Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (incl v Frankel Rematch FL-21 2022 - It's On)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Loomer only lasts for about 12 hours on invitation-only website Clubhouse before being banned:
Business Insider article re Clubhouse Banning Loomer
According to her account on the free-speech site Telegram, Loomer's profile on the invitation-only social media app Clubhouse was removed hours after she set it up.

She posted: "I followed all the rules and simply had a conversation about censorship. Less than 12 hours later, it's 7am EST, and I am banned from Clubhouse for what they call a violation of their 'violence policy.'"

Before her suspension, Salon reporter Zachary Petrizzo noted on Twitter that Loomer was "doubling down on her anti-Muslim remarks on Clubhouse, and saying that she doesn't want to be 'roadkill' if Uber doesn't do background checks on Muslim drivers."

In 2017, Loomer celebrated the deaths of 2,000 migrants crossing the Mediterranean and called for "2,000 more" deaths. She was banned by Uber and Lyft that same year for Anti-Muslim comments. She tweeted: "Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver."
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

She needs to sign up for Frank!

Or Beans, or sumpin'!

There must be some whackaloon social media thingy that thinks she isn't too much of a frootloop for their site!

Oh, wait, that's just another notch on her gunbelt. She WANTS to be kicked off all the social media, it means she's a VICTIM.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Well, I might be an asshole, but I can say neonzx/jimbot is not banned anywhere. I have a proper Uber account (and I tip well), proper bank accounts, proper everything. She must be doing something wrong is my guess. Her hell is of her own making, maybe? :violin:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

https://www.beanspeech.com is available. Just sayin'. :mrgreen:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:28 pm Loomer only lasts for about 12 hours on invitation-only website Clubhouse before being banned:
Business Insider article re Clubhouse Banning Loomer
According to her account on the free-speech site Telegram, Loomer's profile on the invitation-only social media app Clubhouse was removed hours after she set it up.

She posted: "I followed all the rules and simply had a conversation about censorship. Less than 12 hours later, it's 7am EST, and I am banned from Clubhouse for what they call a violation of their 'violence policy.'"

Before her suspension, Salon reporter Zachary Petrizzo noted on Twitter that Loomer was "doubling down on her anti-Muslim remarks on Clubhouse, and saying that she doesn't want to be 'roadkill' if Uber doesn't do background checks on Muslim drivers."

In 2017, Loomer celebrated the deaths of 2,000 migrants crossing the Mediterranean and called for "2,000 more" deaths. She was banned by Uber and Lyft that same year for Anti-Muslim comments. She tweeted: "Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver."
DAmn!!! I MISSED IT
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Email from Loomer:
If you haven’t heard, I’m running for Congress in 2022 and I’m more excited than ever.

I learned so much from my run for Congress in 2020 and know EXACTLY what I need to do to win.

Before I get into that, we’re 466 days away from the Republican Primary. Sounds like I have plenty of time, but it’s not that far off and will FLY by.

Can you chip in to help me meet our May fundraising goal?

We need to raise $48,000 this month so we can get everything in place as early as possible.
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Does Looney Loomer really think she has a chance in that district, or is she just grifting again? :shrug: I’ll go with grifting.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

... I’m unleashed!

... I’m going to raise hell from now until Election Day!
There's a difference between a leash and a hinge. :?

She needs a leash AND a muzzle.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

When you come across someone who knows what they stand for and has the sustained passion to make a change, you know that you’ve met someone special.

My name is Shane Cory and I’ve been working with Laura for a number of years.

Today is Laura’s 28th birthday and I wanted to take a minute to tell you a little bit about Laura and say the things she would never share about herself.
► Show Spoiler

Bday Loomer.JPG
Bday Loomer.JPG (45.84 KiB) Viewed 4897 times

Witze Loomer.JPG
Witze Loomer.JPG (61.58 KiB) Viewed 4895 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

FL21 here.

Say what?
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the clip, from this she's basically drowned out. But she'll surely be pumping it for all it's worth.

She posted 50 times on Telegram. Allegedly she paid $900 to do this.

LAURA LOOMER, [04.06.21 15:16]
https://www.mediaite.com/news/laura-loo ... onference/
Luke

Post by Luke »

Checks watch. Yup, instagrift.
I just stormed the stage . . .
Inbox
Laura Loomer 5:56 PM (22 minutes ago)

My heart is still pounding from confronting Jack Dorsey at the Bitcoin2021 Conference today in Miami, Florida.

The Twitter CEO casually sat back in his orange shirt on a big white chair and had the gall to speak about “decentralization” as his company continues to maintain a centralized grasp over online speech and digital payment processors.

As a large security guard grabbed me and pushed me back, I yelled, “Censorship is a Human Rights violation!”

We can’t give the Big Tech Tyrants an inch in public or in the courts as they give us nothing.

Millions of Americans, including myself and President Donald Trump, have had their voices silenced online because of Jack Dorsey’s policies, and this will continue until the Big Tech Tyrants are shunned or sued into lasting change.

Help me keep going by funding my work here.

Help me keep fighting!

Together, we will #StoptheBias!

Donate today.

Respectfully,

Laura Loomer

P.S. BTW, ironically after confronting Dorsey at a Crypto conference that was supposed to be about “free speech and decentralization”, I was kicked out! Help me keep fighting by donating here.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"...and I want you to exit him off his feet and use his head to open the fucking door."

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Wait. So you mean these public stunts of hers over the years don't actually invoke any change, but do produce donations for her jobless lifestyle? :faint:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I am pretty sure that if she had any chance of winning a seat, MTG would have a wet team on her faster than flying wiener dogs. While there is always plenty of competition for 'Dumbest Republican in Congress" Marge is pretty fond of being the undisputed "Craziest Republican Attention Whore in Congress" and the golden dog whistle that comes with it. The very thought she might lose her current title is more than she could handle. The possibility that Loomer is a very strong candidate to hold both at the same time, well, get the Bulgarians on the line, STAT!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Craziest Republican Attention Whore in Congress
Does this make her a CRAC Whore?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

Back story:

Loomer, in a very Klayman-esque move, sued CAIR, alleging it interfered with her relationship with Twitter (i.e., CAIR pressured Twitter to bane Loomer). The case was predictably dismissed and the dismissal was affirmed on appeal.

CAIR moved for attorney's fees, and Loomer's lawyer (Ron Coleman) didn't respond to the motion because ... Coleman switched firms* and didn't update his contact information.

* Euphemism for getting kicked out of his old firm for being too :crazy: .
Image ImageImage
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

:violin:

Maybe she can cuff herself to the lawyers office door. It worked well with Twitter.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:56 pm :violin:

Maybe she can cuff herself to the lawyers office door. It worked well with Twitter.
Can we get her Amazon Prime account banned and then let her cuff her self to Jeff's big rocket/dildo thing?

Luke

Post by Luke »

Laura Elizabeth is hopping mad, Charlie Kirk and TPUSA apparently endorsed another candidate for FL-21. :blackeye: :lol:
LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 08:58]
[Forwarded from ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸]
Why the HELL is TPUSA endorsing a primary candidate to fight 2020 GOP nominee Laura Loomer? Why fight someone who has spent a lot of money building a lot of support in a Jewish-focused area? This makes no sense unless you’re making sure the GOP loses this seat that’s getting redistricted. Which donor is paying to sabotage Laura, funneling it through TPUSA? Charlie, WTH dude?

Loomer caught the Democrat unions with provisional ballots in locally rented car in 2018 while I was running the first Stop the Steal protest. In 2020, she led the protests against Dominion machines at their offices in south Florida. She’s fought for Floridians!

@LoomeredOfficial

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 11:27]
While everyone is busy laughing about how half of TPUSA’s speakers yesterday in Arizona were booed off the stage, I got the funniest phone call this morning from my dad who is a doctor. He said

“Have you seen that stupid relief factor commercial on TV with Charlie Kirk? I’m a rheumatologist and that is the most rich commercial I have ever seen in my life. I’m only a Dartmouth trained, board certified doctor and have only been doing this stuff for 31 years. This is “new magic to me”. 😂

I think people have finally had enough of the bullshit. I know I have. Last year Charlie told me TPUSA “doesn’t get involved in primary races.”

This year they decided to endorse some random person who is trying to primary me.

When I asked Charlie about this, he said “never heard of the guy” and then ignored my messages.

How are you the “leader” of an organization and yet you don’t even know who you endorse? It’s a lie. Charlie Kirk is a liar. Every single time he has said he would talk to me he blows me off and makes an excuse.

I’m also old enough to remember when Charlie Kirk was going on Fox News in 2016 calling Trump a philanderer.

Now he’s on the Trump train because he’s made a ton of money off of Trump.

TP-USA is full of shit. And they have been for years. They blackballed me from their events and now they want to try to sabotage my election.

So now the gloves are coming off.

Meanwhile, Trump endorsed me and voted for me in 2020 and tons of TPUSA donors donated to my campaign as well.

I’m sure the donors would love to know that the guy they donate to is using their money to work against me and my campaign that they also gave money to.

So it Really makes you wonder what sinister plans Charlie Kirk and TPUSA have for 2022.

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 11:58]
I can’t even begin to explain how embarrassing it is when big time palm beach donors called me in 2020 and wanted to support my campaign and then they said things like “oh I also donate to Charlie Kirk. He told me he supports you.”

And I’m like “no he doesn’t. And he never has.”

He tells donors one thing and then does something else. It’s terrible form and always makes for very awkward conversations with campaign donors.

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 12:06]
[Forwarded from Lauren Witzke ☦️🇺🇸]
When Michelle Ugenti-Rita isn’t screwing lobbyists or sexually harassing legislative aids.. she’s screwing over patriots fighting for election integrity.

Great speaker choice, TPUSA!

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 612797002/

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 12:08]
Not only are their speakers terrible. But so are a lot of their “brand ambassadors”.

How many of them were former cam girls and strippers?

Shall we remind people?

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 12:25]
[ Video ]
I love this. I hope she cried.

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 12:31]

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 12:33]
So basically TPUSA had a conservative journalist kicked out of a Trump rally in AZ yesterday because he had the audacity to ask some anti- election integrity RINO skank a question.

So much for free speech.

LAURA LOOMER, [25.07.21 12:38]
How does a woman who is only known in AZ for her nudes and efforts to kill election integrity bills “offended” by a man asking her a question?

Last time I checked, she was quite fond of solicitation and harassment.
Jacob Wohl jumps in on Telegram too also:
JACOB WOHL, [25.07.21 09:51]
I don’t know what Laura Loomer’s chances of winning are in 2022. I don’t know anything about the redistricting that is said to be happening. I haven’t had time to look into it.

I do know that @LoomeredOfficial is a major power node for Republican Jews in Palm Beach County. If nothing else, that seems like a good thing to have.

Instead, the homos at TPUSA are propping up some obscure Haitian stooge who could barely read the script for his campaign video.

Couldn't easily find who is challenging her. Ballotpedia lists these, but it's not final.

General election candidates

Note: The candidate list in this election may not be complete.

Jeffrey Buongiorno (Republican Party)
Rod Dorilas (Republican Party) Candidate Connection
Keith Feit (Republican Party)
Dan Franzese (Republican Party)
Laura Loomer (Republican Party)
Candidate Connection = candidate completed the Ballotpedia Candidate Connection survey.
https://ballotpedia.org/Florida%27s_21s ... tion,_2022
bob

Post by bob »

CAIR moved for attorney's fees, and Loomer's lawyer (Ron Coleman) didn't respond to the motion because ... Coleman switched firms* and didn't update his contact information.
Loomer's corporation eventually retained local counsel to sponsor Coleman's PHV application. But now it is all over except for the crying: Loomer ordered to pay CAIR a cool $125k in attorney fees and costs:

The judge did reduce CAIR's original ask, but only slightly.
Image ImageImage
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:57 pm
Loomer's corporation eventually retained local counsel to sponsor Coleman's PHV application. But now it is all over except for the crying: Loomer ordered to pay CAIR a cool $125k in attorney fees and costs:
https://twitter.com/AriCohn/status/1422994207682273281
The judge did reduce CAIR's original ask, but only slightly.
:kickface: :bwahaha: :fiesta: :bunny: :koolaid:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The CAIR Defendants made an offer of judgment under Florida law. Plaintiffs did not accept the offer
tsk tsk tsk

Return to “Elections 2022”