Michael Parsons "Ambassador of the Pop-A-Squat Nation"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:01 pm
Michael in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:52 am And the ambassador claimed he saw on a nurse practitioner's Navy flight suit a Lt Col insignia - I am no military expert but I am almost certain there are no lieutenant colonels in the US Navy and I doubt that a nurse practitioner would be wearing her Navy flight suit to work in a federal prison in Arkansas.
He claims that his mother was married to a career Navy man after his father and he was immersed in the culture, he should know that silver oak leafs are CMDR [Commander for you civies] and not LtCol, nor would I think the a Naval CMDR be a NP, in uniform at a federal prison, to administer a TB test injection...
The US Public Health Service (as in, the folks that work under the Surgeon General of the United States) sends uniformed service officers to work in Federal Prisons, and USPHS uses Navy ranks and similar uniforms. It's possible to give Parsons the benefit of simple ignorance & confusion and not *grand* ignorance, mendacity, or paranoia on this one. If one is inclined to be charitable.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:38 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:01 pm
Michael in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:52 am I see that Frater I*I has added filing 17 to the dropbox for the ambassador. The ambassador is primarily whining to the judge about the prison not treating him right (allegedly) and wants the judge to send a letter telling the prison officials to let the ambassador have what he wants for his "legal work". He attached an email that had a couple of things of note - one of the recipients was Brad Warner - he is the guy that LoneDummy claimed is an FBI informant. And the ambassador claimed he saw on a nurse practitioner's Navy flight suit a Lt Col insignia - I am no military expert but I am almost certain there are no lieutenant colonels in the US Navy and I doubt that a nurse practitioner would be wearing her Navy flight suit to work in a federal prison in Arkansas.
He claims that his mother was married to a career Navy man after his father and he was immersed in the culture, he should know that silver oak leafs are CMDR [Commander for you civies] and not LtCol, nor would I think the a Naval CMDR be a NP, in uniform at a federal prison, to administer a TB test injection...
He probably did see clusters but it wasn't on a navy flight suit. The nurse practitioner is part of the commissioned corps of the US Public Health Service and if they were silver, it would be a Commander (same rank structure as the Navy and the insignia for any O-5, Commander or Lt. Col.).

On the BOP's web page about Nurse Practitioners, they have this Lt. Commander's photo.
https://www.bop.gov/jobs/positions/inde ... actitioner

The ambassador saw an entirely expected nurse in uniform that is so unsurprising they have it on their website (along with some others, all for recruiting future staff).
D'oh. Ninjaed. I really do need to start reading to the bottom of active threads and then go back and reply after making sure someone already hasn't done so. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:18 am :snippity:

The US Public Health Service (as in, the folks that work under the Surgeon General of the United States) sends uniformed service officers to work in Federal Prisons, and USPHS uses Navy ranks and similar uniforms. It's possible to give Parsons the benefit of simple ignorance & confusion and not *grand* ignorance, mendacity, or paranoia on this one. If one is inclined to be charitable.
Whan will this poster boy have his chance to meet the Admiral :?: :lol:
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

I really appreciate the info - I had no clue that the Public Health Service provided the nurses for the prisons. I am not trying to be uncharitable to the ambassador - I just thought it was an odd reference. To be sure, I have found with the ambassador that there sometimes is a thread of truth in things he says or writes. This is far from the first time either here or on Frater's YT channel that Frater or somebody else has filled in the blanks for me on some odd statement or claim by the ambassador. And, like in this case, the truth is more interesting than whatever I thought was possibly going on.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

He has a new diplomatic residence...

Name: MICHAEL WAYNE PARSONS
Register Number: 30237-047
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 02/20/2025
Located At: USP Marion

Maybe he got himself a trip to the CMU... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:52 pm He has a new diplomatic residence...

Located At: USP Marion

Maybe he got himself a trip to the CMU... :think:
Where was he before? And does one think that constant communication with LoneStar Rudy the moron might have had anything to do with it?
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:04 pm :snippity:

Where was he before? And does one think that constant communication with LoneStar Rudy the moron might have had anything to do with it?
FCI Forrest City, and FCI Memphis before that. LoneDummy had his comms cut off when he passed messages between Mr. & Mrs. Pop-A-Squat when they were both in club fed, she was at FCI Alliceville and he at the afore mention Memphis...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

please refresh our memory as to who this fool is and what did he do?

Thanks
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:27 pm please refresh our memory as to who this fool is and what did he do?

Thanks
Miscellaneous sociopathic behavior including felon in possession of a gun kicked it all off.

Before sentencing (IIRC), he stole a small plane and was flying across country to escape to Canada to become a SovCit member of a pretend native tribe up there. The pretend tribe is run by a lady with fairly significant mental health issues. Parsons claimed to be an "ambassador" from this pretend tribe, and thus blessed with diplomatic immunity. That line of argument was, unsurprisingly, unsuccessful, and he molders in jail. He managed to get some support from some of the more pathetic "freedom fighters" like The Post & Email, covered in another topic and "Lone Star 1776," who was a prolific YouTuber that put out tons of videos trying to agitate for "political prisoners" who were basically thugs and who were guilty as sin.

Coverage of Parsons on OldBow: https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... php?t=7196
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Thank you kindly
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Seems like he cleaned up his act enough to not only get his good time credit back but also a year of half way house time..

Located At: RRM Nashville

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Rudy Dumbass reported that Parsons was released from prison a couple of days ago. It is true - he is in a halfway house now.
Located At: RRM Nashville
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Who’s taking bets on how long before he re-offends?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:24 pm Who’s taking bets on how long before he re-offends?
As much of an idiot as Parsons is I don't think he actually has the resources to reoffend anymore. He's essentially lost everything due to his own stupidity. As bad as he is he really was one of the least bad of poor Rudy's shitsacks. The vast majority were unrepentant con men who'd sell their own mothers for a quick buck (in the case of Williams roping her into his scams he nearly did) and if I recall correctly at least one unrepentant first degree murderer with a God complex.

By this point Im fairly sure Mike's lost his guns, his property, his vehicle, his family and the little good will that his wife had in the community. I see him joining the spork and just impotently and thankfully harmlessly raging against the whole wide world for not recognizing how brilliant and wonderful he is.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

I have seen this story before - the sov cit finally accepts the reality that they have been going down the wrong road and throws in the towel on their delusions. I suspect that is what happened and how the ambassador was able to get to a halfway house. He has a long road ahead with his parole time and then his 3 years of probation - that is a long time for him to stay clean.

Records show that they still own that property in Brighton - Pat had pulled money from her 401K to give to a relative to continue making the mortgage payments while she was locked up. I doubt she has much, if any, money to give the ambassador. I noted that he is at a halfway house in Nashville and not Memphis - I guess it was either an availability issue or he knows somebody in Nashville that can help him find a job.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Michael in Houston wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:37 am :snippity:

I noted that he is at a halfway house in Nashville and not Memphis - I guess it was either an availability issue or he knows somebody in Nashville that can help him find a job.
Nashville is where the main office is located and that's why it listed in the offender info. BoP policy is to put him at a site that is closest to his last known address.

Trent Reznor

Return to “Other weirdos”