Post by realist »

realist wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:04 pm
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:47 pm
Is his brother Leonard Daneman? :daydream:
Probably not ... ""Scott Stedman
@ScottMStedman
·
11h
In running this down, John Paul MacIssac's brother works in the beer industry. Why the hell is he looking at Hunter Biden's laptop?
The latest version of this story has gone down in flames. What are they hiding?"

ImageX 4 ImageX36
realist

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Post by realist »

And then there's this: Makes even less sense.

"16hScott Stedman@ScottMStedman·
I thought the FBI had the computer? Why does Rudy have it now? And why does he have the password?"
https://twitter.com/ScottMS.../status/1 ... 5989280769...

ImageX 4 ImageX36
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

That interview up thread here with Rudy by a journalist who was trying to be responsible told me mostly of what I need to know.

Rudy (like Trump) thinks he can just shovel garbage out and the news is supposed to parrot everything. It's like Trump's refusal to disavow Qanon and instead saying something to the effect "let people make up their own minds". Average Joe citizens don't have the time to investigate every wild claim -- that''s why we expect leaders to not feed us manure and the firewall is journalists that we need to help hold our leaders accountable.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

neonzx wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:58 pm That interview up thread here with Rudy by a journalist who was trying to be responsible told me mostly of what I need to know.

Rudy (like Trump) thinks he can just shovel garbage out and the news is supposed to parrot everything. It's like Trump's refusal to disavow Qanon and instead saying something to the effect "let people make up their own minds". Average Joe citizens don't have the time to investigate every wild claim -- that''s why we expect leaders to not feed us manure and the firewall is journalists that we need to help hold our leaders accountable.
:winner:

Well said.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news ... -853krxgtz
Hares Youssef claims he was promised a US visa in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, writes Manveen Rana.

After an election campaign built on attacking the reputation of his rival’s son, Donald Trump is facing calls for a new legal investigation into his activities in Ukraine where he and his associates were looking for dirt on Hunter Biden.

The Stories of our Times podcast has spoken to a Ukrainian businessman who has admitted, for the first time, that he was asked to lie about Hunter Biden’s business dealings to damage Joe Biden’s reputation. In return, he was promised a US visa and legal immunity.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Josie Ensor
@Josiensor
Wow: "I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman. Hares Youssef claims he was promised a US visa and legal immunity in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign

I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman

After an election campaign built on attacking the reputation of his rival’s son, Donald Trump is facing calls for a new legal investigation into his activities in Ukraine where he and his associates
thetimes.co.uk

Hares Youssef, a Syrian who had his US visa revoked, was an adviser to former Ukrainian president Viktor Yushchenko, He claims he was asked to invent links between Hunter Biden and a business deal with one of his former associates that had gone wrong 2/

It seems almost every one of the witnesses and claimants Rudy Giuliani manages to rustle up have criminal pasts - or something major to gain - from collaborating 3/

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Sequoia32

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Post by Sequoia32 »

Federal criminal investigation into Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings in China
After pausing in the months before the election, federal authorities are now actively investigating the business dealings of Hunter Biden, a person with knowledge of the probe said. His father, President-elect Joe Biden, is not implicated.

Now that the election is over, the investigation is entering a new phase. Federal prosecutors in Delaware, working with the IRS Criminal Investigation agency and the FBI, are taking overt steps such as issuing subpoenas and seeking interviews, the person with knowledge said.

Activity in the investigation had been largely dormant in recent months due to Justice Department guidelines prohibiting overt actions that could affect an election, the person said.
CNN contacted Biden's attorney and the campaign this week seeking comment about the investigation. On Wednesday, they released a statement acknowledging the probe.

"I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney's Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs. I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors," Hunter Biden said in a statement.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics ... index.html

Meet the US Attorney
Feb 5, 2020 — David C. Weiss was appointed by President Trump to serve as the United States Attorney for the District of Delaware...

So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

The John Paul Mac Isaac complaint against Twitter is here:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 82.1.0.pdf

It's a stupid complaint. He alleges that Twitter did .5M damage to him by labeling posts about the Biden laptop to be about "hacked material" thereby labeling him as a hacker.

Among other obvious defects, asserting that the material in question included hacked material is not an assertion that Mac Isaac is the person who illicitly obtained the material.

One of the reasons why the Hunter Biden laptop stuff does not get a lot of traction is the entirely unaccounted for origin and chain of custody of the alleged laptop in question. A leading theory is that it was constructed from hacked material in which said unauthorized access and construction had NOTHING to do with Mac Isaac. By referring to it as "hacked material" I, for one, had not assumed that Twitter was intended to suggest that Mac Isaac was the hacker.

Mac Isaac strikes me (and struck me when I dealt with him) as a not particularly bright guy, and it seems he has fallen into the welcoming hands of people who are not his friends.

Thanks pal.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 11.46.20 AM.png
I'll give him a pass on the $75,000 requirement, since elsewhere he claims damages of $500k.

But c'mon dude, it's called DIVERSITY jurisdiction because you need parties from two DIFFERENT states.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks pal.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 11.55.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 11.55.39 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks pal.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Weeks of deafening silence - I want to know asap what the FBI is doing with that laptop that they received months ago with all the incriminating stuff against Hunter Biden. Where is all the evidence that will finally make Joe Biden disappear and Donald take up his second term? Has the Deep State and Soros haunted the investigators? What is happening at the DOJ - it's the T dynasty in control?!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse, and 4 granddogs and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:43 pm Weeks of deafening silence - I want to know asap what the FBI is doing with that laptop that they received months YEARS ago with all the incriminating stuff against Hunter Biden. WHERE?????? is all the evidence that will finally make Joe Biden disappear and Donald take up his second term? Has the DEEP STATE and Soros haunted the investigators? WHAT is happening at the DOJ - it's the T dynasty in control?!
FIFY :-D. Pshew, I feel better!

"Why Iron-man and why not Fe-male? This joke is not for everyone." - Monde Mobsinner Bakaqana to The Science Nerds on Twitter.
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Res Ipsa wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 am
I'll give him a pass on the $75,000 requirement, since elsewhere he claims damages of $500k.

But c'mon dude, it's called DIVERSITY jurisdiction because you need parties from two DIFFERENT states.
You libel Mr Mac Isaac by dramatically understating his worth. Twice. So by poot math at least that's a billion lawsuit coming your way.

500M.png

Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Lansdowne wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:10 pm
Res Ipsa wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:50 am

You libel Mr Mac Isaac by dramatically understating his worth. Twice. So by poot math at least that's a billion lawsuit coming your way.

500M.png
Was this a GIL case? It has all the markings of one, including using a Florida court (state or federal).

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

Northland10 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:40 pm
Was this a GIL case? It has all the markings of one, including using a Florida court (state or federal).
I do not know to what "GIL" is meant to refer. The complaint is linked above and here:

Thanks pal.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Res Ipsa wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:32 pm
Northland10 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:40 pm
I do not know to what "GIL" is meant to refer. The complaint is linked above and here:

GIL = Grossly Inappropriate Larry = Larry Klayman

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Res Ipsa wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:28 am The John Paul Mac Isaac complaint against Twitter is here:

It's a stupid complaint. He alleges that Twitter did .5M damage to him by labeling posts about the Biden laptop to be about "hacked material" thereby labeling him as a hacker.
According to an article I read, Isaac gave a copy of the hard drive to Guiliani after reporting it to the FBI. If that's true, that suggests a pre-existing connection between the two, or else how and why would this dude give it to him?

Also, if true, that means he's guilty of a severe breach of customer confidentiality, which makes him an utter turd. It's one thing to share personal data with law enforcement, it's completely uncalled for to share it with an unrelated third party.
► Show Spoiler

I've heard this bull before.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

DejaMoo wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:18 pm
According to an article I read, Isaac gave a copy of the hard drive to Guiliani after reporting it to the FBI. If that's true, that suggests a pre-existing connection between the two, or else how and why would this dude give it to him?

Also, if true, that means he's guilty of a severe breach of customer confidentiality, which makes him an utter turd. It's one thing to share personal data with law enforcement, it's completely uncalled for to share it with an unrelated third party.
1. Mac Isaac's accounts of the exact sequence of events have not been consistent. It is not clear whether that is just the usual sort of lack of attention to narrative detail that people tend to exhibit, or whether it is something else.

2. The shop's service terms deem unclaimed equipment to be abandoned property if the repairs are not paid for and the equipment not picked up. A repair shop taking a possessory lien of this kind in the event of non-payment is not unusual.

I have dealt with this guy, and he is a little flakey, which is why I did not ultimately entrust my mac laptop to him to do a drive upgrade.

The broad outline of his story is thus:

(a) A man dropped off one or more laptops with damage, and wanted data recovered onto a portable drive. Mac Isaac is visually impaired and cannot positively identify who that man was.

(b) The laptop(s) had Biden foundation stickers on them.

(c) The equipment was not picked up and the repairs not paid. He made attempts to contact the owner which failed.

(d) He then took a look at things on the drive. In the belief he found evidence of a crime, he provided the laptop(s) to the FBI and kept a backup. (as one does)

(e) After several months and no apparent criminal indictments or action by the FBI, he sought out Rudy Giuliani with the backup he kept. (as one does)

Beyond those broad outlines, there are inconsistent versions of the story from both Mac Isaac and Giuliani. However, even the broad outline makes no sense.

Technical service providers do sometimes encounter evidence of various sorts of criminal activity. What one does in those circumstances is provide the information to law enforcement and move on. You don't keep a backup copy and you don't go off on some independent adventure with it.

However, this guy was a Trump humper from the get go, and identified himself as such on social media. He was, at best, the perfect dupe for a scheme to cock up a mixture of actual stolen data and fake data to construct a pre-history of the equipment that would be, at least, "pretty good".

Everything that has been circulated has come from the backup he claims to have made before turning the original equipment over to the FBI, so information such as the serialization of parts, etc., from the original equipment is not available.

Remarkably, the time that someone dropped off the "Hunter Biden laptop" at the shop of a visually-impaired Trump humper is entirely consistent with the timeline of Rudy Giuliani and associates seeking to construct fake incriminating information about Hunter Biden. I believe that the impeachment proceeding caused persons involved to believe that going forward with the plan would not be a good idea. However, in the last desperate weeks of the losing campaign, Rudy couldn't help himself. That's why the sequence of "who did Isaac contact and when" has been revised a few times.

It was entirely foolish of them to come out with "here's the incriminating Hunter Biden stuff" when the president had already been put through the ringer on parts of the plan to produce "the incriminating Hunter Biden stuff".

Thanks pal.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Hunter Biden still is neither president-elect nor president.

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:23 pm Hunter Biden still is neither president-elect nor president.
He was almost certainly playing the part of bait in an FBI fishing expedition to see if Russian agents were stupid enough to try a direct-to-DVD sequel to BUTTERY MAILZ.

And they were, and as this thread seems to indicate, plenty of otherwise rational Americans were all too eager to play along. Though thankfully, just enough Americans resisted the agitprop this time around so we didn’t repeat our collective error from 2016.

There is nothing here.

In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu
Foggy

Post by Foggy »

:homophone: wringer

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Northland10

Post by Northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:23 am :homophone: wringer
Their is nothing hear.

Oh wait...

Their done be nothin' hear.

North-land: of the family 10.5

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Elections 2020”