Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Kendra »

Phoenix wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:48 pm Wolff has a wry sense of humor. I’m enjoying the book.
Me too.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Just bought it
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
slq

Post by slq »

Phoenix wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:48 pm Wolff has a wry sense of humor. I’m enjoying the book.
I'm looking forward to it. I'm on the waitlist at the library. I'm #60 on 30 copies (still on order).
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

slq wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:11 pm
I'm looking forward to it. I'm on the waitlist at the library. I'm #60 on 30 copies (still on order).
I put in the purchase request to King County for a digital copy. Gets me to the top of the wait list when they do order copies of any book (and they always buy everything).
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rudy G., per Michael Wolff
He shuffled endless pieces of paper without being able to find what he was looking for. He couldn’t work his iPad to bring up what he wanted to show, reliably stalling meetings. And he went down rabbit holes—they could get Hunter Biden, if they could just find the guy who signed the forms to get Hunter the waiver to get into the military. And he passed gas, constantly.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This Slate review by Laura Miller :lol:

LS.JPG
LS.JPG (168.26 KiB) Viewed 2612 times

https://slate.com/culture/2021/07/micha ... ction.html

Michael has made a fortune off of Donald.

Best Sellers Rank: #3 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#1 in Politics & Social Sciences (Kindle Store)
#1 in Biographies of US Presidents
#1 in Biographies & Memoirs (Kindle Store)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:38 pm Rudy G., per Michael Wolff
He shuffled endless pieces of paper without being able to find what he was looking for. He couldn’t work his iPad to bring up what he wanted to show, reliably stalling meetings. And he went down rabbit holes—they could get Hunter Biden, if they could just find the guy who signed the forms to get Hunter the waiver to get into the military. And he passed gas, constantly.
All of which supports my theory: that Rudy Tudy simply discovered what legions of stalwart drunks have figured out before him: that if you can get your hands on powerful enough stimulants you can drink and still have the energy to pretend to get loads done... Badly, embarrassingly, maniacally, pungently, sweating like a cane-cutter... But by God showing up and shuffling defectively collated papers while slurring quickly and ineffectually. While mistakenly thinking everybody around you perceives your behavior as normal, missing their sidelong glances and eye-rolls completely.

Been there, done that. But that sort of thing should extinguish in one’s late 20s.
Late 70s is right out. Rudy. :fingerwag:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Another book, another set of Roodle stories.
Giuliani was intentionally given the wrong time for a debate-prep session after clashing with other Trump advisors, book says
  • Giuliani was given the wrong time for a debate-prep session, an upcoming book says.
  • He wanted Trump to use a more personal strategy in attacking Hunter Biden in a debate, it says.
  • Aides tricked Giuliani by giving him a 2 p.m. meeting time instead of noon, the book says.
:snippity: a forthcoming book by the Washington Post reporters Carol D. Leonnig and Philip Rucker says.

Rudy Giuliani, who was Trump's personal lawyer at the time, also wanted to take part in the session, according to the book, "I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year," an early copy of which was obtained by Insider.
:snippity:
https://www.businessinsider.com/giulian ... ook-2021-7
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I should have taken tomorrow off to get a head start on this book.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I know we've all been waiting for 4 years for these entirely predictable tell all books, but

Damn...

Even by the very low expectations I had, this is the most dysfunctional work group/team/organization I have ever seen. If any one of these people, and I mean any one of them, worked for me I'd shove them in the trunk of a car and ship them to a dealer. That's just the one's writing the books. This is like reading about the Ministers following George III around or Senators having to clean up after the horse Caligula appointed a Counsel.

Except of course, Trump isn't as sane as Caligula or George III.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
filly

Post by filly »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

... while he suffers the consequences in Hell ... :twisted:
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

. . . but those who put him there will “suffer the consequences in heaven”
Lol . . . huh?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
filly

Post by filly »

The Former President's Lawyer. Totally logical.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

filly wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:41 pm
NBC New York@NBCNewYork
In a bombshell interview, Rudy Giuliani blasted the months-long federal probe accusing him of illegal Ukraine dealings as “lawless,” saying he’s “more than willing to go to jail” — but those who put him there will “suffer the consequences in heaven”
:rotflmao: OK, I volunteer to suffer those consequences. :dance:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:46 pm
filly wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:41 pm
NBC New York@NBCNewYork
In a bombshell interview, Rudy Giuliani blasted the months-long federal probe accusing him of illegal Ukraine dealings as “lawless,” saying he’s “more than willing to go to jail” — but those who put him there will “suffer the consequences in heaven”
:rotflmao: OK, I volunteer to suffer those consequences. :dance:
It means you only get 36 virgins.

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

He means that while the climate is enjoyable in heaven the company will not be as entertaining as in hell
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
filly

Post by filly »

Reminder: Rudy has said he learned his "values" from his father. His father served time in Sing Sing for the armed robbery of a milkman(!!) in the 1930's.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Vewy nice stowy. Seeing Roodles getting out in front of this means we might have a fun week coming up! #LevRemembers :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:07 pm It means you only get 36 virgins.
If'n I received 36 virgins at any time before or after my demise, I would not consider it Heaven, or heavenly in any aspect. :fingerwag:

Jeez, I have to teach all 36 of 'em about best practices in bed? That'd be very tiring! And the infighting, the jealousy, the competition, the nastiness! Do I have to eat meals with 36 girls, every meal? :eek: That ain't Heaven, that's the other place. :doh:

What do virgins watch on the Tee Vee? Nothing I want to watch, thankyouverymuch. :nope:

I'll take ol' Wifehorn and my three long-term girlfriends back, por favor. They're not virgins but they're awesome women, and they already know about my personality and foibles. 'Course, there would still be infighting and stuff. Ol' Wifehorn would try to boss the others around like she does, but the other three are not the type to get bossed. There'd be fireworks, but I'd survive that because they'd all know I still love them.

But 36 virgins I never met before? Nope. :nope: Just speaking statistically, at least a couple of 'em are gonna be wackos.

Ladies, if'n you want 36 virgin guys upon your death, do tell us why.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Off Topic
Oh dear dog, no! 36 mama's boys all wanting sammiches and their laundry done, thinkin' a G spot is a secret sniper nest on the 213th level of Halo?

I'll pass.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
See? Do you see what I mean?

Besides, a week later none of them would be virgins. :mrgreen:

Then what happens? Do they give you replacements? :think:

This reminds me of the comedienne I saw who said her girlfriend was in labor for 32 hours before giving birth, and she looked at the crowd and said, "I don't want to do anything that feels good for 32 hours!"
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Foggy wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:54 am
Off Topic
See? Do you see what I mean?

Besides, a week later none of them would be virgins. :mrgreen:

Then what happens? Do they give you replacements? :think:

This reminds me of the comedienne I saw who said her girlfriend was in labor for 32 hours before giving birth, and she looked at the crowd and said, "I don't want to do anything that feels good for 32 hours!"
Averaging 5+ a day! you the man . . . I mean rooster! Wait rooster; that explains it!
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Well cock-a-doodle-do.
Image Image Image Image
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:40 am
Off Topic
Oh dear dog, no! 36 mama's boys all wanting sammiches and their laundry done, thinkin' a G spot is a secret sniper nest on the 213th level of Halo?

I'll pass.
You owe me a keyboard.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”