Jacob Wohl

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Jacob Wohl

Post by Maybenaut »

Wasn’t there something in Ohio?
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Jacob Wohl

Post by Foggy »

I sorta remember the securities case in California, but I'm more curious about what those two rascals, Burkman and Wohl, have been up to lately. They haven't gotten honest jobs, I suspect. They must have some new scam going, and I just know it will be a lot of fun, like the ones in the past. They'll probably hold a press conference with a witness who claims Joe Biden raped her and cut her head completely off, and she's gonna show everybody the scar. Or maybe something else, those two imps are so creative and entertaining! Will there be quality donuts? A nation of lunatics is holding its breath in anticipation!
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Jacob Wohl

Post by Flatpoint High »

Cousin Jacob (yeah he is a distant cousin) is not talking about what he's doing on his Telegram channel, but he's still a donnie dookiepants supporter and reposted the "Jews should be supporting ME and not the Dems"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Other weirdos”