Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (incl v Frankel Rematch FL-21 2022 - It's On)

Post by Frater I*I »

You know she's going to get curb stomped again in FL-21, but a little bride tells me there's a weak primary target in FL-1 :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

she found a way to make money without working for it
bob

Post by bob »

As expected: cert. denied in Loomer and Klayman versus The Tech.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:13 pm As expected: cert. denied in Loomer and Klayman versus The Tech.
Any speculation why this one was rescheduled many, many times?
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 pm
bob wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:13 pm As expected: cert. denied in Loomer and Klayman versus The Tech.
Any speculation why this one was rescheduled many, many times?
If I were to speculate: the cert. pool.

Writing a memo to justify dumping an obvious loser isn't going to float to the top of the stack. Some poor shipping clerk had better things to do first.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LAURA LOOMER, [05.04.21 13:41]
[Forwarded from LAURA LOOMER]
The Supreme Court of the United States denied to hear my case against Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Apple today, but in his statement, Justice Clarence Thomas said today that SCOTUS will soon have no choice but to rein in Big Tech.

Today, following the denial of my case, Justice Thomas said,

“Today’s digital platforms provide avenues for historically unprecedented amounts of speech, including speech by government actors. Also unprecedented, however, is control of so much speech in the hands of a few private parties,” Thomas wrote. “We will soon have no choice but to address how our legal doctrines apply to highly concentrated, privately owned information infrastructure such as digital platforms.”

LAURA LOOMER, [05.04.21 13:48]
TODAY SUPREME COURT JUSTICE CLARENCE THOMAS ISSUED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO MY LAWSUIT AGAINST GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND APPLE, SCOTUS DOCKET # 20-969

“This is not the first or only case to raise issues about dig- ital platforms. While this case involves a suit against a public official, the Court properly rejects today a separate petition alleging that digital platforms, not individuals on those platforms, violated public accommodations laws, the First Amendment, and antitrust laws. Pet. for Cert., O. T. 2020, No. 20–969. The petitions highlight two important facts. Today’s digital platforms provide avenues for histor- ically unprecedented amounts of speech, including speech by government actors. Also unprecedented, however, is the concentrated control of so much speech in the hands of a few private parties. We will soon have no choice but to ad-dress how our legal doctrines apply to highly concentrated, privately owned information infrastructure such as digital platforms.”
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

IANAL, but leaning on the writings of Justice Clarence Thomas really isn't all that persuasive..
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

TODAY SUPREME COURT JUSTICE CLARENCE THOMAS ISSUED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO MY LAWSUIT AGAINST GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND APPLE, SCOTUS DOCKET # 20-969
Justice Thomas's statement was in a different case.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:00 pm
Justice Thomas's statement was in a different case.
Of course it was. At least Loomer and Gil are consistent.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

No word back from GIL yet :smoking:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

We will soon have no choice but to address how our legal doctrines apply to highly concentrated, privately owned information infrastructure such as digital platforms.
Yeah, this is all about constitutional originalism. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Very "creative" definition of "mentioned." Because it isn't.
Edit: (By name: Thomas referred to it by number, to note it was properly rejected.)
But so on-brand for Klayman: taking a victory lap for yet another defeat.
Image ImageImage
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Concurrent opinion?

Sure Larry you moran.
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness": Loomer's site: BREAKING: Justice Thomas recognizes Laura Loomer’s Fight In SCOTUS Opinion:
After they deferred my case five times in a row, the United States Supreme Court denied to hear my case against Big Tech for their ongoing censorship and discrimination against conservatives.

While SCOTUS denied my case, there’s a silver lining – and a clear indication we’ll win this fight in the future!

On the same day as my denial, Justice Clarence Thomas released his opinion in another case involving President Trump and Twitter.

In that opinion, Justice Thomas specifically referred to MY CASE by its docket number saying:
Thomas, J. [in the KFAI suit] wrote:While this case involves a suit against a public official, the Court properly rejects today a separate petition alleging that digital platforms, not individuals on those platforms, violated public accommodations laws, the First Amendment, and antitrust laws. Pet. for Cert., O. T. 2020, No. 20–969.
20-969 is indeed Klayman/Loomer's suit. Guess Loomer missed the "properly rejects" part. :roll:

All of this is the warm-up of course:
This sets the stage for what I’ve been working on for years with my legal team – and we’ll be filing another BOMBSHELL lawsuit very soon!

Justice Thomas used my lawsuit to acknowledge that it’s time to address the legal doctrines that Big Tech have been hiding behind to enable their censorship of conservatives and discriminatory practices.

The ball is in our court to make that happen!

Earlier this year, I made the tough decision to spend $50,000 on research and legal fees to start a very specific case against Big Tech – I’ll be able to release the details as soon as we file.

But this case is going to cost $250,000 or more and I have to rely on your support and the support of thousands of others to raise that significant amount of money.
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

"Send money"

Dollars...always about the dollars... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

Bombshell cases are so last year.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

tek wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:30 pm Bombshell cases are so last year.
Yeah, now they're just bombs.
chefboyardont

Post by chefboyardont »

Laura Loomer needs to remain relevant to her potential Florida voters, so she's accusing the Supreme Court of Nazi-style censorship. By tossing her case, she wasn't just cancelled - SCOTUS subjected her to actual "digital extermination." So, to show her dedication to the cause, she's considering having her case docket number tattooed to her wrist. I agree that it can sometimes be easy to confuse Florida with Belsen, but, well, of course she is. Anyway, count Larry Klayman in.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/lau ... ial-media/
tek

Post by tek »

chefboyardont wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:51 pm Laura Loomer needs to remain relevant to her potential Florida voters, so she's accusing the Supreme Court of Nazi-style censorship. By tossing her case, she wasn't just cancelled - SCOTUS subjected her to actual "digital extermination." So, to show her dedication to the cause, she's considering having her case docket number tattooed to her wrist. I agree that it can sometimes be easy to confuse Florida with Belsen, but, well, of course she is. Anyway, count Larry Klayman in.
Maybe it was more digital explanation than digital extermination
finger.jpg
finger.jpg (25.06 KiB) Viewed 4588 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Meh. Who's going to remember a docket number? Laura Elizabeth should follow in the footsteps of Roger Stone and have a tattoo of LARRY KLAYMAN'S FACE inked on her back! Like Stone has Nixon. Now, that would be cool!

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

god, every time I see that I throw up a little in my mouth
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Loomer was a Merde A Lago and posted pix including this with Mark Meadows. Blech.

Loomer Meadows.JPG
Loomer Meadows.JPG (41.31 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
Loomer Mar.JPG
Loomer Mar.JPG (45.49 KiB) Viewed 4095 times

Luke

Post by Luke »

Huge win!!
Spam Laura Loomer <lauraloomer@loomered.com>
Thu, Apr 29, 2:22 PM (10 hours ago)

#Loomered - Help Laura End Cancel Culture

Orlylicious,

For the past three months, I’ve been doing everything possible to help pass legislation in Florida that will fine Big Tech for de-platforming candidates for office and censoring conservatives.

This week, the Florida Senate and House passed the bill!

Tomorrow, it’s headed to Governor Ron DeSantis for his signature, but we have a last minute push we need to do to strengthen the bill.

Can you chip in your support with $20, $50 or more to help cover the costs of this drive?

Last night, I had a chance to speak with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago and we discussed this bill.

As it stands, the bill is NOT retroactive – I’ve already been banned and so has President Trump and many others.

Twitter and Facebook would get away with future election interference by keeping their past bans in place, and the bill does nothing to protect candidates like myself who have previously been banned.

If President Trump decides to run in 2024, the bill would not provide protection for him since he’s already been deplatformed.

But we can fix this!

When I told President Trump the bill was not retroactive, he seemed surprised and concerned – and he encouraged us to keep up the great work.

We’re in the final stretch and want to make this the starting point to stop Cancel Culture around the nation.

If you can, help me cover my costs over the past three months.

Just this week, I organized a rally on “Trump Corner” with Michelle Malkin, pro-life activist Willy Guardiola and former Senate Republican Nominee Lauren Witzke.

The setup and signs for the event cost me close to $1,000 – not to mention all of the travel to Tallahassee, which has been crazy.

But it’s been worth it, with both houses of the Florida Legislature passing the bill!

This is a good first step, but make no mistake, the bill still needs to be amended and perfected in order for it to have teeth.

When Governor DeSantis signs the bill tomorrow, it sets the foundation for states around the country to enact similar laws – and we take a first big step in stopping election interference by Big Tech.

However, as I said, this just the first step and much more work needs to be done to strengthen this bill.

Pitch in any amount you can to help offset my costs and I’ll report back as soon as I have another moment to sit down.

Respectfully,

Laura Loomer
Orlando Sentinel. FL passed a lot of other ridiculous things too which are in the story:
The Senate also passed SB 7072, which imposes fines on five major tech companies – Google, Apple, Twitter, Facebook and Amazon — if they remove political candidates from their platforms for more than 14 days. The fines range from $100,000 to $250,000 per day for statewide candidates and up to $25,000 per day for other candidates.

The bill also requires the companies to outline rules for using their platforms and apply them uniformly.

DeSantis called for the measure after Trump was removed from Twitter, Facebook and other platforms for inciting the Jan. 6 insurrection of the U.S. Capitol as Congress voted to certify Trump’s loss in the 2020 election.

The bill was amended, though, to exempt Disney, Universal and any theme park owner that operates a search engine or information service, sending it back to the House, which accepted it and sent the bill to DeSantis’ desk, to the chagrin of some Democrats.

“Now it’s catering toward a specific company, and if any of these social media companies bought theme parks they would be exempt, too,” said. Rep. Anna Eskamani, D-Orlando. “I just find this amendment to be very comical and it continues to put holes in the bill.”
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politic ... story.html

All this is going to do is make a lot of lawyers some money. The rules are already posted. Good luck, FL government, trying to force them to carry anti-vaxxers, racists, election truthers and the like.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

(Demands void if you own a roller coaster)
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Elections 2022”