Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Kendra »

Any suggestions for a media outlet to cover this?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Those commies don't stand a chance.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Great opportunity to also protest child sex trafficking :whistle:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Nothing says well organized like 3 hours notice for a protest in front of a closed city hall, right about the time folks are starting to get ready for dinner, or whatever Saturday night plans they may have.

If this doesn't show those dirty murica hating commies what's what, nothing will! 🇺🇸
Image Image Image Image
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If any of them are on the road...

Isn’t it Florida that you can run protesters down with your truck?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:01 pm If any of them are on the road...

Only if they're Democrats. A large group of Cubans shut down a highway in support of the protests, but they're mostly GOP.

No arrests.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
somerset

Post by somerset »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:01 pm If any of them are on the road...

They're in California ;)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

Dear
@mattgaetz
and
@mtgreenee
:

It’s not communism. Private corporations decided they don’t want pedophiles, child sex traffickers, conspiracy theorists and anti-Semites on their property.

Take a hint and go back to where you came from — and please keep far away from children.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

to fight in the streets.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

filly wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:55 pm
keith wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:36 pm
filly wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:17 pm $25k is nothing,nada, zip, zilch for a decent criminal defense lawyer.
And your point is? Is the guy really no good?
. Read the rest of the thread. If you still don’t understand the point ask me again.
Yeah, I jumped the gun with the question, but my point was along the lines of "so that means the guy is NOT a decent criminal defense lawyer and what is surprising about that?"

Clearly you guys know better and gave better answers.

Mea Kulpa
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The protest only lasted twelve minutes? Was that the plan or were they bummed they only got about 300 people? If I'd driven a long way to attend, I'd be pissed. But if I was a fan of Pedogaetz and Empty Gee, I think being pissed off is a way of life.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:38 am The protest only lasted twelve minutes? Was that the plan or were they bummed they only got about 300 people? If I'd driven a long way to attend, I'd be pissed. But if I was a fan of Pedogaetz and Empty Gee, I think being pissed off is a way of life.
Yes, yes and yes. How shameful is it that they won't even feel humiliated by the whole hilarious failure?!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

This wasn't a rally or a protest. It was a flash mob.

Minus the choreography.

I chuckled about it only lasting twelve minutes, and would love to know their real rationale for leaving so soon.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Dinner time. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Or happy hour at the local bars.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:38 am The protest only lasted twelve minutes? Was that the plan or were they bummed they only got about 300 people? If I'd driven a long way to attend, I'd be pissed. But if I was a fan of Pedogaetz and Empty Gee, I think being pissed off is a way of life.
Since they got preemptively kicked out of three other places, I’d say this was “Plan D.” I’ll give them credit - Just like Roodles, they don’t know when to quit. The show must go on, even if it’s outside a closed city building 50 miles from your original venue or a landscaping company parking lot ;)
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

When the $250 VIP access grift fell through they decided why bother to spend any more time amongst the plebes other than to rile them up and send them after counter -protestors.... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
filly

Post by filly »

Hey, if you can foment more violence against fellow Americans and only spend 12 minutes, it's a win, right?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Apparently their time in Riverside was limited because they had a long drive to Huntington Beach for an oceanfront meet & greet with some surf nazis.

Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

humblescribe wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:22 pm He and Marge are giving serious consideration to filing a lawsuit against the City of Riverside for canceling their planned 'Merica First rally and sheep shearing fest at the Convention Center.

https://mynewsla.com/orange-county/2021 ... cellation/
His lawyers are gonna have other fish to fry pretty soon and hers, well, her lawyers are probably Powell-Giuliani with Orly Taitz DDS signing the Pro Hac Vice application.

:popcorn:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

tek wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:31 pm
humblescribe wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:22 pm He and Marge are giving serious consideration to filing a lawsuit against the City of Riverside for canceling their planned 'Merica First rally and sheep shearing fest at the Convention Center.
This theatrical lawsuit bullshit is getting a little old.
Yes it is, but to be honest, to my untrained eye the principle they're babbling about is one I have ides about as well.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”