Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

Trump trying to pull the whole stunt he tried to pull on hillary at the debates.

Turtle

Post by Turtle »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Turtle wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:27 pm
bob wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:08 pm
I wasn't suggesting he will be offered either of those positions.

I was suggesting to expect Secretary Buttigieg in our futures. As he's clearly working for a position, and he'll clearly be offered one.
He needs to run for Chuck Grassley's seat in 2022.
He's not from Iowa, and Iowans don't tend to go for carpetbaggers.
Ahh, somehow I thought he was from Des Moines and not South Bend.

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Turtle wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:36 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:00 pm I miss the clarification that the stuff is a desinformation campaign, eg the disk drive copy as received has been doctored.
It looks like the major outlets are opting to ignore it, because coverage what the trump team wants. They are laundering it upward from the tabloids. The only way this becomes a thing is if they can move it off foxnews and onto mainstream outlets. I'm sure it will be dismantled by the press, either after this debate or after the election.
They plan to do that tonight. Courtesy of the Debate Commission and every major media outlet in the country. Chumps. :madguy:

No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Trump Secret Weapon/Hail Mary Pass: Baba Looey! :shock:

Baba.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

:lol: :dance:
Hunter Biden wins the debate
Donald Trump tried to turn debate day into a trial of the Biden family's allegedly shady business dealings. It didn't go smoothly.
By RYAN LIZZA 10/23/2020 02:26 AM EDT

In the end, the Nashville debate was more about Tony Fauci than Tony Bobulinski. Trailing by nearly 10 points in the polls, and facing the potential for the greatest repudiation of an incumbent president since Jimmy Carter in 1980 — a 400-plus electoral vote victory is possible for Joe Biden — Donald Trump arrived at the final debate of the 2020 campaign seized by an issue that was never really discussed. One of the hallmarks of the Trump era has been his penchant for pushing fringe characters peddling dubious stories into the center ring of our political circus. In the past he has been an effective ringmaster. Whether it’s retweeting conspiracy theorists (that guy who recently alleged Osama bin Laden was still alive), elevating people who believe drinking water is tainted with Prozac that is causing shrimp to commit suicide (Alex Jones), or putting fringe GOP operatives banished from presidential politics on the payroll (Roger Stone), Trump has often delighted — and benefited politically — from turning the sideshow into the main show.

Trump worked overtime to do that again on Thursday, but it did not go particularly well, before or during the debate. His campaign organized a press conference earlier Thursday at which Bobulinski, Hunter Biden’s former business partner in a failed Chinese investment venture, stood awkwardly in a tight-fitting suit and tie and alleged that Joe Biden knew details about the enterprise. Bobulinski took a page from Trump and his associates: At a press conference, the president once displayed piles of manila folders filled with papers he said included corporate documents proving he had relinquished control of his companies to his children, but he refused to allow reporters to inspect them. In a recent video, Rudy Giuliani sat at a desk strewn with folders that he asserted contained damning evidence about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Bobulinski did something similar: He showed reporters three old cell phones with purportedly incriminating information that he claimed he would hand over to the authorities, but he didn't let reporters access them. His next stop was the Nashville debate hall, where he was an invited guest of the president of the United States. This was all announced with great fanfare by the Trump campaign and accompanied by breathless coverage on Fox News and in The New York Post, the only two large news outlets to run with the story. But so far the Bobulinski allegations seem like bubkes. At 10:47, minutes after the debate ended, the Wall Street Journal, part of the same media empire as Fox News and the Post, reported, “Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden” — the former vice president’s brother — “discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.”

Even if Bobulinski is telling the truth, that Joe Biden knew about the China enterprise, it’s not clear what the scandal is — he was a private citizen at the time and not yet running for president. Trump has elevated an unsubstantiated assertion that Biden had knowledge about his son’s legal and failed business venture to a “crime” for which he “should be in jail.” To put in context how absurd this allegation is, one of the first things George W. Bush did after he left the White House was deliver a paid speech in China. Somehow he remains at large. This isn’t the first time that Trump has made this kind of political miscalculation this year. Before people like Giuliani convinced him that attacking Hunter was the key to a comeback, he was obsessed with defining Biden as a mentally impaired septuagenarian who was so “gonzo” he had to hand control over to the far left. At the first debate this caricature was easily defused by Biden simply standing there and speaking relatively cogently.
More: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/2 ... ate-431558

Avatar: President Joe Biden at Age 25 in 1967! 🇺🇸 Hey, don't miss Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring titular Mama June returns 3/21. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Hmmm... Tony Bobulinski won’t be interviewed by the Senate Homeland Security Committee today after all.

Bobulinski’s lawyers told Sen. Johnson their client was asked by the FBI to sit for an interview today and provide copies of his phones.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

So Trump is going to get an announcement of investigation after all. It won't come from the FBI but from Congress critters.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but who's being investigated, Hunter Biden or Bobulinski? :think:

Twelve years!
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 pm Yeah, but who's being investigated, Hunter Biden or Bobulinski? :think:
Whichever it is, you can trust that whatever Trump says and what is actually happening will be two different things.

It sort of reminds me of those people who seem to claim a large amount of knowledge of what is really happening in some group. Many times, their claims are 80% wrong. I find it rather amusing when they give me all of this "inside" knowledge of what really happened with some board decision on a board that I was currently a member of. It's even more amusing when it is a board that I was chairing.

Do these people not realize that I was actually there and involved in the decision made? Once they even told me that the chair was forced by the evil conspiracy to push the issue. Dude, I was the chair. The "issue" was my idea.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, and 4 granddogs and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Northland10 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:05 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 pm Yeah, but who's being investigated, Hunter Biden or Bobulinski? :think:
Whichever it is, you can trust that whatever Trump says and what is actually happening will be two different things.

It sort of reminds me of those people who seem to claim a large amount of knowledge of what is really happening in some group. Many times, their claims are 80% wrong. I find it rather amusing when they give me all of this "inside" knowledge of what really happened with some board decision on a board that I was currently a member of. It's even more amusing when it is a board that I was chairing.

Do these people not realize that I was actually there and involved in the decision made? Once they even told me that the chair was forced by the evil conspiracy to push the issue. Dude, I was the chair. The "issue" was my idea.
N10- Have you outed yourself as an evil overlord? :eek2:

"Why Iron-man and why not Fe-male? This joke is not for everyone." - Monde Mobsinner Bakaqana to The Science Nerds on Twitter.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

LL poster wrote:What's On Hunter's 'Laptop From Hell'?
with a really really really trustworthy source

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:24 am

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sh4EA_1603508085
"file deleted"

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:20 am

"file deleted"
It was talk about pictures of "stuff we cant describe because we are being delicate" about Hunter and his niece, one picture where "she was Horizontal, I will say that."

Ya, it was where they were implying a lot of shit without saying it because they don't want to be sued for making shit up.

Also, the woman's contributor's hair was horrible.

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Sugar Magnolia wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:20 am

"file deleted"
The "trustworthy source" source was OAN One America News - it was not an official clip.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

OMG :lol:
Borat @BoratSagdiyev

Trump very careful who he let into his events and house. No Covid test necessary - High 5!

Lani

Post by Lani »

I was dozing off during Seth Myers last night when an ad came on with Trump ranting about the Hunter/Joe Biden criminal family. China, Ukraine, etc. I thought "oh shit they're going there big time!" I've googled to find it, but maybe it was a comedy skit? Then I saw the DJT Jr. screech posted here, and it was very much like the ad.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Oh myyy. Fox blasphemy, off with her head! :lol:
‘Our Interview Is Now OVER’: Giuliani Erupts on Fox’s Kennedy Over Biden, Shouts at Her for ‘Outrageous Defamation’
By Josh FeldmanOct 27th, 2020, 8:58 pm

Rudy Giuliani exploded in a heated interview with Fox Business host Kennedy Tuesday night when she threw out a comparison between his actions and those of the author of the infamous Trump dossier. Kennedy opened her show by saying Biden “should explain himself to the American people” on his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings because “we do have a right to know what he and his son were doing and how much they made doing it.” “Instead, he keeps dodging questions,” she added.

She spoke with Giuliani about when he got the information he has touted about Hunter Biden and the laptop in question. Giuliani said “we’re constantly finding new documents” regarding the Biden family. Kennedy asked him about his work with Andriy Derkach, “who’s believed to be a Russian asset,” and asked Giuliani about the claim from Derkach about a supposed second laptop. “Why is he saying that? Because he did have other laptops. I know of two others that are in the possession of other people,” Giuliani said.

As Kennedy questioned Giuliani about the circumstances of him obtaining and sharing this information, and Giuliani claimed there’s photos of underage girls on the computer, Kennedy said, “We will have the people in our news departments verify all of this, because it sounds like there may be something here that is fishy that is causing Americans — giving them pause, and now there’s stuff that might’ve been completely adulterated over the 18 months, and some could say that you were acting like Christopher Steele, that you were abstracting information because…”

The comparison to Steele, author of the infamous Trump dossier, really set Giuliani off.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I was acting like Christopher Steele?!” he said.

“That’s what it sounds like,” Kennedy said.

“You better apologize for that,” Giuliani fired back.

“I’m accusing you of acting in a capacity to Christopher Steele, and that you were going back and forth between Ukraine and the United States…” Kennedy said as Giuliani went off.

“Similar to a CROOK?!” Giuliani said. “What you are saying is an outrageous defamation of me, of my reputation! Every single thing is here! And I want you to look at it, and then you apologize to me!”

“I came on your show in good faith to give you evidence that has been withheld from the American people. And I get defamed. That is outrageous!” he continued.

“Alright, you you still working on behalf of the president?” Kennedy asked.

“I think our interview is now over. I don’t talk to people who accuse me…” he started.

Kennedy jumped in briefly and referenced the last time they appeared on camera together.

“This may be the last time we’ll be on camera, ’cause I don’t let people call me Christopher Steele, I’m sorry. Christopher Steele is a criminal! You’re asserting that I’m a criminal!”

“I’m asserting that eastern Europe is a cesspool and American politics…” Kennedy started.

“I did not get them from eastern Europe,” Giuliani said. “You are now repeating lying propaganda from the Democratic National Committee and the crooked Biden family.”

At one point he said, “You think [the New York Post is] printing false material? You think Rupert Murdoch would let them print false material? Just because I gave it to them. You think I’m an idiot that I’m going to print false material?”

Video from Fox Business at the link.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/our-intervi ... efamation/

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

At one point he said, “You think [the New York Post is] printing false material? Yes. You think Rupert Murdoch would let them print false material? Obviously yes. Just because I gave it to them. You think I’m an idiot that I’m going to print false material? Categorically, 100% yes.
Also I'm getting quite sick of his throwing around claims like "Christopher Steele is a criminal!" when he knows full well that Steele has not even been charged with a crime. Yeah, he's never going to clear the actual malice standard for defamation of a public figure, but I wouldn't mind seeing the NY Bar go after his license. It's high time Rudy got the boot from my profession.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

He is accusing the host of defamation while he does the same thing to Steele.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

Well, heck, she accused him of being like Christopher Steele.

And Christopher Steele is a highly respected former British intelligence agent. who did a great job investigating Russian ties to Psychobozo before the 2016 election.

Giuliani wants you to know he's not a highly respected anything. He's a sleazy, corrupt, incompetent moron who thought that sucking up to Psychobozo would bring him some sort of benefit, and who was filmed reaching into his pants to straighten out his penis so that if he got an erection it wouldn't be folded in half (which can be painful).

So, umm ... yeah. Comparing him to a respectable person was a low blow. Bad lady! :madguy:

Twelve years!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Orlylicious wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 am Oh myyy. Fox blasphemy, off with her head! :lol:
‘Our Interview Is Now OVER’: Giuliani Erupts on Fox’s Kennedy Over Biden, Shouts at Her for ‘Outrageous Defamation’

Rudy Giuliani exploded in a heated interview with Fox Business host Kennedy Tuesday night when she threw out a comparison between his actions and those of the author of the infamous Trump dossier. Kennedy opened her show by saying Biden “should explain himself to the American people” on his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings because “we do have a right to know what he and his son were doing and how much they made doing it.” “Instead, he keeps dodging questions,” she added.
:snippity:
Can we substitute the name Trump and spawns in above, please :?:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

So I guess he was on tucker carlson and I'm now convinced that Bobulinski is scamming the right wing. He keeps bringing up having a q level clearance.

jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

So, Qanon? ;)

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Orlylicious wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:56 am Oh myyy. Fox blasphemy, off with her head! :lol:

She spoke with Giuliani about when he got the information he has touted about Hunter Biden and the laptop in question. Giuliani said “we’re constantly finding new documents” regarding the Biden family. Kennedy asked him about his work with Andriy Derkach, “who’s believed to be a Russian asset,” and asked Giuliani about the claim from Derkach about a supposed second laptop. “Why is he saying that? Because he did have other laptops. I know of two others that are in the possession of other people,” Giuliani said.

As Kennedy questioned Giuliani about the circumstances of him obtaining and sharing this information, and Giuliani claimed there’s photos of underage girls on the computer, Kennedy said, “We will have the people in our news departments verify all of this, because it sounds like there may be something here that is fishy that is causing Americans — giving them pause, and now there’s stuff that might’ve been completely adulterated over the 18 months, and some could say that you were acting like Christopher Steele, that you were abstracting information because…”

The comparison to Steele, author of the infamous Trump dossier, really set Giuliani off.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I was acting like Christopher Steele?!” he said.

“That’s what it sounds like,” Kennedy said.

“You better apologize for that,” Giuliani fired back.

“I’m accusing you of acting in a capacity to Christopher Steele, and that you were going back and forth between Ukraine and the United States…” Kennedy said as Giuliani went off.

“Similar to a CROOK?!” Giuliani said. “What you are saying is an outrageous defamation of me, of my reputation! Every single thing is here! And I want you to look at it, and then you apologize to me!”

“I came on your show in good faith to give you evidence that has been withheld from the American people. And I get defamed. That is outrageous!” he continued.

“Alright, you you still working on behalf of the president?” Kennedy asked.

“I think our interview is now over. I don’t talk to people who accuse me…” he started.

Kennedy jumped in briefly and referenced the last time they appeared on camera together.

“This may be the last time we’ll be on camera, ’cause I don’t let people call me Christopher Steele, I’m sorry. Christopher Steele is a criminal! You’re asserting that I’m a criminal!”

“I’m asserting that eastern Europe is a cesspool and American politics…” Kennedy started.

“I did not get them from eastern Europe,” Giuliani said. “You are now repeating lying propaganda from the Democratic National Committee and the crooked Biden family.”

At one point he said, “You think [the New York Post is] printing false material? You think Rupert Murdoch would let them print false material? Just because I gave it to them. You think I’m an idiot that I’m going to print false material?”

Video from Fox Business at the link.
"You think I’m an idiot that I’m going to print false material?” Obviously it was a rhetorical question much in the same way that "does a bear crap in the woods."

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Is Jacob Wohl running this operation? :blackeye: :lol:
MAGA scrambles to repair the Hunter Biden narrative
Instead of publishing the more salacious allegations, conservative media has been more focused on covering alleged suppression of the story.
By TINA NGUYEN 10/28/2020 04:30 AM EDT

Weeks ago, when Rudy Giuluani first threw the contents of Hunter Biden’s alleged laptop online, he promised a trove of even more damning information 10 days before the election. Yet with less than a week to go, Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, is still moving down the conservative media food chain, looking for takers. The Wall Street Journal and Fox News have both reported finding no evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden benefited from the Hunter Biden business dealings that have drawn scrutiny. More explicitly pro-Trump media outlets — OAN, Breitbart, Newsmax — have mostly shied away from publishing fresher, more salacious allegations. And conservative talking heads — pundits, politicians and loud MAGA Twitter personalities alike — have been more focused on the meta narrative around the laptop, arguing that mainstream media, social media companies and the deep state are conspiring to prevent President Donald Trump’s reelection by suppressing the story.

When Breitbart did touch on new revelations, it preemptively distanced itself, carefully framing a fresh trove of emails as an independent investigation by Peter Schweizer, author of “Clinton Cash,” the 2015 look into the Clinton family’s extensive foreign financial ties that made several overstated or inaccurate claims. So the story has gone elsewhere. Videos apparently showing Hunter Biden in compromising positions, allegedly obtained from the laptop, have been uploaded to a Chinese website owned partially by Steve Bannon, the former Trump aide who has been helping Giuliani. The explicit photos ended up on Gateway Pundit, a site known for promoting conspiracy theories about various Democratic figures. An email allegedly tying Hunter Biden to a Kazakh oligarch ended up in the British tabloid The Daily Mail, with only a passing mention of Biden. Other details have been published by outlets connected to prominent conservative super PACs.

Ultimately, the bulk of fresh allegations have been reduced to public statements from Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, who found a willing partner in Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday night. Bobulinski got an extensive, 45-minute segment to lay out his case to Carlson’s millions of viewers. Yet elsewhere, Giuliani has groused on his podcast, “Common Sense,” that the public can only find out the truth from him, “because I'm not allowed on main television to tell you these things.” It’s not the way Trumpworld would have wanted it. As much disdain as the president’s supporters have for the media, their ultimate goal was to place a story in a well-known, conservative-leaning outlet that conclusively showed Biden profiting off his son’s business deals. Doing so would simultaneously establish the conservative media’s journalistic prowess and bolster MAGA claims of mainstream media bias.

But no A-list conservative outlet has published anything living up to those claims. Instead, these outlets have turned their firepower toward other reliable topics: social media bias; deep state plots; and the media’s failure to cover a story they themselves have backed away from, leaving Giuliani and Bobulinski to sell the story to the fringe. “I think we're seeing a tactic of something like flooding the zone,” said Chris Loofte, the senior editor of First Draft, a nonprofit that works to combat disinformation. “And it could be backfiring, in that all of these leads are circulating, but none of them are really getting all the attention that would be required for an outlet like The Wall Street Journal to give them any attention.”

A group of Trump allies initially tried to give the story to The Wall Street Journal in the hopes of an exposé, according to The New York Times. But as the Journal reviewed the Hunter Biden documents, Giuliani and Bobulinski started to push every part of the story everywhere — first in the New York Post, then across OAN, Newsmax and whatever outlet would take their content. Then a second trove of emails dropped, given to Schweizer and published on Breitbart. But with bits and pieces of the entire Hunter Biden narrative floating across the conservative mediasphere, few people on the right have been able to explain who, exactly, did what, on behalf of whom. Last week, Sebastian Gorka, a former White House official and conservative radio host, asked Bannon on his radio show, when the bombshell was coming. “Steve, I implore you, we are 15 days out from the election. When is the big shoe drop going to drop?” he asked. At that point, though, the majority of the Hunter story had, in fact, already dropped.

Even the president himself has had a hard time citing the convoluted storyline, making arcane references during the last debate, randomly bringing up pieces of the story during his rallies, and referring, frequently, to the “laptop from hell” but not explaining what’s actually on the device. You know the laptop? You know what it’s called? I said it last night in Wisconsin. It’s called the laptop from hell. Right?” Trump declared Sunday night at a rally in Manchester, N.H. “That laptop. That laptop is not good.”
The timeline is certainly working against Trump’s allies, though. About 70 million Americans have already cast their votes. And with less than a week left before the election, the window for conservatives to center around a singular narrative about Hunter Biden’s alleged crimes — and how they actually connect with Joe Biden — is closing by the day. On Tuesday night, Bobulinski made his final pitch to America. Appearing on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show, he laid out his claims about the Biden family’s business dealings with China in 2017, flashing emails, texts and documents. It was his attempt to paint a coherent narrative: “Joe Biden and the Biden family are compromised,” he told Carlson. The appearance brought immediate gratification to the conservative world, ranging from calls to investigate Biden to calls for the story to break out of the right-wing echo chamber. “One rule” should govern: However news organizations dealt w/ allegations of Russian collusion w/ @realDonaldTrump, it should deal w/these,” tweeted prominent conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. And Trump immediately picked up on it at a Tuesday night rally.

“Some bad news just came out on Biden,” he said, referencing Bobulinski's just-concluded appearance. “You’ll find out about it tomorrow.” A few minutes later, Trump ticked through a synopsis of the interview, reading it off the teleprompter. "Lock him up," the crowd chanted. Still, over on the Fox Business Network on Tuesday night, Giuliani was threatening to storm off the set of Lisa Kennedy Montgomery’s show mid-interview, after the host compared his allegations to the mostly unverified Russian dossier. “You are now repeating lying propaganda — I think our interview is now over," he shouted, starting to tear off his microphone and flapping his hands in anger, before agreeing to stay until the end of the segment.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/2 ... den-433131

Return to “Elections 2020”