SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Resume18

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

Post by Resume18 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:03 pm
I've managed to land an interview with a guy that observed the HATJ trial. If you guys have questions you want asked, post them here, we're still in the scheduling phase.
If sympathetic to the grifters, what evidence did they present that he found compelling and why?

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Jeffrey wrote:
I've managed to land an interview with a guy that observed the HATJ trial. If you guys have questions you want asked, post them here, we're still in the scheduling phase.
1. Did Randy actually attempt to do anything other than the closing statement? Did he cross-examine any witnesses? How did he play with the jury? Were they rolling their eyes or did they appear to consider seriously what he was saying?

2. Did Heather appear to be glib and credible in her testimony or did she come across as a deranged loon? Did the jury seem to take her seriously? Did she ever seem to "score" with the jury on any of the points she raised in her closing statement or in any cross-examination?

3. How effective do you think the US Attorneys were? Did they bring their "A" game, or did they win just because Heather and Randy lost so thoroughly?

4. The judges appeared from transcripts of earlier hearings to poke holes in Heather's theories that the court doesn't have jurisdiction over her while still remaining respectful and professional. Did the judge continue to be respectful and professional during the trial? Or did any of the defendants' silliness get under his skin at any point?

I'm really interested in perspective of the body language of the various people in the room that can't be gleaned from transcripts.

Thanks!

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:09 am

Sentencing memos posted on IUV. They want 61 months jail for HATJ followed by 3 years supervised release. 151 months to 180 months for Randy followed by 3 years supervised release.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am

When he finds out about the plot against him, and Heather's effort to thwart it, President Lumpy will just pardon them anyway.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:52 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:09 am
Sentencing memos posted on IUV. They want 61 months jail for HATJ followed by 3 years supervised release. 151 months to 180 months for Randy followed by 3 years supervised release.
Here's a link to the page on the I-UV website: #UNIVERSALCLEANUP : Pacer Do 202 & 205 US Sentencing Memorandum HATJ – RKB

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 pm

It's interesting that prosecutors want Beane to get 151 months in prison (= 12 years and 7 months), more than twice as much as Tucci-Jarraf's 63 months (= 5 years and 3 months).

I haven't followed the detail of the trial - I can't even recall what the charges are - but that's a big differene, so clearly the prosecutors reckon Beane's misdeeds to be worse than Tucci-Jarraf's, even though (AFAIK) Tucci-Jarraf is the leading light in this carnival of BEing and DOing clowns. Perhaps it has something to do with Beane resisting arrest (mentioned in document 205). Or maybe that Tucci-Jarraf blows hot air while Beane tries to apply their "knowledge". Beane is apparently also facing unrelated state charges, and the prosecutors say the federal sentence should run consecutively to any state-imposed sentence, so he is facing a long time staring at the sky through a barred window.

As I understand it, the pre-sentencing reports are sealed, so we don't know what is in them, and the sentencing memoranda don't give much away. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure one of the enthusiasts will enlighten me.

Of course, there's probably much more over at Quatloos... better take a look there...

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:23 pm
It's interesting that prosecutors want Beane to get 151 months in prison (= 12 years and 7 months), more than twice as much as Tucci-Jarraf's 63 months (= 5 years and 3 months).

I haven't followed the detail of the trial - I can't even recall what the charges are - but that's a big differene, so clearly the prosecutors reckon Beane's misdeeds to be worse than Tucci-Jarraf's, even though (AFAIK) Tucci-Jarraf is the leading light in this carnival of BEing and DOing clowns. Perhaps it has something to do with Beane resisting arrest (mentioned in document 205). Or maybe that Tucci-Jarraf blows hot air while Beane tries to apply their "knowledge". Beane is apparently also facing unrelated state charges, and the prosecutors say the federal sentence should run consecutively to any state-imposed sentence, so he is facing a long time staring at the sky through a barred window.

As I understand it, the pre-sentencing reports are sealed, so we don't know what is in them, and the sentencing memoranda don't give much away. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure one of the enthusiasts will enlighten me.

Of course, there's probably much more over at Quatloos... better take a look there...
I think Beane is up for more because he is responsible for a greater percentage of the crime. Heather was only on the hook for a single count of conspiracy to commit money laundering. But Beane was the one who actually stole the money. Heather merely aided and abetted his attempt to move the stolen proceeds to the dealer's account and to get them to accept the payment as genuine after they were warned that the money was stolen.

Heather didn't directly coach Beane on how to scam USAA's system, though she may have indirectly contribted to his decision as part of the general tsunami of internet bafflegab about the secret treasury accounts, but that's not actionable. She thus wasn't charged as an accessory or as a co-conspirator in the wire fraud that form the bulk of the case against Beane. My suspicion is that there was so much YouTube evidence that Heather posted that the incremental effort for the feds to add additional charges for Heather would have been pretty low had she actually helped up front.

LtDansLegs

Post by LtDansLegs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Further, Defendant continues to refuse to acknowledge the validity of this Court
and its orders, and is in blatant disregard of this Court’s order to return the Jury information in this
case.
This doesn't sound familiar, but maybe I missed a couple posts...

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:05 pm

I'm with JPC - is Heather bat-shit crazy? She used to be a lawyer, and even a bad lawyer has to know that her positions are completely off the wall. So, Jeffrey, is she bat-shit crazy and did she seem sincere in putting forward her positions?

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:58 pm

HATJ made the presentencing report public and we discussed it a few posts ago.

My personal view is she’s crazy. She claims she first speaks to commander thorak in her early 20s which from what I’ve read it’s common for schizophrenic hallucinations to begin at that age. The people who went to Morocco similarly noted she would claim to have spoken to people that nobody else saw or heard. Combine that with her belief that she has telepathy and a lot of other things and it’s definitely a mental health situation. I think it’s notable she specifically avoided her family being interviewed for the PSR, I think they may be aware of her mental health situation.

Heather “forgot to return the jury questionnaires”. It’s mentioned in the final day of trial transcripts and was discussed on Quatloos. IMO, she must have sent them to her chronies in order to investigate jurors.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:23 pm

:bag:
Jeffrey wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:58 pm
HATJ made the presentencing report public and we discussed it a few posts ago.
Oh sorry, I looked for it on I-UV but didn't find it, but saw that it was marked on the docket as sealed and I had forgotten about any discussion here. My brain doesn't have enough memory-space to store sovcit nonsense!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:42 am

Randy got smacked the hardest because he really did steal, there is no other word for it, and committed a fair bit oh high dollar financial fraud, as well as defrauding USAA and the RV dealer. He was just a petty criminal and general idjit before he got in to the whole majik accounts thing.

HAT got what she got for counseling and actively aiding in the fraud a being a lawyer in the bargain, and playing at being a lawyer while Randy did the deed.

HAT is certainly playing at an alternate reality legal system, and she is, or at least was, a lawyer, although I'm going to say not a very good one, BUT I'm not sure exactly how far it goes.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

boots

Post by boots » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:32 am

Resume18 wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Jeffrey wrote:
If sympathetic to the grifters, what evidence did they present that he found compelling and why?
Yes, this, and I would like to know what his motivation was to watch this whole trial. Is he a sovcit? A pseudolegal dabbler? A conspiracy nut?

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:01 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Would that be Backroom Knox perchance?

https://www.facebook.com/backroomknox/p ... 6144757769

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 am

Nah not Knox, you guys are gonna love this guy. I sent Serra a preview.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 am

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: I Love You (heart) a…
Date: 7/13/2018 5:51:34 AM

(heart) all are ready (heart)
my gratitude and heartitude to trump and all
i am excited for tuesday!!!
love all… all love
(heart)
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-i-sen ... e-to-that/

She's excited for Tuesday. Maybe she knows something . . . or maybe she's just stone fuck nuts.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 am
Nah not Knox, you guys are gonna love this guy. I sent Serra a preview.
Don't be such a tease.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:06 am

Resume18 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 am
To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: I Love You (heart) a…
Date: 7/13/2018 5:51:34 AM

(heart) all are ready (heart)
my gratitude and heartitude to trump and all
i am excited for tuesday!!!
love all… all love
(heart)
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-i-sen ... e-to-that/

She's excited for Tuesday. Maybe she knows something . . . or maybe she's just stone fuck nuts.
I'm gonna take a complete SWAG here, and say that she's excited because she'll get to address the court without that mean judge insisting she follow procedure. She'll be able to show her command of the harmonic frequencies and quantum vibrations, and she'll be the princess of BEing and DOing. In her sermon to the court, she'll be able to channel the auras of the judge and will be able to finally say the magic words that will cause them to set her free.

Some of Heather's followers actually wanted to hug the marshals after the verdict came down, which I'm sure was one of those once-in-a-career WTF moment for the marshals. So it's probably a major New Age moment that Heather sees.

But if sentencing is on the 17th, I wonder why there hasn't been another batch of "rejection" notices, such as her pre-sentence report.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:37 am

As I've expressed before, Heather is a user and a manipulator, but her marks have been credules, easy prey. Judges, prosecutors, U.S. Marshalls, not as much, and I think she knows this. Any oration at sentencing will be for the gullibles, like Sheila or Bill T; despite any of her assertions to the contrary, I believe she realizes she's going up the river, and it's way too late for any Hail Mary Humility in front of the judge. She's going to play the martyr card for her sycophants, hoping they'll go along for the ride,however long that may be. I'm sure Bill T. is in it for the long haul.

Or maybe Trump will pardon her.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:44 am

Yeah, I can easily see Heather talking herself into a maximum sentence if she's allowed to speak at all.

JohnPCapitalist

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Resume18 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:37 am
As I've expressed before, Heather is a user and a manipulator, but her marks have been credules, easy prey. Judges, prosecutors, U.S. Marshalls, not as much, and I think she knows this. Any oration at sentencing will be for the gullibles, like Sheila or Bill T; despite any of her assertions to the contrary, I believe she realizes she's going up the river, and it's way too late for any Hail Mary Humility in front of the judge. She's going to play the martyr card for her sycophants, hoping they'll go along for the ride,however long that may be. I'm sure Bill T. is in it for the long haul.

I think you're talking about Bill Ferguson, who runs the "terran cognita" blog and who is trying to scrabble together plane fare to go see his lady love get sentenced. Bill T. is an occasional commenter on I-UV who asks fumbling but well-intended questions about the basics of BEing and DOing and about Heather's legal strategy. Some people here think he's a troll but I don't think there is much consensus on that. He's a minor figure. Bill Ferguson is a major figure as he was funding Heather's rent in Oak Ridge when she was at trial, out of money that he probably can't really afford to spend.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:46 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 pm
Resume18 wrote:

I think you're talking about Bill Ferguson, who runs the "terran cognita" blog and who is trying to scrabble together plane fare to go see his lady love get sentenced. Bill T. is an occasional commenter on I-UV who asks fumbling but well-intended questions about the basics of BEing and DOing and about Heather's legal strategy. Some people here think he's a troll but I don't think there is much consensus on that. He's a minor figure. Bill Ferguson is a major figure as he was funding Heather's rent in Oak Ridge when she was at trial, out of money that he probably can't really afford to spend.
Yeah, I meant Bill F. Thanks for the correction.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Resume18 wrote:
... despite any of her assertions to the contrary, I believe she realizes she's going up the river, and it's way too late for any Hail Mary Humility in front of the judge. She's going to play the martyr card for her sycophants, hoping they'll go along for the ride,however long that may be....
Interesting point. Certainly this would be a priority for any sane person facing a long jail term. Having someone outside who would keep sending you money, books etc would be a huge benefit, and if they'll fix you a parole address in a few years all the better.

My guess is that she wants their love and adoration just as much as their money. HATJ is like Tinkerbell, she'll die if the children don't believe in her.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 am

Won't be able to do a full interview for a while due to schedule conflicts so here's a preview:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:01 am

He could use a good questioner to focus him better. I couldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”