Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
somerset

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by somerset »

bill_g wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:39 am
covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:48 pm
Yacht owner details failed deal involving Rep. Gaetz, fiancée

He wrote that the hailing port on the boat was also changed from St. Pete to Niceville, a city in Gaetz’s district. Gaetz went to Niceville High School.
Mother Mary on a bisquit. My alma mater. Damnit. Things musta changed in fifty years. I don't recall yacht marinas. OTOH, we lived on a 40 footer tucked into various bayous to avoid mooring costs.
Around San Diego, it's pretty common to see Phoenix as a "home port" on some boats.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by bill_g »

somerset wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:22 am
Around San Diego, it's pretty common to see Phoenix as a "home port" on some boats.
Ye Olde dryland dock Phoenix.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

somerset wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:22 am Around San Diego, it's pretty common to see Phoenix as a "home port" on some boats.
Ah, Zonies.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If I ever had a big 40 some foot yacht, I'd paint "Denver" as the port of call. I've never even been to Denver.

Just because.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:23 pm If I ever had a big 40 some foot yacht, I'd paint "Denver" as the port of call. I've never even been to Denver.

Just because.
You fancy yourself a Hunter S. Thompson fan, but you've never made the pilgrimage to Colorado? (Didn't HST run for Sheriff of Pitkin County, Colorado, back in the day?)

I would choose "Denver" as my port of call in honor of Bob Denver - the model first mate.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I've been to Colorado Springs, and drove from there to Mesa Verde National Park which I think is almost another state, but never Denver.

In my defense, I did make it to Vegas, rented a large red convertible and took massive amounts of drugs (okay, I took my prescriptions).

I even spent my last day driving to Barstow, just to say I did.

jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

If we are sharing HST-related memorability, see the below "genuine China" bourbon dispenser, commissioned by Jim Beam for the 4th Annual Mint 400 Motocross Race (1971) which took place outside of Las Vegas
4th Annual Mint 400 Jim Bean Commemorative Bourbon.jpg
4th Annual Mint 400 Jim Bean Commemorative Bourbon.jpg (88.45 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

That, sir, is totally awesome...
"The dumber than dirt American we screwed to to floor"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:13 pm I've been to Colorado Springs, and drove from there to Mesa Verde National Park which I think is almost another state, but never Denver.

In my defense, I did make it to Vegas, rented a large red convertible and took massive amounts of drugs (okay, I took my prescriptions).

Off Topic
By the hat, looks like somebody here may like the song "Hail to the Victors."
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This? I've heard it a few times

Michigan grad schools are like vocational school for the auto industry, and the undergrad are like the minor leagues.

Lani

Post by Lani »

Conservative media outlet Newsmax, a favorite of former President Donald Trump's, rejected embattled Republican U.S. Representative Matt Gaetz's request for a job, a spokesperson for the website said on Monday.

Gaetz contacted Newsmax early this year, a source at the outlet said. That was around the time that news broke Gaetz was the subject of a federal investigation into possible sex trafficking of a minor.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/newsma ... 021-06-07/
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
raison de arizona

Shame, no Newsmatt at Newsmax? Interesting window into his thinking re: his Congressional seat, it just a backup plan?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

When Newsmax has better sense than Kevin McCarthy.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:13 pm I've been to Colorado Springs, and drove from there to Mesa Verde National Park which I think is almost another state, but never Denver.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona

Can they not suspend him from the committee, or at least this hearing? I mean, a regular person would recuse themself, but obviously he won’t do that.
raison de arizona

This sure sounds a lot like Matt Gaetz calling for a 1/6 Commission to me. :dance:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Sounds more like he's fishing for how deeply the feds have infiltrated the nutjobs, to me. Nothing like exposing CIs and undercover officers to the harsh glare of the dim bulbs of the Party of R.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Shades of the Malheur defense! I assume the FBI will, extremely politely, tell him to FOAD.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
slq

Post by slq »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:18 pm Sounds more like he's fishing for how deeply the feds have infiltrated the nutjobs, to me. Nothing like exposing CIs and undercover officers to the harsh glare of the dim bulbs of the Party of R.
Somewhere around here, earlier today or yesterday, I read about some RWNJs claiming that the FBI were the "unidicted co-conspirators" named in FBI indictments of insurrectionists. I'm guessing Gaetz read that, too, and is looking for dirt on that conspiracy theory.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:18 pm Sounds more like he's fishing for how deeply the feds have infiltrated the nutjobs, to me. Nothing like exposing CIs and undercover officers to the harsh glare of the dim bulbs of the Party of R.
Possibly, but that sounds like more detailed planning than he's' capable of. It could be an attempt to be seen badgering the FBI on tv, and then when he gets indicted later, he will say it was just revenge by Wray.

He is setting up his victimhood for future fundraising.
101010 :towel:
filly

Post by filly »

Plus the writing and formatting is very amateurish. Maybe a 16 year old intern wrote it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:05 pm
Possibly, but that sounds like more detailed planning than he's' capable of. It could be an attempt to be seen badgering the FBI on tv, and then when he gets indicted later, he will say it was just revenge by Wray.

He is setting up his victimhood for future fundraising.
It just fits in with the RWNJ notion that everything bad that happens is somehow, a "false flag" operation, orchestrated by the deep state. It gives him a chance to ask stupid, loaded questions, and then crow that "the FBI couldn't answer my questions. What are they hiding?".

He'll ask questions that can't be answered, like "why did the FBI agents who infiltrated the Proud Boys encourage them to attack the capitol?".
raison de arizona

C’mon charges!
As Gaetz investigation ramps up, feds mount sweeping probe into Central Florida political scene: Sources
The sprawling probe has revved up its focus on alleged corruption and fraud.

Since federal prosecutors obtained the cooperation of GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz's once close-ally in May, sources tell ABC News the ongoing investigation, which includes sex trafficking allegations involving Gaetz, has engulfed the tight-knit Central Florida political scene as prosecutors continue their investigation of the Florida congressman.

Former Seminole County tax collector Joel Greenberg, who reached a plea deal last month, has been assisting federal agents in the sprawling probe that has recently revved up its focus on alleged corruption and fraud stemming from Greenberg's time in office and beyond, multiple sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

The former tax collector pleaded guilty in May to a host of crimes including charges of stalking, identity theft, wire fraud and conspiracy to bribe a public official, as well as a sex trafficking charge. Greenberg is prepared to hand over evidence and testimony that could implicate Gaetz and others, sources told ABC News.

Sources told ABC News that prosecutors believe a decision about whether or not to bring charges against Gaetz could come as early as July.
:snippity:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gaetz-i ... d=78321551

Things aren’t looking so good for our friend Matt Gaetz, more on the multi-pronged investigation at the link.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:waiting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”