Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Rudy Giuliani

These people suck. They are bad people.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Re: Rudy Giuliani

Post by Flatpoint High »

and, the traitorous off-spring has announced he's running for NYS Gov:
https://www.businessinsider.com/andrew- ... son-2021-5
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

I assume Andrew Giuliani is running for NY Governor in anticipation of issuing a pardon to his dear old dad.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Fortinbras wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:58 pm I assume Andrew Giuliani is running for NY Governor in anticipation of issuing a pardon to his dear old dad.
Nope. He's under investigation by the feds. NY Governor can only pardon NY state crimes. Unless Andrew gets himself elected President of the United States of America (roflmao), Rudy isn't getting a pardon for anything the SDNY may bring against him.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
tek

Post by tek »

I'm not a NewYahker, so I have no idea what the sentiment is..

but I gotta believe that Fruity Rudy has really soiled the family name and Rudy Jr is gonna get a dose of reality.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

As seen on the interwebs series of tubes:

"Andrew Giuliani makes Eric Trump look like a Rhodes scholar..."

:rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This would be the Ali at the end of his career who, not to put too fine a point of it, lost every bout.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No, its Khalid Ali, a 112 lb kickboxer from The Bronx, who was recovering from a thorough ass kicking in the ball pit of a Chuck E. Cheese in Orlando.
:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

fierceredpanda wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:01 pm
Fortinbras wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:58 pm I assume Andrew Giuliani is running for NY Governor in anticipation of issuing a pardon to his dear old dad.
Nope. He's under investigation by the feds. NY Governor can only pardon NY state crimes. Unless Andrew gets himself elected President of the United States of America (roflmao), Rudy isn't getting a pardon for anything the SDNY may bring against him.
We know that but does Andy know that?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Seems he has all the qualifications required of a “Republican” candidate to grift campaign contributions.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:23 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:01 pm
We know that but does Andy know that?
The NY AG and the NYC DA have announced that they are doing a criminal investigation of Trump and the Trump Organization.

Perhaps young mister Giuliani is running so he can pre-emptively pardon The Donald, although, after the way Trump has thrown the elder Giuliani under the bus lately, I doubt that Andy feels too kindly toward the Mouse of Mar a Lago.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rudy Giuliani's son Andrew announced his 2022 New York gubernatorial campaign on Tuesday.
@brikeilarcnn
#rollsthetape on his candidacy and qualification.
https://cnn.it/3f0b7Xk
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I am trying to figure out what's dumber, a 35 year old bragging about being in politics in 5 decades or 75 million screaming wingnuts watching Fox News believing him.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

Andrew Giuliani (or his writer) carefully wordsmithed his statement as "parts of five decades".

I think it is comical that most of the media ignored that carefully craftfed prose and said "what a maroon!"
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

He’s been alive during parts of five decades. As for “being in politics”... :smoking:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Well yeah
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Yeah, this is *exactly* right. You should be a commentator on tee-vee, Foggy, it's better than what we've seen from most trying to explain this. And you'd fill the affirmative action rooster quota, they might get grants.
Foggy wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:37 am In the former asshole's mind, Roodles is guilty of a serious felony - called Bad Tee Vee.

His appearances at Four Seasons Total Landscaping and later, the hair dye dribbling down his head, made him look silly. In TrumpWorld, that's unforgivable and a deal killer.

Not to mention, his only job from November 3rd to January 20th was to somehow steal the election for the former asshole, and he never won a single lawsuit. Even when not on camera, he came across to the entire nation as ridiculous and a loser, which made TFA look like a loser. Again, that's an unforgivable sin, which TFA will never forget.

Roodles should have known, since January 20th, that he would get ZERO support coming out of Mierda Lardo. :fingerwag:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Both Giuliani and Powell are due to file file their reply to the plaintiffs response to their MTDs
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Roodles has filed another motion to dismiss the $1.3B lawsuit by Dominion, claiming that Dominion hasn't lost any money because of his statements.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... d=msedgntp
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Is there a list somewhere here of every party Dominion has thus far formally sued?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

As far as I know only (possibly only the notable ones) are Powell, Giuliani, and Lindell.

ETA. and Fox News :bag:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Rudy left a message on Christmas Eve for Maricopa County supervisor Bill Gates saying how they need to "fix up" the election.
Giuliani dialed Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates, a lifelong Republican who has expressed staunch opposition to the recent trajectory of his party, on Christmas Eve and left a voice message.

"Bill, it's Rudy Giuliani, President Trump's lawyer," Giuliani reportedly said in the message he left Gates. "If you get a chance, would you please give me a call? I have a few things I'd like to talk over with you. Maybe we can get this thing fixed up. You know, I really think it's a shame that Republicans sort of are both in this, kind of, situation. And I think there may be a nice way to resolve this for everybody."

In mid-December, Arizona state Republicans subpoenaed the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors over fears that the election was "stolen" from Trump, asking for images of all the mail-in ballots submitted during the 2020 election. At the time, county officials had already performed a bipartisan audit by hand and came up with a 100% match. Maricopa County supervisors refused to comply with the subpoena and instead sued.
https://www.salon.com/2021/05/24/fixed- ... -election/
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
filly

Post by filly »

Prosecutors have proposed that former Judge Barbara Jones do the "taint" review. She did the same for Michael Cohen's case. Apparently Rudy and Toensing have agreed to this. The Judge just needs to sign off so she can get started: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Off Topic
Wait. You can get DJTJr to slide into your DMs for the low, low price of $19.99??? I have some, uh, frenemies I might consider doing that for, it would be a hoot! I wonder what he says. Probably some Thanks For Being a Pootrait BS. Which would be purrfect!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”