Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

bob

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (incl v Frankel Rematch FL-21 2022 - It's On)

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:12 pm
The CAIR Defendants made an offer of judgment under Florida law. Plaintiffs did not accept the offer
tsk tsk tsk
The offer was literally a dollar; the offer was designed for this honeytrap. CAIR, unlike Loomer, had competent lawyers.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Is Loomer perhaps now searching for lawyers to sue her lawyers :?:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:21 pm Is Loomer perhaps now searching for lawyers to sue her lawyers :?:
Maybe she is handcuffing herself to her attorney's office doors until someone in the media takes her seriously? Inquiring minds want to know. :popcorn:
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Isn't Terry Trussell's lawyer in that part of FL? She could do for Looper Loomer what she did for Terry.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

I see Loomer got socked $120K for her little legal foray.
bob

Post by bob »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:54 pm I see Loomer got socked $120K for her little legal foray.
To steal something I saw on Twitter: Fuck around and fined out.

(The expensive smackdown.)
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:55 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:54 pm I see Loomer got socked $120K for her little legal foray.
To steal something I saw on Twitter: Fuck around and fined out.

(The expensive smackdown.)
:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Made sure Amy & Kylie Kremer know how lucky they are that they LOST their NYC BLM lawsuit, Ron Coleman was the lawyer there too. Now he's with Harmeet Dillon's firm which is like working with Orly. Snowflake Ron blocked me a while back, he's a total free speech advocate though :lol:

La Loomer hasn't mentioned her massive fail on her Telegram channel so made sure to express OUTRAGE how Ron screwed her over for $123K! :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:43 pmSnowflake Ron blocked me a while back, he's a total free speech advocate though
Snowflake Ron just blocked some jerk as well. :crying:
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
tek

Post by tek »

she's also "annoying" and "stupid"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Coleman posted a "donate here" post and somebody replied.
Will this be used to help him pay the defendant's attorney fees like Loomer has to?
His response:
19 followers in 12 years: Sleeper bot
Somebody's response
Nope.. just don't use Twitter much. My life is not defined by how much attention I get for babbling in short phrases.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Laura on Telegram hasn't really posted about being broke. But she finds a 2014 tweet to make some sort of point. Fine Laura but PAY UP.

Loomer CAIR.JPG
Loomer CAIR.JPG (75.28 KiB) Viewed 3601 times

Loomer Beast.JPG
Loomer Beast.JPG (54.81 KiB) Viewed 3601 times

Ron Coleman is doing a Periscope right now. He's bloviating. Ron thinks Videman should have been court martialed and Trump should have forced that through no matter what anybody in the military thinks. And Trump should have violated the Civil Service Act and prosecuted everyone who did redactions. Congress isn't accountable enough. Armchair past-tense quarterbacking. He's such a jerk.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpJkzgwBerGj
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

LAURA LOOMER, [06.08.21 10:50]
STATEMENT REGARDING CAIR JUDGEMENT

Sadly, the attempt by the radical Islamic group CAIR to collect $125,000 from me in legal fees is just another effort to attack my free speech rights in my efforts to educate the American people about the dangers of Sharia law and Islamic terrorism.

Uncontent with their efforts to
Deplatform and silence me and make it virtually impossible for me to make a living, now the radicals at CAIR have decided to harass me through the court system.

The Holy Land Foundation terrorism trial, our nation’s largest terrorism trial, proved that CAIR was tied to HAMAS, an Islamic terrorist organization listed by the US State Department. CAIR is recognized worldwide by many nations as also being a designated Islamic terrorist organization. In 2009, the FBI cut ties with CAIR following this terror financing trial in which CAIR was implicated for their financial support of HAMAS and the Muslim Brotherhood. This judgement is not going to silence me. I will continue to speak out about the disturbing truths regarding CAIR and their influence on American politics.

Just as I was not deterred when I was deplatformed and banned on virtually every social media platform and blacklisted by all mainstream media, I am neither phased nor intimidated by these dangerous bullies and their cancel culture jihad.

Given that it’s a violation of US law to aide and abet terrorism, and given that CAIR is designated as an Islamic terrorist organization, it should shock everyone that I have been ordered as an American citizen to pay a six figure judgement to an organization that has been caught financing global Islamic terrorism. Put simply, it could be argued that paying this fine would be treason.

Claims that my lawsuit against CAIR was “frivolous” are intellectually dishonest, as the harassment carried out by CAIR has been proven by their own admission to the Wall Street Journal that they lobbied Twitter to ban me, and the fact that CAIR is well aware of the intense financial pressure their campaign of censorship has put on me. They have publicly celebrated the fact that their efforts to deplatform me and get me debanked has cost me nearly 90% of my income.

My political activism was never rooted in a desire to become wealthy or live a lavish lifestyle. It has always been rooted in a desire for the truth and my love of my country, and despite this adversity, I am still fully committed to the truth and will not be intimidated into silence by terrorists.

I have every intention of continuing to speak out about CAIR and their dangerous anti-American agenda. Given that CAIR’s largest branch is in Florida, where I am running for US Congress, when I’m in Congress following the 2022 midterms, I look forward to using my platform to highlight the national security threat CAIR and other Islamic terrorist organizations pose to America.
tek

Post by tek »

Uncontent with their efforts to Deplatform and silence me and make it virtually impossible for me to make a living, now the radicals at CAIR have decided to harass me through the court system.
Wait, wut? The defendants harassed you through the court system?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“CAIR is recognized worldwide by many nations as also being a designated Islamic terrorist organization.”
“…and given that CAIR is designated as an Islamic terrorist organization”

Apart from the UAE have any countries designated CAIR as a terrorist organisation?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:21 pm “CAIR is recognized worldwide by many nations as also being a designated Islamic terrorist organization.”
“…and given that CAIR is designated as an Islamic terrorist organization”

Apart from the UAE have any countries designated CAIR as a terrorist organisation?
Just the UAE and a member of their govt went on Fox and said the bar to be labeled an extremist organization is real low for that govt.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Loomer, like various other Right Wingers, believes all people of the Islamic faith are terrorists, therefore, CAIR is a terrorist organization. It's quite simple.

To also, defending yourself in court and seeking reimbursement for costs when you are successful in defending yourself is harassment because they should have just rolled over because they are terrorists and wronged her, despite what the leftist commie court said.

Too also, send money.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Laura Elizabeth seems a bit worked up. "Self Own" is a nice way to put it.

Loomer CAIR Tweet.JPG
Loomer CAIR Tweet.JPG (73.67 KiB) Viewed 3352 times

LAURA LOOMER, [06.08.21 21:59]
I would rather die than ever give a terrorist organization a dime.

I don’t care about what they say about me. I will never betray my country and commit treason.

“CAIR has ties to terrorism and intimate links with HAMAS.” — Senator Chuck Schumer

They all know CAIR is a terrorist organization. That’s what makes this even more sinister.

LAURA LOOMER, [06.08.21 22:05]
Pedophiles, terrorists, jew haters, christian haters, anti-American roaches, woman beaters.

TRASH.

That’s what CAIR represents.

This is who the American judiciary wants me to pay $125,000 to?

https://en.paperblog.com/cair-youth-lea ... g-1296265/

LAURA LOOMER, [06.08.21 23:01]
The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.

You can always find hope in a dog’s eyes.

LAURA LOOMER, [07.08.21 08:01]
[ Photo ]
There is no money. So CAIR won’t be getting a dime from me. My lawsuit already proved I lost 90% of my income when I was banned. My legal fees each year have been more money than I’ve actually made thanks to deplatforming and demonetization.

I also didn’t take a salary from my campaign, & was probably one of the only candidates in the nation who didn’t take a dime from their campaign.

I also don’t own anything because over the yrs I invested everything I ever had, even selling most of my belongings so I could fund my investigations & my lawsuits against big tech and so I could afford to stay afloat when I ran for Congress in 2020 because I believe in this cause and don’t want what has happened to me to happen to any other American. I’ve never been materialistic.

But CAIR already knows that! Notice they call themselves a “Muslim advocacy group”. They are a terrorist organization that has employed jew haters, jihadists, and pedophiles who have been busted in FBI sex stings on their way to rape children.

LAURA LOOMER, [07.08.21 10:48]
When I’m in Congress after I win my race in 2022, and when republicans take back the house, one of the first things I’ll do in Congress is draft legislation to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization.

When that happens, CAIR will be shut down in America because federal judges have found that CAIR is tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and funded the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.

I will be getting the last laugh.

You’ll see. Take it to the bank.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Far right activist Laura Loomer to challenge U.S. Rep. Webster in GOP primary
By GRAY ROHRER ORLANDO SENTINEL SEP 01, 2021 AT 4:45 PM

TALLAHASSEE — Laura Loomer, a far-right Republican activist infamously banned from numerous social media and tech platforms, is running for Congress again, but this time for a Central Florida district held by GOP Rep. Dan Webster. Loomer had previously planned to run in a South Florida district against Democrat Rep. Lois Frankel for the second time, but she filed paperwork to switch districts Wednesday. In 2020, Frankel defeated Loomer, 59% to 39.1%. The move sets up a primary challenge for Webster, a longtime Florida Republican who has served in Congress since 2010.

“You have a problem with the radical left and the progressives who are pushing this very dangerous agenda … but then you also have do-nothing Republicans who are in safe red seats who have an ability to push back and fight back against what is happening and they’re not,” Loomer said in an interview Wednesday.

Loomer lives in Palm Beach County but said she plans to move to Lake County in the next few weeks.

Jaryn Emhof, Webster’s chief of staff and spokeswoman, said he is ready for the challenge. “Mr. Webster never takes reelection for granted – he works hard every day to serve his constituents and campaigns hard every election year,” Emhof wrote in an emailed statement. “A man of integrity and solid voice and vote for conservative policies and values, his record of results and taking on the D.C. establishment and liberal left is clear.”

The matchup would pit Loomer, 28, an activist who has been kicked off of Twitter, Uber and other platforms for anti-Muslim views, against Webster, 71, an old school Florida Republican who served in the state House and Senate before running for Congress.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/polit ... gory/news/
tek

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by tek »

As a PBC resident, I say "good riddance!"

Though I was looking forward to voting against her AGAIN...
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

What happened to the blow up doll having "locked up" the Jewish vote in the region that was going to assure her victory in 2022 :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Will she chain herself to the doors of the Capitol building if she loses :?:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

She is counting on five rethuglican justices to appoint her to the seat.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:06 pm She is counting on five rethuglican justices to appoint her to the seat.
Don't say it. They might.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Elections 2022”