Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

FiveAcres

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by FiveAcres »

FrenchToastEmergency wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:55 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:46 am
LM K wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:13 am Screenshot_20210918-001229.png
... and, for a favored few, an appearance on www.sorryantivaxxer.com
Or r/HermanCainAward on Reddit!
If she actually gets awarded I think it will break r/HermanCainAward.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:54 pm I hope the bitch suffers, up to and including the ultimate suffering if the Great White Sky Daddy so decrees.

Softly and Tenderly=Herman is waiting
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I have 37 followers on Twitter, not bragging, just a fact. I'm a BIG DEAL. For reasons unknown, my little tweet yesterday about Loopy Loomer getting COVID has 169,000 impressions and 1800 retweets.

And I don't think it was nearly as funny as my Irony Meters visible from the Rings of Saturn" post on Empty Gee saying she was the most effective person in Congress.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Never had covid, much less a bad case, but I've had a bad cold, bad flu, bad food poisoning and none of those involved outright pain. Discomfort, nausea, vomiting, aches including headaches, sure, but not pain worth bitching about to the world. I've also had a gallbladder so badly inflamed I needed emergent surgery. I've given birth twice and had thumb joint replacement, which is literally thumb amputation and reattachment with a rolled up slice of forearm tendon as my new joint space replacement. So I think I know pain.

So I wonder what pain she's talking about. I can imagine breathing being difficult and uncomfortable, but if breathing is painful, she needs hospitalization, not horse dewormer.

Not that I want her wasting a bed that a more deserving patient may need.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:36 am Never had covid, much less a bad case, but I've had a bad cold, bad flu, bad food poisoning and none of those involved outright pain. Discomfort, nausea, vomiting, aches including headaches, sure, but not pain worth bitching about to the world. I've also had a gallbladder so badly inflamed I needed emergent surgery. I've given birth twice and had thumb joint replacement, which is literally thumb amputation and reattachment with a rolled up slice of forearm tendon as my new joint space replacement. So I think I know pain.

So I wonder what pain she's talking about. I can imagine breathing being difficult and uncomfortable, but if breathing is painful, she needs hospitalization, not horse dewormer.

Not that I want her wasting a bed that a more deserving patient may need.
Yikes! I'm sorry you've been through all that!

Pain is definitely part of covid. And you're correct; Loomer likely needs hospitalization. And I agree, she doesn't deserve a bed.

Anyone who has pain when breathing needs the ER. My sister said that covid patients can go from walking and talking in the morning to a vent 8 hours later.

Loomer should have gone to the ER instead of tweeting (unless doc told her to stay home). Now that ER treatment takes 6-24 hours after arrival at the ER, there's no time to waste.

But that would interfer with her grift.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

Damn! I forgot Loomer is in Florida!

I forgot she's been banned from Twitter.

Does anyone have an update?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Although she's banned from twitter, a lot of people were tweeting her updates from another platform, but nothing since Sep 17. I wonder if she went to the hospital but doesn't want to admit it. If she were better, one would think she's be crowing about her home therapy.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 pm Although she's banned from twitter, a lot of people were tweeting her updates from another platform, but nothing since Sep 17. I wonder if she went to the hospital but doesn't want to admit it. If she were better, one would think she's be crowing about her home therapy.
:yeahthat:
LM K

Post by LM K »

She posted on the 18th. She haz a madz.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

"How DARE the Daily Mail suggest that I might have done a socially responsible thing?? I am SHOCKED!!"

May she suffer as she deserves. Karma, please.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I have vaccines and masks and I’m not recovering in bed because I haven’t gotten sick. How does that work?
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:27 pm "How DARE the Daily Mail suggest that I might have done a socially responsible thing?? I am SHOCKED!!"
I have my doubts that a plaintiff can win a defamation suit if the defendant suggested (whether intentionally, recklessly or negligently - whatever standard applies) that the plaintiff did the right thing. At least one Treatise takes the position that falsely representing that a person is a Democrat when they are in fact a Republican cannot constitute defamation because it lacks the "personal disgrace element:
The statement must allege something about the plaintiff which is considered harmful and which would very likely cause harm to someone’s reputation. A statement that some people might consider a bad thing is not necessarily enough. For example, falsely announcing to a crowded room that a party guest is a Democrat or a Republican may be insulting or offensive in some contexts. However, it lacks the personal disgrace element the courts usually insist on for a finding of defamation. Prosser, Wade, and Schwartz, Torts: Cases and Materials 850, n.4 (9th ed. 1994).
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LAURA LOOMER, [18.09.21 11:48]
If Dailymail.Com doesn’t issue an immediate retraction, I will sue them for their absolute lies.

I have NEVER told anyone to take the vaccine and I have never encouraged masking.

I do not support masking, and I do not support the COVID vaccine.

And I never will.

LAURA LOOMER, [19.09.21 10:32]
Woke up this morning and I’m starting to feel better.

I tested positive for COVID on Wednesday around 8:30 pm EST.

On Thursday I received the Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment around 10 am EST, and I immediately started taking Azithromyacin and Hydroxychloroquin (HCQ).

Since then, I have also taken Ivermectin, which has helped tremendously in getting rid of my cough.

There’s a reason the media is railing against Ivermectin, and that’s because it works and the media is desperate to maintain their false narrative that it’s somehow dangerous.

For supplementation, I’m also taking Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, NAC, and Quercitin. I also took Pepcid.

I recommend all of you create a COVID preparedness kit for your homes that have the medications you will need if you do get COVID.

My fever has kept coming and going these last few days, so I’ve also been taking some ibuprofen for the fever and inflammation. I still feel tired and nauseous, but I feel much better than I did on Thursday!

Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes.

Much to the media’s dismay, it looks like I’m going to live to see another day... unvaccinated, unmasked, and with full, natural immunity!

LAURA LOOMER, [19.09.21 11:13]
Definitely lost my sense of smell though. I can’t smell anything.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

She was dain bramaged before she got covid. This may be an improvement.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

My take: She’s a lying liar who lies. 🤥 I’m skeptical she has COVID.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:20 pm My take: She’s a lying liar who lies. 🤥 I’m skeptical she has COVID.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

You never know with Covid. Feel shitty for days then you start to feel good again, and then you die with no warning. At least that’s how I hope it goes for her. :bag:
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Who want's to tell her the reason the guy she's trying to primary, hasn't had a primary challenge the last two election cycles, is because the last time he had one he curb stomped him 60%-40%, double digit percentage is considered a landslide in elections.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:05 pm Who want's to tell her the reason the guy she's trying to primary, hasn't had a primary challenge the last two election cycles, is because the last time he had one he curb stomped him 60%-40%, double digit percentage is considered a landslide in elections.
Loomer's candidacy is a grift; actually winning isn't the goal.
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:08 pm
Loomer's candidacy is a grift; actually winning isn't the goal.
Touché sir, touché...

Trent Reznor
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

bob wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:08 pm Loomer's candidacy is a grift; actually winning isn't the goal.
Wasn’t that Trump’s original plan?
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Greatgrey wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:25 am
bob wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:08 pm Loomer's candidacy is a grift; actually winning isn't the goal.
Wasn’t that Trump’s original plan?
Yeah, but then I think he realized being prez could shield him from prosecution. :whistle:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:20 pm My take: She’s a lying liar who lies. 🤥 I’m skeptical she has COVID.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:27 pm You never know with Covid. Feel shitty for days then you start to feel good again, and then you die with no warning. At least that’s how I hope it goes for her. :bag:
:yeahthat: :yeahthat:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Far-right conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer after claiming she felt better Sunday following contracting Covid-19, said last night that she was "not feeling well" and hasn't posted anything to Telegram today, which is not like her.

Return to “Elections 2022”