Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Post by Orlylicious »

Hated to create this topic but there's going to be a ton of bullsh*t between now and Election Day.

Troll Jack Posobiec joins Peter Schweitzer & others in their hail mary to try and disrupt the 2020 election. Trying the same damn playbook. But this time, Americans and the media are much more skeptical. If this material is stolen, they'll face consequences. Reported their tweets bragging about this and others are joining in. They are so scared and desperate they'll use Russian propaganda to try to get their way. Fu*k you, Jack & Peter.

They intend to drip drip drip items allegedly from Hunter Biden's hard drive. They've posted a first document to Scribd.

From all accounts, this info is sketchy at best. Even the NY Post reporters didn't want their names on it, so a girl who was a Hannity intern was bylined on her very first story.

Numerous experts are saying this is Russian disinformation at best.

Useful Idiot (term of art) Rudy:
Rudy W. Giuliani @RudyGiuliani 10h

The Hunter Biden hard drive is authenticated by:

The NY Post,

My attorney Bob Costello

A receipt SIGNED BY HUNTER BIDEN.

It’s also been authenticated by Biden’s attorney who called the merchant a day before it appeared and asked for Hunter Biden’s computer.
Don Moynihan @donmoyn 9h

This is pretty damning. Bannon & Giuliani met with NY Post editors to drop their Hunter Biden story. Veteran reporters refused to allow their name to be attached to it because they did not think the story held up.
The offices of The New York Post. Staff members had concerns about the reliability of a front-page article’s sources and its late-campaign timing.
New York Post Published Hunter Biden Report Amid Newsroom Doubts
Some reporters withheld their bylines and questioned the credibility of an article that made the tabloid’s front page on Wednesday.

New York Post Published Hunter Biden Report Amid Newsroom Doubts
Some reporters withheld their bylines and questioned the credibility of an article that made the tabloid’s front page on Wednesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/busi ... biden.html
Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec 3h
It begins

Matthew Tyrmand @MatthewTyrmand 3h

One string of 26,740. Lots more coming....
Jack Posobiec @JackPosobiec Oct 16

Massive Hunter Biden drop from a top-notch team:

@peterschweizer

@seamusbruner

@MatthewTyrmand

Sick vicious bastards.

Poso.JPG

Poso 2.JPG

Poso 3.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
much ado

Re: Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops

Post by much ado »

[Reposting to this thread.]

Interesting NYT article about the internal machinations surrounding publication of the NY Post article...

NYT: New York Post Published Hunter Biden Report Amid Newsroom Doubts
The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.
:snippity:
Top editors met on Oct. 11 to discuss how to use the material provided by Mr. Giuliani. The group included the tabloid veteran Colin Allan, known as Col; Stephen Lynch, The Post’s editor in chief; and Michelle Gotthelf, the digital editor in chief, according to a person with knowledge of the meeting. Mr. Allan, who was The Post’s editor in chief from 2001 to 2016 and returned last year as an adviser, urged his colleagues to move quickly, the person said.

As deadline approached, editors pressed staff members to add their bylines to the story — and at least one aside from Mr. Golding refused, two Post journalists said. A Post spokeswoman had no comment on how the article was written or edited.

Headlined “BIDEN SECRET E-MAILS,” the article appeared Wednesday with two bylines: Emma-Jo Morris, a deputy politics editor who joined the paper after four years at the Murdoch-owned Fox News, and Gabrielle Fonrouge, a Post reporter since 2014.
:snippity:
Ms. Morris did not have a bylined article in The Post before Wednesday, a search of its website showed. She arrived at the tabloid in April after working as an associate producer on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show, according to her LinkedIn profile. Her Instagram account, which was set to private on Wednesday, included photos of her posing with the former Trump administration members Mr. Bannon and Sarah Huckabee Sanders, as well as Roger J. Stone Jr., a friend and former campaign adviser to Mr. Trump. (In July, the president commuted the sentence of Mr. Stone on seven felonies.)

Ms. Fonrouge had little to do with the reporting or writing of the article, said three people with knowledge of how it was prepared. She learned that her byline was on the story only after it was published, the people said.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

There is on Youtube a channel "Donald J Trump" run by the campaign (individual-1 would not even know how to take a picture himself).

Their newest creation that Youtube suggested to me (before I didn't even realize that channel existed) claims:

"Joe Biden refuses to answer question about FBI seizing son's laptop" in the title, while the description adds "last year. "

It's actually just Biden walking away from a location while reporters are screaming questions.

I would dearly like to have that clip matched up with individual-1 walking away from WH press conferences, or in the WH garden getting away from burning questions.

PS. I would not be surprised to read that the short video clip had been manipulated with a voiceover.
Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: LDIT Supporters are "Shooketh"! -- Ali Akbar 11/29/20 #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Thanks Much Ado, I hadn't seen that (posted in another topic). Apparently, Bruce Golding has deleted his Twitter account as well. These people are so unpatriotic, can't stand them.

Michael McFaul @McFaul

Avatar: LDIT's Post-election #FAIL record in court. And hey, don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon! Returns 2021. TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS[/b]
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney - I am not your lawyer, and my posts do not constitute legal advice

Post by fierceredpanda »

This is all disgusting, but Twitter is having a field day mocking Ron Johnson with fake allegations of horrifying things he has done and pleas for someone to start an investigation.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Azastan

Post by Azastan »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Azastan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:08 am
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin »

Throw sh*t against the wall with a hope that something sticks
Desperation

Pre Donnie, "classic" political Repub shenanigans playbook in the olde days would have seen this as a real haymaker. That no longer works as no one believes any of the sh*t they come up with however when you have nothing else, Try, Try and Fail Again.

It's also cheap, had a good potential cost - benefit ratio previously and fits right in with the insane rabid mind set of the true believers like Giuliani et-al/

Expect the traditional "Well their i no smoke without fire...is there...?" when the thing continues to fail
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hidden Content
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

I’ve seen some of the Trumper trolls posting that one of the recipients of the emails (business partner of Hunter) has verified that the email is authentic. Did they release real emails with some doctored ones that are supposed to be the smoking gun? I’d love to see Rudy, Bannon, and the other rat fuckers charged with stealing and releasing real emails AND whatever other charges for the fake emails. :pray: :pray:
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Mr Brolin wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:40 am Throw sh*t against the wall with a hope that something sticks
Desperation
That's how I see it. :smoking:
I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

jemcanada wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:05 am I’ve seen some of the Trumper trolls posting that one of the recipients of the emails (business partner of Hunter) has verified that the email is authentic. Did they release real emails with some doctored ones that are supposed to be the smoking gun? I’d love to see Rudy, Bannon, and the other rat fuckers charged with stealing and releasing real emails AND whatever other charges for the fake emails. :pray: :pray:
Always ask for a link to verify their assertions. Almost always you will get told to google for the information.
Hidden Content
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Azastan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:16 am
jemcanada wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:05 am I’ve seen some of the Trumper trolls posting that one of the recipients of the emails (business partner of Hunter) has verified that the email is authentic. Did they release real emails with some doctored ones that are supposed to be the smoking gun? I’d love to see Rudy, Bannon, and the other rat fuckers charged with stealing and releasing real emails AND whatever other charges for the fake emails. :pray: :pray:
Always ask for a link to verify their assertions. Almost always you will get told to google for the information.
Hidden Content
Yep, I did see the name Bevan in the comments that I was referring to. I really don’t believe anything they say, but thought maybe they did put in some real emails to be able to say “see! They’re real emails.” Thanks for the info! They really seem to use a lot of felons to try to prove that Biden shouldn’t be elected because he and his son Are felons. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

I have two friends on facebook who constantly post about this "story". Asking why the media isn't debunking it and isn't talking about it. Don't have the heart to tell them how little sense it makes and how they've fallen for bullshit. One of them is a guy who constantly posts links from known satire websites that he thinks is real like "obamachaser" or whatever it's called.
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 am I have two friends on facebook who constantly post about this "story". Asking why the media isn't debunking it and isn't talking about it. Don't have the heart to tell them how little sense it makes and how they've fallen for bullshit. One of them is a guy who constantly posts links from known satire websites that he thinks is real like "obamachaser" or whatever it's called.
Tell him about the Babylon Bee. I hear that Trump strongly recommends it. :lol: :lol:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

The goal is to make people who might have voted for Biden be so disgusted that they stay home.

cf, The noble* Jim Comey
No matter where you go, there you are! :towel:
ImageImageImage
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've read that mixing real documents in with faked ones is standard Russian disinfo procedure.
ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Location: Home to gators, pythons and now trump. trump is the only one that scares me.

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 am I have two friends on facebook who constantly post about this "story". Asking why the media isn't debunking it and isn't talking about it. Don't have the heart to tell them how little sense it makes and how they've fallen for bullshit. One of them is a guy who constantly posts links from known satire websites that he thinks is real like "obamachaser" or whatever it's called.
One (probably former) friend posted fake crap (in the comments) on my FB page and when I responded with reliable links to back up my original post, her response was laughing face emojis. When I asked for her sources, I got more laughing face emojis and a comment that we'll have to "agree to disagree." In what I think shocked her, my response was a firm, "NO. Unless you can provide me with a reliable source for your allegations, I will not agree to disagree with you." It went downhill from there.
ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada

Post by jemcanada »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:05 am
One (probably former) friend posted fake crap (in the comments) on my FB page and when I responded with reliable links to back up my original post, her response was laughing face emojis. When I asked for her sources, I got more laughing face emojis and a comment that we'll have to "agree to disagree." In what I think shocked her, my response was a firm, "NO. Unless you can provide me with a reliable source for your allegations, I will not agree to disagree with you." It went downhill from there.
Sorry you probably lost a friend, but I don’t blame you. I have no patience for this willfully ignorant idiots any longer.
Azastan

Post by Azastan »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:50 am The goal is to make people who might have voted for Biden be so disgusted that they stay home.

cf, The noble* Jim Comey
That worked in the last election. My first reaction now would be, "why should I believe anything these people say THIS close to the election, if they supposedly knew about this months ago?".

I'd be even more determined to get rid of the people who would withhold information like this so as to better their chances for election, rather than actually actively pursue arrest and conviction.
Foggy
Avatar: Silly engineers have been using 3D printers to make Godzilla arms for chickens.

Post by Foggy »

Now we've gone from "the shop owner couldn't swear that Hunter was the one who dropped off the laptop" to "Hunter Biden was drunk when he dropped it off."

I hope y'all are still wearing your seat belts!
Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy »

Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:19 am Now we've gone from "the shop owner couldn't swear that Hunter was the one who dropped off the laptop" to "Hunter Biden was drunk when he dropped it off."
Added detail makes it more believable doncha know.

Fogbow is giving this "story" far more attention than is the rest of the world.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Foggy wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:19 am Now we've gone from "the shop owner couldn't swear that Hunter was the one who dropped off the laptop" to "Hunter Biden was drunk when he dropped it off."
Ya you have to be pretty drunk to get lost enough to drop off a laptop in Delaware when you live in Los Angelus. :think:

p0rtia wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:50 am The goal is to make people who might have voted for Biden be so disgusted that they stay home.

cf, The noble* Jim Comey
I saw a "When you wanted coke but they only have Pepsi" post on facebook this morning, with a pic of Bernie and AOC as the Coke, and biden/harris as the Pepsi. Same shit, same reason.
The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I popped into F&F to see what they're saying. I sensed some real frustration that MSM isn't taking the bait.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Kendra wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:16 pm I popped into F&F to see what they're saying. I sensed some real frustration that MSM isn't taking the bait.
And it used to be so easy! :crying:

They only have 15 days left. :crying:

Return to “Elections 2020”