Ronapalooza 2020

tek

Ronapalooza 2020

Post by tek »

The president's scientific advisors have told him the Tulsa adventure is A Bad Idea.

Secret Service supported the curfew, but President Knucklehead vetoed that.

Let's roll!
There's no way back
from there to here

Patagoniagirl

Re: Ronapalooza 2020

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Following 🥺

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

How about a poll on the percentage of attendees not wearing masks?
Am I being detained?

MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

NotaPerson wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:54 pm
I would be shocked to see anyone wearing a mask in the arena. Other than Secret Service members.
MAGA - Morons Are Governing America

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

MN-Skeptic wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:00 pm
NotaPerson wrote:
I would be shocked to see anyone wearing a mask in the arena. Other than Secret Service members.
And reporters.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

SLQ

Post by SLQ »

Volkonski wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:09 pm
MN-Skeptic wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:00 pm
NotaPerson wrote:
And reporters.
ALL LIVES MATTER! Wait . . .
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Addie

Post by Addie »

Newsweek: Tulsa Awaits Trump Rally As Oklahoma's COVID-19 Cases Soar by 140 Percent
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This could get ugly. Some poor anonymous CNN reporter was getting such awful flack from the crowds outside the stadium. One had a CNN sucks/came news sign and he was flashing it and following the reporter around. Another came up within camera angle and flipped both middle fingers. And this isn't the Jim Acosta they're all trained to hate, just some reporter I've never seen before.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

There are times when I would wish that the coronavirus would force symptoms within hours, not a couple of weeks, and all trumpians were to feel the effects while traveling home. :pray:

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:23 am
There are times when I would wish that the coronavirus would force symptoms within hours, not a couple of weeks, and all trumpians were to feel the effects while traveling home. :pray:
It's a sad thing but I think the only thing that might get some of President Plague's supporters to drop him like a bad habit is massive deaths among the faithful....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:38 am
RTH10260 wrote:
It's a sad thing but I think the only thing that might get some of President Plague's supporters to drop him like a bad habit is massive deaths among the faithful....
Or it might just give him an excuse to "make China pay" for the deaths by launching a limited nuke strike or whatever Pimpeo tells him to do...Be very interesting to see if he tries to bring up the whole "China lied and people died" thing at the rally...
"I said we will sacrifice the economy in the short term to protect our people's health, people's lives!" - Nguyễn Xuân Phúc

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:38 am
RTH10260 wrote:
That would not disturb them.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:25 pm
This could get ugly. Some poor anonymous CNN reporter was getting such awful flack from the crowds outside the stadium. One had a CNN sucks/came news sign and he was flashing it and following the reporter around. Another came up within camera angle and flipped both middle fingers. And this isn't the Jim Acosta they're all trained to hate, just some reporter I've never seen before.
Volkonski might remember this — there was a reporter from a local news station, the kind of station that basically reports local sports, weather, and clam bakes, who went to IIRC some kind of "open" rally and was threatened by the protesters. My memory is sketchy but it's on Fogbow somewhere. Lots of vitriol at some guy just reporting what was happening.

Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I remember the incident, but not the details.
ImageImageImage x4

Dave at Sea

Post by Dave at Sea »

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:50 am
I remember the incident, but not the details.
15 May 2020
Kevin Vesey
@KevinVesey
The level of anger directed at the media from these protestors was alarming. As always, I will tell a fair and unbiased story today.

Addie

Post by Addie »

WaPo: Black leaders in Tulsa are outraged by Trump’s planned rally during a pandemic

‘We are dealing with the virus of racism and virus of covid-19’

The historic church that once sheltered black Tulsans escaping one of the deadliest massacres in U.S. history has shut its doors for the Juneteenth holiday weekend, said the Rev. Robert Turner. It will provide only “essential services” such as feeding the hungry and serving people’s spiritual needs, said Turner, pastor of Vernon A.M.E. Church.

Hosting President Trump, he said, is not essential.

The president arrives in Tulsa on Saturday for his first campaign rally since much of the nation locked down in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The event has drawn outrage from black Tulsans, who say it will stoke tensions — in a city still trying to make amends for the 1921 attack on a historic black community — during a weekend that celebrates freedom for enslaved black people and amid nationwide protests over racism in policing.

When Turner heard that Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) had offered to give Trump a tour of the historic Greenwood district, where as many as 300 black residents were slaughtered, he was furious.

“We are not doing tours,” he said. “Juneteenth is our community holiday.”
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Addie

Post by Addie »

ABC News: 6 Trump staffers test positive for COVID-19 in Tulsa ahead of rally

TULSA -- Six members of President Donald Trump's reelection campaign staff tested positive for coronavirus on-site at Tulsa's BOK Center, where Trump has a campaign rally scheduled for Saturday night.

Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh told ABC News quarantine procedures were immediately implemented.

"No COVID-positive staffers or anyone in immediate contact will be at today's rally or near attendees and elected officials," Murtaugh said in a statement.

Tulsa has seen cases of COVID-19 spike in the past week, and the local health department director asked that the rally be postponed. But Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt said it would be safe. The Oklahoma Supreme Court on Friday denied a request that everyone attending the indoor rally wear a mask, and few in the crowd outside Saturday were wearing them.

The Trump campaign said it will hand out masks and hand sanitizer, but there is no requirement that participants use them. Participants will also undergo a temperature check.
Adding:
WaPo: Trump advance team members test positive, one protester arrested before Tulsa rally

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

That is fuc*ing incredible. How many of the attendees will be positive?? How long will the temperature checks take with 20,000 people? Will they test the outside crowd too? Seemed so obvious this would happen... what will the Trumpers say? Will possible death sway them? :lol:

Here's Right Side Broadcasting's feed:

Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

Return to “Presidential Election”