Welcome to Fogbow Rebooted. My previous hosting company crashed my server and I couldn't restore the database, so we are starting Fogbow from scratch again. You will have to re-register in order to use the forum, and because of spammers, I will have to approve your membership.
As always, you can dismiss this announcement, little X button top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer (incl v Frankel Rematch FL-21 2022 - It's On)

Tiredretiredlawyer

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (incl v Frankel Rematch FL-21 2022 - It's On)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fanny Longfellow, the poet's wife, was a pioneer in the use of ether during childbirth despite family objections and prevailing religious attitudes against it.
jcolvin2

Post by jcolvin2 »

Loomer only lasts for about 12 hours on invitation-only website Clubhouse before being banned:
Business Insider article re Clubhouse Banning Loomer
According to her account on the free-speech site Telegram, Loomer's profile on the invitation-only social media app Clubhouse was removed hours after she set it up.

She posted: "I followed all the rules and simply had a conversation about censorship. Less than 12 hours later, it's 7am EST, and I am banned from Clubhouse for what they call a violation of their 'violence policy.'"

Before her suspension, Salon reporter Zachary Petrizzo noted on Twitter that Loomer was "doubling down on her anti-Muslim remarks on Clubhouse, and saying that she doesn't want to be 'roadkill' if Uber doesn't do background checks on Muslim drivers."

In 2017, Loomer celebrated the deaths of 2,000 migrants crossing the Mediterranean and called for "2,000 more" deaths. She was banned by Uber and Lyft that same year for Anti-Muslim comments. She tweeted: "Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver."

Foggy
Site Admin
Occupation:: Dick Tater, Genetically Modified Earthling, and Bioweapons Factory

Post by Foggy »

She needs to sign up for Frank!

Or Beans, or sumpin'!

There must be some whackaloon social media thingy that thinks she isn't too much of a frootloop for their site!

Oh, wait, that's just another notch on her gunbelt. She WANTS to be kicked off all the social media, it means she's a VICTIM.

Ornery ol' coot
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Well, I might be an asshole, but I can say neonzx/jimbot is not banned anywhere. I have a proper Uber account (and I tip well), proper bank accounts, proper everything. She must be doing something wrong is my guess. Her hell is of her own making, maybe? :violin:

Foggy
Site Admin

Post by Foggy »

https://www.beanspeech.com is available. Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

Ornery ol' coot
Flatpoint High

Post by Flatpoint High »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:28 pm Loomer only lasts for about 12 hours on invitation-only website Clubhouse before being banned:
Business Insider article re Clubhouse Banning Loomer
According to her account on the free-speech site Telegram, Loomer's profile on the invitation-only social media app Clubhouse was removed hours after she set it up.

She posted: "I followed all the rules and simply had a conversation about censorship. Less than 12 hours later, it's 7am EST, and I am banned from Clubhouse for what they call a violation of their 'violence policy.'"

Before her suspension, Salon reporter Zachary Petrizzo noted on Twitter that Loomer was "doubling down on her anti-Muslim remarks on Clubhouse, and saying that she doesn't want to be 'roadkill' if Uber doesn't do background checks on Muslim drivers."

In 2017, Loomer celebrated the deaths of 2,000 migrants crossing the Mediterranean and called for "2,000 more" deaths. She was banned by Uber and Lyft that same year for Anti-Muslim comments. She tweeted: "Someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver."
DAmn!!! I MISSED IT

castigat ridendo mores. oh, and
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by orlylicious »

Email from Loomer:
If you haven’t heard, I’m running for Congress in 2022 and I’m more excited than ever.

I learned so much from my run for Congress in 2020 and know EXACTLY what I need to do to win.

Before I get into that, we’re 466 days away from the Republican Primary. Sounds like I have plenty of time, but it’s not that far off and will FLY by.

Can you chip in to help me meet our May fundraising goal?

We need to raise $48,000 this month so we can get everything in place as early as possible.
► Show Spoiler

Avatar: Happy Pride Month! Love is Love is Love. Hey, Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™! 🇺🇸 Fridays at 9pm on WeTV! TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

Does Looney Loomer really think she has a chance in that district, or is she just grifting again? :shrug: I’ll go with grifting.

Foggy
Site Admin

Post by Foggy »

... I’m unleashed!

... I’m going to raise hell from now until Election Day!
There's a difference between a leash and a hinge. :?

She needs a leash AND a muzzle.

Ornery ol' coot
orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by orlylicious »

When you come across someone who knows what they stand for and has the sustained passion to make a change, you know that you’ve met someone special.

My name is Shane Cory and I’ve been working with Laura for a number of years.

Today is Laura’s 28th birthday and I wanted to take a minute to tell you a little bit about Laura and say the things she would never share about herself.
► Show Spoiler

Bday Loomer.JPG
Bday Loomer.JPG (45.84 KiB) Viewed 991 times

Witze Loomer.JPG
Witze Loomer.JPG (61.58 KiB) Viewed 989 times

Avatar: Happy Pride Month! Love is Love is Love. Hey, Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™! 🇺🇸 Fridays at 9pm on WeTV! TVShowsAce featured Fogbow love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS
tek

Post by tek »

FL21 here.

Say what?

bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious

Post by orlylicious »

Here's the clip, from this she's basically drowned out. But she'll surely be pumping it for all it's worth.

She posted 50 times on Telegram. Allegedly she paid $900 to do this.

LAURA LOOMER, [04.06.21 15:16]
https://www.mediaite.com/news/laura-loo ... onference/

orlylicious

Post by orlylicious »

Checks watch. Yup, instagrift.
I just stormed the stage . . .
Inbox
Laura Loomer 5:56 PM (22 minutes ago)

My heart is still pounding from confronting Jack Dorsey at the Bitcoin2021 Conference today in Miami, Florida.

The Twitter CEO casually sat back in his orange shirt on a big white chair and had the gall to speak about “decentralization” as his company continues to maintain a centralized grasp over online speech and digital payment processors.

As a large security guard grabbed me and pushed me back, I yelled, “Censorship is a Human Rights violation!”

We can’t give the Big Tech Tyrants an inch in public or in the courts as they give us nothing.

Millions of Americans, including myself and President Donald Trump, have had their voices silenced online because of Jack Dorsey’s policies, and this will continue until the Big Tech Tyrants are shunned or sued into lasting change.

Help me keep going by funding my work here.

Help me keep fighting!

Together, we will #StoptheBias!

Donate today.

Respectfully,

Laura Loomer

P.S. BTW, ironically after confronting Dorsey at a Crypto conference that was supposed to be about “free speech and decentralization”, I was kicked out! Help me keep fighting by donating here.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"...and I want you to exit him off his feet and use his head to open the fucking door."

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Wait. So you mean these public stunts of hers over the years don't actually invoke any change, but do produce donations for her jobless lifestyle? :faint:

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I am pretty sure that if she had any chance of winning a seat, MTG would have a wet team on her faster than flying wiener dogs. While there is always plenty of competition for 'Dumbest Republican in Congress" Marge is pretty fond of being the undisputed "Craziest Republican Attention Whore in Congress" and the golden dog whistle that comes with it. The very thought she might lose her current title is more than she could handle. The possibility that Loomer is a very strong candidate to hold both at the same time, well, get the Bulgarians on the line, STAT!

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Craziest Republican Attention Whore in Congress
Does this make her a CRAC Whore?

Fanny Longfellow, the poet's wife, was a pioneer in the use of ether during childbirth despite family objections and prevailing religious attitudes against it.