Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

California Governor

Dr. Ken

Re: California Governor

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

RSBN is doing live Rumble coverage from California from Elder HQ. Brian Glenn at RSBN: "I found it hard to found anybody who didn't vote for the recall -- and I'm not in a bubble". "It feels like a festive night here in Costa Mesa". Even the Elder campaign worker says "Regardless of what happens..."

Delusionfest:

LIVE: 2021 California Gubernatorial Recall Election; LIVE with Larry Elder 9/14/21 - 10:30pm ET

Some chat examples.
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/retu ... nor-recall

8:22 PM
8.2% Precincts Partially Reporting

Q1: Shall Gavin Newsom Be Recalled (Removed) From the Office of Governor?
Yes:
1,611,195 30.1%
No:
3,745,169 69.9%
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Trumpers got their folks all hopped up and excited as if there was a chance Larry Elder would win. It's fun watching the delusion by folks that are CERTAIN Newsom will be recalled.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

CNN is already calling it. Recall will fail
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Newsom even won Orange County.

I bet Orly is mad.
slq

Post by slq »

Wow. Antifa must have done a wonderful job rigging that election. :sarcasm:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Luke

Post by Luke »

Bet you're right, Chilidog! She needs to do TAITZ REPORT to explain exactly what happened. I call upon my supporter to DEMAND Orly make long, long video.

Larry Sabato agrees with this:

More RSBN Rumble Live Chat. They're saying there's still LOTS OF TIME!
► Show Spoiler

Tough day for Matt Couch. First his "dearest friend" Greg Locke got banned from Twitter, now this.

Matt Couch.JPG
Matt Couch.JPG (105.8 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

https://www.pscp.tv/RealMattCouch/1lDxLpBqXBYxm?t=1m57s

The twice-impeached disgraced loser is the gift that keeps on giving.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Caitlyn Jenner holding steady at 1.2%, but Hollywood's favorite crazy lady, Angelyne with a solid 0.6% is the feel good story of this election.
Estiveoshot_20210914_213830.jpg
Edit: although, Caitlyn is falling short in Los Angeles County:
Estiveoshot_20210914_220433.jpg
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Adam Crigler just retweeted this to his 91,100 followers. Got him to rub their noses in it. :dance:
Adam Crigler @AdamCrigler
Alien monstermusician skater gamer Follow me everywhere @adamcrigler
http://criglercoffee.com. Sub to my YouTube The Crigler Show!
youtube.com/channel/UCCNLO…Joined May 2009
880 Following 91.1K Followers

Adam C.JPG
Adam C.JPG (61.11 KiB) Viewed 1801 times

1am EDT: On RSBN (only 1,883 watching now) at the Larry Elder "Victory Party" (they're still really hopeful!), the host is lamenting how "ruthless" they are in Hollywood. Brian Glenn was bragging about his interview with Scott Baio today. Referring to the entertainment industry, his co-host said, "Unforunately they are well educated so they vote how they're told". She says her husband hasn't been able to get work below the line so she and her husband Tim are going to create a "parallel Hollywood". They're starting with a conservative version of SNL. And a comedy called "Almost Cancelled" a conservative podcaster who gets uninvited to everything. They announced it as givesendgo.com/AlmostCancelled but that's wrong :lol: it's https://givesendgo.com/AlmostCancelledSitcom to donate. Ross DuhBoss is the star. From Godwin Productions. :towel:

Lani

Post by Lani »

I've been dealing with covidiots today and couldn't follow the votes until now. (BTW my job now sucks.) And all I have to say is

:thumbsup: :winner: :cheer2: :blissy:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Lani

Post by Lani »

I hate that response. “We are forcing (Newsom) now to pay attention to the problems of homelessness... " I hate it. It's easy to become homeless. It was horrific in the Great Recession as people loss their homes. Also easy to lose everything because of medical bills and disabilities. If a person becomes homeless, they will suffer from mental illness because it's a terrible way to survive.

"Forcing him to do a better job on clearing our forest..." It's fucking climate change, you idiot.

Obviously, I have opinions :flirtyeyes:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bob

Post by bob »

So Elder is backing away from his pre-election bluster that the recall was rigged.
Image ImageImage
Lani

Post by Lani »

bob wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:12 am So Elder is backing away from his pre-election bluster that the recall was rigged.
Probably not, no matter what they say tonight,
Luke

Post by Luke »

Agree with you Lani, but that was a face-saving move. They know this was a powerful win. It took a lot of air out of the Trump Baby balloon, it's clear from how RWNJs are tweeting. One of the most popular Trumper tweets was a woman who posted, "Fox News just called Arizona for Newsom" :lol:

TV screens at the rally stopped showing Fox News after about 8:30 p.m., instead displaying “Elder for Governor” signs. But the outcome became obvious by 10 p.m. when Elder came to speak.

Wayne Dupree, a Trumpian troll, dared to speak some truth and the Trumpers were ruthless. They have zero loyalty.

Wayne Slave Masters.JPG
Wayne Slave Masters.JPG (39.99 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Wayne Appeal.JPG
Wayne Appeal.JPG (36.21 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Dupree Double.JPG
Dupree Double.JPG (33.93 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Harmeet is a disaster, delusional and litigious. She took Ron Coleman on in her practice, who lost Laura Loomer all that money when he didn't update his contact information. Harmeet was SO SURE Newsom was going to be recalled. That's what made this worse, they led folks on and pumped this sky high. And they got the shellacking 70/30 that reflects Trumpism.

Harmeet.JPG
Harmeet.JPG (104.11 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

CA Recall Dejection.JPG
CA Recall Dejection.JPG (70.97 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Have a feeling this is going to deflate a lot of the BS audit stuff. Sure they'll blame Cali, but there are a lot of folks out there saying enough already. It's freaking going to be a year since the election in two months. Agree with the assessment this is more about horrible news for the GOP than necessarily homerun news for Democrats. But this playbook will work in a lot of places, and the disgraced loser wants to help by continuing to bellow his lies and BS. Trumper Twitter just got (another) major wakeup call. They may be too dumb to understand what happened, but damn sure Kevin McCarthy & Moscow Mitch know and the fights are going to escalate between GOP factions. Fabulous! :biggrin:
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

Slimy Newsom owes me 600 bucks. He'd better fuckin pay up. Or I'm going Spiny Norman on his ass.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

busterbunker wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:40 am Slimy Newsom owes me 600 bucks. He'd better fuckin pay up. Or I'm going Spiny Norman on his ass.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
MisterC

Post by MisterC »

keith wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:04 am
busterbunker wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:40 am Slimy Newsom owes me 600 bucks. He'd better fuckin pay up. Or I'm going Spiny Norman on his ass.
Stimulus check I'd imagine, they've been in the mail for a while now.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

This was Elder abuse.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

One out of every three people you see walking around with no one guarding them wanted Larry Elder to be governor of California. I mean, it looks like a big win on the surface, but it means there are an enormous number of right-wing dolts out there who want to live in Right-Wing Dolt Land, which is pretty scary if you think about it. :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:16 am One out of every three people you see walking around with no one guarding them wanted Larry Elder to be governor of California. I mean, it looks like a big win on the surface, but it means there are an enormous number of right-wing dolts out there who want to live in Right-Wing Dolt Land, which is pretty scary if you think about it. :shock:
One in four, actually.

Out of the 9,137,428 people who voted, only 2,373,551 voted for Elder.

And according to South Park, one in four Americans are stupid.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and :oldman: used to remind us on a regular basis that 25% of the population is in the bottom 25% of measured IQ.

But can't some of those bottom 25% vote intelligently, just once in a while? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Here's a thread about how the anti-Newsom talk show "Fox & Friends" is handling Newsom's victory this morning. Overall tone: California is in trouble, Dems are weak, but it's no surprise Newsom won since "Big Tech donated tens of millions of dollars to the anti-recall effort."

Return to “Governors & State Elections”