters.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Meghan McCain
@MeghanMcCain
Let me get this fucking straight -
@HouseGOP
are trying to get Liz Cheney to resign before Matt Gaetz?!

So the logic is it is better to sleep with underage girls than come out against trump?!

This is TRASH! All of it!
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

No, just NO.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

America First, but let's sing a song by an English band with a gay lead singer.
What percentage even know? The only reason that RWNJs know the lyrics to "We are the Champions" is that the song receives serious rotation at major league sporting events. ("It's as American as baseball.") I bet most America Firsters couldn't come up with more than one or two stray lines from similarly-aged Queen gems like "Fat Bottom Girls" or "Killer Queen."
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I'd love for a journalist to go through that crowd and ask if they've heard of 'Freddie Mercury'. :twisted:

somerset

Post by somerset »

These mouth-breathers who also think "Fortunate Son" and "Born in the USA" are songs about how great it is in 'Murica ;)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/emilyelarsen/status ... 4970134539
Matt Gaetz Retweeted

Emily Brooks@emilyelarsen

New: Poll commissioned by @mattgaetz
campaign finds he has a positive net approval rating among voters in his very R district. 48.5% approve 24.8% disapprove, despite the firestorm of allegations. 20% believe allegations, 35% don't, 45% unsure @dcexaminer

https://t.co/W2f3LWaqFz?amp=1
Matt, when you have to post a poll by your own org that shows minority support in your gerrymandered district, and 65% don't fucking believe you, you're in trouble. And the fact you post this shows you are grasping at straws.

Looking over his twitter feed, the most likes he ever gets is 5.6k likes. He mostly gets between 5.3k and 2.6K and a lot of them only get 200. The comments are overwhelmingly narrative. It seems the guy just isn't that popular.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/se ... story.html
A change of plea hearing has been scheduled for Monday in federal court in the case of Joel Greenberg, the former Seminole County tax collector who resigned in disgrace last June.

Greenberg — who is required to attend the 10 a.m. hearing before U.S. Magistrate Judge Leslie Hoffman — is expected to plead guilty to federal charges as part of an agreement with prosecutors with the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
:popcorn:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

With two days to spare. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another "Mike Flynn" type agreement. The original indictment against Flynn was full of serious crimes, he agreed to plead guilty to a relatively minor crime in order to supposedly testify against someone whose crimes were about half of what Flynn had originally committed. And then they didn't even get his testimony. This had better pay off.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
somerset

Post by somerset »

RVInit wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:11 pm With two days to spare. I hope this doesn't turn out to be another "Mike Flynn" type agreement. The original indictment against Flynn was full of serious crimes, he agreed to plead guilty to a relatively minor crime in order to supposedly testify against someone whose crimes were about half of what Flynn had originally committed. And then they didn't even get his testimony. This had better pay off.
That was then, under the OSG and, eventually, Barr. This is now, under Biden and Garland. I think the American public will get the best outcome possible from this agreement. It may not be as devastating as we'd like, but I don't think that would be because Greenberg was treated like Flynn.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Jim Sciutto
@jimsciutto
·
4h
Breaking: ex-Florida tax collector with close ties to Rep. Matt Gaetz is planning to plead guilty on Monday in a federal court in Florida, according to a new filing.

More: As part of the deal, Joel Greenberg, will cooperate with investigators examining Gaetz in a wide-ranging sex trafficking probe, according to one source familiar with the matter.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gaetz last seen at a Destin Woolworth panic buying all the Depends in stock.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

If Greenberg is signing a cooperation agreement, as some reports indicate, that would ordinarily mean that prosecutors will use him as a witness in additional cases, and that they feel comfortable that they have sufficient corroboration to overcome his deficiencies as a witness.
Quote Tweet
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Greenberg and his lawyers are sending pretty clear signals that, if throwing Gaetz under the bus is the price of admission for the precious 5K1 substantial assistance letter, they will happily shove away, and then help to throw the bus into reverse and back it over him again.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Jacob Wohl is taking credit, his "press conference" was today -- Telegram:

Jacob Matt 2.JPG
Jacob Matt 2.JPG (82.43 KiB) Viewed 2262 times

Jacob Brothel.JPG
Jacob Brothel.JPG (66.06 KiB) Viewed 2262 times

Bernard Kerik calling anybody out is pretty damn funny.

Hoaxers Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman hold bogus presser, are permanently banned from hotel
After launching murky charges at Gaetz and Giuliani, right-wing hucksters get the heave-ho from D.C.-area hotel
By ZACHARY PETRIZZO PUBLISHED MAY 13, 2021 10:19PM (UTC)

Blundering right-wing activists and smear merchants Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman held a press conference at the Hyatt Centric in Arlington, Virginia, on Thursday, where they launched meritless allegations against Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani and Rep. Matt Gaetz, the embattled Florida Republican. Since both Gaetz and Giuliani face abundant legal difficulties in the real world, the fact that Wohl and Burkman had nothing to offer but spurious rumors was almost remarkable in itself. But that was not the duo's only largest problem. Now Burkman and Wohl have been banned from holding press events at the Arlington Hyatt, a hotel official told Salon. A manager of the Hyatt Centric property said that the venue's operating team had no knowledge of Wohl and Burkman's extensive past history of scams and schemes, and that the two right-wing operatives had told hotel staff they planned to hold a "book signing," not a press conference. "I'm upset they lied to me," the manager told Salon. The manager said that Burkman "got into my face and demanded to rent a room" during a personal visit to the hotel several days earlier. According to the hotel employee, Burkman brought a bundle of cash with him and asked the manager to take it on the spot as payment for a conference room.

Asked why he and Wohl had lied to hotel staff about holding a "book signing," Burkman told Salon: "I never lie. I only tell the truth," before describing himself as a "beacon" for the truth. Burkman and Wohl currently face felony charges in several states for a robocall scheme apparently designed to discourage voting by mail and depress voter turnout in Black neighborhoods during the 2020 election. During the roughly 50-minute press conference, Wohl and Burkman claimed to have damaging material on both Giuliani and Gaetz. But their muddy allegations could be interpreted as an effort to draw attention away from credible reporting on allegations of sexual misconduct stemming from Gaetz's interactions with numerous women, some of them purportedly underage at the time. "This is a sad day. It's not the kind of thing we like to do," Burkman said in his opening remarks. Given the number of times he and Wohl have held similar events, that claim seems implausible.

As the press conference wrapped up, a hotel manager told Salon that Wohl and Burkman would be permanently banned from holding events at the Hyatt Centric. "Today's it," that manager said, evidently frustrated. This isn't the first time Wohl and Burkman have run into the problem of where to host their press conferences. They have often hosted events at or outside Burkman's home in Arlington, but neighbors have become increasingly unhappy with the noise and crowds those gatherings foster.
A furious neighbor yelled at protesters - especially the ones using blowhorns - for making noise. They blamed Burkman for putting on the event, which the neighbor defended as "free speech."@ZTPetrizzo asked what he'd do next time.
"I will move to a fucking hotel" he said. pic.twitter.com/b50WNByiRy
— Ford Fischer (@FordFischer) October 21, 2019
Asked by Salon on Thursday why this press conference wasn't held at his home, Burkman responded, "Safety reasons, you know. Just safety reasons. We don't want our friends with the banjo, man, we don't want our crazy friends with music." You can watch the entire dubious Thursday press conference below, via YouTube:
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/13/hoaxer ... rom-hotel/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

OMy, does no one perform due diligence? :lol:
A manager of the Hyatt Centric property said that the venue's operating team had no knowledge of Wohl and Burkman's extensive past history of scams and schemes, and that the two right-wing operatives had told hotel staff they planned to hold a "book signing," not a press conference. "I'm upset they lied to me," the manager told Salon.

The manager said that Burkman "got into my face and demanded to rent a room" during a personal visit to the hotel several days earlier. According to the hotel employee, Burkman brought a bundle of cash with him and asked the manager to take it on the spot as payment for a conference room.

Asked why he and Wohl had lied to hotel staff about holding a "book signing," Burkman told Salon: "I never lie. I only tell the truth," before describing himself as a "beacon" for the truth. Burkman and Wohl currently face felony charges in several states for a robocall scheme apparently designed to discourage voting by mail and depress voter turnout in Black neighborhoods during the 2020 election.
A 15 second google search on the net would have yielded a hard "No" :boxing: :rotflmao:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

"A fleet of women"???

Is that like a binder full of women but in Admiralty court or sumpin'?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Can I please ask where Burkman is getting these gobs of cash?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Not that it’s the case, but with the internet and Bitcoin it could be practically anywhere.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

fierceredpanda wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:51 am Can I please ask where Burkman is getting these gobs of cash?
Monetizing shirtless Jacob on the internet?
101010 :towel:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”