Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
RVInit

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by RVInit »

Gaetz is doing what every single other rwnj and rwnj media are doing. Follow the leader and do it in lockstep fashion. Apparently our good friend Tucker Carlson suggested that the unindicted co-conspirators in some of the Jan 6 indictments "must be FBI" and therefore they must have planned the whole thing.

From a story in the Washington Post:
Carlson’s theory is essentially that the presence of unindicted co-conspirators in the Capitol riot indictments means those people are government agents and that this, in turn, means the FBI was involved in organizing the riot. The idea has since caught on with conspiratorially minded congressional Republicans.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... fbi-jan-6/
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Kendra »

Sounds to me like something that explosive and corrupt needs an bipartisan, independent investigation ASAP.

Oh wait...
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

I have a brilliant solution: Indict all the unindicted co-conspirators. :dance:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Listening to any of them, they try to imply it was the SAC and 500 other sworn agents in the crowd. From what I've read in the real, fact based world, it seems like the FBI turned several members who were involved and their only relationship to the FBI were, well, snitches. I took it away from reports that some of them (is it 21 in total?) had immunity plea deals and that makes them "FBI Operatives" which Tucker Carlson then turns into making them FBI agnets, and EmptyGreen turns that into Christopher Wray,
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Matt Gaetz ‘excommunicated’ from Fox News amid sex and corruption scandals: report
Matthew Chapman
June 17, 2021

On Thursday, Business Insider reported that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) is no longer welcome at Fox News as his legal scandals continued to mount.

"In March, Gaetz appeared on Fox shows at least 19 times, according to an Insider review of Fox News clips, including those the congressman posted to his YouTube channel," reported Robin Bravender and Tom LoBianco. "In April, May, and so far in June? Not once. Gaetz has been 'excommunicated within the Fox News circles,' said a former Gaetz staffer who spoke to Insider anonymously in order to protect professional relationships."

Gaetz is currently under federal investigation amid allegations he and a Florida county tax official, now cooperating with federal prosecutors, transported a teenage girl over state lines for sex, and that drugs and campaign cash were involved in transactions with prostitutes. He has denied all allegations and claimed he is being targeted by a "Deep State" plot.

"It's not worth it for the conservative network to risk putting Gaetz on its airwaves while the high-profile sex trafficking investigation is playing out, according to Republican insiders and media watchdogs," said the report. "Gaetz hurt his relationship with Carlson during the infamous March 30 interview, sources told Insider." During that interview, Gaetz noted that Carlson was also "falsely accused of a terrible sex act," leading to an exchange Carlson said on air was "one of the weirdest interviews I have ever conducted."

https://www.rawstory.com/matt-gaetz-fox ... 653421667/
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

No communion from the high priestesses of FaF?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

It was that train wreck on Carlson March 30th, go back and watch it if you dare. You'll see him volunteering damning info, and trying to pull Carlson down with him in a doomed attempt to save his own neck. They don't need that. Great McCarthy vid here though :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

You know, deep down, McCarthy knows exactly why he voted against it. They're just racing the clock to disenfranchise everyone else who knows it.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

FBI agnets,
- a new Fogbowism from Gregg. :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:59 am
FBI agnets,
They stick to you like spoons after a covid vaccination ;)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Change approved.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:04 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:59 am
FBI agnets,
They stick to you like spoons after a covid vaccination ;)
Perfect definition. :rotflmao: Shouldn't that be fpoons?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Yes. It should.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

My name is Gregg, and I'm an amateur etymologist.

:oopsy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Ouch.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I yield my time to anyone who has the balls to walk over and slap that smirk off his face.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Secretary Austin's response: Excellent.
General Milley's comments: Profound.
Matt Gaetz's face as he was taken to the woodshed: Priceless.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:00 pm My name is Gregg, and I'm an amateur etymologist.

:oopsy:
You like bugs?

(Sorry, it seemed funny at the time. In the words of my daughter: "OMG! Dad!!" :oopsy: )
Tiredretiredlawyer

"You like bugs?"
That was my first thought too, also. Then I slowly processed the word. "ANTymology". That's not right. Hmmmm....ENTOMOLOGY!!!! :biggrin:
Which is confusing because ENTs are trees!
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:48 pm
"You like bugs?"
That was my first thought too, also. Then I slowly processed the word. "ANTymology". That's not right. Hmmmm....ENTOMOLOGY!!!! :biggrin:
Which is confusing because ENTs are trees!
yeah I was going to say he's missing an "n" if he likes bugs, otherwise maybe he likes werdz?
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:25 pm I yield my time to anyone who has the balls to walk over and slap that smirk off his face.
With a back hand for maximum effect....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
much ado

Post by much ado »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:25 pm I yield my time to anyone who has the balls to walk over and slap that smirk off his face.
I didn't know what you actually meant by that, until I watched the clip of Gen. Mark Milley. Now your meaning is entirely clear.

Seems like kind of a setback for those RWNJs who assume that the military is guaranteed to be on their side. :boxing:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Yeah, keep shaking your head there Matty; you just got owned.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:36 pm

Ouch.
Daymn good!
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Who is the General referring to at the end of his comments as a fellow 'Green Beret'?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”