Jeff Sessions

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Re: Jeff Sessions

Post by fierceredpanda » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:56 am

It's gonna be great seeing Sessions go full Alberto Gonzales about this affair in front of the House Judiciary Committee a year from now, when Democrats are in the majority and subpoena his ass.

"Ah do naht recahl, Congressman."
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Hey Kate! This one's for you! :P :lovestruck:

Leslie Jeff.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar Photo: Rusty, the All American Squirrel, was given Karl P. Koenigs' gun. Rusty: "Sucks to be you, Karl."
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show, "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:24 pm

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, fired by Jeff Sessions, led probe into Sessions

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-deputy ... ed-candor/

Well, now, I personally believe that Sessions 100% fired McCabe at the behest of trump and not for the investigation into Sessions, himself. Interesting, though, isn't it?
Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Oh, YES!! I would give a lot to see that, orlylicious! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: OMG I can just see it now!!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:59 pm

I have to admit that would be delicious, and perfect. :rotflmao:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:25 pm

I know this picture has been posted on The Fogbow before, but it’s worth repeating...
F75B1D08-8D04-4108-9239-C3DCF9B536B9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too." - Thomas Jefferson

Sunrise

Post by Sunrise » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:42 pm

OMG! The similarities are amazing, especially the mouths. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept."
Angela Davis

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 pm

Courtesy of special false teeth.

I always think Jeffy looks like he sucked the wrong persimmon.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:26 am

Gollum J. Trump
@realGollumTrump
The goblin Sesshuns is on cover of Slime Magazines! WE wantsed to be on cover again! Nobody will even reads this! They won’t! Very unfairs!

9:04 AM - Mar 30, 2018
DZirBudX0AIas46.jpeg
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: African-American Naomi Anderson was a leader in the suffrage movement in the west, a published poet, barber, community activist, and teacher.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Damned liberal Methodists
We, the undersigned laity and clergy of the United Methodist Church, issue a formal complaint against fellow United Methodist lay person Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, by our understanding a lay member of Ashland Place United Methodist Church, in Mobile, AL, and an active participant in Clarendon United Methodist Church, Arlington, VA. While we are reticent to bring a formal complaint against a lay person, Mr. Sessions’ unique combination of tremendous social/political power, his leading role as a Sunday School teacher and former delegate to General Conference, and the severe and on going impact of several of his public, professional actions demand that we, as his siblings in the United Methodist denomination, call for some degree of accountability.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/Website_Propert ... ssions.pdf

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 pm

NBC News wrote:
Published on 30 Jul 2018
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced a new religious liberty task force to protect American's freedom of religion.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:47 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 pm
NBC News wrote:
Published on 30 Jul 2018
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced a new religious liberty task force to protect American's freedom of religion.
What a complete load of bullshit and waste of government resources, not to mention the First Amendment issues.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:02 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 pm
NBC News wrote:
Published on 30 Jul 2018

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Houston Chronicle

Verified account

@HoustonChron
Following Following @HoustonChron
More
El Tiempo Cantina shuts down social media accounts amid backlash over Jeff Sessions photo

3:50 PM - 11 Aug 2018
On Friday, owner Roland Laurenzo posted a photo with a caption saying it was an "honor" to serve Sessions, who was in town to discuss immigration enforcement with law enforcement officers. The post was quickly condemned by customers, some of whom called for a boycott.

Laurenzo soon after responded, writing that the photo "does not represent us supporting (Sessions') positions."

"El Tiempo does not in anyway support the practice of separating children from parents or any other practices of the government relative to immigration," Laurenzo wrote, according to CultureMap. "The posting of a photograph of the Attorney General at one of our restaurants does not represent us supporting his positions. The secret service contacted us that a government official was coming to dinner at our establishment and his identity was not know until he walked through the door."

"The man came to dinner and he was served without us even thinking about the political situations. We were preoccupied with the secret service and catering to their wants and needs. The only thing on our minds was serving great food and giving great customer service. It was posted without review or approval by ownership and this has lead to everyone jumping to conclusions that somehow we are involved in this political matter. We don't approve of anyone separating parents and children."
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

tek

Post by tek » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 pm

he should have just gone to ChickFilA.
There's no way back
from there to here

stoppingby

Post by stoppingby » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:19 am

I hate and despise Sessions for his racism and religious bigotry. Having said that, I don't want to see him get fired, because I fear whoever else gets the job will be worse. (*cough* Guiliani *cough*) and at least Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation. But Twitler is calling Sessions out by name this morning on Twitter, again ranting about Hillary. I think Sessions isn't going to be employed much longer.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:16 am

Maybe the firing of Sessions will get the Senate Republicans PO'ed enough to start doing something.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:17 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:16 am
Maybe the firing of Sessions will get the Senate Republicans PO'ed enough to start doing something.
Nah. Thump could shoot Sessions in the middle of NYC and the pubs wouldn't twitch an eye.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:16 am

ZekeB wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:17 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:16 am
Nah. Thump could shoot Sessions in the middle of NYC and the pubs wouldn't twitch an eye.
Here's something that befuddles me. I've always heard that the WH staff serves at the pleasure of the president. If he doesn't want you anymore, but doesn't want to outright fire you, you are told to resign and you then resign. I get that Trump is in a pickle re: firing Sessions as he'd have a hard time replacing him, if certain senators can be believed. But if he could goad Sessions into resigning, then those senators are free to say, "But Sessions quit, so let's confirm David Duke or whomever Trump picks."

Is there any possibility Sessions has been ordered to resign and he's refusing? No fan of Sessions, obviously, but I'd give the twerp a high five for that.
ImageImageImage x4

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:23 am

Whatever happens, I want it to happen in a way that doesn't generate any sympathy for Sessions. That man is evil and has done evil for his entire life. I'm surprised that he's standing up to twitler and refusing to take insane orders, but I seriously doubt it's because of anything having to do with truth, justice, and the American way.

I want to see both of them destroyed. I've been so happy since twitler started a sentence with "If they impeach me". Even though he threatened it would destroy the economy, it's a sentence no president should ever have to say. I guarantee you that President Obama never said, "If they impeach me ...".
Any time my questions are all fully answered, I know I'm asking the wrong questions. - Bernard Samson

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am

Foggy wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:23 am
I've been so happy since twitler started a sentence with "If they impeach me". Even though he threatened it would destroy the economy, it's a sentence no president should ever have to say. I guarantee you that President Obama never said, "If they impeach me ...".
I know. That's what is insane about how the Republican "leaders" are acting. Just one or two of these scandals/lies would have taken out anyone else. And Obama? Two words: GREY POUPON.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:35 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am
Foggy wrote:
I've been so happy since twitler started a sentence with "If they impeach me". Even though he threatened it would destroy the economy, it's a sentence no president should ever have to say. I guarantee you that President Obama never said, "If they impeach me ...".
I know. That's what is insane about how the Republican "leaders" are acting. Just one or two of these scandals/lies would have taken out anyone else. And Obama? Two words: GREY POUPON.
Or TAN SUIT.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:00 pm

From the Omarosa book, Trump's behind the back nickname: Benjamin Button.

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Foggy wrote:
Whatever happens, I want it to happen in a way that doesn't generate any sympathy for Sessions. That man is evil and has done evil for his entire life. I'm surprised that he's standing up to twitler and refusing to take insane orders, but I seriously doubt it's because of anything having to do with truth, justice, and the American way.

I want to see both of them destroyed. I've been so happy since twitler started a sentence with "If they impeach me". Even though he threatened it would destroy the economy, it's a sentence no president should ever have to say. I guarantee you that President Obama never said, "If they impeach me ...".
Another sentence NO president ever said before (paraphrasing): "I've known lot of flippers over the years." :brickwallsmall:

Return to “The Trump Cabinet”