OBAMAGATE!!!1!!1!!!1!

Bill_G

Re: OBAMAGATE!!!1!!1!!!1!

Post by Bill_G »

p0rtia wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:10 am
Bill_G wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 am
Biden needs to hammer home all the WH "unmasking" requests on redacted documents, and then circle in on the subject matter of those docs.
I'm not sure that's true. It reeks of allowing Nero to set the agenda. I tend to think this is the media's job--to recognize that Once Again Nero is making shit up; that the story is not any Gate, but that Nero is One Again making shit up.

Biden, preferably his surrogates (talking about you, Kamala Harris), can slap it down when any idiot reporter decides to amplify Nero's shit, but other than that, no.

The pile of shit from the GOP is sky high, and is, IMO impossible to deal with one at a time, all the time.
Prolly good advise.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy »

Just attempted to watch Trump on Fox talking about "Obamagate" and had to turn it off. He's literally just making shit up as he goes, double-talking bullshit and latching onto Bartiromo's lead. Not a single fact or scrap of anything but hearsay. Certainly nothing resembling a coherent story.

:notlistening:
Birfers are toast

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

MsDaisy wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:19 am
Certainly nothing resembling a coherent story.
Psychobozo is capable of many things.

A coherent story is not one of them. :blink:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:25 am
A good watch! It's fun to see those who are gone (Bill O'Lielly) and those who are still around and at it (Karl Rove, Lou "Birther" Dobbs, Hannity) and some who have woken the fuck up (Jake Tapper). But yeah, these were the big outrages.
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

TexasFilly wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 12:05 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
A good watch! It's fun to see those who are gone (Bill O'Lielly) and those who are still around and at it (Karl Rove, Lou "Birther" Dobbs, Hannity) and some who have woken the fuck up (Jake Tapper). But yeah, these were the big outrages.
Don't forget, although you should, Watter, he's every bit as bad if not even further gone.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

p0rtia wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:10 am
Bill_G wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 am
Biden needs to hammer home all the WH "unmasking" requests on redacted documents, and then circle in on the subject matter of those docs.
I'm not sure that's true. It reeks of allowing Nero to set the agenda. I tend to think this is the media's job--to recognize that Once Again Nero is making shit up; that the story is not any Gate, but that Nero is One Again making shit up.

Biden, preferably his surrogates (talking about you, Kamala Harris), can slap it down when any idiot reporter decides to amplify Nero's shit, but other than that, no.

The pile of shit from the GOP is sky high, and is, IMO impossible to deal with one at a time, all the time.
I agree with everything here. There is no reason for Biden's camp to add legs to this bs other than dismissing it all out of hand. Let the journalists vet Trump's cac.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

RTH10260 wrote:
That is WAY too subtle for the MAGA morons to pick up that they are being made fun of.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

TexasFilly wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:
https:// youtu.be/7V9cNKygNEI
Sue me. I don't put ketchup on my burgers ( or on anything else, actually (sugar) ). Some tangy mustard, spicy brown or Dijon if you've got it and kick-it w some cajun seasoning. Seriously, there is NO ketchup in my house. :nope:

I'm unqualified to be President, I guess. :swoon:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo »

Chilidog wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:38 pm
RTH10260 wrote:
That is WAY too subtle for the MAGA morons to pick up that they are being made fun of.
Being hit in the face with a flaming bag of nickles is too subtle for the MAGAts. They're not the target audience.
Image Image Image Image Image

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

neonzx wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 1:49 pm
TexasFilly wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:
https:// youtu.be/7V9cNKygNEI
Sue me. I don't put ketchup on my burgers ( or on anything else, actually (sugar) ). Some tangy mustard, spicy brown or Dijon if you've got it and kick-it w some cajun seasoning. Seriously, there is NO ketchup in my house. :nope:

I'm unqualified to be President, I guess. :swoon:
You clearly didn't grow up close enough to Pittsburgh. Heinz Ketchup is a rite of passage here! I judge restaurants all over the world on whether they serve Heinz products.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:49 pm

You clearly didn't grow up close enough to Pittsburgh. Heinz Ketchup is a rite of passage here! I judge restaurants all over the world on whether they serve Heinz products.
I use 57 instead....and my family comes from Wilkes-Barrie.... :bag:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

much ado

Post by much ado »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:21 pm
AndyinPA wrote:

I thought "57 varieties" was a Heinz trademark.

Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

much ado wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:30 pm
Frater I*I wrote:
AndyinPA wrote:

It is :) After my grandfather introduced it to me when I was 5, never used ketchup again.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss

much ado

Post by much ado »

I'll have to try it. :thumbs:

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Frater I*I wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:31 pm
much ado wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 3:30 pm
Frater I*I wrote:

It is :) After my grandfather introduced it to me when I was 5, never used ketchup again.
If I recall my history, it's named for our 57 states.
:bag:

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." -- Thomas Paine

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

The absurdity of the conspiracy theory
Four years ago, there was a global conspiracy—comprised of President Obama, Vice President Biden, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director Jim Comey, much of the FBI, the DNC, a company called CrowdStrike, multiple foreign intelligence services, and Ukrainian oligarchs—to undermine Donald Trump by planting a phony conspiracy theory that he was colluding with the Russians to win the 2016 election. These deep state operators framed several top Trump officials, fabricated evidence, and spied on the campaign with the end goal of committing the biggest fraud in American history in order to derail Trump.
https://thebulwark.com/taking-obamagate-seriously/

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Actually 5 was Henry Heinz lucky number and 7 was his wife's. The original slogan was "57 Varieties of good things to eat". At the time it was adopted in the early 1890's Heinz made more than 60 products.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180965158/

Note that the North Fork of LI was one of Heinz sources.

Cauliflower was pickled for Heinz just a few hundred feet from our cottage just across from the LIRR Station.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbs:

Foggy

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote:
Seriously, there is NO ketchup in my house. :nope:
So then, like, what are you using for fake blood? :smoking:
For more information, read it again. || When science is outlawed, only outlaws will have science.

(Fogbow on PayPal)

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:48 pm
neonzx wrote:
Seriously, there is NO ketchup in my house. :nope:
So then, like, what are you using for fake blood? :smoking:
Pfft. :roll: I haven't used fake blood since I was a teenager. These days, it's all the real deal in this house of horrors. 8-)

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey »

Obamagate...What is it?

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.

Addie

Post by Addie »

The Bulwark - Tim Miller: Trump’s Weekend of Scandal Was Hiding in Plain Sight

It's going on right now and no one can see it because of the chaff. ...

The president used the leads from the director of National Intelligence to advance an elaborate lie that accuses his opponent of committing illegal espionage against him.

This is the most outrageous and pernicious lie that a president has levied against his opponent in my lifetime.

And despite the president himself elevating this lie on Saturday, it was not discussed on front pages across the country. Forget front pages, it’s hard to find any article at all addressing the President’s insane charges.

Most coverage of the issue is framed around discussing whether or not Obama and Biden did anything wrong—there is literally no evidence to suggest that they did—rather than focusing on how the Trump administration is guilty of weaponizing American intelligence agencies for political ends by perpetrating this falsehood. ...

Trump’s actions combine the politicization of intelligence, the misuse of tax dollars, and the creation of a phony investigation using the Department of Justice in order to advance the president’s reelection campaign. And that’s just the nuts-and-bolts, the stuff you can probe with your hands. The president has also created a propaganda campaign that will lead millions to believe that one party actively spied on the other, further tearing the fabric of our country in ways that won’t be repaired for a generation. Or maybe ever.
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for." - Barbara Kingsolver

Return to “Presidential Election”