Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Gregg

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Gregg »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:03 am Or happy hour at the local bars.

Local High School summer classes let out.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Estiveo »

Y'know, between the entirety of Riverside & Orange counties, the reasonably adjacent portions of San Diego & San Bernardino counties, and the city of Los Angeles, they had between 9 and 10 million people to draw on. And out of those millions and millions of people, they got around 500 assholes motivated enough to show up.

I'd call that a failure.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Abject failure.

More people turned out for the opening of Cabin Boy.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:49 am This wasn't a rally or a protest. It was a flash mob.

Minus the choreography.

I chuckled about it only lasting twelve minutes, and would love to know their real rationale for leaving so soon.
Yeah, this one is better.

101010 :towel:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Gaetz getting trolled
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

On the flash mob

:dance: :clap: :dance:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:32 pm
Volkonski wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:03 am Or happy hour at the local bars.

Local High School summer classes let out.
Considering they went to the beach immediately after their flash mob, I think both answers are right. They went looking for twinkies and beer.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That's what someone needs to organize, mobs chanting "Pedophile" everywhere he shows his slimy face.

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:46 pm
Dang! That's a 15 minute drive from home. If I had known about it ahead of time I could have joined the chanting.
Image Image ImageImage
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:01 pm That's what someone needs to organize, mobs chanting "Pedophile" everywhere he shows his slimy face.
:yeahthat:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The Matt Gaetz-Marjorie Taylor Greene Fundraising Tour Is Actually a Cash Fire
Since Gaetz and Greene kicked off their joint fundraising committee with a May 7 event at The Villages in central Florida, their campaigns and joint fundraising committee have posted a combined loss of $342,000. And according to recent filings with the Federal Election Commission, that joint fundraising effort, “Put America First,” reported only $59,345.54 in contributions.

That sort of meager haul would be fine for a dinner or one-time event, but Gaetz and Greene have repeatedly held high-profile events and spent a whopping $287,036.19 to hold them—meaning they’re in the hole by more than $225,000.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-matt- ... e?ref=home
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, but history will show that she went on tour with a pedophile and he was, well, the pedophile she went on tour with.

So they'll always have that.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

looks like Thanksgiving is gonna be awkward....

Matt Gaetz’s Future Sister-in-Law Says He’s a Gaslighting 'Creep'

And she's just as classy as her betrothed... under the bus in 3 seconds!
Reached for comment Monday evening, Ginger Luckey claimed she and Roxanne had been estranged. (A video posted by Roxanne Luckey suggests she was close with her sister and Gaetz as recently as November.)

“Matt and I are enjoying our engagement and are deeply in love. My estranged sister is mentally unwell,” Ginger Luckey said in a text message. “She has been in therapy for years and our family hopes that after receiving in-patient mental health treatment, she will overcome the tendency she has repeatedly shown to engage in destructive behavior.”
https://www.yahoo.com/news/matt-gaetz-f ... 52535.html

filly

Post by filly »

Looks like last Thanksgiving was awkward, according to the sister's tictok (sp?).
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

hahahaha it happened again he ran out of his own presser with a woman constantly asking if he's a pedophile
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:46 pm hahahaha it happened again he ran out of his own presser with a woman constantly asking if he's a pedophile
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1 ... 8781668364
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:13 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:46 pm hahahaha it happened again he ran out of his own presser with a woman constantly asking if he's a pedophile
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1 ... 8781668364
This should happen from now on at every one of these pressers he tries throwing.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

like that cigarettes' man that followed poppy bush when he was campaigning
filly

Post by filly »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:43 pm like that cigarettes' man that followed poppy bush when he was campaigning
Chicken man.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz Get Heckled off the Stage While Defending Capitol Rioters
The presser outside the Department of Justice was primed to offer some counter-factual counter-programming to the January 6th hearing down the road at the Capitol, during which Capitol Police officers detailed the horror of what they experienced defending the building from rioters who beat them with batons, hurled racial slurs, and threatened to kill them with their own guns. The four G’s of the disinformation apocalypse were out to advocate for the rioters, arguing that they have been mistreated by the DOJ.
:rotflmao:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wat ... 13254.html

jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

The presser outside the Department of Justice was primed to offer some counter-factual counter-programming to the January 6th hearing down the road at the Capitol, during which Capitol Police officers detailed the horror of what they experienced defending the building from rioters who beat them with batons, hurled racial slurs, and threatened to kill them with their own guns. The four G’s of the disinformation apocalypse were out to advocate for the rioters, arguing that they have been mistreated by the DOJ.
Everyone knows you need 5Gs for an effective disinformation apocalypse.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:41 pm
Everyone knows you need 5Gs for an effective disinformation apocalypse.
Gym was busy making up new lies.
101010 :towel:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Gohmert, Gaetz*, Greene, and Gym Jordan are the 4, right?

*[The Twilight Zone theme plays in the background]: When I typed "Gaetz", autocorrect changed it to " Facts". Duh, duh, duhm! :cantlook:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:07 pm Gohmert, Gaetz*, Greene, and Gym Jordan are the 4, right?

*[The Twilight Zone theme plays in the background]: When I typed "Gaetz", autocorrect changed it to " Facts". Duh, duh, duhm! :cantlook:
Gohmert is the fourth. Gymbo Jordan is in class by himself "Assholes who won't wear a coat to one of the few places its inappropriate not to".

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”