Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by Luke »

Wanted to get this out RIGHT AWAY for Floriduh Fogbowzers and, of course, Foggy so he can make plans! :dance:

Only 200 tickets available for a photo and book, $175. Bonus: Larry Sinclair was at the last AMP FEST. Banned by Larry on Twitter but looking at his timeline, Lairbear is having problems with TMobile :(
$175 Add-on Includes a ticket to Laura’s private book party, a signed copy of her book, and a photo with Laura Loomer.
https://americafirstevents.swoogo.com/a ... ode=Loomer

LAURA LOOMER, [12.09.21 10:51]
Good morning!

I will be speaking at AMP FEST this October at the Trump Doral in Miami where I will be having my private book launch party with special guests and VIPS on October 9th!

Tickets are limited! Only 200 tickets available.

If you’d like to attend my book party, you can register here and select the Laura Loomer book party “ad on”!

Use code LOOMER for a discount on your AMP FEST tickets.

https://americafirstevents.swoogo.com/a ... ode=Loomer

Alternatively, if Foggy would spring the $60K from Mr. Soros, Fogbow could be a PATRIOT Sponsor of the whole event!
Sponsor Levels

PATRIOT - $60,000.00

Logo displayed on the main stage for the entire festival
Presenting sponsor of final night dinner gala w/ 15 min keynote speech
20 mins on the main stage
1-hour breakout session
15 AMP Twitter posts
10 AMP FB/IG story posts
8 dinner gala tickets
5 VIP Tickets including access to pre-reception & all photo-ops
12 general admission passes for all 4 days
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I'd rather pour bleach into my eyes.

:lol:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:52 am I'd rather pour bleach into my eyes.

:lol:
Or lobotomize yourself.....with a butter knife...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

If its all the same to you, I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy. :kiss:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

LAURA LOOMER, [16.09.21 17:44]
Yesterday I was feeling ill. I had a fever, chills, a runny nose, sore throat, nausea and severe body aches that made my whole body feel like I got hit by a bus, and after sleeping for a few hours, my symptoms started to remind me of how I felt when I had a bad case of the flu a few years ago.

So I took a COVID test and it came back POSITIVE.

I have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine, and I don’t plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective.

Today, I immediately started a treatment of Azithromyacin and Hydroxychloroquine. I’m also taking the OrthoMune dietary supplement.

I wanted to get ivermectin but I couldn’t get it. Doctors are really weird about prescribing it, which pisses me off.

Luckily, I live in Florida where Governor DeSantis has opened statewide Regeneron monoclonal antibody treatment centers. This morning I received the Regeneron treatment for COVID.

I still have symptoms and my body is in a lot of pain, so I will be sleeping and taking my COVID-19 treatment.

As the days progress, I’ll be sure to let you know how I feel.

LAURA LOOMER, [16.09.21 17:56]
I wish I had ivermectin, but a lot of doctors are really weird about prescribing it.

This is the insane world we live in. And now Joe Biden is trying to cut the supply of Regeneron to FL in half just to spite Governor DeSantis.

LAURA LOOMER, [16.09.21 19:21]
Just pray for me please. Can’t even begin to explain how brutal the body aches and nausea that come with covid are. I am in so much pain. This is honestly the worst part about it.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I wanted to get ivermectin but I couldn’t get it. Doctors are really weird about prescribing it, which pisses me off.
Go see the vet at the race track. Tell him you're supposed to run in the 5th race.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Sending tots and pears....

No wait, that's good food there, I'll send it to a homeless shelter instead...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Wow, in approximately 90 minutes she went from this is almost as bad as the flu I had once to pray for me motherfuckers. I am split between hoping she survives, solely so we can all laugh at her, and hoping she goes bye-bye, one less rethuglican voter -- the downside of that is that she won't hear us laughing. Yes, I am an asshole.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine, and I don’t plan on ever taking it because it is unsafe and ineffective.
Enjoy all that avoidable pain and stop whining.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:46 pm Wow, in approximately 90 minutes she went from this is almost as bad as the flu I had once to pray for me motherfuckers. I am split between hoping she survives, solely so we can all laugh at her, and hoping she goes bye-bye, one less rethuglican voter -- the downside of that is that she won't hear us laughing. Yes, I am an asshole.
Good...gooooodd....feel the hate flow through you... :twisted:

Trent Reznor
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:46 pm Wow, in approximately 90 minutes she went from this is almost as bad as the flu I had once to pray for me motherfuckers. I am split between hoping she survives, solely so we can all laugh at her, and hoping she goes bye-bye, one less rethuglican voter -- the downside of that is that she won't hear us laughing. Yes, I am an asshole.
How about splitting the difference… she survives but has to endure Long Covid? That works for me.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:29 pm :snippity:

How about splitting the difference… she survives but has to endure Long Covid? That works for me.
Dragging an oxygen tank around for the rest of her life in 10 years?

I'm good with that :thumbsup:

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

All these comments are hilarious but Gregg :rotflmao:
Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:26 pm
Go see the vet at the race track. Tell him you're supposed to run in the 5th race.
Rusty the Squirrel expressed his sympathy...

And so did Akbar.
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [16.09.21 20:02]
Pray for our friend Laura Loomer.

Coronavirus has her body down. I’m confident she’ll kick its ass. She’s young, fit, and healthy. Still, this virus is real. And made to attack people.

@loomeredofficial 🙏🏾
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Here in the where it is of course known that COVID is actually a conspiracy concocted to take out certain groups of people, we are having quite a lively debate as to whether Loopy Laura can be classified as a Radio Talk Show Host.

You'll know how it turns out when she either recovers or assumes room temperature.

His Illuminated Majesty himself has taken quite a keen interest and is pushing for us to let her have livestock dewormer, but only if she livestreams it. When the big guy drops down to the floor, you know its getting real.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gregg, Laura is gonna start asking soon so getting a jump on this -- would Lt. Root Beer be willing to share some of her Heartgard? Or trade for some of Loomer's Pup-peroni?

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Poor bastard. Full blown Covid is not something I wish on anyone.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:41 am Poor bastard. Full blown Covid is not something I wish on anyone.
She's not hospitalized... so I wouldn't call it "full blown" yet.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:20 am She's not hospitalized... so I wouldn't call it "full blown" yet.
She's a person that would have been a "it's just the flu fuckdalibs!" idiot. So if she has been knocked off the tuff political pretence and is talking about how much pain she is in, it's got to be pretty bad. Remember that hospitalization tends to happen on day 10 of symptoms, unless Delta has changed that.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

FYI, Laura Elizabeth's wish that she'd get COVID was from December:
MeidasTouch.com @MeidasTouch 11h
Far right Republican Laura Loomer has a bad case of COVID and says she is “in so much pain.” This post from December is a reminder that you should be careful what you wish for…

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Are we to understand she posted without a “send money”?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So she's taking hydroxychloroquine and trying to get ivermectin BUT she rushed out and got the Regeneron treatment.

If she improves (no comment) you know she'll give all the glory to the first when, in fact, it will
be the science-backed Regeneron that helps her.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:14 am So she's taking hydroxychloroquine and trying to get ivermectin BUT she rushed out and got the Regeneron treatment.

If she improves (no comment) you know she'll give all the glory to the first when, in fact, it will
be the science-backed Regeneron that helps her.
Of course! It always makes me laugh to see the people who scream "ignore the scientists and CDC" the loudest are the very ones who are so desperate to cite "Doctors" who aren't, or PhDs to step in to give them some legitimacy. Listen to my fake doctor and not your real one! That's always a sensible plan.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:28 pm
Good...gooooodd....feel the hate flow through you... :twisted:
I have plenty of love for my cats and other liberals (I only have liberal cats, liberal with hairballs, etc.).
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It's far too late to start taking ivermectin anyway. She needs to start drinking straight chlorox bleach immediately. And praying for salvation before and after every swig. I am not a doctor, but I am a minister. We'll run it by a doctor later, when we have the time available.
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “Elections 2022”