These people suck. They are bad people.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by MsDaisy »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:00 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:40 am
Off Topic
Ladies, if'n you want 36 virgin guys upon your death, do tell us why.
Oh dear dog, no! 36 mama's boys all wanting sammiches and their laundry done, thinkin' a G spot is a secret sniper nest on the 213th level of Halo?

I'll pass.
You owe me a keyboard.
:rotflmao:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol:
That’s perfect Slim. You’ve been there, eh?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... b5897efc5c
Rudy Giuliani Is Reportedly Almost Broke And Trump’s Shutting Him Out
I especially liked this embedded tweet:

Trump aides ... think Giuliani took actions a lawyer should have known were problematic, even if the client wanted it.

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

An object lesson for anyone who imagines the getting close to Trump will be good for their careers.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

About those 36 virgins...are they all in their 20's or is there an age range? I mean, Slim is right if they are all mama's boys. BUT what if they aren't? Asking for a friend. :?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Nuns.jpg
Nuns.jpg (14.29 KiB) Viewed 2481 times
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:shock:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

I think poor dumb Roodles has now entered the Roodles who phase of his entanglement with LaRump. I don't think there was EVER a reality where he actually got paid or got anything out the arrangement, but still, I would think that anyone with an IQ above room temperature would know LaRump is notorious for not paying bills, either up front or NOTHING. Too, also I don't feel even one scintilla of sympathy for him. He's broke, losing/lost his law license, and is most likely going to jail for any number of things.
Jim

Post by Jim »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 pm I think poor dumb Roodles has now entered the Roodles who phase of his entanglement with LaRump. I don't think there was EVER a reality where he actually got paid or got anything out the arrangement, but still, I would think that anyone with an IQ above room temperature would know LaRump is notorious for not paying bills, either up front or NOTHING. Too, also I don't feel even one scintilla of sympathy for him. He's broke, losing/lost his law license, and is most likely going to jail for any number of things.
I'm thinking it may be time for Rudy to admit his failings and make nice with Dominion etc. before he's stuck cleaning out outhouses in order to satisfy judgements against him.

Especially now that HIS lawyers may not be getting paid.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

If he's aware he's in legal trouble, he must be listening to his attorneys.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

He’s been strangely silent on outside topics on his podcast as of late, the last four have been about Cuba. :think:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Can they garnish your prison wages to pay off a civil judgement?

Asking for a friend.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Jim wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:30 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:51 pm I think poor dumb Roodles has now entered the Roodles who phase of his entanglement with LaRump. I don't think there was EVER a reality where he actually got paid or got anything out the arrangement, but still, I would think that anyone with an IQ above room temperature would know LaRump is notorious for not paying bills, either up front or NOTHING. Too, also I don't feel even one scintilla of sympathy for him. He's broke, losing/lost his law license, and is most likely going to jail for any number of things.
I'm thinking it may be time for Rudy to admit his failings and make nice with Dominion etc. before he's stuck cleaning out outhouses in order to satisfy judgements against him.

Especially now that HIS lawyers may not be getting paid.
Poor old Roodly Tootles, I am still having a hard time that wisdom finally visited, but I suppose it could happen. I do wonder if he finally wised up and found a good lawyer and how he's paying for it, although after his last attack of verbal spewage if he really has wised up.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Rudy is at least somewhat addicted to attention, and no-one pays attention to him if he does not spill sewage out of his mouth.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Actually, he'd get a LOT of attention if he started telling the truth for a change. Not all positive attention, but still ...

However, I think he's mentally ill and unable to tell the truth any more.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
filly

Post by filly »

Does anyone know if the special master (or whatever you call it) has been approved by the court to review the massive amounts of material the FBI seized from Rudy's devices? IIRC it was going to be the same former judge who reviewed Michael Cohen's documents for attorney-client privilege. :biggrin:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

You are correct. In early June the court did appoint as special master retired judge Barbara Jones, who conducted the privilege review for the material seized in the Cohen prosecution.

Judge Jones filed a preliminary scheduling plan in June, copy attached. The plan is very preliminary: “The Special Master will provide the Court with a timeline for concluding the privilege review once she better understands the volume of the materials to be reviewed.”

An earlier order granting the government's motion for appointment of a special master had also denied various forms of unprecedented relief sought by Giuliani and Toensing with respect to the materials seized by search warrant. Giuliani and Toensing filed an interlocutory appeal from that order, but withdrew it 3 weeks later.

The docket is on Court Listener here:https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59 ... er_by=desc

Edit: fixed link to docket
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am Actually, he'd get a LOT of attention if he started telling the truth for a change. Not all positive attention, but still ...

He would get some coverage if he turned on Trump by telling the truth, but then the line of busses from Bedminster would be rolling into town. He would lose the attention of the Trumpettes and the media would eventually be bored with him.
101010 :towel:
somerset

Post by somerset »

northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:56 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am Actually, he'd get a LOT of attention if he started telling the truth for a change. Not all positive attention, but still ...

He would get some coverage if he turned on Trump by telling the truth, but then the line of busses from Bedminster would be rolling into town. He would lose the attention of the Trumpettes and the media would eventually be bored with him.
Didn't he once claim to have "insurance?" If this is true, now might be a good time to be making use of it.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

somerset wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:58 pm
northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Didn't he once claim to have "insurance?" If this is true, now might be a good time to be making use of it.
Pfft, he'd be found in the East River the next morning. Russians don't take kindly to people blowing their assets.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
filly

Post by filly »

chancery wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:57 pm You are correct. In early June the court did appoint as special master retired judge Barbara Jones, who conducted the privilege review for the material seized in the Cohen prosecution.

Judge Jones filed a preliminary scheduling plan in June, copy attached. giuliani search review plan gov.uscourts.nysd.559603.27.0.pdf

The plan is very preliminary: “The Special Master will provide the Court with a timeline for concluding the privilege review once she better understands the volume of the materials to be reviewed.”

An earlier order granting the government's motion for appointment of a special master had also denied various forms of unprecedented relief sought by Giuliani and Toensing with respect to the materials seized by search warrant.
order denying relief concerning giuliani search warrant gov.uscourts.nysd.559603.20.0_1.pdf

Giuliani and Toensing filed an interlocutory appeal from that order, but withdrew it 3 weeks later.

The docket is on Court Listener here: https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1 ... -giuliani/
Thank you chancery!
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

filly wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:02 pm
chancery wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:57 pm

The docket is on Court Listener here: https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/1 ... -giuliani/
Thank you chancery!
You are welcome. Note that the docket link in my original post, quoted above, is wrong.
chancery wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:57 pm
The docket is on Court Listener here:https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/59 ... er_by=desc

Edit: fixed link to docket
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://bipartisanreport.com/2021/08/08 ... w-license/
The D.C. Court of Appeals delivered its rejection of Giuliani’s attempt to get his D.C. law license restored via a July 26 order. That D.C. court noted that the “New York court found uncontroverted facts establishing a basis for suspending [Giuliani] to protect the public.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

to protect the public.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”