Welcome to Fogbow Rebooted. My previous hosting company crashed my server and I couldn't restore the database, so we are starting Fogbow from scratch again. You will have to re-register in order to use the forum, and because of spammers, I will have to approve your membership.
As always, you can dismiss this announcement, little X button top right.

Georgia Governor 2022 Race

Frater I*I

Georgia Governor 2022 Race

Post by Frater I*I »

Then there's Kemp, I have a litany of profanities I'd use to describe how much I loath his very existence wasting or precious oxygen, so naturally Dems are gearing up to oust him. Back in 18 Ms. Abrams lost by 1%, and she's expressed publicly that she might take another crack at the statehouse. However she is expected to have a challenge in the primary from Mayor Bottoms [ATL], who's had public spats with Kemp over his pandemic response [the complete lack thereof], and has a statewide profile for it, and many feel that when she turned down a position in the Biden Admin [rumor is Sec of H&UD] was the signal she wants a shot at the statehouse. The bellwether will be her re-election bid in NOV as her challenge for the mayoral seat is the President of the City Council, who's gonna hammer her over public safety as violent crime has gone up during Mayor Bottom's tenure.

In the end I don't care if the GA Dems run the corpse of James Buchanan, I'd vote for it to run the state over Kovid Kemp.

Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Foggy
Site Admin
Occupation:: Dick Tater, Genetically Modified Earthling, and Bioweapons Factory

Re: Georgia Governor 2022 Race

Post by Foggy »

As long as either Abrams or Bottoms is the nominee, I'm good.

In fact, seeing those two debate in a primary race would be highly educational and cool. :daydreaming:

SovCits exist because even flat-earthers need someone to look down on.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Mayor Bottoms drops out of her re-election bid, not sure what to make of it as far as her possibly running for the statehouse...

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/07/99450174 ... anta-mayor